Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

"When you start taking things seriously, send me a text" [Closed]

Keriga
    Keriga

I'm Important Too! "When you start taking things seriously, send me a text" [Closed] Empty

Lineage : Gun Slinger's Quickdraw
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 25

"When you start taking things seriously, send me a text" [Closed] Empty "When you start taking things seriously, send me a text" [Closed]

Post by Keriga Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:23 am

Keriga was simply punching and biting some wolf-like Grimm, easing her way around the small laboratory. She was drinking a bottle of water, and playing with a dead corpse of a Grimm. "Dead or alive, a demon's word. Wonder how to kill a mockingbird." she had said, as she ripped up the corpse, and walked into the city. Before that, she went into a closet to.. "style up." She put on a small dress, covered her scar with makeup, and used gel to smoothen her hair.

"When you start taking things seriously, send me a text" [Closed] Latest?cb=20130624090005
    Her Appearance
    Neo Stigma
    Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made Shadowstep "When you start taking things seriously, send me a text" [Closed] Empty
    Someone really... really poor.

Lineage : Blood Brothers Pact
    Position : Super Saiyan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 18
    Class : C
    Level : 33
    Experience : 2545

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Neo Stigma
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Unknown

"When you start taking things seriously, send me a text" [Closed] Empty Re: "When you start taking things seriously, send me a text" [Closed]

Post by Neo Stigma Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:00 pm

Neo randomly fell off a tree, the red leaves fluttered in the breeze as his body made a loud thud as he hit the ground. He got up, he was wearing his usual suit. He dusted his clothes up and straightened his slightly crooked gas mask. He then looked at the tree that he fell out off and went up to it and gave it a little kick. a black fedora feel down and plopped perfectly on Neo's head. He then turned to Keriga and tipped his hat.

"Hello, hi, greetings, and salutations!....Seem's like we got ourselves a new hunter 'round these parts!" Neo said cheerfully as he waved at her.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:11 am