Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Taking Over the Guild

WinnieJr
    WinnieJr

I'm Important Too! Taking Over the Guild  Empty

Lineage : Half Saiyan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic:

Taking Over the Guild  Empty Taking Over the Guild

Post by WinnieJr Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:51 pm

Winderlin was called into a meeting with the guild master. He was pretty sure what the meeting was gonna be about. He hasnt been around the guild in a while ever sicne Shane had randomly disappeared. He felt broken and sadly wasnt doing his duty as a memeber of the guild and he felt bad for it. He knew thst he was probably gonna be punsihed with the absent he took. He walked around the guild hall for a but before knocking on the door of the guild master.

“Hello? Its Stefan. You said you wanted to speak with me? Before you say anything, I’m very sorry. I know ive been distanted and not around thr guild that much. Im very sorr and this isnt a wat for you not to unpunish me...” Winderlin said wraping his tail around himself.
    Shirou Fate
    Shirou Fate

Gravestone The Giving Tree Runs With The Wind Taking Over the Guild  Empty
    The Wounded

Lineage : None
    Experience : 30

Taking Over the Guild  Empty Re: Taking Over the Guild

Post by Shirou Fate Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:13 pm

FINDING AN HEIR
    THIS ISN'T MAGNOLI

Another one. There was plenty of choices to make, and many that could take his place, but he needed one thing done. It was his deathwish. And if they failed, the guild would as well. He walked around his office, limping on his cane. His time was short. It was going to end any moment, of any day. But he would not rest until it was done.

He would open the door to find someone he had almost entirely forgotten. Would he be the one to complete his mission. "I take it you already know of my state."

He was ill, poisoned. The culprit? Laughing Coffin. He had to find out where they were, who they were and needed them to come to a stop. He needed Fairy Tail to be the hero of this tale. "Stefan, how well versed are you in combat?" he would ask, coughing after he spoke. He could not waste any more time with small talk.

WinnieJr
    WinnieJr

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by WinnieJr Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:22 pm

Stefan was a bit confused on what the guild master was trying to get out. The entire guild knew that the master wasn’t up to full shape and was slightly... okay he was dying but everyone tried to keep a smile on their face and not show the fear of him passing. He sat in a chair and listened some more before being asked about his combat skills. Stefan was a bit confused as to what that had to do with his punishment of absence but he nodded.

”I’m not sure how the relates to the topic at hand but I’m very skilled at combat. I can range in many different skills... may I ask why is this important though?” Stefan asked a both of his ears were up and pointed. This was strange and that was even coming from the human that has a cat tail and ears.
    Shirou Fate
    Shirou Fate

The Wounded

Post by Shirou Fate Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:59 pm

FINDING AN HEIR
    THIS ISN'T MAGNOLI

"Laughing Coffin." he said. He repeated the name coldly, like the name of his nemesis. Even if it was only a short time ago he found and uncovered the name, it felt like it haunted him his whole life. But it was only a moment, just as short as he had time left.

"You are the last to discover this truth, and so I tell you, as I did the others." there was no time to scold or yell at him. He had a task at hand. "Whoever takes out Laughing Coffin, whoever did this to us, will take my place. This city, this guild, will be theirs. And everyone will be under their wing, just like how everyone has been under mine."

It was a lot to ask, regarding a group he new near to nothing about. He had nothing left to fight with. He was bound to his room. He refused any aid, at most people brought him what he needed.

He was not going to allow himself to die peacefully until he knew who would inherit his title.
    WinnieJr
    WinnieJr

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by WinnieJr Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:21 pm

Stefan was taken back at what he was hearing. It’s not like every day you hear the one man who’s been in your life and been like a father tell you that he is trying to find a replacement and on top of that, this Laughing Coffin was behind it all. It made Stefan’s blood boil, his eyes became a midnight blue, his teeth becoming a bit sharper then they normally were. He wanted revenge on this person, no he wanted more. He wanted them to pay, pay for all the hardships and trouble they cause, pay for what they did to his old man. He slammed his fist on the desk and started at the man with tears running down his face.

“Where do I found them?” He asked with very much aggression and force in his voice. He wasn’t doing this to take over anything. He was going to do this to right the wrong doing that has taken place on his family. He needed to do this and he was going to do it. One Way Or Another...

Sent from Topic'it App
    Shirou Fate
    Shirou Fate

The Wounded

Post by Shirou Fate Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:52 pm

FINDING AN HEIR
    THIS ISN'T MAGNOLI

It was an answer he wish he had. But alas, it was not something he could have provided. "If I had known where they were, I would have killed them before." he would tell Stefan. He wanted them dead, and the biggest obstacle was ending out where they even were.

He wanted them to suffer. They were weak and had to hide to avoid the fate he was going to deal them. He was going to see them all die, or at least he was going to die knowing they would all suffer at the hand of his heir.

He was going to see to it that this new Fairy Tail was going to lead this world into a new era. But before he could have his kingdom built up, he needed to have a few other castles broken down.
    WinnieJr
    WinnieJr

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by WinnieJr Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:01 pm

Stefan looked a bit puzzled. He was being sent on a mission with no starting point which was very strange for him since all jobs have a starting place. He sighed before going back to his blank expression of a face. He nodded his head before getting out of chair. His tail swing and stiff-end as it swing evenly with his back.

“I will find them sir. And I will completely this job and make every last one of them know the name of fairy tail and the vengeance of messing with a family member of this guild.” He said with a slight smile before walking out of the guild masters office and back into the main guild hall. He was finna face his toughest job yet but he really didn’t care right now. All he cares about was getting even with anyone and everyone who hurt fairy tail.

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:24 pm