Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Death's Cold Embrace [Private/Nissa]

Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! Runs With The Wind Shadowstep Death's Cold Embrace [Private/Nissa] Empty
    Nainai-san~!

Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 12
    Class : C
    Level : 50
    Experience : 7500

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nanashi
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gobijigan (Spatial Magic)

Death's Cold Embrace [Private/Nissa] Empty Death's Cold Embrace [Private/Nissa]

Post by Don Quixote Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:43 pm

Nanashi had finally arrived in the crowded, bustling streets of the dark city known as Little Tokyo. The giant black zanbato lodged hanging on his back for all to see, Nanashi traveled across the city with many eyes on his person. He cared not for their stares. The leather-clad armor of the wanderer and his exotic sword was apparently intriguing to all. Perhaps they hadn't seen one like him in some time. Or maybe something about him just stood out. He wasn't quite sure. As the black haired, light-blue eyed man walked across the streets he searched for some type of information broker. Someone who could help him find the one he sought.

[@Nissa Drax]
    Nissa Drax
    Nissa Drax

LET IT BURN! Death's Cold Embrace [Private/Nissa] Empty
    The Dinviri

Lineage : Experiment : 626
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 65

Death's Cold Embrace [Private/Nissa] Empty Re: Death's Cold Embrace [Private/Nissa]

Post by Nissa Drax Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:58 pm

"You dare defy a Drax?"

"No!!"

"KNEEL."

Her foot would slam into the shoulder of the man in a downward kick. A loud crack could be heard. The man's cry for help would be silenced by the constant talking of the crowd. Nissa didn't care for her appearance, nor the scene she would cause. Few people screamed in terror. Others walked by, desensitized by the destruction of the Iron Fist Tournament.

Her foot would press down on the man's neck as his head slammed into the concrete. The sheer sound of the snapping bones were heard, but none would care.

"Insignificant dog." she would say in disgust of the man. He was nothing more than a weak pawn in the grand scheme of things. Compared to her size strength alone, he was nothing more than a twig to a thousand year old tree.

And so the story continued.
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! Runs With The Wind Shadowstep Death's Cold Embrace [Private/Nissa] Empty
    Nainai-san~!

Character Sheet

Death's Cold Embrace [Private/Nissa] Empty Re: Death's Cold Embrace [Private/Nissa]

Post by Don Quixote Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:52 pm

Nanashi continued his scouring through the streets as he searched for one who might have the location of the strange woman he sought. He certainly wondered what she was like. The Kuraikage had made it seem like she was a nasty woman. One he would not enjoy interacting with. Despite that however he still found himself curious. He had never met these Viri before. He wondered what they looked like.

Suddenly in the midst of his stroll he heard a commotion. Floating above the crowd - he watched as a strange woman began to beat on a man. He was not against violence entirely in most circumstances. He himself loved to get into a good ole-fashioned brawl himself. But this was more like abuse. The man could not even defend himself. "I would suggest you stop," the wanderer said with a serious face, as he hung in the air above the crowd looking down at her. He'd hate to have to make this a conflict.

But he wasn't sure if she would listen to reason. "Kill her...," the black blade called to him. "You shut up, child. You already got fed yesterday. You'll have to wait...," he thought to himself.

Ascendance: Nanashi can hover in the air by manipulating the gravity around himself somewhat. The Speed of his flight is determined by his level (level = m/s). Height is scaled by class:
    C-Class - 5 meters

[Sheathed on Back:Soul Edge : Shikyo Form ]
    Nissa Drax
    Nissa Drax

The Dinviri

Post by Nissa Drax Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:14 pm

She would look up to find what seemed like a large child ordering her around. She would smile and laugh, but the mask on her face hid all of her emotion. Her foot would be pressed down just a little further before lifting off of the man. It didn't matter to her. He would amuse her. After all, it was not jsut a corpse on the ground. The hero was too late.

But seeing him felt like seeing an old friend. She was unsure as to why it was such an event for her.

"I stopped." she would say with a bit of laughter in her tone. "Now what will you have me do?"

She was curious. Outlanders never knew what to do when their orders were followed. Typical.
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

Nainai-san~!

Character Sheet

Post by Don Quixote Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:45 pm

Nanashi was quite surprised as he looked closer at the events that transpired. It appeared that he had been too late to save the poor man. How weak he must have been to die so fast. "That's blood that should have been mine...," the blade muttered to him. "You say that like I would have killed him. I don't even know who this man is," Nanashi responded back to the cursed blade. She stood there laughing at him. Truly this creature did not seem pleasant. She then challenged him and asked him what he would have her do.

He took the bait. "Speak. Why did you kill this man so pointlessly?" he asked with his arms crossed and a frown on his face.
    Nissa Drax
    Nissa Drax

The Dinviri

Post by Nissa Drax Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:52 pm

"Pointlessly?" she continued to laugh. She would take a step back, not to run away, but to give room to the body.

"I am but woman in a busy city." She would close her eyes and bow to the man before her. The weapon on his back did not go unnoticed. She figured him for an upstart mercenary or kid with a dream of saving the world. Her hands would reach up to her chest and lightly grasp at her breasts. "He violated me with his eyes." Her hands would move, one to her lower back, the other touched her forehead with the back of her hand. She bent back up, leaning to her rear. "What was I do to with a pervert scanning me with his eyes."

She would open her eyes to stare back into the man's gaze. "So I killed him." She would stand back up. "If He was not to apologize, than an example of the man would be enough to make my point." With her arms, she would shrug at the event. The man in front of her seemed so interested in it all. She had nothing better to do, why not make it an adventure.

"These mortals always stare at us Drax women. It's why none of us leave our homes." Returning to her natural stance, her hands would be set at her hips as she talked to the man. "But I can only stand the ancient stories for so long. Pitiful elders."
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

Nainai-san~!

Character Sheet

Post by Don Quixote Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:28 pm

And suddenly he became more aware of the situation, though her attitude was still rather peeving. Apparently the man in question was a pervert who had indirectly harassed her. It wasn't the best reasoning, and he wasn't even sure how much of it he should bother with. "I see.
    Sounds a bit extreme, but I suppose I can't be one to judge,"
    he replied. "It's not like my hands aren't stained either."

She then went on some rant about Drax women always being enticing to... mortal eyes. She spoke as if she was some higher being. Either she was full of ego.. or there was some truth to it. She also claimed to know ancient stories. Perhaps this would be his broker yet. He floated down, his feet lightly touching the ground just a few paces away from her. He made sure to give her enough personal space to not need to freak out on him as well. He wasn't in the mood for a fight. "'Ancient stories', you say? Perhaps you know a woman named Nissa in one of these 'stories' then...," he said inquisitively.

"She is one whom I seek."[/b]
    Nissa Drax
    Nissa Drax

The Dinviri

Post by Nissa Drax Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:40 pm

She drew silence. She spoke not a word. She stared blankly at the man, curious, blinking every so often. It would be awkward to say the least. Normally people who sought her knew well of who she was, as well as her appearance. But he seemed to know very little of it all. Was he another hired assassin? Did her mom hire another man to bring her back home.

"Ancient stor-" Her eyes narrowed at the man. Then it all clicked in an instant. "Did.. did you just..." She would brush her hair behind her pointed ear. Her face would begin to redden. "You just called me ancient." She would look away to his side. She was insulted almost daily, but she never thought a few hundred years was old. She was younger than her siblings. Thomas was older than she. Mortals lived short lives.

Why did this matter so much.

"The fuck you need me for?" She spoke with a heavy tone of scorn. She was already full of emotion. This man was confusing. She hated talking to humans. They were all so odd.
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

Nainai-san~!

Character Sheet

Post by Don Quixote Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:50 pm

He raised an eyebrow yet again. Why was she so weird? She seemed quiet and narrowed her eyes at him as if he had said something strange. Was he misinformed? He could have sworn that the woman he was seeking was supposed to be old as hell. Then suddenly he remembered. He had mixed his information up...

"Find a Kaljiitian or Undorian. They've been around since the dawn of time. They know everything of this realm."

He had confused his search of these other beings with Nissa. This became even more apparent when the girl looked at him funny.  When she spoke then... his eyes widened as his own face turned red. He had just insulted the person he was looking for. "I swear to Kaseki that I always find a way to put my foot in my mouth...," he sighed to himself as he introspected. "I... uh... that's not what I...," he tried to find the proper words to save him some dignity.

"I apologize. I was under the impression you weren't supposed to be so... young-looking," he said with a shrug. He then pulled out his sword. "But I have been looking for you. I was made to believe you might be familiar with this weapon," he said before he changed it into its original shape in front of the elvish lass.

Death's Cold Embrace [Private/Nissa] Kapxye
    Nissa Drax
    Nissa Drax

The Dinviri

Post by Nissa Drax Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:27 pm

Death's Cold Embrace [Private/Nissa] Siggy_nissa_by_professorkabuto-db68960

"Young looking?" the words echoed in her mind, along with many ways she had been killing the man since he spoke those words. Nonetheless, the conversation continued.

"So it's true." Nissa spoke as her eyes set on the cursed blade. "Agol is dead. That's why I can't hear them anymore." She looked at it without any visible emotion. She was unsure of what to feel. She knew what both the Kaliyuga and Soul Edge had done.

After all, she was the one that named them.

"This is no conversation to have on these streets," She went on, "If it's about the blade, I can tell you anything you want to know. but of course, everything has a price. but perhaps we should talk more in private." her hands set on her hips, she would see only the blade. She no longer looked at the man.

She now knew what she felt.
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

Nainai-san~!

Character Sheet

Post by Don Quixote Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:04 pm

Nanashi listened to her response. It appeared she did recognize the blade, which was a relief. Perhaps now he would get some answers. However it appears she had known its owner, which surprised him quite frankly. "Agol? Is that the name of the little Green Knight who tried to kill me with it?" he asked. The chances of it being so were probably slim, but he figured it was worth the question.

Nanashi listened in as she offered to help him for a price. He supposed he had decent amounts of money stored somewhere if that was what she meant. Or knowledge. He knew a few things (though mostly about portals and magic). He nodded in response to her offer. "Alright then. After you, miss~" he said with a smile on his face.

He would follow her wherever she wanted to take him. He was glad to finally be getting some answers from this long quest of his...

[End Thread in Your Next Post?]
    Nissa Drax
    Nissa Drax

The Dinviri

Post by Nissa Drax Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:54 pm

Death's Cold Embrace [Private/Nissa] Siggy_nissa_by_professorkabuto-db68960

"Agol was slain by Kaseki, the lord of the Underworld. The knight was possibly the one who stole Soul Edge from the fight." Nissa spoke, living on word of mouth of what was told to her. She would begin to walk towards the man and eventually past him. There was places for them to go. She was unsure if she was to lead or he. She would have picked the Tapered Rose, a bar long dealing in Black Market Affairs. If not, she would go to wherever he stayed. There was no plan in mind.

After all, she was just a wanderer.

[/exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:32 pm