Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

[JOB]Getting my passport

Anonymous

[JOB]Getting my passport Empty [JOB]Getting my passport

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:05 pm

Job Details:
    Anonymous

[JOB]Getting my passport Empty Re: [JOB]Getting my passport

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:10 pm

It was a nice day, not too cold or too hot, the wind was perfect. These are the days Rylan likes, he was wearing the same toga as always and with his white staff. He hit the floor three times with the bottom of his staff and sighed. Rylan was in a pissed of mood, the thought of standing in that line again.. He getting frustrated just by thinking of it, he needed a new passport if he wanted to enter another city. The lines were horrible, he doesn't even know how he managed to stay calm for that long. He walked towards the same building, seeing people getting in and out in a rapid speed. He sighed and entered again, he noticed that the lines were even longer than they were before. Upon observing the lines more detailed he noticed he couldn't pull off the same trick as before.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:21 pm

Rylan saw that the lines were mixed in genders, even if he summoned Lust to draw their attention the females would be suspicious if he suddenly stood behind them. It looked like there was no other option than waiting in line, and he stood there while reading a book. The book was nothing special, it was titled "Bonds" and was about the bonds of individuals, he could learn a thing or two but it wasn't that interesting to him.

After waiting several minutes he already was bored and threw the book away. "Lust, come forth." And before he could even blink Lust was standing in front of him "Rylannnn!" and jumped on him hugging him tight. She then looked around and knew where she was. "What can I do for you dear?!" did she say playful. "Haha, I'm not making you do that. Relax. I just want you to keep me company as I wait here."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:27 pm

"Aw.. You're just using me. We never do anything fun. What happened to our dinner plans?!" did she complain to him, he broke his promise last time when they were on a mission. "Oh, yeah.. I forgot about that.. I'm sorry. We'll go next time, I promise!" She smiled when he promised that. "Okay, I'll make sure you keep your promise." He nodded but his mood was changed again when he saw the line move a little bit. He looked outside again through the window and sighed again. "I wish I could leave already." The only thing he could do was wait in line and complain. "Why don't we try to come up with something?" Rylan had little bit hope, with them combining their ideas he was sure they could up with something. "Should I summon the others?" Lust was lost in her thoughts already and emphasized "Others.. That's it!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:37 pm

"Huh..?" He was confused and was wondering what her plan was. "Yeah, summon Pride and Sloth. I've got an idea." Rylan was a little bit sceptical now. "I know you have one but let me in on your plan.." She playfully winked towards him. "Can't. Do. That." "Ugh.. Fine.. Stand before me, Pride! I summon you before me, Sloth!" The two summons were in front of him. Pride greeted him politely "Hello Rylan." while Sloth was sleeping on the ground. "Don't do this now.. Wake up!" and was pushing Sloth. "Rylan, may I?" did Pride say a little bit annoyed. "Not here." The three of them were carrying Sloth out of the building and were some where alone not too far from the office. "He's yours, Pride." She immediately shot three bullets that barely missed Sloth, he woke up all panicked. "What's wrong with you guys? Can't I just enjoy a nap?" and attempted to sleep again. "No. Wake up, you can sleep later." and he managed to open one of his eyes while Lust explained her plans to him. "My time's up. Don't forget our dinner plans!" and she disappeared into thin air.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:43 pm

Rylan nodded, and carried back into the building. Suddenly a woman entered the building with her head covered in a paper bag and pulled out a gun. "Everyone freeze!" did she yell. "Evacuate this building now if you don't want to get harmed. Unless you work here you stay here." Within seconds the place was emptied except for Rylan and the workers, "Just kidding. And then left the building." The workers were worried but noticed that nobody was harmed so decided not to call the cops. He was finally the first one in line. "Hi.. I'd like a passport to Urban City." the male worker there was still shocked by what happened but still managed to grab the correct form. Rylan knew how this works so filling the form was quick and easy, the male worker gave it the stamp of approval and Rylan walked out happy and hugged Pride "You're the best! Say my thanks to Lust." and unsummoned both.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:46 pm

I feel like something is going to happen to lust... for her namesake.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! [JOB]Getting my passport Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:46 pm

The member 'Kaseki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :