Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Forest of Lost Souls : Viktor's Adventure

Viktor Vie
    Viktor Vie

How It's Made Forest of Lost Souls : Viktor's Adventure Empty
    Meow Meow

Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 8
    Experience : 170

Forest of Lost Souls : Viktor's Adventure Empty Forest of Lost Souls : Viktor's Adventure

Post by Viktor Vie Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:43 pm

He stood there, the entry into the dark forest of death. He knew well enough of the darkness that resided in this area. He needed to see it for himself. Even if he was skilled and a season war veteran, he had to see what truly lurked. He was a native to this world, and even he did not serve until this moment in time. He never questioned why the rules changed when he was born, but it was the way of his world.

"It's time to begin." he thought to himself. He was beginning his service. It was his duty.
    Viktor Vie
    Viktor Vie

Meow Meow

Forest of Lost Souls : Viktor's Adventure Empty Re: Forest of Lost Souls : Viktor's Adventure

Post by Viktor Vie Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:45 pm

He carried both of his blades in his hands. The sheaths on his waist on either side. Neither was special. His skill was limited, and here so was his power. He needed to train, and the only way to do so was to clear these floors.

He would take his steps slowly as he continued. It was a slow walking pace. He didn't need to rush anything. The beasts would surely stack up if he wasn't careful.

NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Forest of Lost Souls : Viktor's Adventure Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Forest of Lost Souls : Viktor's Adventure Empty Re: Forest of Lost Souls : Viktor's Adventure

Post by NPC Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:45 pm

The member 'Viktor Vie' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Forest of Lost Souls : Viktor's Adventure W2eoid Forest of Lost Souls : Viktor's Adventure W2eoid
    Viktor Vie
    Viktor Vie

Meow Meow

Post by Viktor Vie Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:42 pm

From the darkness, the sound of the creatures were heard. Viktor knew enough to know he would be at a loss if he stood where he was and waited. He needed to rush in, it was his only chance. . .

He would run towards them, only to swing his swords in a circular motion to cut down one of them. he could only hope the monster would flee in terror being met with such an opponent. Viktor had to make quick work of them.

He needed to get a test of this world, before he would make his new life down here as a mercenary for hire.

Enemies:
    Hobogoblins : 1/2
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Forest of Lost Souls : Viktor's Adventure Empty

Post by NPC Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:42 pm

#1 'Card Dice' :
    Forest of Lost Souls : Viktor's Adventure 2s17n7p Forest of Lost Souls : Viktor's Adventure No5z68

--------------------------------

#2 'Monster Dice' :
    Forest of Lost Souls : Viktor's Adventure 29b0r53 Forest of Lost Souls : Viktor's Adventure V32eqw
    Viktor Vie
    Viktor Vie

Meow Meow

Post by Viktor Vie Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:00 pm

The goblin would raise his axe to throw it at the man, but Viktor's blade would meet him. In a series of slashes, the monster would be slain, only for more to appear. He would sigh from minor exhaustion would wouldn't give up, not now. He would die down here and let his body resurface anew.

He would find an essence in the heart of three sludges. He could only hope it would make his life easy for them all to die together. He saw the power in numbers, he would have to come down again with an ally. Even one poorly trained asset would aid him greatly.

But what would they do as he charged at them?

Enemies:
    Hobogoblins : 0/2
    Black Sludge 3/3
    Soul Essence 1/1

(Essence)(Sludge)
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:00 pm

#1 'Normal Dice' :
    Forest of Lost Souls : Viktor's Adventure Dice-icon
    #1 Result :
    Forest of Lost Souls : Viktor's Adventure 2my2smo  Forest of Lost Souls : Viktor's Adventure Wcbjer

#2 'Monster Dice' :
    Forest of Lost Souls : Viktor's Adventure 1qpikm  Forest of Lost Souls : Viktor's Adventure V32eqw
    Viktor Vie
    Viktor Vie

Meow Meow

Post by Viktor Vie Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:25 pm

As fate would have it, more would appear in the same fashion, but the first would have a strand of ill luck. The small orb would explode, and the creatures around it would be hit. It was odd to watch it, but he would take the opening. He would rush in with his blade and with a single swing of his swords he would cut them all down in a swift motion.

Again. he would wait for the group to get near, and he would hope the same pattern would be presented. The less he had to fight himself the better.

But there wasn't much time. He had to find someone to aid him.

Enemies:
    Hobogoblins : 0/2
    Black Sludge 3/6
    Soul Essence 1/2

(Essence)(Sludge)
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:25 pm

#1 'Normal Dice' :
    Forest of Lost Souls : Viktor's Adventure Dice-icon
    #1 Result :
    Forest of Lost Souls : Viktor's Adventure 2my2smo Forest of Lost Souls : Viktor's Adventure Dw9y4j

#2 'Monster Dice' :
    Forest of Lost Souls : Viktor's Adventure 1qpikm Forest of Lost Souls : Viktor's Adventure 1qpikm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:41 am