Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Job: Passport

Anonymous

Job: Passport Empty Job: Passport

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:38 pm

Job instructions:

Walking aimlessly around in the town has never been this boring. Most of the time something interesting was happening but today he couldn't find anything to do. He stopped some where randomly and had no idea where he was, he saw two females talking to each other, they looked quite young, but he had no interest in them besides asking where he was. "Excus-" The two females continue talking to each other completely ignoring him, Rylan got a little bit angry but wasn't going to let them get the better of him. He continued forcing his smile, "Excuse me, could you two tell me where I am right now? I'm kind of lost." the two of them looked at him, and told him where he exactly was. After they told him where they were, they walked away, he was quite confused as he still had no idea where he was. They gave him some vague instructions on how to return, instead of asking again he had given up and walked away from there.

He figured if he continued walking he'll bump into something familiar, after walking for a few minutes he was tired and still had no idea where he was right now. In front of him there was a couple talking about a passport, a passport would come in handy if he could get one. He could explore the world easier with this. Rylan walked up to them and asked "Uhm.. Where can I get a passport?" The couple pointed to a building near them, Rylan noticed that a lot of people were entering the building.. "Aw.. Seems like it'll be busy today.. But thank you for your help." did he say to them. And walked inside the building.
    Anonymous

Job: Passport Empty Re: Job: Passport

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:49 pm

Upon walking inside he was surprised seeing THIS many people, the lines were long and seemed like he'd be an eternity here. His first thought was leaving the building, but thinking about it he thought it was the best staying, as he'd be able to get a passport now. Regardless of coming now or later he'd still need to get the passport so he figured that it'd be better to get it now than later.

Rylan was waiting in line for an hour now, it seems like the line isn't moving at all, that was the impression he was having all the time. Upon observing the line more he noticed that most people were males, he had a sly idea but needed approval from his summon first. "Lust, come forth." After he finished his sentence, his summon came out of no where right in front of him. "Mr. Ryyy" and jumped on him. She was hugging him tightly, he was also happy to see her. "Hey, how are you doing, Lust?" did he ask curiously." She still hold him tight, "I'm doing fiiiine, I just missed you, Rylan!" He smiled, and already could see the angry looks from the other people. "Lust, I need a favor." did he say while smiling.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:10 pm

She looked a little bit curious of what his request may be, Rylan could see that. He whispered into her hear a message, Lust started blushing a little bit. "What?! I can't possibly do that.." Rylan had no other choice than to go with his plan, "Please, Lust. I'll owe you big time!" Her face turned bright red and said very quietly "Okay.. I'll improvise something.." Rylan could barely understand but by her facial expression he knew she had agreed to it. He hugged her tight and lifted her up, "Thank you! You're amazing!" she smiled and when I put her down she exited the building. Rylan was waiting patiently, and after a few minutes he saw Lust re-entering the building. Rylan smiled and winked towards her, Lust slightly nodded.

"Who here is a strong man and can help me find something?" did she say helplessly and loud. Most males turned around and saw her, they couldn't take off their eyes from her. Rylan sneaked past in line to the point where he was second in line. The males were around her and wouldn't leave her alone, Rylan gave the OK sign with his hands and she saw it. Lust ran towards Rylan, "Nevermind, I found my boyfriend!" She grabbed his arm and looked innocently to him. "BOYFRIEND?" did they all say angry. They couldn't do much but stare him to death, and that's what they were doing. Rylan could feel the angry eyes burning onto his body. It was making him feel uncomfortable but it was definitely worth it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:31 pm

He was already second in line and nobody seems to have noticed him skipping in line, it was something he should do more often. But he doubts Lust would allow him, unless he can give her something in return. "You were great, Lust. But next time.. Skip on the boyfriend stuff. You'll get me killed." did he say jokingly. Lust was smiling and replied "Sure! It was my way of getting you back. Next time you make me do that we'll be a married couple." Rylan immediately disregarded the idea of using it again, he doesn't want anyone holding grudges against him for this.

He knows there a lot of weird people, so an assassination wouldn't seem that far fetch'd. "I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.. So rest assured.." She looked at him surprised "Why? Don't you want to be my husband?" did she say joking. "That might not be a bad idea, but the other people won't like it though. Anyway, we'll see what the future brings." Lust seemed to be day dreaming after he didn't deny that they could possibly get married one day.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:46 pm

"Uhm.. Excuse me. How can I help you today?" did he suddenly hear in a friendly tone. It was a young female at the counter. He didn't realize but he was already next in line, "Oh, yeah. Hello, I'd like a passport to Ninja Town." She looked towards Rylan and nodded, "Okay, you need to fill out this form first." Rylan smiled and said "Okay, thanks." and grabbed a pen and wrote down his information. He noticed that Lust has gone quiet in the past two minutes, he then saw her being angry and staring the female down. It looks like she'd murder any minute now, Rylan panicked and quickly unsummoned her. The woman at the counter was a little bit shocked and confused. "Hehe.. Here is the form back.." and gave her the form back.

The female accepted it, rechecked everything twice and gave it the stamp of approval. He smiled and gladly left the building, feeling sorry for whoever was still in there.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:59 pm

Smancy.

And if you do end up marring her... you should make her as a companion... that is, if she will be your most often summon. Just a thought.

Nice thread.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Job: Passport Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:59 pm

The member 'Kaseki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :