Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Do Demons Have a Conscience?(open)

Thomas
    Thomas

LET IT BURN! Do Demons Have a Conscience?(open) - Page 2 Empty
    The Demon Elf

Lineage : Half Saiyan
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

Do Demons Have a Conscience?(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Do Demons Have a Conscience?(open)

Post by Thomas Mon May 22, 2017 8:29 pm

"Then perhaps your mind picked this place for you." he spoke, learning only now that the boy needed to care for himself and find his own self before finding more of the world. Thomas was put in quite an odd position. He would simply do all he could.

"Let us find a room for you then." Thomas would try to prob the boy up, at least to stand. If he was unable to get him to move, he would settle for a chair in the lobby. Any moment to relax would be beneficial to the boy. The day was turning into night and it would come to an end. He just needed care for the moment.

"Just take it easy." he would say, trying to find which of his two choices would be the option.
    Shane
    Shane
    Sakura VIP

LET IT BURN! The Water Within I'm Important Too! Do Demons Have a Conscience?(open) - Page 2 Empty
    The Elemental

Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 24
    Class : C
    Level : 68
    Experience : 56125

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shane Mystic
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Runic Release

Do Demons Have a Conscience?(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Do Demons Have a Conscience?(open)

Post by Shane Mon May 22, 2017 8:39 pm

The demon shakily managed to stand up, leaning heavily on Thomas for support as he did so. His face was still flushed, but he managed to support his own weight a few moments later when he pulled away."T-thank You.." he mumbled as he turned his face away so the older man wouldn't see his blush. This was quite an embarrassing situation, but he would be able to make it through this... he hoped. He crossed his arms over his chest as he walked up to the front desk, determined to at least pay for his own room, so he wouldn't seem quite so childish and immature. He must really seem to be a fledgling right now, to this man.
    Thomas
    Thomas

The Demon Elf

Post by Thomas Thu May 25, 2017 3:59 pm

The situation had grown more uncomfortable as the day went on into the night. Thomas would take the boy in his arms, supporting him as he walked him over to a seat in the lobby. He would slowly sit him down, careful to not put any additional strain on the boy.

"Is there something you would like to drink?" he would ask, "Tea, water, or warm milk?" he wasn't sure what to get him, or what his preferences were.
    Shane
    Shane
    Sakura VIP

LET IT BURN! The Water Within I'm Important Too! Do Demons Have a Conscience?(open) - Page 2 Empty
    The Elemental

Character Sheet

Post by Shane Thu May 25, 2017 5:39 pm

"I just tripped, it's not like I fainted or anything. And no, I don't need anything to drink. Honestly, I just want to go get myself a room and laze around for a bit or something. It would be good to be a bit more relaxed, though I can assure you I don't need you to look after me. Remember, I've already taken care of myself for 165 years." With that he let himself relax, sitting down as comfortably as possible.
    Thomas
    Thomas

The Demon Elf

Post by Thomas Thu May 25, 2017 5:50 pm

Thomas was unsure what to make of it. He didn't want any more of his help. He felt bad for the boy, but at the same time he understood why he felt the way he did.

"As you wish."

Thomas spoke, carefully moving away from Shane. He was no longer needed. He would recover on his own. Perhaps they would meet at a later date. He would turn away from the boy and leave the hotel to his own home. There was plenty of things to do in the mess of his own little house. His purpose was served.

[/exit]
    Shane
    Shane
    Sakura VIP

The Elemental

Character Sheet

Post by Shane Thu May 25, 2017 6:02 pm

Shane watched the older man leave, almost regretting it and wanting to call him back, but he didn't. Perhaps they would meet again, perhaps not, but this had been quite an experience to say the least. Finally, a few minutes after Thomas had gone his own way, the demon stood up and went to go pay for a room. Time to relax for a bit.

[/exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content