Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Viral's Magic: Spiral Battle Arts

Viral Nikopos
    Viral Nikopos

I'm Important Too! Viral's Magic: Spiral Battle Arts Empty

Lineage : Soul of The Storm
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 115

Viral's Magic: Spiral Battle Arts Empty Viral's Magic: Spiral Battle Arts

Post by Viral Nikopos Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:02 pm

Name: Rasen Battle Arts
    Type: Magical Martial Arts
    Usage: Self-Empowerment, Manipulation
    Description: The original intention of the Beastmen Experiments, the research that produced Viral, was to tap into the immense resource known as Spiral Power - otherwise known as the drive to evolve and survive. The more primitive and animalistic one becomes, the closer one gets to the full potential of Spiral Power; by splicing human and animal genes, the scientists hoped to create soldiers that could access Spiral Power while still able to follow orders. While all of the Beastmen have access to some form of Spiral Power, Viral has the strongest latent power; he can access the power freely, using it to empower himself, inspire/protect others, and even transform it into matter (albeit temporarily).

Abilities:
    I knew I couldn’t count on a Gunmen to do the job!: Spiral Power imbues Viral’s attacks, allowing his unarmed attacks to deal bonus damage equal to the below table. The bonus is halved against inorganic targets.

F/D Rank: D-Rank Damage
    C Rank: C-Rank Damage
    B Rank: B-Rank Damage
    A Rank: A-Rank Damage
    S+ Rank: S-Rank Damage

Who the hell do you think I am!?: Viral’s Spiral Power levels increase the closer he gets to defeat; his spells deal an extra 3% damage to the enemy’s health for every 10% of health he is missing.

Believe in the me that believes in you!: Viral’s Spiral Power inspires allies around him, allowing him to provide support simply by fighting normally. Once a turn, when Viral casts a spell, allies in the cast radius gain health equal to a third of the damage dealt. Viral himself does not benefit.

Spells:
    Pierce the Heavens!:

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:05 am