Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

the start of a queen's harem

Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

I'm Important Too! the start of a queen's harem  Empty

Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    Character Name: samantha blacklight
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: shadow magic

the start of a queen's harem  Empty the start of a queen's harem

Post by Samantha Blacklight Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:39 am

Samantha Blacklight queen of the shadow walkers had just received word form a royal messenger that a group of women would be headed her way one by one over the next weak or so for what reason was unclear. There where only names on the list no other info or pictures to go with the names. What ever theses women wanted be it a fight or something else the queen was in no mood to back down. why they where coming at night also confused her. "why would anyone come here at night they are either very brave or very fool hearty to do so
    Diena
    Diena

The Loyal

Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Experience : 40

the start of a queen's harem  Empty Re: the start of a queen's harem

Post by Diena Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:18 am

She was only loyal to her queen, everyone and everything else was second. There were many questionable things that surrounded them, but all of them seemed to be normal in this wasteland. She suggested many times that they had moved to a new area, and set up camp. But perhaps a collection of amazonesses wasn't the best thing to advertise, for both their safety, and the perverts alike. It was all a guessing a game of what to do, she had to believe her leader would make the proper choice.

"Perhaps it is to keep their treasure hidden from the light of the sun." she would suggest. ""It would make them harder to spot. Do we know anything else about them?
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:51 am

Samantha watched as the sun went down.  And she smiled waiting for the surprise the night will bring. She noticed a body moving though the dunes of the deasrt.  It was  a woman she looked at the list and shrugged. as she moved closer and closer to the open outpost door she  had horns witch surmised Samantha. Her more dominant nature took control over the queen she new where the woman belonged as a pet serving her and caring her offspring. As she waited to meet the demon woman heading her way billions of naughty fantasies flooded the woman's mind Things she was go was going to do to the demon woman.
    Diena
    Diena

The Loyal

Post by Diena Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:01 pm

Sunset. In a world that was not round, it was quite a sight to behold. It was a light that left them, fleeing to another part of the realm. With it, the shadows of the moons that turned it into nightfall. It was nothing like home, but this was her home now. With the night, new arrivals were sent with the question of looks and use. Would they be no better than servants or could they be house pets as well?

"I suppose we'll know when we see them then." she spoke again, finding her queen had no reason to address her concerns. She had been brought in, with the date of it lost to long ago. Maybe she could have sympathized with them, the new bodies, but to her they were just meat. She would have to await what would become of them.

Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:00 pm

Oh by the goddess of death deina is that you? The queen asked as her childhood care taker was the frist to arrive she had no idea she would be the frist member of her harem but it turned her on to know that she hugged the woman she hasnt seen since she was a little girl. that was a 100 years ago. The last time i saw you you left my mother's harem  where have you been since then? She asked the demon infront of her how she missed her and hopped she saw her as a woman and her queen and not the child she had to help rise. "i do hope you see me as a woman now that your no longer owned and we are both adults do you know who else is coming or are you the only member form my mom's harem?
    Diena
    Diena

The Loyal

Post by Diena Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:43 am

A strange embrace by someone she had watched from her youth. Diena had to recount how long they had been in the realm, or rather, how long she had been in Pandora. It was just a scouting mission. It was only a few days, right? Had she been gone for much longer than she thought? Had her recon taken eons? "I have been here, with you? Why? I've only been gone a few days?"

Decades turn into eras, generations. . . How long was a short time in this realm? ". . . What became of your mother? Is she not well?" she asked, curious, lost and confused. What was the life she had walked back into?
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:30 am

"She has stepped down form her throne because i am first in line i have taken her place shadow walkers may be immortal but ruling forever doesn't seem to fit her needs  while i enjoy ruling pertacting mortals form the shadows i have grown lonely and wish for a harem of slave wives of my own starting with you. And you have been gone  a 100 years i am no longer a child as you can see i am a grown woman and i have needs needs may i remind you as a servant of my house you are to meet."

She stroke a few poses to show off her body all four of her arms flexed hard.She begin her mating dance moving her ripped body in a sexual manner. As she does shewatchs the demon woman's face for any signs of aroual. She was hoping the dance was working but the demon in front of her was always hard to read.  the same woman she had fantasized about since she was ten years old but now that she is grown she can have her to herself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:47 pm