Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

[Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu

Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

The Water Within My Name's Olaf! I Need A Medic! [Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu - Page 2 Empty
    The First Ice & Bloodbender

Lineage : The Sun
    Position : None
    Origin : Spirit Wilds
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 16
    Experience : 520

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yoshigé Mizuzoku
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Waterbending

[Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu - Page 2 Empty Re: [Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshige Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:03 pm

His clouded eyes would open to look down at the sword that ended his father's life. But legend be told, Yoshimitsu was immortal. Sure, it was a title passed down from father to son, but he knew. If he never forgot his father, he would never truly be lost to death.

"I'm sorry I doubted you." the boy thought to himself, "You were the greatest person in my life, even better than those who were around me."

His arm lifted to his face to wipe away the tears as he looked up at the man that stood before him and Kaseki. It was hard to cope with the fact that he was no more than the age of six, yet in his life he would be seen as a god and watch over an entire realm and all of the lives that were in it. It was some responsibility to have, and he too much have had the same reason. He wanted to be better than the hero Yoshimitsu. And in a way, he was right.

Kaseki was told a story of a man who was always alone, coping with his own regret and losses. He was told a sad tale of the darkest side of life. He was told of the horrors of solitude. As a result he grew up wanting to never let the world bare that pain. He wanted to be everyone's friend, no matter what the cost. He didn't care if they were evil or good, kind or cynical. He didn't care if they were a pacifist or a murderer. He never wanted anyone to bear the pain on loneliness.

But Yoshigé was told a tale of might. A story where a hero and his friends best the world. There is no celebration, there is no reward. He was a boy who was tortured by all, and seen as a prize when he was known to have a gift. He grew a distaste for the world and prided himself on working alone and building himself up.

They were told different stories, yet they were the same person. The boy who was made into a monster was taught to be kind and gentle, while the boy who was fragile and pained was taught to be strong. No matter what happened, they were destined to be a hero. They were destined to become Yoshimitsu.

He would rise up and take his father's blade in his hands and step back to back with Kaseki. Together they would charge at the man, blades in hand. Their weapons would plunge into his chest, the blades unshifting and irresistible. No shield would stop them. They were bent on both vengeance and the strongest emotion known to man.

Love.

"Manji Dual Technique!" the boy would yell.

For this was the ending he always dreamed of seeing.

Enchanted Items
    Danbu : +3% HP
    Banded Mahjin: +3% HP
    Mizuzoku Mitsu: +3% HP

Bloodbending Passives:
    Closed Wound: +1% HP/MP

HP: 107% (+1%) = 108%
    MP: 107% (+1%) = 108%
    Agol
    Agol

THIS IS MADNESS! Gravestone How It's Made [Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu - Page 2 Empty
    The Master

Lineage : Soul Embrace - Astral Chaos
    Origin : Unknown
    Class : S
    Level : 80
    Experience : 265760

[Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu - Page 2 Empty Re: [Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu

Post by Agol Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:46 pm

It would end as fast as it begun.

There was no telling what power could have been used. Agol was a man known for destruction, but here he brought himself to crash an event. Not any event, but an event hosted in the world of purgatory. To top it off, the guardian of the realm was his target, as was everyone else. Was he really foolish enough to face someone who has complete control over the world?

"If you didn't kill him. . . I would have."

Final words spoken, only to cut into a wound left fresh by the loss of a loved one. But Agol was no foolish man, even if his life was ended, his ideas would be left to venture the world and strike fear in all. His weapons would carry out his will, and the innocents would be the targets of the chaos. All he needed was to push a single domino. It didn't need to be the largest, or the strongest, only one that would knock over another... and another.

But little did he know . . . his goal was already being achieved.

Weapons:
    Right Hand
    Left Hand
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:00 pm

The swords would pierce his chest, slicing his skin and parting the bone of his rib cage. They were the same soul, and in that soul was not vengeance. In their soul was not sorrow. In that soul was not loneliness, willpower, or even strength. In their soul was a single tale of a man who lost his home and made the best of what he had. In their soul was their father. Their soul was frail, weak, but not alone. Their souls were filled with love. Love in themselves. Love in the Manji clan.

The swords of the man would fall at his side, cutting into the ground. Kaseki would ignore the voices of the blades as both of them spoke.

"Take me up in your arms, and let me prevent further evil." the glass sword spoke. The voice light and feminine.

"Let us end all that is evil . . . after all, I am the blade that claimed his hand." the red sword spoke, mocking the fallen and lost man. Kaseki would ignore the claim, even if it were more than likely to be true. Even so, his blade was the tainted copy of his father's blade, and it was the cursed evil he fought to prevent getting into the hands of others.

He would draw his blade from the standing dead man, only to turn his back to both weapons and the assailant. "Listen not, little one." Kaseki spoke, knowing what would lay in his mind. "Our father would not allow such a thing."

And with that, Kaseki would begin to walk away from the relics. For it was not the ending of the fairy tale. He was no hero. He was Kaseki.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:06 pm

On July 4th this thread will be closed and the original fight concluded. All items that are unclaimed will NOT be redistributed. All participants involved may not be queued for their net round of Iron Fist Tournament.

Test your luck to get a rare weapon.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! [Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu - Page 2 Empty [Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu - Page 2 Empty [Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu - Page 2 Empty
    Momma Aki~

Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : B
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5850

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Akira
    Primary Magic: Fire Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)

Post by Akira Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:22 pm

She had watched from the outside since the very beginning. She had seen multiple onlookers and decided to stay within the middle of them as she didn't wish to be seen. Purple eyes had stayed upon Kaseki for most of this fight considering he was her only interest. The boy and the being he was fighting held no impact in her life. Their fight seemed petty at first. She expected it to end as all others had and be just as plain, however something extraordinary happened within her eyes. Kaseki would intervene in the fight only to be a moment too late. The being the child had fought against was fading with every passing moment. It pulled no strings within Akira's heart, yet it was something so interesting that her eyes stayed glued to the three.

Just as the event seemed to be dying down another being interrupted the very fight. The woman would make her way from the middle of the crowd to the very front with fear filled eyes... but fear of what? Before she could find the answer, the being had been cut down with no resistance whatsoever. The young woman would stand amongst the front of the crowd relieved. Her mind only moving from Kaseki when she heard two voices. Amongst the many people, they were clear as day, yet she didn't know where they had come from. The direction was clearly inside the arena but from what had they emerged. Without thinking, the purple haired demon would begin her entrance into the arena, as well.

Akira would walk towards the man that had just been slaughtered quickly. Near him, two swords would capture the woman's attention. They seemed to scream to her. They seemed to draw forth every bit of attention she had. Purple eyes would stare them down and with no fear, she would attempt to lift them both off the ground. Akira wished to examine them and get the slightest feel for them. She definitely wanted them. She certainly would have them. The question now was... Who would try to take them from her?
    Little Green
    Little Green

I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! Gravestone [Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : Experiment : Heartless
    Origin : Forgotten Isles
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 20

Post by Little Green Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:14 pm

"Not today." he spoke with disconcern, yet the matter at hand consumed him. He had been watching the fight for some time and to watch the woman he had to fight before only unsettled him further.

As she begun to walk to the room of the chaos and creator, he carefully made his way around the rest of the fights and past the two victors of the battle. He was not going to allow a woman who had been in control of part of the world and involved in other relics to have another. He had to claim one now, for the little people. He could hear the voices of the items calling out to someone, and he was sure he would be the one to take them, at least one of them. After all, you can't hold two swords in one hand.

. . . . but you can hold two swords in two hands. . .
    Dregon
    Dregon
    Admin

I'm Important Too! [Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu - Page 2 Empty
    -

Lineage : Fence Master
    Class : S
    Level : 69
    Experience : 59070

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Dregon
    Primary Magic:

Post by Dregon Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:02 pm

Match Up between Yoshimitsu and Boy have concluded. Boy has won.

Dende and Akira may now argue, dispute, and figure what happens to the swords.

Begin.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! [Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu - Page 2 Empty [Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu - Page 2 Empty [Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu - Page 2 Empty
    Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:38 am

She had heard the voices. She had come to realize where they came from. The woman would pick up one of the swords and hold it in hand. It seemed to be glass yet it felt so strong to hold. The demon would twist the blade in her hand to examine it from all points, edges, and sides. It was quite a heavy blade, which Akira didn't find surprising with the size and material the sword was created with. However, she wouldn't be left unsurprised.

As the demon drew her eyes away from the sword to bring attention to the other, her eyes would catch a figure moving for her. With a quick snap of the head, purple eyes would catch something that would infuriate her. Purple eyes would lock onto the small man coming towards her. What did he gave against her? He had already defeated her once before. What more did he desire? The demon would continue to stare coldly at the child-like man, "Have you come to quarrel with me yet again? Have you come to take what I desire? Tell me. What's your infatuation with me?" Her words would come in a form she rarely seemed to use. They were so intelligent, yet so harsh. She hadn't been acting herself but it was still unknown to anyone who she had been acting as.
    Little Green
    Little Green

I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! Gravestone [Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu - Page 2 Empty

Post by Little Green Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:51 pm

From his feet, he would raise himself slightly to pull the weapon from the ground. It was empowering to hold a weapon worthy of praise. It seemed to be bound with flesh and blood, yet it felt as strong as steel. He would twist and tilt his hand, be observed the material with his own eyes, curious to the power at hand. He would smile, gripping the blade, the hilt reshaping to match those of the katana of the men before him, fitting a little nicer in his hands. The weight would be unchanged, but it was under his control now.

She would look and stare at him, and from the edge of his mask did he glare back. "Tell me," he began, "Seven Swords belong to your land, why would you need another? Will you not allow anyone to challenge you?"

Smiling, he would lift his newfound grace to the woman, his inner wrist facing the sky. He knew very well it would end with another body fell, or with them parting ways. But he could taste the greed in the air around them. "Makes you look like a tyrant, doesn't it?"

[Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu - Page 2 Kapxye
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:38 pm

Purple eyes stayed locked on the small male as he lifted the other sword from the ground. She watched like a hawk as the being examined the other weapon and twisted it within his grasp. As he examined, so would she. This would began to bring notice to Akira the small changes brought on by the weapon's hilt. Beautiful swords they were. Her eyes couldn't leave them. Her mind couldn't let their thought slip. She craved them. She would have them. She needed them.

Then, the small male began to speak, which would bring her attention back to him. His words ran through her mind. She wouldn't miss a single one. Although, she couldn't help but find the questions oddly hilarious. However something was wrong, a laugh that sounded so hysterical would escape her mouth. Even as he pointed the weapon within his hand at her, she would continue to let the madness escape her mouth... Until she heard his next question.

With the last question, her hysteria would cease, her eyes would grow cold, and her grip on the sword within her hand would tighten. "Seven Swords they certainly do belong within a land similar to mine... but no they definitely do not belong to mine. They belong to another, yet they are scattered. I have only but a few of the seven. Yet, this is not the reason I am not afraid of a challenge. With or without such powerful weapons, I can destroy anyone I see fit. Why? Well, it is certainly not because I am some silly tyrant. No No. I am a protector. I simply cannot allow any harm to come to things I hold dear. These swords.. they're a danger... and I will not allow them to come against the things I hold precious. They will be mine... to protect... I am.. NO tyrant..." Her words would come out cold and stern. However, they were completely true. She didn't intend to do any harm with them... yet.
    Little Green
    Little Green

Post by Little Green Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:15 pm

"Do you even know what you're holding?" he asked, amused by all of this. Her laughter only further cast her away into the darkness of her own heart. It was the fate of the wielders. One would be consumed, the other would consume.

"You said you want to protect, then why do you take the cursed blade of the Azure Knight?" he questioned, wondering if she truly knew the horrors her new toy had previously ensued. "She is a tool for evil and manipulation. She will only turn you into a cold hollow shell, waiting to be filled with her desires." he spoke, for he knew the tale of the blades. "Yet you do not take this blade, the weapon of the lost son, struck down by his father. The sword that made armor for the weak boy. The sword of Nightmare, the Dark Knight, the hero, the monster. The man who fought for his country."

His own eyes would narrow in thought. If the legends were true, both blades could be brought to create Soul Embrace, yet here they remained, separate. Soul Edge and Soul Calibur. Weapons made by a mad man who killed his own son out of fear of usurp.

"Dende, do you fear me?" the sword would speak to his new owner. The voice echoing through his body and confined to his mind. Only the knight would hear it.

"I fear the monster you will make of me, but I know it will be for the best of those I love." his thoughts answered in reply. He could not allow this weapon to lay in the wrong hands.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:40 pm

The woman would listen to the voice of the small man before her. She would soak in the information, even taking the time to run her hand along the cool blade of her new weapon. Purple eyes would run along the blade within her grasp. The stories the man spoke of, she could tell they were real. She could tell he wasn't making up such things. She believed him, yet she cared not for anything he had to say.

With a moment of admiring the outside beauty of her blade, Akira would come to a thought. Purple eyes would turn from the stunning glass and onto the small individual. With blade in hand, Akira would take the time to slowly walk towards the man. However, she would stop in front of him leaving a five foot gap. Then, she would walk around him in a circular pattern still leaving a simple gap. She would speak just quiet enough for them both to hear.

"Those are some gruesome tales. They really are. I believe every bit of them. However, you see... I simply don't care. If it takes me losing my soul, my heart, my mind... to protect those I love... then I shall, even if that means destroying this wretched world along with everyone in it. They'll be protected... even if it means their deaths fall upon them... All threats will be eliminated and with her I'll have some fun. However, I can't simply allow you to walk away with him," the demon would grin a mischievous grin. Without another wasted moment, the demon would lunge at the miny man with the tip of her glass beauty pointed at the man's torso.
    Little Green
    Little Green

Post by Little Green Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:48 pm

He would let her draw near. It was the fate of the swords, there was no way to avoid their destiny. Even if they parted ways on good terms, they would meet again on the field of battle later on. As the distance would shorten to a few meters, before she took to circling him, he would take his weapon in both hands, pointed at the sky, the blade's flat end towards his face. He smiled.

"That blade does not protect those you love." He would speak, only to have her lunge at him at some form of a sneak attack. He let out a laugh, the point of his blade descending into the ground to clash with her weapon perpendicularly. "It kills them until there is no one left."

But he knew she was far gone. His only saving grace was to kill her. He would take his weapon and draw it past the ground. With an upward swing he would slash at her size vertically. She had to have staggered from the hit, should she have landed it, but if not, then she was away from him, and he would still have his room.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:35 pm

72 hour warning.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:17 pm

Closing and ending thread.

Dende and Akira are taken away in a beam of light to separate locations. Neither is harmed.

Both keep their weapons.

Little Green || Mother Akira

Thread is over. No reward for fighters.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:29 am