Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Outside The City [Mei/Yoshigé]

Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

The Water Within My Name's Olaf! I Need A Medic! Outside The City [Mei/Yoshigé] Empty
    The First Ice & Bloodbender

Lineage : The Sun
    Position : None
    Origin : Spirit Wilds
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 16
    Experience : 520

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yoshigé Mizuzoku
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Waterbending

Outside The City [Mei/Yoshigé] Empty Outside The City [Mei/Yoshigé]

Post by Yoshige Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:53 pm

He lay there, the mask at his side, he no longer wore his disguise. He didn't feel the need to, not now at least. His hands folded over his chest as he stared at the night sky. He lay on a bench that seemed to be just outside of the city. The park seemed empty, and under other circumstances would be creepy. But he wasn't alone.

"Sorry I did that." he said to her. "I was. . . trying to be like him." A brief sigh would escape his lips. He just didn't want Mei to get hurt, not now, not ever. Getting a trophy wouldn't justify her wounds, even if only temporary.

The stars seemed to be magical. They never seemed to move like  they did before. The sky always looked the same. The same constellations, the same shapes, the same colors. It was a contract compared to the world that seemed to be as fluid as water, always taking a new form.
    Tag : @Mei
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

My Name's Olaf! Runs With The Wind Outside The City [Mei/Yoshigé] Empty

Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : Queen of Saiyans
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 41
    Class : B
    Level : 69
    Experience : 61200

Outside The City [Mei/Yoshigé] Empty Re: Outside The City [Mei/Yoshigé]

Post by Mei Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:14 pm

The pint sized brunette would be sitting on the edge of a bench staring at the stars. They were so clear and so pretty. Mei couldn't take her eyes off of the sparkles that filled the dark sky. They made everything seem so calm and so bright in the dark. They made Mei feel so little bitty, which was an amazing feeling for a girl that attended such large adventures so often. Her mind was in a state of peace and happiness. Brown eyes stayed glued to the beautiful gems of light, as she wrapped her small arms around her pink, stuffed friend. She never went anywhere without Captain Hoppy.

Brown eyes would flicker to the boy laying beside her on the same bench, as he spoke. Then,they would look to the ground. Mei remembered their fight. She remembered feeling so scared. She remembered feeling so sad and hurt when they announced her victory. She hadn't ever felt like that before. She was so confused. Mei had waited and waited to see him again, when he finally came into view she had been so relieved. The brunette had never felt such joy before in her life. She had forgotten about ever feeling upset before. Those feelings didn't matter to her now.

"It's ok, Yoshi. As long as you're ok, that's all that matters to me, ok?" Brown eyes would once again look to the sky, as the pint sized girl smiled. They would settle upon the stars before looking to Yoshi with a confused face, "Who is.. 'he'?"
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

The Water Within My Name's Olaf! I Need A Medic! Outside The City [Mei/Yoshigé] Empty

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:33 pm

Tapping his chest, he could feel the itch arise again. It was always there, in the back of his mind. The story that always seemed to resonate so deep with him. He didn't know why, that this one tale, out of Ishi's thousands seemed to sit with him like it did. Just something about it seemed like it was more than a myth. To him, it was a story that few knew of.

"I entered under his name. Yoshimitsu." he said. "I was a little confused, because they said that someone with the same name entered already." the thought of an impersonator bothered him, but the thought of actually facing him scared him even more.

"He was. . . he is a hero. Ishi, uh... my friend, always said he was an immortal hero who never lost a battle." He would look down, glancing at Mei before setting upon the sky once more. "But, maybe I shouldn't be like him. If never losing meant beating your friends, then I don't wanna be Yoshimitsu, I wanna be Yoshigé."
    Tag : @Mei
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:54 pm

Mei would watch as Yoshi began to tap on himself. It was a bit odd but then again, Mei did odd stuff all the time. So, she would shrug and smile. Mei liked Yoshi. He was funny. He always made her smile, even though they hadn't known each other for too long. Mei would blink, as he began to speak and she would pay close attention. 'Somebody... had the same name? That's scary. Maybe they think the same?! They could have the same brai- No No Mei.. listen," the small girl would shift so her knees were curled up to her chest. She would try so hard to listen.

Mei would gasp as Yoshi spoke of Ishi, "Is that the turtle lion you talked about?! Or.. wait.. lion.. turtle..?" Mei's voice would trail off as she thought about it. Then, she would listen to the rest of his story. "Well, I think... I like Yoshige better than the.. other one.. besides.. Yoshige is a hero too. He's my hero," Mei would blush as she smiled down on Yoshi. She would quickly look away, as she hopped off the bench to dance around it with Captain Hoppy in her arms. The brunette could tell she was feeling nervous and didn't want it to be noticed.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:08 pm

He'd smile at her words, remembering that he told her about Ishi already. He was so used to keeping things to himself, he couldn't remember who he told what. There was so little about him that he shared.

She would hop off the bench to dance with her bunny, he'd make a small laugh as he sat up. Even thought he healed, the strain inside of him still existed. It wasn't that he died, he simply blacked himself out, stopping his own heart for it to end. Even the medics wouldn't know what to do. but only he could get it to beat again.

"I'm no hero!" he would say proudly, laughing a bit. "I am King Mizuzoku! And I shall complete the tournament!" he would laugh, his eyes closed from the widened smile. It was good to enjoy himself, and Mei seemed to be too. Maybe later on, Iron Fist Tournament would have a team battle. Just maybe.
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:18 pm

Mei would hear Yoshi laugh, as he moved into a sitting position. The small child would continue to dance, until Yoshi began to speak. Then, she would slow and stare at him. Mei would giggle hearing the words come from his mouth. The small girl would curtsy in response to his words. "Forgive me, My King. I wish you the best of luck during your fights! I will be there to cheer you on!" Mei would go back to dancing around for another moment. Then, she would skip over to the bench.

As she set her bunny down, Mei would smile a big smile at Yoshi. "Come over here and dance with me! It's lots of fun!" The brunette would soon dance around by herself giving Yoshige the choice to join or sit out. Either way, Mei was bound to have tons of fun.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:52 pm

He would hop off the bench and make his way to her, almost marching there. "Then I shall join you!" he would say, "Make this the kingdoms first formal meet!" he would laugh, jumping and dancing around the bunny.

"Every kingdom needs a queen." he would say, moving around to the song that wasn't playing. But in his mind, there were servants all around. The floor was gold, the forest a ballroom with an excellent view over a large undisturbed lake. It was something he could only dream about. But he knew, one day he would return to Ishi and take the kingdom on his back. It was his own fate to rule his people. That was the duty of the Mizuzoku.
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:36 pm

The pint sized dragon slayer would giggle, as Yoshi jumped off the bench to dance around with her. She loved his sense of imagination, considering that's what ninth percent of Mei was. She could live in a world of imagination for days at a time without realizing how much time had passed. She could dream abd dream until her small little brain exploded from the build up. It was ten times more fun when she had a friend to have fun with her.

As Yoshi began to dance around, Mei would attempt to slowly spin and be as elegant as a six-year-old could. She would picture herself in a fluffy green dress with ruffles and sparkles galore. She would wear no shoes as she wished to feel her feet against the cold hard floor she was imagining. Mei couldn't help but imagine the world around them as a ballroom. She was the most elegant, yet she didn't see herself as any sort of queen. So, of course when Yoshi spoke about it, Mei would stop dancing and try to imagine a queen fit for him.

"Ya know, Yoshi, I bet your queen would be the most beautiful! I bet she'd have long shiny hair... and sparkling eyes... and big beautiful dresses! She'd have a wonderful crown and many pretty jewels! But she'd be too pretty for them.. because... she'd be kind, happy, and she'd be so fun! Everyone would love her! Just like.. they would love you. You'd be the best royal two ever! People would talk about you for years and years!" Mei would smile a great, big smile. She was sure his future would be great. Mei couldn't help but feel so happy when thinking about other people's futures but she never once thought about her own.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:59 pm

It always seemed to be about what was ahead of him, when all he lived in was his past. He was born to a mother who never loved him, a father who vanished, and a step-father who only married his mother for the crown. It was a dark past, but even so, he saw the light in the smallest of things.

"You think so? the young boy would ask, giggling as he through his weight left and right as he swayed with the girl. Even if she stopped he would spin and continue. A smile would be on his smug face as his own mind begun to conjure ideas and dreams. It always seemed to do that, almost like he was born to invent.

"Then I guess you gotta grow out your hair, Mei." he would tell her, "Because that's all your missing!" he would laugh.
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:15 pm

The small dragon slayers hand would stroke through was little hair she did have upon her head, as she smiled. She had never thought about marrying Yoshi before. If they did, they could have so much fun together! Then, she would know he was ok every day because she'd see him all the time! They could go on adventures and play together every day! Imagination would be the limit! Mei would blush, as she thought about it. Then, something hut her that she just couldn't hold back.

With a red face, Mei would begin, "Hey, Yoshi?" The pint sized brunette would smile wide, "So, do you think... one day we'll get married?" Brown eyes would quickly look to the ground. She could hear Captain Hoppy chastising her in her head. Apparently that's not something girls are supposed to ask a boy. "Oops. Sorry," Mei would whisper.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:37 pm

Was he fit to be a king? Was he fit to have her as a queen? Questions arose that he never thought about before. He never thought about his family. To him, the large turtle that his world lived on was more of a father than the monster his mother married. He never met his true father, but he was lucky to get away so soon. He didn't have to deal with the tyranny of the woman.

Would . . . . Would Mei rule just like his mother?

"We. . . We don't have to get married." He would say, slowing down a bit. He was thinking about the people he lived with, the world he existed in. It seemed to have happened so fast. "We can rule the world together!" He slowed until he stood almost still, his hands shuffling from his pockets to the back of his head, not sure where to place them. ". . . but only if you promise not to leave."

He spoke without thought. To him, he just wanted someone that would stay.
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:55 pm

Mei would blush as Yoshi had said the two didn't need to be married. Of course! What was she thinking? They'd never get married. Mei would never get married. The thought would hit her and cause her to blink as she stared at the ground. Mei would always be alone wouldn't she? Then again, she'd always have Captain Hoppy. The brunette would begin to frown until Yoshi began to speak again.

Mei would smile and look at Yoshi. He was very right. They could still rule together. They could be the best of friends! They'd be loved by all. They'd be amazing. The thought would make Mei feel so happy. Then, Yoshi would say something that would make the girl freeze in her tracks. 'Only.... if I promise... to stay?' Mei's thoughts would stop. She would become confused. Why would he ask this? Did he have a family? Was Yoshi lonely like Mei was? Did he feel like Mei did about Big Sis? If that was the case, she couldn't let it continue. She couldn't let her only friend be afraid of her disappearing like people did to her.

"Of course I promise, Yoshi! I'll always be here with you no matter what! Me and Captain Hoppy both. We'll always be here.." Tears would start to fill the little girl's eyes as she quickly tried to give the pint sized boy a hug. Mei wouldn't let her best friend be lonely ever.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:26 pm

It was something that continued to be shrouded in mystery. He did not know the answer to the question he never asked. The more it begun to linger, the less he realized he knew.

He would run over to her, taking her in full embrace. He would wrap his tiny arms around the girl, reminding her that she too would never have to be alone. "No more crying." he would say, his head resting on her shoulder. "Queens shouldn't cry. It ruins makeup I think."

A father who wasn't there. A mother who discarded her offspring. A step father ho beat him. Friends who turned out to be fiends. Followers of a crown of torment and chaos. They only took him in and cared when he showed his affinity with blood. It was something none of them thought to be possible. They tried to learn through power and strength. They begun to beat each other, or even experimenting on him to see how he used it.

But he was not powerful. He was not strong. He was weak, frail, defenseless. But he had something they didn't have. He had the will.

The will to make a world where no one would hurt again. And not even death would break his will. No one could destroy his dream. Not even the immortal samurai himself. Not Kaseki the creator of Pandora. Not even Death himself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:19 pm