Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Mei's Adventure! (with Yoshige)

Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

My Name's Olaf! Runs With The Wind Mei's Adventure! (with Yoshige) Empty

Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : Queen of Saiyans
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 41
    Class : B
    Level : 69
    Experience : 61200

Mei's Adventure! (with Yoshige) Empty Mei's Adventure! (with Yoshige)

Post by Mei Fri May 29, 2015 6:14 pm

It could be said that Mei goes on a never-ending adventure, everyday. That is basically true. Mei has been on her own for a little while, even though she's only 6. Mei always tries to keep herself happy and busy so she doesn't think about it. Mei is always on an adventure! Her adventure always takes her to new places to explore. Sometimes, she doesn't even notice how she got to one place but she can always find her way back to familiar areas. On this particular day, Mei found herself in an abandoned kingdom.

Mei brought along with her a stuffed pink bunny rabbit. She held it as she walked through the empty streets and looked around. "You know, Captain Hoppy, this place is really boring looking." Mei wondered where everyone was. "Oh! I bet they were captured by pirates and we're never seen again! Or maybe they all squished into a rocket and flew to the moon! Hmm... or maybe a million fluttering fairies came and shined a bright light turning everyone else into fairies! Now, they could be fluttering around and singing happy songs!" At this point, Mei would lift up her arms and start spinning around while singing still holding on to her rabbit.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

The Water Within My Name's Olaf! I Need A Medic! Mei's Adventure! (with Yoshige) Empty
    The First Ice & Bloodbender

Lineage : The Sun
    Position : None
    Origin : Spirit Wilds
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 16
    Experience : 520

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yoshigé Mizuzoku
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Waterbending

Mei's Adventure! (with Yoshige) Empty Re: Mei's Adventure! (with Yoshige)

Post by Yoshige Fri May 29, 2015 6:29 pm

"Leaves from the vine...~"

The young boy wandered throughout the abandoned city in search of some sort of treasure. He had recently exited one of the many portal's in Kaseki's home, only to find himself here. But he wanted to discover the world himself. And besides, he would only have so much time before Kaseki woudl notice.

"...Falling so slow...~"

He would push in one of the small stone huts of the city, peeking to see if anyone was inside. He wanted to find something, anything. He needed to find danger.

"...Like fragile, tiny shells...~"

He would look around the kingdom of the Sacred Skies, wondering about the warmth of the sun that would warm him up. As if his fur coat was not enough to keep himself warm, after all, it survived a few harsh winters already.

"...Drifting in the foam. Little soldier boy...~"

He would trot up and down the streets of the abandoned city in search of fun. Who knows when it would arrive~
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Fri May 29, 2015 6:40 pm

Mei would spin until she couldn't spin any more. She would fall on her rear as she held her bunny in her arms. This would make the girl laugh. The feeling of getting dizzy just felt so weird to the child. She would laugh until the dizziness went away then she would stand. At this time, Mei had forgotten what she was talking about and continued her walk. Sometimes, she would pretend she was a ninja looking around every corner. Mei had an active imagination that could keep anyone on their toes.

The little girl opened the door to a home and looked around before skipping in. Why this house? Just because it looked smaller than the others. However, there was nothing special about it on the inside. So, Mei would sigh and walk out of the home. Being the type of child she was, Mei would close the door and turn around. However, she didn't realize she had closed the door on her dress and fell straight over onto the ground. "Ow! Mean door," Mei would mumble as she lay on the ground.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

The Water Within My Name's Olaf! I Need A Medic! Mei's Adventure! (with Yoshige) Empty

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Fri May 29, 2015 7:37 pm

He would watch a little girl fall and high five the ground with her face. He would pause, no more than a few meters away from the girl. He would freeze for just a moment, before running up to her and tapping her head.

"TAG!"

He ran off, laughing like an idiot, only to speed to the corner and slip. He would fall to his right, landing on his side.

She had to be a super secret special agent of sorts. There was no way a girl would know about the play ground. She was a ninja possibly. And now he had to deceive her... after he gets up...
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Sun May 31, 2015 2:53 pm

Mei would pick herself up so that she was sitting on her knees. The girl would rub her forehead, "Eating people isn't what doors are supposed to do," Mei would mumble. Before the girl could say or do anything else, she would feel something tap her head. Shortly after, Mei would hear someone scream, "TAG!"

Mei would look up to see a boy run off. Where did he come from? When did he get here? Mei would watch him turn a corner and trip. She wouldn't see him fall but she could see him leaning toward the ground before he disappeared.

Mei would quickly jump up and grabbed her pink bunny. "Our mission, Captain Hoppy, is to catch that boy," Mei would say pointing in the direction he ran off, "Let's go!" With those words, Mei would run off. She wanted to catch that boy. She didn't care about anything else.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:11 pm

Getting off from the ground, he would wipe the blood from his lips with his sleeve. He knew what it meant. He had to move fast.

He would look back, seeing the shadow of the girl grow near. He would turn back and begin another run. He had no idea where to go, only that he had to go forward. He would NOT allow the super secret special operations agent capture him...

... not again.
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:58 pm

Mei would run around the corner of the building she saw the boy fall at only to see he was running away again. "Hey! Wait!" Mei would yell as she chased after him. What was this boy doing? Where was he running? Mei didn't know but she'd keep chasing him. Mei had never had another kid to play with. This was fun for her. It was almost like an adventure.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:26 pm

Continuing to run, Yoshi would not admit defeat. He would use everything to escape from her. His vision would lesson, seeing only the road before him. His peripherals would be non existent, gaining tunnel vision. His world would begin to spin as he ran.

"I can't lose..." he would say, gasping for air as he ran, "Not... again..."

His mind would grow a bit dark. And he would trip one more, spinning as he fell, landing on his back.

And then he would be unconscious, or so it seemed... but he would just be asleep.
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:27 pm

Mei chased after the boy. She seemed to be running out of breath but she didn't want to give up. What child ever wanted to stop playing? She held her bunny close to her chest with one hand as the other swung next to her side.

After a few moments, Mei would watch as the boy tripped only to turn and fall on his back. At this point, Mei would stop. Was he ok? She didn't see him get up. So, she would move closer to him until she was standing over his body.

Mei would poke the boy. He didn't respond. He was breathing at least. What should she do? She couldn't leave him so getting help was out of the question. After a moment, she decided to stay. Mei would place her bunny under the boys head. She wanted him to be comfortable. Then, she would sit next to the boy. "You watch his head Captain Hoppy! I'll keep guard!" She would sit until he woke up that is if he did. If he didn't, she didn't know what she'd do.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:02 pm

The world seemed fuzzy to him. The world would be out of focus, just as his eyelids were heavy. His nose would begin to bleed just a little as he struggled to get a grip on reality.

"Useless boy. Get out of here."

Yet again Yoshige walked out of his home, lost an confused. He would wander the streets, a helpless and weak heir to the throne. But even when the time came, no one would respect him as a leader. He was born into nothing, and everything he did have, his mother took. His father, the one she married long after his true parent disappeared was no better than her. They ruled with fear and held the respect of none. The people listened only because they did not want to face the unknown.

He would walk the streets only to leave out of the gates of his city alone once more. The city existed only on the back of the great Western Lion Turtle.

"What brings you here, child?" the creature would ask.

"You know..." the boy began, "You're my only friend, Ishi. his hands patting the earth that remained on the head of the great creature.

His mind would still feel as if he was spinning... was he sick?
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:47 pm

Mei continued to sit next to the boy. She didn't know what she could imagine at a time like this. So, she sat with her head in her hands. The girl held an annoyed look on her face. She didn't know what to do and Mei didn't like that. It had been quiet for quite some time. However, something would change. The boy would start to bleed.

Mei would make a squealing sound and look around frantically. Was he sick?! Did he get hurt really bad?! What should she do?! Mei would notice a piece of her dress was hanging off. It must have been torn when she closed it in the door, so the girl pulled until it tore off. She would then use it to try and wipe the bit of blood away. Mei hoped he was ok.

After a moment more, Mei would curl her knees up to her chest as she stared at the boy more. She would poke his cheek three times and each time she would say, "Please wake up." The little girl would begin to tear up, "He'll wake up, right Captain Hoppy? Right?"
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:49 pm

Spitting up some blood, Yoshige would come back to life. His eyes wide opened, and his arms flailing. He was unsure where he was, or who he was in that moment. He didn't even remember why he was running, or how he got onto the ground.

Everything seemed so weird, vague and unclear.

Was he still in the Spirit Wilds?

"Who... are you?" he would ask the girl, having a bit of trouble speaking. He needed some answers before he could ask the real questions...

What was this place?
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:03 pm

It had been a few more minutes of sitting when finally,something else happened. The boy would spit up blood. This would make Mei squeal slightly as she leaned back. She would lean back more as the boy failed around, which would make her fall on her back before she sat straight up. She would then lean closer to the boy since he seemed calmer.

Mei would then smile when she heard him speak. Thank goodness he was awake. "My name is Mei! Are you ok?" Mei wouldn't ask any of his personal information because that's just how she was. She would wait until he told her.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:20 am

"I'm...I'm fine."

He would lift his arm to wipe the excess blood off of his face. He knew it was there, yet he didn't really know anything at all. He would look around, trying to observe the ruins of this long forgotten place. TO him it seemed new and fabulous, even though he had came here every other day. He could not recall the portal, nor that funny masked man with the hood. Everything seemed to be new to him.

Who was he?
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:00 am

When the boy answered her, he seemed to be fine. She watched as he wiped more blood off his face. At this point, Mei would pick her stuffed bunny up off the ground. She would wipe the back of him off since he had gotten a little dirty. "Oh... by the way... this is Captain Hoppy!" Mei would hold the bunny out towards the boy. People might just think that Mei simply plays with the toy, however she actually believes it's alive. She believes most stuffed toys are alive. So, it would only be right to introduce another living being right?
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:20 pm

Sorry if posts are short. I just don't know what to do in this thread.

"Hello Hoppy." Young Yoshige would say. He smiled looking at the bunny. Maybe she wasn't a super secret ultra special agent. That was good, right? At least he didn't have to run. She seemed innocent enough. But deep inside he wasn't sure to feel happy or sad at it all. What happened?

But elsewhere, he couldn't help but feel as if someone important was looking for him. It was as if this world was his own... what was this feeling?
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:25 am

Mei would smile as the boy greeted her bunny. Not many people did that. They normally saw her as crazy. They normally stayed away. They normally tried to talk some sense into her but she wouldn't listen. Mei stayed her same stubborn self. She believed what she wanted and did what she liked.

Mei lowered the bunny into her lap. She didn't know what she would do or say next. The girl would then sigh, "So, what's your name?" Mei couldn't help but be curious about this boy. This sure were an adventure with him around. He interested her.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:14 pm

"Uhh..." For a moment, his mind would be foggy and clouded with lies. Should he say his name? Should he make up a name? This was the first time he really interacted with someone outside of his kingdom. Well at least, excluding Kaseki and his wife. But what was the right choice?

"Yoshimitsu." he would say, a bit scared, yet prideful in his title. It was not a lie, nor was it the truth. But it was what people called him. And it was the myth that he lived by.
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:18 am

Mei would stare at the boy with her head tilted to the side. He seemed to be hesitating about telling his name. Maybe, he hurt his head when he fell down. Maybe, he forgot his name. Maybe, she looked like some kind of scary evil girl! Mei didn't want to look scary! Or evil! Mei would look to her bunny as she thought. Maybe, Captain Hoppy came off too strong. Maybe, Captain Hoppy looked like a mean bunny! Then again, the boy did say hi and he smiled at the bunny. Mei would look to the boy a little confused.

After a few more moments, the boy would speak his name. Mei would smile. She was happy she didn't seem like some scary girl but that would mean he probably hurt his head! What would Mei do? Perhaps, he would be ok. He probably just needed time to get over it. "Well, Yoshi.." Mei would poke her temple a few times as she made an odd face. ".. uhh I forgot how to say it.. but It's nice to meet you! So, what do you want to do?" Mei would smile now as she held her bunny close and leaned closer to the boy. She was curious as to what her answer would be.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:51 am

Sitting there, the small boy was a bit perplexed on his situation. A part of him wanted to go home, but since this was his first time out of Kaseki's Castle since he ran from home, he wanted to stay out more and enjoy the world. Maybe he would find on of these organizations and make a name for himself and grow up strong.

"What do you usually do?" Yoshigé would ask, a bit confused on the matters of this world. It was almost the same as his, yet different in every way... he couldn't express it into words or emotions...
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:24 pm

Mei would think about the question she had been asked as she held Captain Hoppy. "Hmm.. well I go on Adventures! I go to a bunch of different places! I've been to the big ocean.. uhh.. towns with lots of fun and candy... Uhhh and I can't remember the rest. Anyway, I like to hunt and fight with pirates! I like to fly through the skies on the backs of unicorns! I like to be a princess in need of protection! Captain Hoppy has always been my knight and he does very good at it. We also play tag and hide and seek sometimes. Captain Hoppy isn't very good at those games but we still like to play them. As long as we're together, anything is fun!" The girl would smile after she spoke. "Just use your imagination. Come up with anything." Mei wondered what his mind had in store. She wondered what he was capable of coming up with. She wondered if he was the perfect friend for her. Maybe if he couldn't think, they could play school and she could teach him! Mei had so many ideas. It wasn't hard to think when her mind ran a mile a minute. She was an adventurer after all.

(Sorry it took so long.)
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:55 pm

He listened to her, and was confused to say the least. He wasn't exactly sure what his imagination had in store for him. He never really had to use it to amuse himself. There was always the Spirit Wilds to entertain him.

"Sometimes I like to stay the night on Ishi's head." he would say, "He's this giant Lion Turtle. It's like a turtle, but with a lion's head. Some times I like to play with the other spirits too..."

He thought about it. Those weren't his imagination... those were real things he did...

So what was he really missing out as a child? Or at least, Pandora for that matter..?

Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:00 pm

Mei thought she may get a little imaginary something or maybe nothing at all. Either would be good enough for her, since she could help him build off them. However, he spoke of actual beings, which seemed to be his friends. Mei would look at her bunny and sigh. The child had only this small stuffed rabbit to speak with everyday. This small stuffed rabbit was always by her side. She was grateful for that but it was sad that she was on her own. Brown eyes would stare longingly at the bunny.

Soon, Mei's mind skipped to a different thought. "Wait... a turtle.. with a lion's head?! And... uhh... what are spirits?" Mei had never heard the term before. It seemed like a fun word to her.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:41 pm

"Spirits are creatures that live in the spirit wilds." he told her, a bit unsure how to explain it. "They're like animals, but with powers."

He scratched his head. It seemed weird to call Ishi a spirit. He was a guardian of water. But why this world specifically choose him first out of the rest was beyond him. He knew of the other lionturtles, because Ishi told him stories about the others.

But why was his world chosen? Did Kaseki choose Ishi for a reason? If so, why? But could it be just by chance? Could it random?

Or was he chosen, Yoshigé, for a reason?
    [
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:48 pm

Mei would stare at the boy with sparkling eyes. "Animals.. with powers?" Mei would whisper back as He finished speaking. She had never met and animal with powers before. What kind of powers, though? Flying? Shooting eyes lazers?! Turning things colorful? Maybe, turning vegetables into candy?! The many ideas ran through the small girl's head as she looked to her stuffed animal. "Captain Hoppy is going to get powers one day. He's just not ready yet. He doesn't like to talk to others yet but he always talks to me. He's so silly!" The little girl would giggle as she spoke. Then she would look at the boy with a tilted head.

"What's the lion turtle like? I've never thought about those two things together before. It sounds pretty cool!" Brown eyes stared at the boy with great wonder.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:45 am