Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Autumn is Coming [Open/Recruitment]

Anubis
    Anubis

Gravestone Shadowstep I'm Important Too! Terraforming
    The First Guardian

Lineage : Guardian of the Scales
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Autumn is Coming [Open/Recruitment] Empty Autumn is Coming [Open/Recruitment]

Post by Anubis Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:19 pm

"Mortals, you know nothing of your fate." Anubis spoke over the kingdom, looking down upon all of the humans. "You are in the world of the dead, my world." He smiled upon the savages of this newly created city. It interested him, the warrior culture. They were nothing more than armed barbarians with a hint of honor. They would serve him well in his quest to regain control over Pandora. He would be sure to display his true power over Hades, without lifting a finger.

"The petty god, Kaseki, has brought your home here. As you were summoned, so were the great titan beasts of other realms. Slay these beasts as a display of your might, and I will reward you all greatly for your duty." His voice bellowed into a deep laugh as he thought of the carnage that would soon unravel. Once you let one living soul enter, many more follow. A world cannot exist unwhole. The rest of the tainted ninja city would follow, just as the goliaths of the other magic filled worlds.

He would take back his realm sooner or later, after all, he is one of the Elder Gods.

Little Green
    Little Green

I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! Gravestone Autumn is Coming [Open/Recruitment] Empty

Lineage : Experiment : Heartless
    Origin : Forgotten Isles
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 20

Autumn is Coming [Open/Recruitment] Empty Re: Autumn is Coming [Open/Recruitment]

Post by Little Green Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:06 pm

Autumn is Coming [Open/Recruitment] I4gxhf

"So this is the place." he wondered to himself. This land was vast, but even so he could make his way to where he needed.

He heard of a god touching the earth hoping to guide his newest followers. With a story like this, he was curious to find the truth, and with so, he hoped power. "Slaying a beast sounds like a knight's duty." he would say. He stood in the plaza of the city, wondering what reward the dog would give him. "And like such, I will serve my lord."
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! Runs With The Wind Shadowstep Autumn is Coming [Open/Recruitment] Empty
    Nainai-san~!

Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 12
    Class : C
    Level : 50
    Experience : 7500

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nanashi
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gobijigan (Spatial Magic)

Autumn is Coming [Open/Recruitment] Empty Re: Autumn is Coming [Open/Recruitment]

Post by Don Quixote Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:30 pm

Nanashi was calmly strolling through Pandora, having come to explore the long forgotten land of Gladius - where a creature (rumored to be a god) had supposedly been preaching for followers on a crusade of sorts. "Could be interesting...," the traveling mage whispered quietly to himself. His black hair shimmered in the sunlight of the time they called autumn, being so grossly incandescent as he came step by step. Nanashi wasn't quite sure why he had journeyed here, what he had been expecting to find. Perhaps he was just curious and wanted to see for himself what the real story was. Maybe he wanted to partake in this crusade out of boredom. He wasn't sure which it was. Either way: it seemed to be worth the journey. He listened to the man speak of monsters crossing into Pandora, his heart skipping a beat in excitement. "Seems I won't be bored for long...," he said behind a sunny grin.

"Sounds like a good fight. Count me in."
    Randous
    Randous
    Krillin VIP

I Need A Medic! The Giving Tree I'm Important Too! Autumn is Coming [Open/Recruitment] Empty

Lineage : Experiment : 626
    Origin : Urban City
    Class : D
    Level : 34
    Experience : 2170

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Randous Ordo
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Terminator (Skill)

Post by Randous Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:33 pm

Standing in the back Randous listened to the god's proposition. He had no problem slaying these monsters. He was not sentimental about any form of life as long as he got his due reward. In Randous' mind the reward the god offered was monetary, and with a god he was sure that meant great wealth for taking part in this quest. It would be foolish to stand aside. Behind the plated armor the mercenary grunted. He would not let any oppose his bounty. "Consider it a contract accepted."
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Giving Tree Gravestone I Need A Medic! Autumn is Coming [Open/Recruitment] Empty
    The Cringy

Lineage : Soul of The Wicken
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 37
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 470

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Zinnia
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Manipulation

Post by Zinnia Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:57 am

Raising her head, the hyper intelligent wolf's ears twitched at the bellowing sounds of the one who claimed themselves a god. She had come here hoping for some fulfillment in her life, but had found no such reward. Until she had stumbled across this gathering of people, all desiring to please their god. She tilted her head, glancing over her shoulder a bit. Tyron was watching her, his yellow eye beaming, and a smug expression on his face as he leaned on his cane. She let out a small growl. This demon was proving more trouble than he was worth.

Shaking her head, she let out a howl. This seemed to surprise Tyron a bit, but other than that, he simply watched her. She ruffled her fur, glaring over at him.

"So, thinking of taking the Great God of Death up on his offer, are you, m'lady?" the demon said casually, extending a paw, and casually looking it over in that pretentious way he did, causing the she wolf to be more annoyed by his presence.

"Why, yes, I am," she said, growling at the demon, and approaching the crowd.

"It sounds like it could bring some entertainment to my life. Consider your challenge accepted," she said with a small grin. Tyron rolled his eyes at Zinnia. Oh well. If she dies, he gets your soul, after all.
    Ronin
    Ronin

I'm Important Too! Autumn is Coming [Open/Recruitment] Empty
    The Hasty

Lineage : Bloodmage's Burden
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 75

Post by Ronin Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:29 pm

Aye it had been a long time since the Samurai (or rather former Samurai) had lay waste to monsters and Demons. In his old age he was unsure of how much he could help, but he would see it done. Nodding - a silent agreement had been made. He would not go back on his word.

Aye never again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:21 pm