Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

We're Off To See The Wizard, The Monstrous Wizard of Pandora [Open/Recruitment]

Hades
    Hades

THIS IS MADNESS! I Need A Medic! Gravestone My Name's Olaf!
    The God of The Underworld

Lineage : River's Guide
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

We're Off To See The Wizard, The Monstrous Wizard of Pandora [Open/Recruitment] Empty We're Off To See The Wizard, The Monstrous Wizard of Pandora [Open/Recruitment]

Post by Hades Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:17 pm

Panting, he bent forward, resting his hands on his knees. With each exhale, his breathing got deeper and deeper.

"Kasekase is gonna be pissed when he hears about this..." he said to himself.

Looking around, he could see little camps and towns in the distance. If any of them had a sense of magic, he was sure that he himself would set off every radar within a thousand mile radius. . . and that didn't included the massive titans that were on their way.

Unarmed, he made his way to the nearest cluster of people. He could see some roving packs of hunters and such, as if they knew beforehand of this . . . event.

"Monsters, beasts and massive demons will appear all over the realm." he would say quite loudly. He didn't want to repeat himself. He hoped his news would spread quickly and over a great distance like a massive wildfire.

"Not all of them are evil. Some of them are residents of this realm. Killing, slaying or capturing the wrong ones will start a war with the wrong people, natives most likely. You don't want to start a war with the undead." He would look around to see some people stopping to listen to him. "You may not know me, but perhaps you know of my name. I am Hades, former ruler of Pandora. It's our duty to ensure the safety of our people, souls, spirits, mortals and the beast. We cannot tolerate any evil. "

He would pause, his gaze (even though he had no face) as cold as stone. "Some titans must fall."
    Jun
    Jun

I'm Important Too! We're Off To See The Wizard, The Monstrous Wizard of Pandora [Open/Recruitment] Empty Shocking! We're Off To See The Wizard, The Monstrous Wizard of Pandora [Open/Recruitment] Empty

Lineage : The Sun
    Origin : De Fiore
    Class : D
    Level : 1
    Experience : 5340

We're Off To See The Wizard, The Monstrous Wizard of Pandora [Open/Recruitment] Empty Re: We're Off To See The Wizard, The Monstrous Wizard of Pandora [Open/Recruitment]

Post by Jun Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:32 pm

Jun had heard tales of a beautiful young goddess promising power to those that would capture the mighty beasts foretold to come to Pandora. As much as the young boy wanted to visit the pretty lady - he had decided that he didn't agree with her supposed ideas. It wasn't the right path to take. Trying to capture the beasts would only incite anger in the land from the beasts themselves and those who would seek to defend them. Jun believed truly that the best course of action would be to side with the beasts and explain to those who would attack them that fighting is futile. Jun was glad to have chosen the right god to investigate, as it seemed this deity seemed to believe the same. Jun smiled with that innocent, small face of his and responded. "I think we can protect these creatures without even having to fight at all. I'm sure people will come to reason. But if it must come to a fight, I will protect them and make sure nothing bad happens."
    Emerald
    Emerald

Gravestone How It's Made The Water Within We're Off To See The Wizard, The Monstrous Wizard of Pandora [Open/Recruitment] Empty

Lineage : Voice of God
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Experience : 30

We're Off To See The Wizard, The Monstrous Wizard of Pandora [Open/Recruitment] Empty Re: We're Off To See The Wizard, The Monstrous Wizard of Pandora [Open/Recruitment]

Post by Emerald Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:08 am

Having fought in the great war, Emerald knew the difference between those who needed to be saved, and those who needed to be shattered. Those who were lost, you would be able to tell they were confused. But... sometimes it was impossible to save those who had already accepted their fate. And the only way to save your friends and family was to end their life. So while she would try her hardest to protect all races, if one of these beasts were to ignore her help, or attempt to hurt the ones she loved, she would not hesitate to incite violence.

Which was why she had come to the great god Hades, in order to protect her new home against the beasts. If her friend had taught her anything, it was that no creature is beyond saving, but a few must be sacrificed in order to have peace above all.

"I will help you, my lord. To save those who can be, and protect against those who cannot," she said, calmly.
    Ruby Snow
    Ruby Snow
    Krillin VIP

Ooh Shiny! Shadowstep Runs With The Wind THIS IS MADNESS!
    The Fae

Lineage : Voice of God
    Sacred Shards : 47
    Class : B
    Level : 52
    Experience : 12805

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ruby Snow
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Light God Slayer

Post by Ruby Snow Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:09 pm

Ruby Licked and sucked her pop-sickle as she sat upon a nearby rooftop. The blue, Frozen treat melted its way down her throat and a funny slurping could be heard from the direction she sat in. The slurping was a failed attempt to get it all in all in her mouth before melting all over her self. "Hm?" Ruby looked at the powerful being who appeared and as he spoke she leaned forwards off the ledge of the building with her feet dangling and swinging. Ruby blinked a few times after he spoke and thought for a few moments before noticing the blue, frozen treat which had dripped its wicked way all over her chin and down her cloak.

Ruby wiped the sticky mess away and tossed the pop-sickle into a nearby trash. Ruby continued her small journey by hovering her way downwards until she was not even 10 feet away from the god like being. "..I will answer your call, Hades. My name is Ruby Snow and I will fight by your side." Her cloak waved brilliantly in the wind and the folks around her whispered to each other as if she was some sort of hero.. Although it probably wasn't her they were talking about.
    Heizen
    Heizen
    Magikarp VIP

I'm Important Too! Runs With The Wind We're Off To See The Wizard, The Monstrous Wizard of Pandora [Open/Recruitment] Empty We're Off To See The Wizard, The Monstrous Wizard of Pandora [Open/Recruitment] Empty

Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Level : 11
    Experience : 285

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Heizen
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Ki

Post by Heizen Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:21 pm

With a heavy heart Heizen joined Hades. In his heart he knew Anubis, his father, was at fault. And it was up to him to oppose his father's wishes and carry out what was right for everyone.

What was right for Pandora.
    Sly
    Sly
    Sakura VIP

I Need A Medic! Gravestone THIS IS MADNESS! The Giving Tree

Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : C
    Level : 11
    Experience : 505

Post by Sly Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:36 am

Knowing true balance was root to the teachings of any world one would land themselves upon. Although gods were the ones meant to maintain such balance, it was not uncommon for some to turn ambitious and overstate their own ideals. The horns and bells were sound, and he was perhaps unfortunate enough to have stand upon Pandora as a freshmeat in time with the arrival of colossal monsters. Tailed beasts and giants descended from an unknown origin and were running rampant, with only a few recognised to have caused terror upon villages or towns in their paths. To many, it was a bad omen, a sign to run and pray to their deities that fate smiled upon them.

But to others, an opportunity.

Three gods rose to the occasion and made their voices known. One was Anubis, one who claimed to be the true god of death. With sharp and fierce words rivalling his snarls, he simply declared war against these beasts. But their purpose here was not known, and all Sly could do was really to ponder and wonder. It would have been incredibly rash to just get rid of them. In fact, being a researcher of sorts himself, his curiosity and interest would be towards something less... barbaric.

Then again, he had no greed for something as lowly and insignificant as power, just like the goddess seemed to be obsessed with. In fact, it was something Sly despised and looked down upon. Why do wars happen? Why were the poor separated from the rich? It was all because they thirst for power. The future governed by Yama, Sly predicted, would be barren world just barely clinging to life after the destruction of Pandora.

This really left him with one god to consider. Hades. While he did not really want to work in favour with the king of the underworld, Sly held a smirk as he was the only god who could see past bias or his own selfish needs. Perhaps some beasts and giants needed to be slain. But then again, what if none needed to be? All Sly would want, was answers. And perhaps Hades would be the type who would offer such an opportunity without trying to set the world alight.

And so you captured my curiosity, he said, mostly to himself as he finished his bowl of ramen from the shop he walked into. Paying the counter, he strolled out and craned his head to the faceless god. This seems interesting...
    Shane
    Shane
    Sakura VIP

LET IT BURN! The Water Within I'm Important Too! We're Off To See The Wizard, The Monstrous Wizard of Pandora [Open/Recruitment] Empty
    The Elemental

Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Sacred Shards : 24
    Class : C
    Level : 68
    Experience : 56125

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shane Mystic
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Runic Release

Post by Shane Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:09 am

Shane was uncertain about which side to actually join until he heard his guildmaster was joining Hades. He knew he didn't want to go against her, so he had decided to join Hades with her. He walked up to stand by Ruby's side , but addressed Hades. "If my guildmaster is joining you, so too will I." Was all he said, green eyes locking on Hale's own.
    Lexia
    Lexia
    Magikarp VIP

LET IT BURN! The Water Within Terraforming We're Off To See The Wizard, The Monstrous Wizard of Pandora [Open/Recruitment] Empty

Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 51
    Class : B
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5180

Post by Lexia Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:11 am

They all claim that not everyone is good. There are some who are genuinely wrong, beings who literally hurt just because they enjoy it, just because they like it... Hades... Maybe this person, this being, had the people's best interest at heart. Maybe. Lexia threw the paper down that she had been carrying after hearing those words. Days had passed since then as she emerged in the presence of the ones gathered. She was late. Never was she late.

She had witnessed true horror and not a single person deserved to have that happen to them. No one deserved to see it.

Breaking into the group, Lexia froze for a few moments at the gathered people as she cast her gaze across them. Searching. She was mildly amused when she recognised one of those who had been gathered there. But the being that she sought was obvious.

"I'd like to help. If I can." She stated giving a polite bow. She'd never forgive herself if she let beasts of hatred and anger destroy and harm people. But those who were also docile and wanted to be left alone. She couldn't let them be harmed. A precarious situation that needed to be handled with both caringness and calmness, but one that she was confident that she could handle. She needed to ensure that they didn't just kill the ones that were friendly and leave the unfriendly ones alone. That'd be catastrophic to Pandora.

She believed that Hades had Pandora's best intentions in his heart, so she would stand by and help him as much as she could.
    Shoni
    Shoni

I'm Important Too! We're Off To See The Wizard, The Monstrous Wizard of Pandora [Open/Recruitment] Empty

Lineage : Half-Saiyan
    Sacred Shards : 10
    Level : 7
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    Character Name: -
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Transmutation Magic

Post by Shoni Tue May 30, 2017 5:03 pm

'Not all beings are evil, but not all beings are good' he thought as Hades words echoed through his ears "thats right, not everyone is bad" Eric muttered as he turned to face in the direction that this large being was facing and nodding "i'll join you" he told him staring at what he saw
    Lei
    Lei

I'm Important Too! We're Off To See The Wizard, The Monstrous Wizard of Pandora [Open/Recruitment] Empty

Lineage : The Green Man
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Class : F
    Experience : 35

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lei
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic:

Post by Lei Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:47 pm

He wandered around and saw the giant of the previous ruler, Hades. He listened as he spoke words that even he couldn't ever think of being able to say. Such wisdom was to be rewarded. Monsters that need not be harmed shall not be harmed, but they need to be dealt with. Monsters that would harm, would have to be ended. He agreed. Hades had sought to help Pandora help itself. If that wasn't anything of his calling, nothing was.

"Well, it seems you'll have another oddity in your ranks." the robot would say, emhasizing the last part of his sentence, as it seemed plenty of odd people had signed up for this kind of thing.

Maybe Pandora did have a chance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:23 am