Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Suu's shape shifting arts of shape changery. (finished)

Susan
    Susan "Suu" Erebutie

I'm Important Too! Suu's shape shifting arts of shape changery. (finished) Empty

Lineage : None
    Origin : -
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Suu's shape shifting arts of shape changery. (finished) Empty Suu's shape shifting arts of shape changery. (finished)

Post by Susan "Suu" Erebutie Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:01 am

Name: What is the name of your magic?
    Type:Water
    Usage: Manipulation
    Description: Suu's "magic" technically isn't magic what so ever and simply the abilities she naturally possess. A good comparison would be comparing it to a human learning how to move their limbs. What this allow Suu to do is absorb water and shape change into pretty much anything. Shape changing doesn't alter her physicality so while she could turn into a dragon, she wouldn't be able to fly or breath fire. The exception to this is swimming as that's something Suu can always do, after all being 90% water and not requiring to breath means water isn't exactly an obstacle for her. Going back to the subject of changing shape Suu's able to form her limbs into basic and complex shapes, including weapons like swords and hammers. Lastly Suu's able to create "guns" but these "guns" are simply high pressure water cannons, able to launch globs of water or continuous streams at targets.  
    Abilities: Water absorption: Due to being made of water, Suu is able to absorb water and other liquids, in fact any and all liquids are able to be absorbed by Suu granting her practically full immunity to water or liquid attacks.  Absorbing water like this also increases Suu's mass allowing her to grow larger or alter her dimensions in many ways. At this rank she can absorb two litres of water. Weakness that this incurs are 1. Lighting does double damage. 2. Sufficient enough heat can evaporate her which would kill her eventually. 3.Ice freezes her solid and can utterly immobilize her movement. 4.Earth based attacks or targets are utterly immune to all of Suu's attacks, as not only do they do increased damage it would also "absorb" and imprison Suu's body.

Shape changing: As Suu has full control over every aspect of her bodies shape she's able to change her shape and every aspect of her bodies form, including gaining additional limbs or altering the pre-existing shape of her limbs and body.

Shock absorbent: As Suu controls her bodies form and can reform it at will, physical damage such as stabbing wounds or removing a limb are utterly ineffective against Suu.

Spells:
    Name: Water cannon
    Description: Suu basically spits water at a target, a large heavy glob of water that hits and the target and inflicts water damage on the target. The glob of water is a single sphere roughly the size of a football. The range Suu can launch this orb at is about five feet maximum. The spell costs 20% of Suu's mana to use.   
    Strengths: 1.Long range: Most of Suu's attacks are close range the strength of this spell is that it allows her to attack from a distance.
    2.Fire extinguisher: This spell, as it basically launches water, is great for putting out fires from a safe distance.
    Weaknesses: 1.Using this spell reduces Suu's body mass, so the more she uses it the smaller she gets.
    2.High heat can evaporate the water.
    3.Lighting attacks or enemies made from lighting are practically immune to this attack.

Duration: One post
    Cooldown: Three posts

Last edited by Susan "Suu" Erebutie on Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:29 am; edited 3 times in total
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Suu's shape shifting arts of shape changery. (finished) Empty Re: Suu's shape shifting arts of shape changery. (finished)

Post by Kaseki Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:09 am

Susan \"Suu" Erebutie wrote:Name: What is the name of your magic?
    Type:Water
    Usage: Manipulation
    Description: Suu's "magic" technically isn't magic what so ever and simply the abilities she naturally possess. A good comparison would be comparing it to a human learning how to move their limbs. What this allow Suu to do is absorb water and shape change into pretty much anything. Shape changing doesn't alter her physicality so while she could turn into a dragon, she wouldn't be able to fly or breath fire. The exception to this is swimming as that's something Suu can always do, after all being 90% water and not requiring to breath means water isn't exactly an obstacle for her. Going back to the subject of changing shape Suu's able to form her limbs into basic and complex shapes, including weapons like swords and hammers. Lastly Suu's able to create "guns" but these "guns" are simply high pressure water cannons, able to launch globs of water or continuous streams at targets.  
    Abilities: Water absorption: Due to being made of water, Suu is able to absorb water and other liquids, in fact any and all liquids are able to be absorbed by Suu granting her practically full immunity to water or liquid attacks.  Absorbing water like this also increases Suu's mass allowing her to grow larger or alter her dimensions in many ways. You need to list how much water you can "absorb" at each Class level.

Shape changing: As Suu has full control over every aspect of her bodies shape she's able to change her shape and every aspect of her bodies form, including gaining additional limbs or altering the pre-existing shape of her limbs and body. This does not increase your damage, only your shape and size.

Shock absorbent: As Suu controls her bodies form and can reform it at will, physical damage such as stabbing wounds or removing a limb are utterly ineffective against Suu. As much as it makes sense for your character, this nulls all damage done to Suu, and therefore is a Godmod. You need to edit this in a way that does not make this a godmod.

Spells:
    Name: Water cannon
    Description: Suu basically spits water at a target, a large heavy glob of water that hits and the target and inflicts water damage on the target. The glob of water is a single sphere roughly the size of a football. The range Suu can launch this orb at is about five feet maximum. The spell costs 10% of Suu's mana to use.    It cost as much as it does. You may not edit the MP cost. So take that out.
    Strengths: 1.Long range: Most of Suu's attacks are close range the strength of this spell is that it allows her to attack from a distance.
    2.Fire extinguisher: This spell, as it basically launches water, is great for putting out fires from a safe distance.
    Weaknesses: 1.Using this spell reduces Suu's body mass, so the more she uses it the smaller she gets.
    2.High heat can evaporate the water.
    3.Lighting attacks or enemies made from lighting are practically immune to this attack.

Duration: One post
    Cooldown: Three Posts

Edits are in various colors~
    Susan
    Susan "Suu" Erebutie

I'm Important Too! Suu's shape shifting arts of shape changery. (finished) Empty

Suu's shape shifting arts of shape changery. (finished) Empty Re: Suu's shape shifting arts of shape changery. (finished)

Post by Susan "Suu" Erebutie Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:20 am

Regarding shape change: I never said it does increase damage, it just alters size and shape.

Regarding the damage immunity: It doesn't make her immune to all forms of damage, punching and other physical damage and using water based attacks are utterly ineffective yes, but lighting, heat, anything that absorbs water and pretty much every other type of magic still does the same amount of damage, with lighting doing more damage than it normally would. So it doesn't null all damage.

I'd prefer to leave the MP cost there. I didn't include it to be able to alter the cost, I included it so I don't have to check her spells and then go check a different thread to find out how much it costs. This way all the relevant information is in a single place.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:23 am

Susan \"Suu" Erebutie wrote:Regarding shape change: I never said it does increase damage, it just alters size and shape. I know, I was just stating so.

Regarding the damage immunity: It doesn't make her immune to all forms of damage, punching and other physical damage and using water based attacks are utterly ineffective yes, but lighting, heat, anything that absorbs water and pretty much every other type of magic still does the same amount of damage, with lighting doing more damage than it normally would. So it doesn't null all damage. You made yourself IMMUNE to something at no cost. Resistance would be okay, but immunizes always come with a cost. You're immune to ALL physical attacks, including weapons. So all skills magic, that use strength don't effect you, as well as any weapons.

I'd prefer to leave the MP cost there. I didn't include it to be able to alter the cost, I included it so I don't have to check her spells and then go check a different thread to find out how much it costs. This way all the relevant information is in a single place. At your Class, it actually costs 20%, you're F, using a higher class spell, as F does not exist in spells.

https://unknownlandsrp.forumotion.com/t574-class-level-and-spell-information#3502

Bump.
    Susan
    Susan "Suu" Erebutie

Post by Susan "Suu" Erebutie Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:30 am

The cost is that:
    A. Lighting does double damage.

B. She can be evaporated and therefore killed by intense heat.

C.Ice can freeze her solid and immobilize her completely.

D.Earth/nature/water absorbing elements do the normal amount of damage, but they also have the effect of sealing her away.

And yes, while physical damage doesn't do anything, elemental damage still hurts. If you had a fist or fire and punched her, the punch would do nothing but the flames would hurt her if they are hot enough.

However, I have included the shortcomings and corrected the spell costs.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:08 am

Okay, I'm going to ask you bullet point things. This will allow me to grade this easier, as well as if it is to be referred to, would be easier to actually read. Numbering only goes so far if it's in a massive paragraph.

Before I continue grading you must understand:
    - You are not a slayer, and normally would not EVER absorb ANY ELEMENT, REGARDLESS OF YOUR CHARACTER.
    - If you cannot be damaged by physical damage, nor can you deal it. Meaning, you may not wield weapons at any time. EVER.
    - If you are going to gain resistances to magics, you must also suffer a weakness to other elements.

Although I can see that this character is not highly offensive, this character is overly defensive. In addition to your current abilities, I'm going to ask once more, to provide a chart on how much you can absorb per class. EX:
    - Class F : 2 Liters
    - Class D : 1 Gallon
    - Class C : 3 Gallons

And so on.

Bump when complete.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:23 am

This app is locked permanently as an example of attempting to godmod.

Even if your character is some outwordly creature, it does not make you invincible.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:17 pm