Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Does This Count As A Date?

Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

My Name's Olaf! Runs With The Wind Does This Count As A Date? Empty

Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : Queen of Saiyans
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 41
    Class : B
    Level : 69
    Experience : 61200

Does This Count As A Date? Empty Does This Count As A Date?

Post by Mei Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:05 pm

It was a bew day to the young chi- i mean.. teens for they had just grow... literally... in one night like.. wtf? Anyway of course they didn't want to spend their first, few, new days apart from eachother, so Mei had decided to take Yoshi to a place she had only dreamed about and saw in picture books during her childhood. Port Hargeon was said to be one of the oldest, most beautiful places of them all in her world. It was the calmest place, except in her world there was no magic at the port at all. Every person that stepped in would have it physically deemed unusable by some barrier or something that Mei hadn't quite understood until recently. However in this world, the magic could be used freely in any place at any time, nonetheless Mei didn't feel a need to use hers in such a peaceful place.

Mei would stand at the edge of a pier with her eyes closed breathing in the salted, yet refreshing air as it swirled around her pigtails and danced along her dress skirt. The girl would smile widely with her eyes still closed feeling the breif warmth in between wind gusts. As she opened her eyes, the water would glisten and the waves would tumble over eachother crashing into the below stiller waters. She could hear the drip dropping and spish splashing of the tide as it hit the rocks and wooden beams below. It was so peacful and she was even happier to be here with Yoshi.

The teen would turn to smile at the boy still blushing from how handsome he looked now, yet still feeling the same feelings... or maybe even greater ones. Her big, brown eyes would sparkle as she spoke to him, "Soooo, whatcha wanna do now, Yoshi?!" Her small frame had begun to bounce slightly upon her tip toes up and down.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

The Water Within My Name's Olaf! I Need A Medic! Does This Count As A Date? Empty
    The First Ice & Bloodbender

Lineage : The Sun
    Position : None
    Origin : Spirit Wilds
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 16
    Experience : 520

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yoshigé Mizuzoku
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Waterbending

Does This Count As A Date? Empty Re: Does This Count As A Date?

Post by Yoshige Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:33 pm

He stood there, taking in all of the world around him. He felt like he had been there before. He felt like he had lived here before. Everything seemed so familiar, yet changed as if he had left this place when he was a child. It was an odd feeling, but not as odd as growing to an adolescent in the matter of hours.

~ "I'LL TEAR YOU APART!"

His claws dug deep into the man's neck, tearing his flesh from his body. Blood seemed to explode from his wound like lava from a volcano. It was a strange dark feeling he feasted after. And soon his fangs would sink upon the organs.

His hand would reach into the opening only to grab hold of his lungs and soon his intestines. He would pull the worms of his soul out of his still breathing body. He would not allow him to cherish his life.

But in the distance . . . he saw it. ~

"There's a cafe not far from here." the boy, now man, spoke, I heard it was really good! Yoshi would smile to his future queen.

But he could not find the words to explain the visions in his mind. He could not explain whose dark hands he had in his mind. Perhaps they were memories. But they were not his own.

So whose?
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:51 pm

Mei would smile at the thought of food. Now that Yoshi had mentioned it, Mei hadn't had a good meal in such a long time or at least it felt that way. Her small tummy would rumble just a bit at the thought of yummy, yummy foods. Some foods could be green and healthy. Some foods could be buttery and salty with such fluffy deliciousness. Some could be tough, yet tangy and quite filling to the belly and the health. Some could be soft and smooth making your insides feel so warm as it makes its way down and fills you up little by little. Big, brown eues would sparkle, almost glazed over at the thought of foods of this world. She wanted to try them all. She was so hungry. The girl would beam as she grabbed Yoshi's hand, "Well then, let's go silly! I can't wait!"

Her long, brown locks would bounce and swirl with the breeze as the cool air whisked around the port. It was quite relaxing and lovely making a beautiful girl almost seem angelic. She seemed almost perfect. Her hair, her eyes, her body, her heart, and her head seemed almost completely perfect in every way. How could one girl be so amazing?
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

The Water Within My Name's Olaf! I Need A Medic! Does This Count As A Date? Empty

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:24 pm

He smiled as he grabbed the girl by the hand and lead her forward. He was hungry, and with the aging. his stomach must have grown ten-fold. He didn't care what they had, he was hungry enough to eat anything.

~ "Why . . . Why did you do it." He spoke, his voice solemn with great sorrow. He spoke aloud, but his guest was long dead. The man's intestines draped over his body, his vision blurred. He dropped the limp carcass and begun to turn away. He walked forward, only to feel dragged down.

And he would keep walking, the organs creating the infamous trail of blood of Hargeon . . all to the guild he belonged to.

Lamia Scale.~

"What do you want from there, Mei?" he'd say with joy, his mind venturing to a different land. He wanted to know who's thoughts and memories they belonged to. It seemed to grow stronger with each second. Why triggered them? Why was Yoshimitsu the victim?

Why him?
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:13 pm

Mei's tummy would rumble just before Yoshi would grab her hand and drag her along. Her heart would oound against her chest lwaving her with a happy feeling and butterflies roaming the field of her stomach. How could this boy make her feel so complete? She didn't understand how or why they came to be together, but she knew they needed to be. She knew they couldn't be one without the other. How was that possible though? Why were they so attached to eachother if they weren't born in the same world?

As he spoke, Mei would begin to think about what she liked and what she didn't like. "Well, I hope they have something better than fish because that's just disgusting. I don't like fish. Uhm. I like rice... and rice balls.. and i like meat.. and I like.. hmm.. I don't know.
    I don't even think I know what this place has to offer,"
    Mei seemed to be very concerned when she spoke to Yoshi about the food choices and what she liked. Considering her body had grown a great amount, she didn't feel that she had grown any smarter other than the fact that she didn't refer to herself in the third person anymore, which made her rather upset. The girl would shake her head a bit as she looked to Yoshi all grown in front of her and probably much more intelligent. Could she even read now? She hadn't ever been able to read before. Her magical bunny toy just always told her where to go and most other times she wandered around asking people where to go. What if she wasn't smart enough to be grown up?
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:44 am

It would be what seemed seconds before they passed through the doors of the cafe. It was the afternoon it felt like, but it seemed as if time was still stopped. The cafe was fully staffed, and there was no one else in the shop. Light soft music played in the background, and a glass cabinet held all of the pastries and small things they could order . . . as well as a large menu that hung behind the counter.

He stood there, almost overwhelmed. Almost.

~ He stumbled through the door, fighting the force. He didn't know what came over him or why. He had touched the stone of the marble palace. Zuo would never forgive him, nor would the aces. And just as begun to fade out, he heard them call out, ready to end his life. They never found him worth anything.

"You don't belong here. ₭ͥ̔ͣ̿̅͢͠͏̰̹̞̹͈̖̣̤̫̜̥̙̫͇̲͘ ̵̜̞̮͈̙͍͙̮̫̱͙ͧ̓̌̈́̉́ͬ̀┐̸̵̪͓̼͚̬̹̻͕̩̮̺̻͍͎͈̱͎̼͌ͤ̅ͦ̾͌ͥͥ̑́͂̒̄͒ͯ&̢̐̐̈ͪ͌ͦ̇͆̍͗͋̅ͪ͗̉̈́̐̀͟͏͍̻̣͚̙̰͉̜͈̺̖̫ə̧͑ͧͥͣ̑̾͑̕͜҉̩̫̩̘̪͖̺̤̬̀λ̡̛̑̎̓̂̚͏͓̖̙̫̻̼̣̪̲̫̬̙͍̮̠̲̲¿̇̎̐͂͒̐̐ͪͦ̑̌̉̐̑͛̀͜҉͏̸͈̖̝͈̤̬."

"Kira, please... help..."

But it didn't matter. He was always the outcast. He could not, and would not help anyone. He was a lost cause.~

He looked up, and picked something from the specials. "I'll have the roast beed pizza bagel?" he asked, a bit confused on what he wanted.

But this time, at least he heard the name. Even if he couldn't remember. He was going to discover the truth of his dark visions . . .
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:14 am

Mei would glance around frantically at signs the duo would pass or labels she had seen on packages and boxes. They all just looked like beautiful confusions to Mei. Her heart would sink at the realization she was falling into, however she wouldn't let Yoshi know. What if he didn't want to wait for her? What if he didn't want to be with her because she wasn't smart enough? What if Mei had to be alone again? The duo would enter the shop dull of delectable foods while Mei's heart raced. Her eyes would look to the menu, except no matter how hard she tried she had no idea what she was looking at. She knew they were words, she knew they were letters, and now she knew for sure that she definitely couldn't read them.

"I- Uhm.. I-I'll have the same thing," Mei would say with an odd higher pitch to her voice. Her eyes would lower after speaking only to brighten back up soon after considering she didn't want Yoshi to see her problems. Was it wrong that she wouldn't tell him?
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:23 am

The magic didn't change a single thing about him other than his form. He would smile at the cashier, handing money worth far more than most would comprehend. He didn't know the value of things, only that the coins Kaseki gave him would pay for anything. He would smile shyly as he did so, leading Mei to a small table off to the side.

He was of noble birth. He was a rich soon-to-be-king, and now he was a price-in-waiting. Everything cam full circle. And the few things he had over the world, the world had over him.

". . . I'm older." he would finally say to her. It would be moments until he opened his mouth at the seating. "And I still don't know how to count." He would sigh, "I only know how to read menus because Kaseki taught me . . . " He would sigh again, burying his face in disappointment. In his world. his home, everything was a picture. It was a scroll. You didn't need a written language, and to be the heir to the realm. he still barely knew how to read the language they spoke.

All he knew where the lines on signs that spoke of familiarity. He didn't know cafe meant coffee and pastries. All he saw were the soft curves of letters in different fonts.

All he knew were shapes and pictures.
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:19 pm

Hey eyes were dull as her smile seemed to shine brightly, as she worried about what she would do. Would she ask someone to teach her how to read? Would she be able to keep it from Yoshi? She felt bad for trying to keep it from him, but she was so scared. The brunette would sigh as she sat down only to hear Yoshi begin to speak. She would tilt her head not thinking that Yoshi had his problems with growing up too. Then, her eyes would begin to water before she would reach over the table and hug him.

"I can't read. I can't write. I can't even tie shoes. I know how to count, but only to ten.. maybe seven. I don't know. I forget. I don't know letters or most numbers. I only know what they are," Mei would begin to sniffle as she continued to ramble to Yoshi about all the things she couldn't do.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:04 pm

He would join her in her embrace, an odd sight for the cafe for sure. They looked like lovers that perhaps met years ago in school. But they were nothing more than toddlers given large bodies and told to be adults. If it wasn't a metaphor on living life, then what was it?

They seemed so different, yet were always the same. No matter what happened, they were together. No matter what they didn't have, they would find. It was simple and easily right there. But then her words began to confuse him.

"Tie... shoes?" he asked, ". . . Shoes have to be tied?" Be began to pat her back as he slowly began to pull away. He wanted to see her face. her grown up face. The face that he would grow old with, and the face he kinda skipped a few years with.

". . . what's a ten and seven?" The words meant nothing to him. What was she talking about? He never had a need to count. Everything was a picture. He had no reason to write, his words were almost in hieroglyphics. What else did she know?

"She's. . . so smart!"

But it was a thought that stayed in his mind.
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:47 pm

Mei didn't care if she got looks from anyone in the nearby area, or in any area for that matter. She only cared about Yoshi, she only cared about their hug, and she only cared about whatever it was they needed to know. For the most part, the brunette had no idea what she was talking about because it all just sounded like yucky mush coming out of her mouth, at least to her it did. She would smilw feeling the warmth of their embrace feeling very confident that they didn't need to knle what they thought they needed to know, at least not in this moment, the simply needed eachother. Mei would promise herself that she wouldn't keep anything from Yoshi from this moment on, however she would let him go because they had been hugging forever. Yoshi would pat her before pulling away and his question would confuse Mei about whatever it was she said.

"Well, I think they do anyway. Momma never bought me shoes because I never needed them.
    Buuuut when I came here people kept asking me where my shoes are and if I knew how to tie them. I don't even know how thoss thinhs work! What does tying even look like?!"
    Mei would place her face into her hands before rubbing her face with them. The girl would then tilt her head to Yoshi as he asked her what ten and seven were. She would giggle before blinking and staring a moment, "I'm pretty sure they're numbers... I think. I don't know which comes first though." Mei would stick out her tongue as she thought about it, it had been so long since she last learned she didn't know what to think. Then, she would flop her head down on the table defeated, "I don't know."
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:12 pm

Shoes were nothing more than cloth that was wrapped around the foot. Even in cases where they were molded from leather, they were slip-ons and didn't require laces. To him, it was foreign. His thought would be interrupted as the lady brought them their food as well as other drinks. It confused him at first. Then the waitress set down a sack of coins as well. It was heavy and the table seemed to shift to carry it.

". . . uh, your change." she would say.

The boy turned man would take a sip of the latte that lay in front of him, only to ponder what each of those gems were worth. He had a few dozen of them, and these coins seemed to be a lot more.

"We should probably learn." he'd say, "Kaseki
    s too busy to teach us. If only he had a sister or something."
    He sighed at the idea. He knew Kaseki was alone. He just hoped for another guardian that could teach them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:54 am