Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

My Quest For Power? [Invite/Toriel]

Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Giving Tree Gravestone I Need A Medic! My Quest For Power? [Invite/Toriel] Empty
    The Cringy

Lineage : Soul of The Wicken
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 37
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 470

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Zinnia
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Manipulation

My Quest For Power? [Invite/Toriel] Empty My Quest For Power? [Invite/Toriel]

Post by Zinnia Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:39 am

Drip.... drip. A gentle downpour had slowly started to take shape, the graceful grey clouds drifting over the skyline, and nourishing the city with a soft dose of rainwater. And though it may seem peaceful to some, it just seemed like a very gloomy day to others. But mother nature was kind, and allowed little bits of sunlight here and there to find its way through the holes and cracks of the clouds, shining faintly, yet brilliantly, down onto a few rogue gardens here and there, showing that she yet cared for her creations.

But even if the weather wasn't extreme, it was still very wet. People walking home from work, or perhaps whom had simply been taking a stroll, were now caught in the downpour, and quickly rushed home. But there was one who had no home to return to. Or at least, it wasn't close.

She had found refuge underneath a large, outstretching old oak tree, which protected her quite nicely, though she was still soaking wet. Wet and fur did not mix. She felt like she was carrying a dozen old wet towels on her back. It was awful. The fur clung to her skin, and didn't help her to keep warm at all. The she wolf shivered. But her fur wasn't the only thing that was being dragged down right now.

Her spirit, as well. The she-wolf, Zinnia, had been chasing after a book known as the Amalgam for ages now, in hopes that she would be able to gain ultimate and unlimited knowledge. But so far, her efforts had been.... less than gratifying. And her ever so friendly companion was not helping. Though he was becoming increasingly more irritable, and irritated, though she couldn't tell why.

A shadow moved out from behind the tree. The smirking red and yellow wolf demon stared back at her, his eyes glowing with fire, his body soaking as well, yet oddly gleaming a bright golden color. He walked up to her, his saunter confident as usual. She growled as he approached her, though.

"Stay away, demon. I do not desire your company at the time." she told him angrily. Her tail flicked angrily, and her eyes lowered. She rested her head on her paws, eyes still following his movements, and turned away before he could say anything. She had barely seen his reaction, and didn't much care, but she could have sworn he was surprised at her tone. But if he was, this died quickly.

The sound of wet grass being stepped on told her he hadn't heeded her words. "Oh, ho! Feisty little devil, arntcha? Can't get rid of me, sweet cheeks. I stay~ That's what our deal states, isn't it? Hah!" Tyron laughed, clearly ignoring her agitation. She decided to simply ignore him. Why did she even summon a monster like this? They were nothing but frustration.

But she wasn't going to let him mess with her. She stood up briskly, causing him to jump, and placed a paw forward, thrusting her face in his, snarling. "Try that again, beast, I dare you." she then backed up, leaving Tyron to give her a not so friendly expression. "Do whatever the hell you want. I'm going for a walk. I don't care if you join me or not." she added, turning away from him quickly, angrily, without another word.

Luckily, he didn't appear to follow her. And she decided to take this to her advantage. She didn't know what he was planning, but she was sure he'd ruin her alone time soon, so she had to enjoy it. Of course, she stayed near the woods, since people were kind of weary of a giant, intelligent, talking earth wolf.

Last edited by Zinnia on Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Giving Tree Gravestone I Need A Medic! My Quest For Power? [Invite/Toriel] Empty
    The Cringy

Character Sheet

My Quest For Power? [Invite/Toriel] Empty Re: My Quest For Power? [Invite/Toriel]

Post by Zinnia Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:59 pm

(Bump for Toriel. Zinnia is walking through the forest, alone, btw)
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made I Need A Medic! My Quest For Power? [Invite/Toriel] Empty

Lineage : Bloodmage's Burden
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 23
    Level : 13
    Experience : 2555

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Toriel Dremurr
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: ReQuip: Dremurr Armory

My Quest For Power? [Invite/Toriel] Empty Re: My Quest For Power? [Invite/Toriel]

Post by Toriel Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:25 pm

How long had it been since she had began her journey? Months? Years? Time seemed to drag on so slowly recently, the days nearly coming to a grinding halt in her fabled picture of reality. It had seemed like she had been so far, seen so many things she could have never imagined in her tiny confides of the Underground. The faces she met and the things she had done, all molding her into the piece of work she was today. Looking back on it, the simplicity of life and the innocence she once had. Was any of it still left? Toriel looked down at her satin white hands, flexing them, though to her she could see the darkness they held. Flashbacks of bloodstained hands and fingers raced through her mind. "You...win..." Toriel took a deep breath, breaking her gaze from her hands. What had she become...

Each passing day Toriel told herself that she was fighting for all the right causes. Knew what it was she was after and wanted, though it seemed to become more and more distant as time went on. She was doubting herself. Her abilities and confidence. She needed to think, to relax and clear her mind from the rest of the world.

Toriel trudged through the forests lining Mystia, her head hung low as she walked blindly though, shuffling over to avoid any rocks or trees that would enter her peripheral vision. It was a dark and gloomy sky above, and and a simple purple umbrella was all that was protecting her from the downpour above. Her destination was unknown for now as she idly roamed the area.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:50 am

Rain would continue to pelt from the heavens above, showing no signs of stopping. The dark, ominous clouds, made Zinnia upset. She did not like this darkness. This worry. It did not suit her. And with a more intelligent mind, comes fear and worry. If she could not find the item she was looking for..... if it was nothing more than a myth? Then what would happen to her?

She knew what. If the item turned out to be a myth, and she died before finding it, or died at all, then Tyron could have her soul. That was the deal she had made with him, wasn't it? Either way, he would get away with his plan, and rather, Zinnia would not be able to enact the plan she had been thinking of to stump him.

With careful footprints, fur clinging to her body, she would stop near a tree, sitting down underneath its shade. The touch of these wet objects would send shivers down her spine. She would probably need to head back to Snake soon. However, from what she had heard, Snake had lost its leader, as was slowly descending into chaos. The wolf did not exactly want to return to that.

Zinnia would look down at her paws. The iron claws had grown heavy, and burdensome, so she had placed them somewhere until she could access them once again. Now, she could look down at her natural paws. Lifting one up, she would move it, clutching it. It felt so much lighter now.

Setting her paw back down, Zinnia shook her head. Raindrops would fall from her fur, only to be replaced by more. This was in no sense fun, and the rain chilled her bones, but she needed some alone time. And nature would be the best place for this, rather than cooped up inside.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:04 pm

A bump for you, m'lady Toriel~
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made I Need A Medic! My Quest For Power? [Invite/Toriel] Empty

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:01 am

Toriel
    The Guiding Light
    Toriel turned round a corner, passing a few stray trees. It was not until she heard and saw motion coming from across the way did she lift her face up to meet the vision of the large wolf that was Zinnia. It was dark, and the rain prevented much vision besides a few meters ahead of her, though she could fainly make out the outline of some beast in the distance. Right away Toriel froze up, her grip on the umbrella tightening. What if it was a wild animal of some sort? Or feral perhaps, with intentions to harm her.

Toriel carefully took a step forward, gauging to see the reaction of the wolf. Was it truly feral and angry? Or was it another strange sentient creature like the others she had seen before it. One thing Toriel knew for sure, was nothing was as it appeared in Pandora. Going on a whim, she called out to the wolf. "Hello?" she meekly said.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:31 am

The wolf sat there, her eyes closed. The rain continued to give way under the pressure and lack of holding from the clouds. But, through the rain, a voice would ring out, and the wolf immediately perked her right ear, which was where the sound was coming from. She lifted her head up, perking her other ear as well. While the voice sounded friendly enough, she had no idea who it was from, and her claws would dig into the dirt cautiously.

Looking up, she would spot a strange sight. It appeared to be a goat, but an anthropomorphic one. She was wearing a dress, and thus Zinnia assumed it was a female. The creatures seemed hesitant when she spoke, as if uncertain. Of course, Zinnia didn't know who they were, either, so she decided to speak in a cautious voice. She didn't see them as a threat, yet.

"Who are you?" Zinnia would ask, raising her head, and standing up, rising up to her full four foot height.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:48 am

Toriel
    The Guiding Light
    The wolf spoke! There was a bit of relief from Toriel; it was sentient. It was not some brute, feral creature out for blood, though she could still not be certain if it intended any harm. The fact it had not advanced further and at least spoke in a civil manner brought some rest to her concerns. "My name is Toriel," she said. Her voice rung with warm confidence and compassion. "I mean you no harm. Do you need a place to get warm; you'll catch your death of cold out here."
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:03 pm

you'll catch your death of cold out here."

This is fucking beautiful.

Cautious, the she-wolf watched the goat, her body still a little tense. However, she seemed to be not at all a threat, of course, she couldn't underestimate her. She also smelled strongly of.... something. She couldn't quite place it, but her sensitive wolf nose twitched and scrunched up at the scent. It was such a weird one, too. But the way the goat spoke..... it seemed that they were not threatening. So, carefully, Zinnia would loosen her body posture, her tail relaxing, and her ears becoming more curious than alert.

"Yes, I suppose..." Zinnia would begin, looking over at Toriel with a tilt of her head. "And my name is Zinnia," she would add, with a flick of her tail.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:40 am

Toriel
    The Guiding Light
    With a bit of a cautious step, Toriel approached Zinnia, gradually inching her way closer and stopping the moment she saw even the slightest form of protest from her body language. Her arm was outstretched, letting the rain cover her fur and mat it to her body as she tilted the umbrella in an attempts to shield Zinnia instead from the onslaught of water from above. "Zinna," she repeated to herself. "Such a beautiful name. Come, underneath the umbrella. We need to get you warm and with a nice meal in your belly." Toriel put a finger to her lip; the inn on the road toward Mystia was a fleeting thought. When Toriel had passed by it only a little ways off from their current location, it did not seem overly busy at all.

Reaching into her pouch on her side, Toriel's hand appeared once more with rations of dried meats and jerky, out as if offering to the wolf. "You must be hungry, eat. You need the strength, young one. There is an inn not too far from here; care to acompany me to it? Your company would be much appreciated and enjoyed, Zinnia."
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Sun May 01, 2016 4:50 pm

This was a curious proposal. Zinnia had never been asked about this before. Though, this was normal, considering the fact that she was a giant, four foot tall talking wolf. Of course, Zinnia wasn't sure how good of an idea it would be if Zinnia were to come in to an inn. It might cause a lot of panic.

"As much as I would appreciate it, I'm not sure if that would be a good idea. Seeing as I'm a giant wolf and all..." the she wolf would comment, though she didn't refuse the jerky, and scooped it up tastefully.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Fri May 06, 2016 12:39 am

Toriel
    The Guiding Light
    Toriel waved off Zinnia's worries, beckoning her to follow as she turned, keeping the umbrella over the wolf and subjecting herself to the rain above. "Do not fret. Many travelers have not visited that inn before. Besides, just look at me. I'm sure if they do not run in fear of me, they will be okay with your presence. They are not there to ask our bussiness, only house us for the night. I could never turn away someone in need..." Despite the cold, hard rain above, Toriel's smile was bright like a beacon, a warming glow around her that seemed to even shatter the darkness around them.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:38 pm

At the kind goat human's words, Zinnia raised a brow. Or rather, just gave a curious, dog like expression that one couldn't really read if they weren't also a canine. Her ears were sort of half perked, and she walked in a more relaxed way, her shoulders down and hackles not raised in a threatening matter, but her leg muscles still a bit tense. Not necessarily from distrust, but more or less from anticipation.

This... Toriel's offer, was quite intriguing. The rain was quite cold, and she shivered a bit. She hadn't realized how cold she was, her fur having began to stick to her body. She disliked the tension. And besides, time with another whom was not a demon would be a good release for her, she tried to think positively.

She glanced up at Toriel, rain drops cascading down her muzzle. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt. I'll just remain cautious, if that's all fine with you." she said, turning and reaching for the metallic claws rested by the tree. She couldn't leave these behind, and most certainly couldn't carry them in her mouth, so she guessed she had no choice but to put the uncomfortable weights back on.

Once she had finished strapping them down, she shook out her fur, glancing to the goat wearily. "So... where is this place?" she asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:41 am