Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

She Is Weak

Xia Chikai
    Xia Chikai

I'm Important Too! She Is Weak Empty

Lineage : Blood Brothers Pact
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 5

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Xia Chikai
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Astral Magic

She Is Weak Empty She Is Weak

Post by Xia Chikai Fri May 26, 2017 6:25 pm

She is weak. Not only physically, but mentally and emotionally. She currently sat on top of the Hokage Monument, looking down at the town. After she had done the mission with the little blue-haired boy she decided to take her leave, once again, following the endless metaphorical yellow brick road. As her blue eyes fell upon the town, she would try to remember something.

Trying to remember something she never had. A childhood with her parents. Imagining training with them, eating food with them, loving them. She loved her mother and didn't even know her. She had the faintest memories of her imprinted in her mind, and every time she reached for them, they would sink farther into her brain.

Wet liquid ran down her face and collected at her chin. Xia wondered when she had started crying. She also wondered when she stopped, by the time she looked up from her palms, the sun was going down.

@Yung Oji
    Yung Oji
    Yung Oji

Runs With The Wind She Is Weak Empty
    The Thug

Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Experience : 55

She Is Weak Empty Re: She Is Weak

Post by Yung Oji Fri May 26, 2017 6:35 pm

He looked at the book in his hand. The girls face was printed on one side of it. Under her portrait, a number that was longer than Oji had ever seen. He smiled as he looked up to see the sunset, and a girl who matched the picture.

He had begun to creep slowly upon her from behind, He would be no more than a few meters before he considered his options.

He could push her off the ledge, or he would strangle her. That, or he could try to convince her to go with him, without a fight. There was options, but what would be his choice?
    Xia Chikai
    Xia Chikai

Character Sheet

Post by Xia Chikai Fri May 26, 2017 6:45 pm

Xia almost, almost didn't recognize a presence behind her. The girl pushed herself from her sitting position on the monument and spun around in a defensive position, "Who are you and what do you want?" She took a moment to inspect him, her blue eyes trailing from his head all the way to his feet. "If you want a fight, then you got it," She would say clearly, putting up her fists in a more of an offensive stance. Xia clenched her hands tightly and slightly growled, she didn't like the aura this guy was giving off.
    Yung Oji
    Yung Oji

The Thug

Post by Yung Oji Fri May 26, 2017 7:01 pm

"Xia Chikai," he would speak, lifting his book to show her the contents. "You're Kuraikage's daughter. It seems that someone already wants you dead." he would lay out his words, expressing some concern for her. "We need to go to your mother right away."

He would reach out, to show her the text. Her name had a few hundred thousand ryo short of a million reward for her dead. It listed her face, origin, family as well as some personal details.

"We haven't much time. It's almost dark. I'm sure they're watching."
    Xia Chikai
    Xia Chikai

Character Sheet

Post by Xia Chikai Fri May 26, 2017 7:28 pm

She choked, "M-My mother?" She was desperate, she wanted to find her mother as quick as she could. So many different emotions took place in her. Anxiety, there were people that wanted her dead and for a good sum of money. Distrust, should she go with him? She didn't even know him. Hope, was she finally going to meet the person she loved the most?

"Take me with you, please," She muttered, tears rolled down her face faster than ever, "P-Please," She sobbed walking towards him.
    Yung Oji
    Yung Oji

The Thug

Post by Yung Oji Fri May 26, 2017 7:41 pm

He would take the book and stuff it in the fold of his coat. There was no more explaining needed for the girl. He would extend his hand to her as they would descend the stairs that went around the side of the mountain. There, he would lead her to a small house in the quiet city. It would be an empty home with few furnishings. Blood still stained the wood, but it was as if the belonging were taken by a looter some time ago.

"Here we will spend the night." he would say, "Make yourself at home. Learn the house. It will be easier to fight somewhere we know." Oji would say. He explored the house himself, looking at the belongings of a long forgotten clan.

"The Uchiha Massacre..." he would think to himself. "They never got out all of the stains. . . "
    Xia Chikai
    Xia Chikai

Character Sheet

Post by Xia Chikai Fri May 26, 2017 7:48 pm

Something wasn't right. Xia first noticed with the blood staining the walls, second with the smell of rotting in this place, and third, where the hell were the two of them? Xia looked towards the man, "Wouldn't it be better to flee instead of staying in one place? Who are you and what relations do you have with my mother?" Xia would continue to be on the defensive, ready for anything.
    Yung Oji
    Yung Oji

The Thug

Post by Yung Oji Fri May 26, 2017 7:53 pm

"You would flee in the middle of the night to evade assassins trained in the shadow arts?" he would ask, speaking as he already knew the answer. He would feel the girl growing more and more restless.

"You can trust me, or you can leave." he would speak. "No one is forcing you to stay. If you die, I will simply turn in your body for the reward. Alive, you are worth more. returned to your mother is the most value." he would turn to face her. "Do you really want to die today?"

He was losing his patience. He was surely testing him, and he was learning just what kind of person much have put a hit on her. . . any sane being would find her annoying. Sadly, he was too poor to make the choice of time saved. He needed the largest reward he could get.

"You're in a building where a family was murdered." he would say, "There's a secret shrine here, somewhere. " He would turn away from her, looking at the walls and the few decorations that still remained. "No one knows where it is. If we find it, that is where we will be safe."
    Xia Chikai
    Xia Chikai

Character Sheet

Post by Xia Chikai Fri May 26, 2017 7:58 pm

Xia clenched her fists and followed him, sullenly quiet. She didn't know what to say or do, and she could protect herself if needed. This was total bullshit, but she didn't know who to trust or what to expect. All she could do is trust in herself that she could get out of any situation that this man could put her in.

The red-haired ninja traced her hands over the walls, feeling every single bump or slice from the kunai. This wasn't pleasant, this place was probably haunted with all the restless clan member who couldn't get over whatever killed them. She hadn't realized she had been shaking as she walked with the man.

Xia was terrified.
    Yung Oji
    Yung Oji

The Thug

Post by Yung Oji Fri May 26, 2017 8:14 pm

He would reach out to a single framed picture of a one armed man, his wife and their daughter. Smiling he would attempt to take it off the wall, only for a corner of the room to sink in ever slightly. A click was heard, and Oji had the widest grin on his face.

"The Uchiha Clan was murdered by their own kind." he would begin to say, "This was their home. Not a single member is known to survive to this day." he would walk over to the corner of the room, only to feel the ground and pull up on what seemed like a latch. The floor would open upwards to reveal a stair case.

"You first." he would say, letting the girl go before him. He would go shortly after, closing the hatch behind them. The inside was lit by some lights and crystals. Inside was a single room, with a tablet, shrine, and few mats and pillows.

"You probably didn't ever hear the tale from your time." he would say, "Nor the great virus, the ghost of Naruto, and the many face stealers who took the bodies of our leaders." he would speak coldly.

He would go into the room, only to take a pillow atop a mat. There he would take the tablet in his hands and sit. "I bet you didn't even know your mom has been dead for years/"
    Xia Chikai
    Xia Chikai

Character Sheet

Post by Xia Chikai Fri May 26, 2017 8:19 pm

Xia's eyes widened, her legs grew weak, her heart sped up. "You're lying." The red-haired ninja said, looking towards the ground, her bangs hanging over her face, casting a shadow upon her pale features. "You must be lying. I've searched my whole life for her. I've gotten so close, but so far. I've met people who've known her, you said you've known her, were you lying to me just to take me down here!" By the end of her dialogue, she would be screaming and frantically breathing.

"Don't lie to me you son of a bitch," She'd start to walk forward, clenching her fists so hard that her nails dug into her palm and blood, as red as her hair, fell down her hands.
    Yung Oji
    Yung Oji

The Thug

Post by Yung Oji Fri May 26, 2017 8:26 pm

"You really don't know anything."

He would place the tablet between him and her. He would sigh. How could she know so little? Why was the price on her head so large? Was it for her large mouth? Did she ever have a moment of silence?

"This tablet is only readable to those with the Sharingan." He would speak, point towards it, paying no mind to her actions. "Only an Uchiha possess the sharingan.  . as well as your father." He would shoot a glare at her expression, He was growing tired of babysitting. Killing her seemed like a batter option than the headache.

"Gray, your father, was given those eyes by your uncle. And it was your mother who died to activate those eyes."  he paused, to see if she followed. "The power of those eyes only activate when the user feels a great pain of loss. Your mother died a second time that day, and was risen again."

"Your mother is dead. She's was not alive when she bore you. Her time was extended with the Edo Tensei, and later by her brother, the guardian of this realm. You're the byproduct of two human experiments. And if you don't shut the fuck up, I might just consider bringing in your corpse for my pay."

He was at wits end with her. His patience was nearing its end.

In time... in time...
    Xia Chikai
    Xia Chikai

Character Sheet

Post by Xia Chikai Fri May 26, 2017 8:30 pm

Xia stopped in her tracks and just stared at him, "W-What do you want me to say? W-What do you want me to do? I'm just some sort of freak?"

"Why did you bring me down here? Where is my father? Who are you and how do you know so much about my family? How do you know so much about me...?" So many questions, so little time. The tension in the room was at an all time high. "I'll stop. Just please, answer my questions." Xia would finish.
    Yung Oji
    Yung Oji

The Thug

Post by Yung Oji Fri May 26, 2017 8:37 pm

"If you're going to see your mother for the first time, I want you to know everything." he said, "You don't even know what kind of genes you're made of.

He would sigh again. "Probably dead." he would say, "been missing for months." he continued to answer her questions, he owed her that much. "When you're an ANBU, you learn everything about your targets. Sadly, I had to resort to stealing ANBU notes."

There was little he knew about the world, but for the largest reward in his book, he took the time to study.
    Xia Chikai
    Xia Chikai

Character Sheet

Post by Xia Chikai Fri May 26, 2017 8:41 pm

Xia nodded, her breathing started to calm down. She wiped her blood palms on the side of her pants, and she stood straight once again, "I assume that you're going to answer what kind of genes I have?" The red-haired girl was still terrified, she just had to be calm or this man would kill her.

She sighed, "What even am I? How am I alive if I was the spawn of a puppet?"
    Yung Oji
    Yung Oji

The Thug

Post by Yung Oji Fri May 26, 2017 9:03 pm

"Your mother wasn't a puppet. She was died before she ever came to this Pandora." He spoke with some uncertainty.

"We've been stuck here for a few years, but it feels like forever. She was killed as a mortal, and revived as something else. The mother you have in your head, is dead, and has been dead for a long time." His expression would be stone cold, his arms would cross, "Here, there's magic and other things I don't understand. Your mother isn't who you think she is, but she is still your mother."

He would sigh, "With her brother the sole leader of this world, there's no wonder why most of her life is kept in mystery, yet every Hokage before her has records of every mission and every detail of their life. . . "
    Xia Chikai
    Xia Chikai

Character Sheet

Post by Xia Chikai Fri May 26, 2017 9:06 pm

"So what now? What next? You still haven't answered me what we're doing down here," Xia said sighing once again. She didn't sign up for this. Xia walked forward to look at the tablet that he still held, interested more than ever.
    Yung Oji
    Yung Oji

The Thug

Post by Yung Oji Fri May 26, 2017 9:24 pm

"We're waiting until the sun come back up." He spoke, watching her gaze.

"They said this tablet has the answers to all of the questions of life. If I couldn't get you, or if I got both, I would get heavily paid. I hoped you would have your father's eyes, but it seems unlikely." he would sigh, "Only a few hours until dawn is upon us. Neither of us have a blade."

". .  .If you want to die quickly, you can leave, this tablet is the same worth of your dead and limb body." he spoke, slightly angered, "Any more questions?"
    Xia Chikai
    Xia Chikai

Character Sheet

Post by Xia Chikai Sun May 28, 2017 6:52 pm

"How do you know I don't have the Sharingan?" The question left her mouth before she even thought of it, "Is there any possible way that I could gain the Sharingan? If you want me to help you, you just need to tell me..."

The red-haired girl's face hardened, she wasn't going to give up here. They hadn't just come here for no reason. She also had so many other questions about her mother and father, especially since this man, who she assumed used to be a part of the ANBU, could answer them.
    Yung Oji
    Yung Oji

The Thug

Post by Yung Oji Sun May 28, 2017 6:59 pm

"You are not your father." he would tell her, "You are a Chikai, not an Uchiha." he spoke, listening to her. He could hear her lust for power as well as understanding. She was lost in time and hadn't the faintest clue on what her story was about.

"You can only get them the same way your father did." Oji would go on, "Implanting the eyes into your skull. You bet hope the medic is the best, because in that, he could leave you blind or damage the eyes." He would laugh at the idea.

"That's the long answer. The short answer is no. All of the Uchiha are dead. You best hope someone has a strain of their gene somewhere, for both you, and this tablet's sake."

He clutched the tablet, wondering who was the real recipient of his mission. Would it be worth more with a set of eyes? Could he find her father and use him as a way for his reward?

No.

Two-million ryo was more than enough for him. There was no need to be greedy.
    Xia Chikai
    Xia Chikai

Character Sheet

Post by Xia Chikai Sun May 28, 2017 7:02 pm

Xia Chikai simply nodded as he looked at the tablet, "What's even up with this tablet? Why do you want it so bad? It's just a silly tablet that neither of us can read, and from what you say, all the Uchiha are dead. That would mean nobody can read it." The red-haired ninja simply stated facts. Who would want something that they couldn't even use? It was ridiculous. The girl pressed her back against the wall and slowly slid down into a sitting position.

If there was a bounty on her, she would have to stay here all night with him. It was a perfect time to ask more questions. Maybe he knew stories about her mother and father? That would be interesting to hear. The only thing she longed for was knowledge. Knowing about both of her parents and what kind of heritage she had gained. She doubted she had any blood to get a Sharingan. Like he had said, she didn't have any blood-

All of a sudden it hit her, "Wait! Didn't you say my Uncle had given those Sharingan to my father? Were those his Sharingan or a few he collected? Is there any chance those were his?" She wasn't ready to give up yet. 'The questions of life' were on that Uchiha tablet and she would be lying if she said she wasn't interested in it. She pushed herself off the ground and walked towards Yung Oji, "Could I see that tablet, please?" Xia wanted to get a good look at it.
    Yung Oji
    Yung Oji

The Thug

Post by Yung Oji Sun May 28, 2017 8:34 pm

He would place the tablet on the ground, laughing as he did so. After all of her words, he finally figured it out. The sound would bellow from his large chest and he slid the unreadable stone slab for her to see. It was empty, only with a faint texture of words that weren't even written.

"Someone who is willing to pay me such a high number is probably resourceful on finding a way to read this." he laughed, his eyes tearing in his newfound knowledge. "A Hyūga could have an idea of what is on this, but couldn't read it. I know, they've tried." It was all so funny to him. "There's only one man who could ever possess the fortune, and materials to make this useful."

He nodded as he looked at the stone. "Your family is more willing to pay for this piece of stone than to pay to protect you. Granted they even know you exist."

The tablet would answer everything about the world they once lived in, and perhaps even more. What eyes did his employer have? What could he see in the stone?
    Xia Chikai
    Xia Chikai

Character Sheet

Post by Xia Chikai Sun May 28, 2017 8:43 pm

Xia finally started to realize it as well, or so she thought she did. Gray, her father, had Sharingan right? He had to be the one paying for this, so he could learn out more about this world. She silently cursed. Would her father actually pay for this rather than pay for her? Then confusion had sprung in her. Did her father even know she was alive? Then doubt. What if this wasn't even her father? It was just some lucky bloke with a Sharingan? Jealously and lust. She wanted the power of the Sharingan. She wanted to be able to hold this tablet and tell the man in front of her everything it said. It would be better to just keep it to herself.

The daughter of Shini Chikai kneeled down and picked up the tablet before returning to her original standing position. Anger. She didn't understand a damn word that this tablet said and it frusturated her beyond belief. Xia took some time from looking at the tablet to glare at Yung Oji, her pale face constrewed in anger, "Take me to them. Can't you do that? Someone will pay you for this and then you can meet them face to face, right?" Her face softened, her red eyebrow's lowered in despair, "I'm so close to finally meeting my family."
    Yung Oji
    Yung Oji

The Thug

Post by Yung Oji Sun May 28, 2017 8:54 pm

He thought about it. Time had passed. It was around the time for their gathering to end. He was tired, but his goal was within reach, but he had to make his choice.

"I didn't plan to take you alive." He would reach over, taking the rock in hand as he slowly rose. "It's easier to move a limp corpse." his expression would turn cold. But he would embrace the stone.

"But alive, even if I split the reward, it's more than your dead body." He would sigh. "I will see you to the gates. From there, you will find a man with a headband with no village symbol. He will take you to your parents. I will go to Urban City to complete my original mission."

He wished there was more to the story. He was just another wanderer. He never stayed around long enough to make friends.
    Xia Chikai
    Xia Chikai

Character Sheet

Post by Xia Chikai Sun May 28, 2017 9:07 pm

She tensed, but then untensed. As he grabbed the tablet back he'd push it into his chest with force. "Thanks. I think I'll go meet that man now. By the way, fuck you," She said with venom before she turned away and furiously walked. Was this man going to kill her? She didn't search her whole entire life for her parents just for it to end here. There was great anger in her voice, she knew she shouldn't trust this man. Her expression was as cold as his. As they got to the gates, she would continue, and meet the man he was talking about back there. She turned to the man who was planning on killing her and nodded, "Good luck on your journey. Or should I say, trust in your preparation? There is no such thing as luck. Only skill."

With that, she would continue with life.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:45 am