Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Job: Passport

PhoenixRises101
    PhoenixRises101
    Magikarp VIP

LET IT BURN! THIS IS MADNESS! I Need A Medic! Gravestone

Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 11
    Class : C
    Level : 50
    Experience : 6025

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic:

Job: Passport Empty Job: Passport

Post by PhoenixRises101 Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:34 pm

JOB INFO::

The freedom fighter stood awaiting patiently for the long line of people to speed up. She had gone to Era with her husband, Ramen, in order to obtain a passport to a kingdom of their choice. Out of all the possibilities, they had finally decided on Toonville. Forgotten Isles had come in second. Yet due to the her mixed feelings about seeing Zaroff again, well, she had decided to put it off. Maria and herself  had been good friends once, but now  the huntress had gotten quite unstable. Who knew what Maria would do if she stepped foot on Shipwreck Island for a visit? "Remember Brushogun?" She asked Ramen out of the blue with a fareaway look on her eyes. Bea.turned to smile warmly at him. "I believe we got our passports here in Era as well." Was it the first time they had met? She believed it to be so. Bea had been involved with Dragon Fang back then and was sent to get a passport with Brushogun out of Fiore. She had obliged. Now, a few years later, they were standing on the same line again awaiting the passports. It was a peculiar thought the more she thought of it.
    Ramen Fighter
    Ramen Fighter

I'm Important Too! Job: Passport Empty
    FREEDOM, HO!

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 200

Job: Passport Empty Re: Job: Passport

Post by Ramen Fighter Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:27 am

"I will never forget Brushogun." Ramen replied.

His words were true as his mind filled with the memories of just 3 years ago. The two of them moved from guild to guild, still finding a place where thy belonged. They never found the answer until Kaseki told them they had to leave Fiore. Brushogun was Ramen's medium, for he was just a spirit then. His body non-physical, but his heart ever loving. It fit him to be a apparition, for he was truly free. But it wasn't always about his freedom, it was about being in a world where he belonged. "I believe we got our passports here in Era as well." Ramen smiled beneath his helmet, "Of course, my love. T'was the day set by fate that we would meet. You were beautiful then, and you're even more beautiful now." He loved his wife.

With her, his heart was set free.
    PhoenixRises101
    PhoenixRises101
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by PhoenixRises101 Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:49 pm

The freedom fighter blushed a light pink upon hearing Ramen's words. No matter how many times he complimented her and such, it always brought a smile to her face. Bea truly loved her husband and adored the daughter they both had. Life had certainly taken a turn after the great war and, luckily for her, it was for the better. Bea had been a lone wanderer a few years back, never truly belonging to anything and anywhere but now, things were not how they were before. It may be true that she may still be a wanderer now, but she wasn't alone. Nor would she ever be nor wish to be. She had her family and they were enough. Bea gazed lovingly at her husband before shifting her gaze towards the front of the line. The line still was still long but they had advanced. "I hope it won't take long, I'm itching to go explore Toonville." Bea sighed deeply as she stretched. "Although, perhaps I should have gone to see Maria.." Bea frowned as she almost always seemed to do at the mention of the deadly huntress. Although they were friends and allies once, Maria wasn't the best of company especially after her resurrection. Thinking further on it, perhaps she should steer clear of the Forgotten Isles, at least until Maria became stable once again. Or, as stable as she could get.
    Ramen Fighter
    Ramen Fighter

I'm Important Too! Job: Passport Empty
    FREEDOM, HO!

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 200

Post by Ramen Fighter Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:01 pm

Ramen panicked at the thought. A cold sweat poured from his head, "No no... Not Auntie Maria." Ramen suggested, "She's nuts!"

They stood in the line, just as they would spend life; Together. They fought for the same cause, and therefore would always be fighting together. Together they were in Pandora. Together they were in Fiore, Together they were in this insanely long and stupid line. Together. That was all he could ever ask for, that was all he could ever want. It never quite made sense how his life played out, or even how the Paintbrush Samurai was the father of the interesting Shadow Knight. The world was full of odd connections. It wasn't so much a small world, but a world where people knew. No one was kept in the dark.

"And what lies in the town of toons, my love?" Ramen asked. He wanted to find out everything this new world had to offer. He was sure everyone was itching to see more of Pandora. It opened so many doors. And you know what they say...

Love is an open door.
    PhoenixRises101
    PhoenixRises101
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by PhoenixRises101 Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:21 pm

"Maria is not..." She sighed. Who was she kidding? Maria was insane and it was not changing at all anytime soon. "Yes, yes she is..." She trailed off in agreement. Bea looked towards the line. They were almost near the front of it. "And what lies in the town of toons, my love?" Ramen continued. "Toon? I do not particularly know, but I have heard there are... peculiar people there." She stopped to think a while trying to word what she would say next. "I have also heard that it is a land of holidays and such events." Even if it wasn't like what she had heards, it was a new place and one she was eager to travel to. And who better to adventure ther with than with her husband? "Next please. said a monotome voice. "Two passports," replied Bea, turning her attention to the clerk. By this time tomorrow, she and Ramen would be in Toonville on their next adventure together. "Twp passports to Toonvillle..."
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:14 pm

Rewards
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Job: Passport Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:14 pm

The member 'Kaseki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :