Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Golem of the Legion

Koth
    Koth "Hammerborn"
    Magikarp VIP

Terraforming LET IT BURN! Golem of the Legion Empty

Lineage : Artifice Spark
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 12
    Experience : 320

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic:

Golem of the Legion Empty Golem of the Legion

Post by Koth "Hammerborn" Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:29 pm

Koth stood at the door to the Legion of Neutrals idly. Aknaid had directed him here after their encounter in another of the Urban City's many alleyways; from what the 'man' had described, he hadn't expected the place to look so...homely. He shifted a bit, his joints creaking as he did; while they weren't as rusted as they had been when Aknaid had found him, they were still not fully oiled yet. His speech, as well, was not fully perfected, but it would do for the amount that he had to.

Right now, however, he was waiting for the aforementioned Aknaid to show up and introduce him to the group. The 'man' had promised him a way to find Venser; while Koth had no reason to doubt the being's truthfulness, he still wished to stay near him in case a sudden breakthrough occurred. So here he stood, waiting for a being he had met once before.
    Andr01d
    Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

How It's Made Terraforming Golem of the Legion Empty Golem of the Legion Empty
    Son of The Demon of Life || Father of the Demon of Logic

Lineage : Demon of Time
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : S
    Level : 76
    Experience : 118440

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Aknaid
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Primary Magic: Art of Mummification

Golem of the Legion Empty Re: Golem of the Legion

Post by Andr01d Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:45 pm

"It's not much, I had to relocate after the war." Aknaid said, "I lost most of the equipment in the fire. I had to take whatever I could get."

Aknaid sat on a couch, looking at his friend. The base itself was nothing spectacular. They would have to get new things for it as time goes on.
    Koth
    Koth "Hammerborn"
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Koth "Hammerborn" Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:00 am

Koth looked around the somewhat spacious room silently, taking in every iota. This place was very different from the sterile lab that Koth had been created and "raised" in; was this the normal living space for people? On that note, was Aknaid really human at all? Now would be a good time to find out. He stared intently at the 'man', trying to discern his true form; when that didn't work, he choked out, "Are you...human?"
    Andr01d
    Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Andr01d Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:04 pm

"No." Aknaid said peacefully. "My race is known as the Fallen Demons. Each of us have a power based on our birth and reason to live. Mine, is time." Aknaid loved to answer questions, however he hated to talk about himself. But after all, this man had just been added to his ranks. It would be needed answers to questions that needed to be asked.
    Koth
    Koth "Hammerborn"
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Koth "Hammerborn" Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:20 pm

Koth listened intently as Aknaid spoke, taking in everything that was said. So his suspicions were correct; Aknaid certainly wasn't human, he was one of these 'Fallen Demons'. He still wasn't completely sure what that meant (how does one live for time?), but there were more pressing concerns at the moment. "I...see," Koth said aloud in response to Aknaid's answer before looking around the hideout, his face blank. "Needs...cleaning," he muttered, although it was still fairly loud since he didn't have much volume control. "I try to...clean, I burn things. You...try?"
    Andr01d
    Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Andr01d Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:29 pm

"Do as you wish. This place is your home as much as mine. Just clean it up." Aknaid said with a smile. He was removing his armor piece by piece, setting it on a table on the side. He would reveal his true form. He was nothing freaky, just... out of place.

Why would a giant praying mantis need to protect a city, right?
    Koth
    Koth "Hammerborn"
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Koth "Hammerborn" Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:04 pm

Koth shuffled a bit nervously at Aknaid's response; hadn't he just told the Fallen Demon that he wasn't the best cleaner? Regardless, Aknaid had said to give it a try, and give it a try he would. He made his way over to a section, watching as Aknaid took off his armor. His form was surprising, but Koth didn't react outwardly; part of the reason was because his own body wasn't accustomed to showing emotion, but another part was that he had a dim recollection of having seen something like that somewhere before. He wasn't sure where; it was almost certainly the lab, since that was the only other major place he'd been, but it was still a mystery as to the exact situation.

While he had been thinking, Koth was also trying to clean, with miserable results. A lamp fell to the ground, shattering on impact, while a sheet of paper blackened with the touch of his gauntlet. After a few more mishaps, Koth gave up, standing around and wondering why he was so uncoordinated.
    Andr01d
    Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Andr01d Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm

"A golem. I see." Akanid said softly. The room seemed to echo and enhance his sound. It was just him and Hammerborn. "So then, steel perhaps? No, rock?" Akanid asked. He observed Koth, trying to figure out what he was. He wanted to see how he worked, what made him tick. "Perhaps a DataChip, or Sacred Scroll would help you." he suggested.

Aknaid paid no notice to the mess he had made. He smelled the smoldering paper, the chemicals in the broken bulb. The aura reached his nostrils. He enjoyed the smell in an odd sort of way. He inhaled it deeply, noting the ingredients of how to make light. It would be useful later on. HE was sure of it.
    Koth
    Koth "Hammerborn"
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Koth "Hammerborn" Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:44 pm

Still feeling somewhat embarrassed at his cleaning debacle, Koth tried to listen to Aknaid's words to take his mind off of it. "I...am steel," Koth replied to the Demon of Time's musings; he wasn't sure if the mantis-being had actually expected an answer, but if they were going to work together, they would have to know about one another. Plus, Aknaid had explained what he was, so it was only fair. "Venser...creator. Gave me...Dragon's Blood, gave me...life. I am steel...but also dragon." He was silent for another moment, shuffling a bit to get some energy out as Aknaid continued speaking. "Data...Chip? Sacred...Scroll? What are those?" The golem asked his benefactor.
    Andr01d
    Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Andr01d Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:34 pm

"Sacred Scrolls are parchments that change the very fabric of time. Some show you your past, while others can be rewritten. A Data chip is used in most robotic beings in the place of a brain." Aknaid said back and looked at the golem. Surely it was an odd fit for his army, but he would do. He had no time to be picky. Anyone that wanted to help, or even be helped, would fit.
    Koth
    Koth "Hammerborn"
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Koth "Hammerborn" Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:13 am

Koth was silent for a short while longer after Aknaid finished speaking, the gears in his mind turning. "I do not...need Data Chip," he began after a short while. "I...am a machine, yes. But...I am powered with...Dragon's Blood. No need...for Chip. Sacred Scroll...maybe. Missing...memories."

He continued to shuffle around, thinking back to the cleaning debacle. He was certainly not the most coordinated being; he would need to practice, in order to hone his skills. Maybe...maybe he would be able to practice within the confines of the base. It didn't seem like Aknaid cared for most of the things in the hideout, so Koth might be able to practice without angering him. It was a good start, anyway. Koth began to move around a bit more, trying and failing to shuffle a few objects around as he did so.
    Andr01d
    Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Andr01d Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:35 pm

"I see." he said. It was an odd start. He meets his granddaughter for the first time, he had a fairy join his ranks and now had had a golem with missing memories. It seemed like replacing Bloodbank, Spinal Tap, Jellifish, Necromancer and Phantom Hand would be more difficult than he thought. The golem seemed to yearn for something odd. Memories? It appeared he suffered a same fate as he father did. Maybe seeing his own power would trigger a switch in his mind. He organized the pieces of his armor on the table next to him. He was his true identity, the Insect Man, the first name he received before Kaseki renamed him.

"Well, this home is home to all of us, do as you wish. Just if you make a mess, clean it up. Feel free to destroy things if you must, just do not break my windows to my office nor the walls that protect us. Everything else is fair game." he got up from his seat to walk around. The room was plenty big and housed various pieces of junk. "Equal exchange, Koth." Aknaid said, "Everything destroyed must be replaced by something of equal or greater value. It does not mean right away, but over time." He walked off into the center of the room, looking at the things he passed up. He knew one day the Legion would rise again to the power it once had.

He had to crush the Agency.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:04 am