Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

The Maiden of The Forest (Job)

Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

I'm Important Too! Gravestone How It's Made The Maiden of The Forest (Job) Empty

Lineage : Fence Master
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 13
    Experience : 435

The Maiden of The Forest (Job) Empty The Maiden of The Forest (Job)

Post by Yoshimitsu Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:06 am

Admin wrote:Job Title: Explore The Ruins
    Job Requirements: Maximum 2 Characters.  100 Words per post. Must roll Normal Dice after every post. Total must be higher than 25.
    Job Location:  East Pandora > Albastion Ruins
    Job Description: There's been many myths about these ruins. No one quite knows why or how they ended up the way they were. You have been received word of Lacrima Crystals strewn across these ruins, scavenged by bandits and zombies. They are weak, and the crytals are rare. You have decided to go against the myths to find out for yourself. But beware, this place is a mystery.

You must roll the "Normal Dice" after every post. Each face will have a different effect on your mission. Add up the number that each dice shows, when you reach a total equal or greater than 25, your mission will be complete.

1 - Nothing Happens

2 - A zombie appears. He is weak and doesn't do anything other than walk at you. You must remove his head to defeat him. His head can be removed by any weapon. Alternatively, you can trap him somewhere, you make your way around him

3 - Nothing

4 - You get an additional Lacrima Shard (2 Max)

5 - A small crowd of zombies appears. They are weak but may run at you if you make too much noise. They will follow you if you are near and will try to bite you for B-ranked damage. They can be beheaded by any weapon, or by any offensive spell that could remove their brain from their body.

6 - A Bandit appears. He is covered in tattered clothing and armed with a sword and knives. He's squirmy and loud and has no magical prowness. He can be killed after taking B-Ranked damage. Alternatively, any crowd of zombies will take care of him for you. He will distract all zombies. (He is hostile, and will try to harm you to take any goods you have taken.)

Reward: 3 Lacrima Shards + D-Ranked Reward Dice (Users will not get Coin Reward)

Warning: Rolling more than a single Normal Dice will automatically void the roll and count as "0"

His journey was long and treacherous, but he had come across yet another place of idea and answers. He had followed the signs only to find the ruins of a kingdom that seemed well out of place. It was no doubt something pulled from another time, but the question he asked was not what, or from where... but why?

Surely everything happened for a reason, so what was the reason behind this place? What was the story?

Before he could even ponder the thought, a marking on the ground before the kingdom gave him more questions than answers yet again. He stared at the strange marking, engraved onto the ground.

The question now was... how were these world's linked?

The Maiden of The Forest (Job) 9kql9v
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

I'm Important Too! Gravestone How It's Made The Maiden of The Forest (Job) Empty

The Maiden of The Forest (Job) Empty Re: The Maiden of The Forest (Job)

Post by Yoshimitsu Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:46 pm

The symbol seemed to appear throughout his life, yet in in own memories, he could not remember why. He looked at it, thinking about the contents of this once great city. He had to. He had to look at every possible place.

"I will find you, my son." he said to himself. Reaching back he would pull the aged and worn sword of Dragon's Katana, a weapon used by the Ichizoku house. It was common for them to cast away tools of war like garbage, only to craft something better. But in the hands of others, the weapons would fade away from time.

The Maiden of The Forest (Job) 2s12afl
    Name: Yongip
    Type: Weapon
    Length: 32in
    Weight: 7lbs
    Description: A weathered blade. It is cracked and damaged. It's not as strong as it used to be, but is respected by most swordsmen... most of them... most...
    Strengths:
    - Lightweight
    - Much more durable that other weapons in its class.
    Weaknesses:
    - It will break after 2 D Rank Spell hits (or one C rank Spell) or 3 weak weapon hits (or 1 strong hit)
    - Size makes it hard to discretely carry.
    - It's still a weak Katana
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! The Maiden of The Forest (Job) Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:46 pm

The member 'Yoshimitsu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Normal Dice' :
    The Maiden of The Forest (Job) Dice-icon
    Result :
    The Maiden of The Forest (Job) 2my2smo
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshimitsu Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:08 pm

They say when you take a man's only son, you leave him with nothing.

But what was a samurai without the will to live? What was a shogun without his armor? What was a warrior without his weapon? The answer?

Nothing.

He would spend an eternity searching for his child, for that was the only thing that would rest his soul. He cared not about the Curse of the Manji Clan. He wanted to see his son one last time. And that was why he stepped foot into this ruin of chaos.

Nothing would stop him from finding his son.

_________
    WC : 100
    Total Roll : 1
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! The Maiden of The Forest (Job) Empty

Post by NPC Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:08 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    Result :
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshimitsu Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:06 am

Looking around the ruins, he couldn't help but feel curses and black magic linger in the air.

Why did such a place give such a creepy feeling? Were the dead not put to rest? And if not, then why not? There was so many questions, but none more important than the one he asked before;

"Where is my son?"

He held his blade in hand as he cautiously wandered into the ruins, going deeper and deeper into a world where he no longer had control. He was at mercy to the unknown. Anything could happen. And anything would happen.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:06 am

'Normal Dice' :
    Result :
    The Maiden of The Forest (Job) 2iiafqp
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshimitsu Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:48 am

"Don't you fucking move." the voice cut through the air with great power and havoc. He was no doubt someone of great shade, and would stop at nothing to end his life. "It's mine."

Yoshimitsu held his sword in hand as the voice remained static in terms of where it sounded. With love in his heart and kindness in his smile, he knew what he had to do.

Spinning around with the blade, he faced the man who had snuck up behind him. His sword lined up precisely with his throat. The cracked and damaged cuts on the sword did nothing more than cause gruesome damage to his windpipe, cutting him open as if he held a chainsaw.

He stood there for a moment, watching the man gasp for his last breath as he felt to the ground, stunned, mesmerized, dazed, and confused. Yoshimitsu was no killer.

But nothing could stand between him and his son. After all, family was their number one priority.

_________
    HP: 100%
    MP: 100%

WC : 164
    Total Roll : 8
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:48 am

'Normal Dice' :
    Result :
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshimitsu Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:58 pm

"It is not well to live with a heavy heart." He would say, turning away from the bleeding body. Yoshitmitsu had to get just a little bit further into this place to ensure that it was not a waste of time. Even so, a small prize would be enough to surprise his child of the great adventure he had gone on since he was cast away. He could only hope that he would be forgive fro his absence, and that he would be able to be welcomed with open arms.

But who was to say what destiny had in store for him.
    _________

WC : 102
    Total Roll : 9
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:58 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    Result :
    The Maiden of The Forest (Job) E7h35y
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshimitsu Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:40 pm

It was then that he stepped on an object, only to hear it crack under his foot. He would stop and stagger back, lifting his foot to see what it was. Astounded, he found what seemed to be a fragment of a crystal. He would lean down to pick it up, inspecting it for the damage he caused it. It seemed to be in good shape.

He would look back at the body one more time before moving on, only to talk softly to himself,

"Sometimes you have to kill before you can save a life.

Sometimes you have to be a villain before you can be the hero."
    _________

WC : 109
    Total Roll : 13
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:40 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    Result :
    The Maiden of The Forest (Job) Dw9y4j
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshimitsu Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:11 pm

"Owwwwwwhhhhnnnwnnnn..."

It was an interesting sound that seemed just a bit off. But he turned out of curiosity. To his astonishment, he found a roving crowd of walking dead, mindlessly moving in a pack. There was perhaps half a dozen of them, moving without real reason. He did not wish to cross them, but instead took cover behind an abandoned food stand, waiting for them to move on. It would take time, but he was patient... for now at least.

"Peculiar things." the samurai thought to himself, "I can only imagine what else may lay here." He explored the thought, finding that his son would most likely not be here at all.
    _________

WC : 112
    Total Roll : 18
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:11 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    Result :
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshimitsu Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:29 pm

It seemed liked hours would pass by in just a matter of seconds. He remained there, crouched behind a counter of a peddler or some merchant that was long gone. He had the rotten fruit to thank for masking his scent of being a breathing being. But even so, he sat there, waiting for the zombies to pass, only to find they paced the same path over and over, doing the same thing over and over, hoping to find a meal.

"This will take forever." he thought to himself, "I need a way to get past them... somehow." He looked around the stand, hoping to find something to throw, something to use, anything...
    _________

WC : 113
    Total Roll : 19
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:29 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    Result :
    The Maiden of The Forest (Job) 2iiafqp
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshimitsu Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:34 pm

"GIVE ME ALL YOU GOT!"

The sudden yelling got the attention from all of the dead. They all turned to face Yoshimitsu. He could feel the blade of the sword pointed at his head. It was then he had to make a run for it.

Spinning counterclockwise he would slam his palm into the side of the blade, redirecting the stab. With his opposing left hand he would strike the man's nose with the heel of his palm, making him stagger back and close his eyes in reaction. The samurai took his chance and sprinted past him, making his way back to where he began.

The man on the other hand had to deal with the dead. The only question was... would he become one of them?

[ / e x i t & e n d ]
    _________

WC : 113
    Total Roll : 25 (Completion)

+ 1 Lacrima Shard
    Sonya
    Sonya

Terraforming I Need A Medic! The Maiden of The Forest (Job) Empty
    Ramen and Beas Daughter

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Static Lightning
    Origin : De Fiore
    Class : S
    Level : 76
    Experience : 117051

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yuna Seikatsu
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Earth Demon Slayer

Post by Sonya Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:51 pm

Approving
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:51 pm

The member 'Sonya' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    The Maiden of The Forest (Job) 2d85hj5

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:08 am