Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Misty Mountains Cold

Sindra Froleckus
    Sindra Froleckus

Shocking! LET IT BURN! My Name's Olaf! Misty Mountains Cold Empty

Lineage : Seiryu, The Azure Dragon
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : D
    Level : 1
    Experience : 130

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Sindra Froleckus
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Primary Magic: Wild Card

Misty Mountains Cold Empty Misty Mountains Cold

Post by Sindra Froleckus Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:04 pm

Six. That was the number of people Sindra killed that night. He was now sitting in the cold Sarcophagus Cliffs, washing blood off his scythe in a small stream that ran through a series of rocks. His face was not visible, but he was smiling. There shouldn't be anyone who knew about his Power of the Wild Card anymore. At least, not that he knew of. That at least made him feel safe identity wise. Being amongst the living ordinary people was fun, and he didn't want his freedom stripped of him for some simple identity protection, which, ironically, is why he needed to protect his identity in the first place. Now, imagine this is happening. A young man is washing a bloody scythe in a rive in the mountains, face hidden behind a demonic cat mask and body hidden by an oversized trench coat. No normal person would want to approach him. In fact, whoever does must have some strong reason, or just be absolutely nuts.

Last edited by Sindra Froleckus on Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Unknown
    Unknown
    Krillin VIP

I Need A Medic! Gravestone Misty Mountains Cold Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kabuto Yakushi
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Primary Magic:

Misty Mountains Cold Empty Re: Misty Mountains Cold

Post by Unknown Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:04 pm

A simple stroll into town was the only reason Kabuto left the haven of his labs. He was coming off a new discovery. Soon he could unlock a power that would be his alone to claim for the world. However, he was just short of a few materials.

He began his decent into the city, only to find a man cleaning blood of one of his weapons. Kabuto smiled as he walked down the path he had made long ago. "Must have been some party. Heh." He spoke at a raised volume, but not something of yelling. He had his own matters to attend to, he just wanted to let the man know that he was there.

Sindra Froleckus
    Sindra Froleckus

Character Sheet

Post by Sindra Froleckus Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:44 am

Sin winced when he heard someone behind him. Without turning around, he began conversing with the seemingly male voice. He responded, "It was a troublesome night, but I wouldn't call it a party. I didn't quite enjoy myself enough this time," judging from his reaction, the man had to be somewhat accustomed to talking to murderers like himself, "No one really put up a fight. I can't begin to express my disappointment and my partner's disappointment. Then again, the night's still young," he said as he spun around very quickly, simultaneously drawing his evoker, placing it on his temple, and putting away Shosei. The man he saw now was very odd, with several reptilian features and a snake coming out of his navel, but Sin merely believed this would make the night a little more fun.

Last edited by Sindra Froleckus on Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Unknown
    Unknown
    Krillin VIP

Character Sheet
    Primary Magic:

Post by Unknown Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:15 pm

Kabuto did not turn to see the man, for he was not his priority. However he was of interest to say the least. Perhaps even just a few allies would make the world more fitting for the taking. And besides, he could probably give the man some more power in a simple exchange of knowledge. "You are a long way from Kagamino City."

He spoke coldly, yet in a curious manner. There was many things to collect in the city. He had no time to waste on conversation... unless perhaps the being could assist him in his retrieval.
    Sindra Froleckus
    Sindra Froleckus

Character Sheet

Post by Sindra Froleckus Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:00 pm

Sin's eyes narrowed, "You.. are looking for something from Kagamino City? If you aren't interested in why there's blood on my weapon, or to persecute me for the reason, then I need to know. As you can tell from my mask, I don't like being seen in public. Who exactly are you? If your looking for a fight... or a partner for whatever it is you need to do in Kagamino, then I'm able to help you. I have another friend too. I can make summon him with this gun right now, and he's quite powerful. If you need help with something, as long as my identity remains a secret, I'm willing to help. You're not a target," he finished, keeping his position held strong.
    Unknown
    Unknown
    Krillin VIP

Character Sheet
    Primary Magic:

Post by Unknown Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:12 pm

Kabuto gave a small sigh as he continued his path down the mountain. There was many things to do. But perhaps company was long overdue. "Medical Herbs," he admitted, "For both the cure and cause of poisons." He continued to descend, his robe worn around his body.

"I have many ideas for Snake," he told the man, "If it's power you want, or mindless killing, then if you can help me, perhaps I can help you."

There wasn't much to say to him. He had a grocery list as well, but that was not for the public to know. Besides, why would you need to tell a complete stranger you need milk and eggs? There's only so many different kinds of eggs in the world, and only so many animals you can milk. Both would be a very... different conversation.
    Sindra Froleckus
    Sindra Froleckus

Character Sheet

Post by Sindra Froleckus Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:24 pm

Mindless? No. Sindra has a very specific list of people in his bingo book. But this "Snake" the man brought up. He didn't know what it was, but it seemed like he was offering something to help Sindra. He nodded, putting his evoker away, "I'm not what you would call a killing machine, I have standards, but I do have an affinity for death. I also require protection. Provide me with that, and I'll be at your command, snake man," the Wild Card explained, "I don't have a lot of experience with herbs, but if you'd like to start our pact now, I'll help out however I can. It can't hurt to learn about something like that," he offered. It was true, there was no harm to come to him if he learned about toxic plants. In fact, he might learn how to protect himself from things like that if he helped the snake man now. Also, this might be the perfect opportunity to join a group to help him with his murders. This was perfect.
    Unknown
    Unknown
    Krillin VIP

Character Sheet
    Primary Magic:

Post by Unknown Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:36 pm

"Very well." Kabuto glanced at him from the corner of his eye. He wasn't too sure what he was doing with his operation, nor his ranks. However to increase in numbers was always a good thing. He didn't care so much what he wanted to do. As long as Kabuto gained what he needed, as well as Snake benefiting from him as a whole, then all would be well.

He began to respect him, for seeing something for more than it was. After all, he was drawn in by a single name. The mysteriousness of a hooded man and a name with no meaning. "Let us go into the city. There, I will tell you everything you wish to know."

[/exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:10 am