Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Questions [Toriel/PM for Invite]

Konohamaru
    Konohamaru

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Questions [Toriel/PM for Invite] Empty

Lineage : Soul of The Storm
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 15

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Konohamaru Sarutobi
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

Questions [Toriel/PM for Invite] Empty Questions [Toriel/PM for Invite]

Post by Konohamaru Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:17 pm

"I'm here." the young lad would say. He'd been walking towards Kagamino for the past 3 weeks, with only a bit of food and water. For what reason? You'll find out soon. Luckily, his shinobi instincts kept him alive.

"Mrs. Dreemurr said she'd be at a food bar at around 12:30. It's still 12:12, guess it's fine for me to roam for a bit." As he ended the conversation with himself, he'd walk around, looking up at the day stars. "I do wonder who made that wish."
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made I Need A Medic! Questions [Toriel/PM for Invite] Empty

Lineage : Bloodmage's Burden
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 23
    Class : C
    Level : 13
    Experience : 2555

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Toriel Dremurr
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: ReQuip: Dremurr Armory

Questions [Toriel/PM for Invite] Empty Re: Questions [Toriel/PM for Invite]

Post by Toriel Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:37 pm

Late again, how foolish had Toriel been. She had gotten so caught up in the latest chapter of "Snails Incorperated" that she had not even watched the time. Making her way to the food bar, she pushed through the doors, looking about for the young boy she was to meet. It would not be hard to spot her: towering goat woman with satin white fur. Definitely did not fit the match of most of the other denizens of the bar, now did it? She found a spot in a booth off in the corner and took up a seat, leaning on her elbows down with a sigh. A lady like her shouldn't be doing as much running at her age...
    Konohamaru
    Konohamaru

Character Sheet

Post by Konohamaru Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:51 am

"Shit." he would say as he looked at his pocket watch and rushed back to the food bar. On his way, he'd trample everything in his path.. accidentally. He shouted an apology to everyone, and finally got there.

He'd casually walk into the bar, and sit down next to the anthropomorphic goat lady. "Where's the package?" he said as he looked around the crowd for anyone watching. He ordered a barbecue stick and a bowl of rice. "I wish this place had ramen.."
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:41 pm

Toriel lifted an eyebrow to the boy. A package he says? Bringing upon her memory, she could not recall any mention of a package or anything of the likes. Perhaps he had the wrong person. Toriel would chuckle under her breath, sighing and saying, "I... don't recall anything said about a... package was it? Why don't you jog my memory for me, child." A man came by the food bar to the two, offering both of them drinks if they would like. "Just water if you can," she said. "Thank you." And brought her attention back to the Sarutobi.
    Konohamaru
    Konohamaru

Character Sheet

Post by Konohamaru Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:41 am

"I ordered a pie online, on your website, it's my best friend's birthday tomorrow and I needed a pie. Though.. From the looks of it.. Looks like you forgot." he would say as he sighed. "Well, I guess I have a solution. We could bake a pie at your house, right now." he would suggest as he monstrously ate his food.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:08 am

A lightbulb went off in her head! It was true; Toriel had set up a small web service to sell her pasteries in order to help raise money for her and her daughter, Noire. The thought of her most recent customer completely slipped her mind, and she shook her head with a sigh. She was so forgetful recently... Was it her getting... old? Toriel said, "My apologies. I can cook up such a wonderful pie for you; let us depart expeditiously! Do forgive me, things tend to slip my mind!" Scratching the back of her head with a chuckle, she got to her feet, awaiting for Konohamaru to follow before starting off in the direction of the small adobe she was renting out for the duration of her stay in this land. In attempts to break silence and start conversation, Toriel said, "So tell me of yourself. Surely a traveler such as yourself has many stories to share!"
    Konohamaru
    Konohamaru

Character Sheet

Post by Konohamaru Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:16 am

As he got up, he wiped the dirt of his face and started to blab, like usual. "Well, I'm Konohamaru Sarutobi, I.." but then he'd abruptly stop. He began to look saddened by something.

"Well, how about you..? A woman like yourself must have been through something." he would ask as he looked down.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:20 am

Toriel arched an eyebrow his direction. Quite the sudden stop, and Toriel opened her mouth to press the issue, but closed it slowly instead. Let him open up on his own terms; Toriel would not force it upon him. Maybe in time she would learn about what the young boy had to offer. Looking ahead with a smirk, the woman sighed, heavy feet thumping across the dirt road as they walked. "Well there's not too much to an old lady like me. I just bake pastries for all the wonderful young boys and girls of the world!" She giggled at the statement; how wonderful that sounded. Had a little ring to it. "I have a daughter and we live happily in peace and harmony in our home out in Taalos Trees. Anything else that tickles your fancy?" said the affable woman.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:26 am