Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Mei's Adventure! (with Yoshige)

Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

The Water Within My Name's Olaf! I Need A Medic! Mei's Adventure! (with Yoshige) - Page 2 Empty
    The First Ice & Bloodbender

Lineage : The Sun
    Position : None
    Origin : Spirit Wilds
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 16
    Experience : 520

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yoshigé Mizuzoku
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Waterbending

Mei's Adventure! (with Yoshige) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mei's Adventure! (with Yoshige)

Post by Yoshige Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:14 pm

For a child, even he was able to grasp that he was a long way from home. He knew what Kaseki was to him, and it was something a little more than his big brother. He didn't understand why he connected with the creator of this world so much. But even he knew that Kaseki was still a mortal. His life could be ended and cut short by anyone or anything if they knew and understood him. But that was his guardian's curse, no one would ever understand why he was or what he did... But now he was beginning to see it.

"He's like..." he paused at the thought, only to let the word he spent so long to forget, be said. "He's like my father. He protects me, and keeps me company when I am lonely."

He looked at the ground, wondering how far away Ishi was from him. He wondered if Ishi knew Kaseki. And then he wondered why his dad left him so long ago. But maybe he knew the answer.

Maybe Yoshigé was the reason.
    ]
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

My Name's Olaf! Runs With The Wind Mei's Adventure! (with Yoshige) - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : Queen of Saiyans
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 41
    Class : B
    Level : 69
    Experience : 61200

Mei's Adventure! (with Yoshige) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mei's Adventure! (with Yoshige)

Post by Mei Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:33 pm

Her heart began to sink. It began to hurt a lot. The girl would grab the clothing over her chest and stare down at Captain Hoppy, who layed over her lap. It had been a while since she felt this pain in her body. Mei didn't exactly understand it but she thought it was what happened when she got sad. She was correct. Mei didn't exactly know what it was but in reality it was simply her heart hurting. Brown eyes would look from the ground to the boy with her. He had a family. Everyone seemed to have some kind of family. So, why didn't she? Of course, she had Captain Hoppy but it just didn't seem right.

"I... I wish I had that... I don't have anyone. Except, Catain Hoppy here." The girl would whisper as her eyes began to water. She used to have a family but that family disappeared. Mei never had a daddy, a brother, or a sister. She did have a Momma though or so she claimed the Dragon to be. However, it didn't last very long. The girl's heart began to hurt more thinking about it. Small drops of water began to fall from the girl's eyes and onto her stuffed bunny.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

The Water Within My Name's Olaf! I Need A Medic! Mei's Adventure! (with Yoshige) - Page 2 Empty

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:45 pm

"You know..." he's eyes traced the cracks in the ground. He could not look at anyone at this state. "Ishi told me, when I am sad, to remember the tale of Space Samurai." He smiled at the thought.

"It makes me happy, because the hero is from another world, always trying to get home." He smiled, his eyes tearing up just a bit. "And no matter what he has to face... he always as his friends to help out." He gave out a small laugh.

"And you're my friend Mei." was all the boy had to say.
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

My Name's Olaf! Runs With The Wind Mei's Adventure! (with Yoshige) - Page 2 Empty

Post by Mei Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:57 pm

Mei would rub her eyes with her arm as the tears continued. She just wanted to dry them up but she couldn't, until the boy started speaking again. He began to tell Mei what made him happy. Of course, she listened to every word he spoke, even as she was trying to dry herself up. As his voice continued to sound, Mei would slowly begin to stop crying. Her small nose making sniffling sounds as she did so. Then, he would finish with something that surprised her.

Brown eyes would lift from her arm to the boy. A small grin would grow into a large one as she began to speak herself. "You're my friend too!" The girl would speak happily as she unexpectedly threw herself towards the boy. All she wished to do was give him a hug. Even if he didn't accept it, Mei would still be happy.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:10 pm

He would open his arms to hug the girl as she did to him. In his mind, he understood why the lionturtle called him the name of the great Space Samurai. He knew that he saw that he would do great things just like that tale. And he knew this was just the start. He could feel the world changing, the pallet of the world growing into new and vibrant colors. He finally understood why Ishi gave him the power of the ocean. He understood why he was taught in advanced arts. He knew why Ishi cared for him.

But the girl hugged him, and a single thought went through his mind.

"I did it Ishi..." he would think to himself, "I made a friend."
    [
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:21 pm

Mei would be super glad when the boy hugged her back. She had made a friend! Mei sure did talk to a lot of people but she had never made an actual friend before. This boy though... even if she couldn't remember his name exactly would be remembered by her forever. After a short moment of hugging, Mei would pull herself away to ask one simple question. "Will...Will we be friends forever?" Of course, a simple minded question from a simple minded little girl. Although she may not understand the concept of forever, she did understand that it was a long long time. Mei wouldn't mind being his friend for a long long time.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:09 pm

Mei's Adventure! (with Yoshige) - Page 2 Say3oz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:36 pm