Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Its a Plane, Its a Brid, No Its a Flying Cat? | [Solo/Job]

Ramos
    Ramos

Gravestone How It's Made LET IT BURN! Its a Plane, Its a Brid, No Its a Flying Cat? | [Solo/Job] Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : D
    Level : 12
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ramos
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: ExQuip - Black Label

Its a Plane, Its a Brid, No Its a Flying Cat? | [Solo/Job] Empty Its a Plane, Its a Brid, No Its a Flying Cat? | [Solo/Job]

Post by Ramos Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:29 am

Job Title: Finding Mr. Cuddles
    Job Requirements: 3 Characters Max, 100 Word Min. , 8 posts
    Job Location: Any of the seven kingdoms.
    Job Description: Your Client, Bon Is missing her cute little kitty named Mr. Cuddles. She has looked for days for Mr. cuddles and has not found him yet. Now she has hired YOU to find the poor little white kitty from the cruel world and bring him back to her.
    Reward: D Class Reward Dice.

~~~

Its was just another day in Kagamino City for Ramos the Coolest Merc to step out of Urban City and her business savvy and green minded alien cat pet, QB! The both of them were enjoying a nice warm meal since they had some downtime. The contacts has been slowly for a week or so. Which gave them more time to do other things. Like Ramos knowing had to cook and fish. While Ramos was eating a fried fish sandwhich. Her pet, QB was eating two raw and uncooked fish freshly caught from a lake outside the city. Ramos offer to cook, but QB refused.

As they were eating they were going over their website. Ramos had a small client and fanbase, but it was large enough for her to make a website for them. She was srcolling through her labtop for jobs and saw something about a missing cat.

"Helping a child is great PR Ram." QB said as she was chewing on the head of a dead fish. Ramos just shurg. "I suppose we are doing this mission then, but first lets finish eating and brush out teeth."

~~~

WC: 188/100 Words
    Ramos
    Ramos

Gravestone How It's Made LET IT BURN! Its a Plane, Its a Brid, No Its a Flying Cat? | [Solo/Job] Empty

Character Sheet

Its a Plane, Its a Brid, No Its a Flying Cat? | [Solo/Job] Empty Re: Its a Plane, Its a Brid, No Its a Flying Cat? | [Solo/Job]

Post by Ramos Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:45 am

A cool person like Ramos can't be meeting her clients and fans with her breath smelling like fish after all. Once Ramos and QB had minty fresh breath they would clean up their mess, wash and dry the dishes before they headed out for the day. Since all they were doing to finding a lost kitty. They didn't needed to bring any extra gear. All they had to do was find a cat for a little girl. How hard could that be? Ramos then faceplam herself, she most likely jinx themselves. The walk to the little girl house didn't took long. Once they where at the house. Ramos would knock on the door with QB standing on her right.

~~~

WC: 119/100 Words
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Its a Plane, Its a Brid, No Its a Flying Cat? | [Solo/Job] Empty Re: Its a Plane, Its a Brid, No Its a Flying Cat? | [Solo/Job]

Post by Ramos Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:37 am

Its a Plane, Its a Brid, No Its a Flying Cat? | [Solo/Job] D47b7f7a824bea24fe66a278ebb351b74e280745

The little girl known as Bon not Bob as Ramos thought would soon answer the door and smile. "Yay. Ramy answer my contact!" Bon was holding a pink teddy bear in one hand and look a bit sad. "Can you please find Mr Cuddles I really miss him." Ramos would hug the girl before she cry and began a cool pep talk. "Don't worry. I go to the ends of earth to reuntie a sweet girl like you with her beloved pet. I know I would be sad if QB went missing." QB Purr and join in on the hugging it was a cute moment. After five mintues of pure cuteness and coolness of hugging. Ramos and QB would begin they search for the lost cat. Where could Mr. Cuddles be at.

~~~

WC: 132/100 Words

Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:54 am

Ramos would sigh as she look around the sea market place, she thought a place full of fish was a place that Mr. Cuddles would be at. Maybe she should find a ball of yarn or something. Ramos sigh as she held QB by her collar. "Let me go! I must eat all of the fish! Let me go!" QB try to break away from Ramos, but sadly Ramos was stronger than her. "No! You just ate fish and I'm not losing another pet!" Ramos shouted as she countine to walk through market with a unhappy QB, hissing at her. "I make it up to you layer, but we are on a mission!" Ramos try to reason with her own pet. How annoying Ramos thought. QB seem to think it over.

Meanwhile Mr. Cuddles was watching the duo up above. Flying around chasing a small bird.

Its a Plane, Its a Brid, No Its a Flying Cat? | [Solo/Job] 7656620

~~~

WC: 145/100 Words
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:57 am

The small bird didn't stand a chance with  a flying cat. Mr. Cuddles would catch the bird with his paws and begin eating the bird while it was still alive. The birds cries of pain couldn't be heard fro so high up. As Mr. Cuddles was finishing et the bird a few feather would drop towards the ground and would land on Ramos, which cause her look up and...it was at this moment that the jerk side of Mr. Cuddles would show up. As Ramos spotted the flying cat. The white cat would cough up a hairball that landed right on her face. "Yuck Yuck. I hate animals. I'm going shoot that bird down!" Ramos cough a bit of some of the hair enter her thoart and mouth.QB would be playing with a ball of yarn that Ramos give her. Ingoring the chokcing sounds of her owner. Mr. Cuddles would also eye the ball of yarn.

~~~

156/100 Words
    5/8 Post
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:09 am

"Ugh. I mean flying cat." Ramos would get the last of the nasty fur off of her face as she glare at the Flying Cat known as Mr. Cuddles. Wait where did it go. Ramos look around until she heard her own pet, QB squeak and hiss angry. "Gimme that yarn back you stuipd furball! While Ramos was cleaning her face, Mr. Cuddles would swoop down and grab the ball of Yarn from QB as she toss it into the air. Ramos would take her coat off as she quietly sneak behind Mr. Cuddles. The cat was distracted by QB and the ball of yarn. Ramos would going to catch the cat in fowl swoop! Easy as pie, Ramos thought as she inch closer and closer to the cat.

~~~

129/100 Words
    6/8 Post
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:17 am

Ramos would lunge at M.r Cuddles as she warpped her coat around the Flying cat. QB yell in shock and happiness as she got her yarn back! Ramos tie up the ends of her coat so Mr. Cuddles couldn't get out. "Dumb Cat!' Ramos said with a sumg grin, before she found herself rising up from the ground. This cat was strong enough to lift her out of the ground. QB would gasp onto Ramos and try to pull her down, but it was useless as they both were lifted off the ground and was being flew around by Mr. Cuddles as he race arocss the city barely avoid hitting the builds. Ramos and QB would tighten their grip as they yell!

~~~

121/100 Words
    7/8 Post
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:31 am

Its a Plane, Its a Brid, No Its a Flying Cat? | [Solo/Job] D47b7f7a824bea24fe66a278ebb351b74e280745

Bon was playing with her pink teddy bear as she waited for her idol, Ramos to return with her pet cat, Mr Cuddles. As Bon was playing with her stuffed animal, she wonder if she should have mention that Mr. Cuddles could fly! Oh well Ramos could handle it. She so cool! Bon thought happily as she dressed her bear in a cowboy outift. "Oh. I'm going call you Ramy. Mr. Bear, Ramy Bear!" Bon hug her stuffed animal and then she hear searcming and look up. IT was Ramos and her pet! They must have caught Mr. Cuddles.

"AAHHHHHHHHH" Ramos yell before Mr. Cuddles collided into a wall an cause the three of them to fall to the ground in front of Bon, how nice. Ramos groan as she hit the ground first, followed by QB dropping onto her gut and Mr. Cuddles would fall onto her gut too.

Bon would squee as she tear apart Ramos coat to get Mr. Cuddles out of there and hug the cat! "Thank you Ramy." Bon happily bent down and kiss Ramos on the cheek before she skip away with her stuffed bear and Mr. Cuddles in her grip.

Ramos just groaned as she remain on the ground before QB help her up. "Let just go home. I collect my payment after you heal my back." QB nodded as they went back to the hotel they were staying in.

~~~

236/100 Words
    8/8 Post
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! Its a Plane, Its a Brid, No Its a Flying Cat? | [Solo/Job] Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Class : C
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Post by Fetus Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:42 pm

I mean, you didn't kill the cat...
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Its a Plane, Its a Brid, No Its a Flying Cat? | [Solo/Job] Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:42 pm

The member 'Fetus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    Its a Plane, Its a Brid, No Its a Flying Cat? | [Solo/Job] 2d85hj5

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:46 am