Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Slayer Registration

Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! Slayer Registration - Page 5 Empty Slayer Registration - Page 5 Empty
    Without A Body

Lineage : Suzaku, The Vermilion Bird
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 20
    Class : A
    Level : 25
    Experience : 11225

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Elizavetha Killan
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Hell Demon Slayer

Slayer Registration - Page 5 Empty Re: Slayer Registration

Post by Nameless Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:44 pm

PhoenixRises101 wrote:Username: PhoenixRises101
    Position: Flame God Slayer
    Why do you think you deserve this magic?: Bea is a character who was infused with the Phoenix in order to become its true successor. Of course, not being one to be tied down, she deviated from her path as the successor and rebelled against the Phoenix. This drew her closer and closer towards insanity until, at last, she accepted the Phoenix's call. Finally learning to encompass part of the Phoenix's powers, Bea's own magic morphed into what would now be known as the Flame God Slayer. After all, it had become imbued with Bea's own inner desire to conquer and defeat the god of Rebirth, the Pheonix. I do believe this magic is essential to Bea as it fits her backstory perfectly and truly encompasses her as a person. This would definitely open way for more character development as well.
    > De Fiore
    > Fire Primary
    > Aided in creation of the system
    > VIP

Yeah sure, its yours.
    PhoenixRises101
    PhoenixRises101
    Magikarp VIP

LET IT BURN! THIS IS MADNESS! I Need A Medic! Gravestone

Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 11
    Class : C
    Level : 50
    Experience : 6025

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic:

Post by PhoenixRises101 Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:02 pm

Username: PhoenixRises101
    Position: 3rd Generation Fire God
    Why do you think you deserve this magic?: I would like to use the god lacrima for this as a fire god slayer lacrima. Proof of it is in the comments section of my profile ^^
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:46 pm

PhoenixRises101 wrote:Username: PhoenixRises101
    Position: 3rd Generation Fire God
    Why do you think you deserve this magic?: I would like to use the god lacrima for this as a fire god slayer lacrima. Proof of it is in the comments section of my profile ^^
    Denied.

You need to do it via magic app, as it modifies Gen 1. It is not a slot you apply for, or something you claim.
    Skarlet
    Skarlet
    Krillin VIP

I'm Important Too! Slayer Registration - Page 5 Empty
    Once A Daughter

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Sol
    Origin : Forgotten Isles
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 100

Post by Skarlet Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:45 pm

Username: Skarlet
    Position: Forest Demon Slayer
    Why do you think you deserve this magic?: I believe that Maria is someone who would know how to use the Forest Demon Slayer magic well and to its fullest extent. The reasoning behind this is due to her love towards the Islands she grew up in as well as her Father's legacy as these would be things that would have shaped her to become the person she is now. The fear stemming from her Father's reign of terror as well as her appreciation towards her home would be things that would have allowed her to master the arts of slaying magic. Furthermore, with the motivation of surpassing her Father in every way and her desperation to overcome his legacy, Maria would have delved into her Mother's books in order to find out a way to do just that. Through constant research and practice, Maria would have been able to learn this forbidden magic and use it to find the freedom she had been craving for. Also, from an out-of-character point-of-view, I believe it to be fascinating if, through all of this, Maria would have become the force and will of the Islands. In other words, Maria could have become the personification of the home she loves coupled with the will to protect it from harm. This would have allowed her to find the solace and peace she had craved as well as protect herself from her Father's terror.
    Kodai
    Kodai

I'm Important Too! Slayer Registration - Page 5 Empty

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Sacred Shards : 7
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Post by Kodai Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:15 am

Skarlet wrote:Username: Skarlet
    Position: Forest Demon Slayer
    Why do you think you deserve this magic?: I believe that Maria is someone who would know how to use the Forest Demon Slayer magic well and to its fullest extent. The reasoning behind this is due to her love towards the Islands she grew up in as well as her Father's legacy as these would be things that would have shaped her to become the person she is now. The fear stemming from her Father's reign of terror as well as her appreciation towards her home would be things that would have allowed her to master the arts of slaying magic. Furthermore, with the motivation of surpassing her Father in every way and her desperation to overcome his legacy, Maria would have delved into her Mother's books in order to find out a way to do just that. Through constant research and practice, Maria would have been able to learn this forbidden magic and use it to find the freedom she had been craving for. Also, from an out-of-character point-of-view, I believe it to be fascinating if, through all of this, Maria would have become the force and will of the Islands. In other words, Maria could have become the personification of the home she loves coupled with the will to protect it from harm. This would have allowed her to find the solace and peace she had craved as well as protect herself from her Father's terror.
    History of obtaining the magic must be provided, but at the moment, you cannot obtain as you do not possess VIP.

Should you have it, as well as provide the sample, this will be approved.

Until then, denied.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:59 pm