Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Finding Mr. Cuddles [Job]

Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Giving Tree Gravestone I Need A Medic! Finding Mr. Cuddles [Job] Empty
    The Cringy

Lineage : Soul of The Wicken
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 37
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 470

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Zinnia
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Manipulation

Finding Mr. Cuddles [Job] Empty Finding Mr. Cuddles [Job]

Post by Zinnia Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:05 pm

Just a little farther, thought Zinnia. She needed to keep going, regardless of how tired she felt. She knew the location. It was close, she could sense it. She just had to keep going for a bit longer, in order to arrive. Yes, she was still heading towards the place where there were rumors of demons, but she had also heard legends of a book. A book that held the answers to her lineage. However, this book was hidden away, deep within Pandora, and she would need the assistance of a demon to retrieve it. However, Zinnia knew she couldn't keep wandering forever. She needed to keep her strength up. If legends of demons really were true, then she would need her strength, if the creature she summoned were to turn on her. Not that the she-wolf stood much of a chance against a demon, at its full power, no less. Sighing, the she-wolf kicked up a pebble that was sitting on the side of the road, her tail wagging frustratingly. That was, until something suddenly darted in front of her. Her body flinched, and coiled, and a loud growl could be heard from her throat. She did not like the scent it left. It was awful, and reminded her of her past. It was everything evil, combined into the form of one satanic being.

A cat.

Tapping her claws on the ground, she shook her head, and kept walking. As much as she desired to rip her claws into that thing's flesh, she had to keep walking, if she wanted to reach her destination in time. As far as she was concerned, she only had one more town to travel through, and then she would arrive.

However, while she walked, someone suddenly screamed, and she glanced over to see an old lady, shaking her cane at Zinnia in a feeble way. Pathetic. The wolf sat down, watching the old lady with a slightly bored expression.

"Stay away, you monster! Stay away from my darling Mr. Cuddles!" said the woman, flailing her cane around, as if she thought she were hitting something. Zinnia sighed, and placed a paw on her forehead in annoyance. These distractions were becoming troublesome.

"Honestly, ma'am, I wouldn't use such crude language around an innocent civilian," said the wolf, her tail flicking casually. True, she could just keep walking, but she was tired. Plus, she needed these wounds to heal. If she kept going nonstop they would never fully heal.

The woman blinked, and rubbed her eyes, muttering to herself, "I must be going crazy! I'm seeing talking wolves!" She then walked up hesitantly, poking Zinnia, and asking,"Are you real?"

"Yes," said Zinnia with a sigh, "Yes I am. And I don't very much appreciate you poking me."

Quickly, the woman took her cane away, scratching her head, "Oh, I'm sorry, dear. My name's Bon, and I get nervous when my precious little Mr. Cuddles gets out. You see, he has a habit of climbing over the fence, and running away. I really wish I had someone to go find him for me...."

Zinnia? Catch a cat? She'd rather eat it. But.... a nonchalant task like this might help relax her. Snarling more viciously then she should have, Zinnia shook her head, and placed her front paws on her head, rubbing her temples.

"Ma'am, I will search for your cat, but in return, I need to stay the night. I am exhausted," she said with a sigh. True, she was exhausted, but she was also hungry. She'd save the woman's cat, stay the night, then leave early in the morning, while the woman was in a deep sleep, taking the cat as breakfast.

"Would you? That would be great! Oh, but tell me your name, first? And promise not to harm him!" said Bon, shaking her cane at Zinnia.

"Zinnia," she said, "and I promise not to harm him." Before the woman could say anything else, Zinnia spun around, and launched forward, an annoyed look on her face.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Finding Mr. Cuddles [Job] Empty Re: Finding Mr. Cuddles [Job]

Post by Zinnia Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:12 pm

Running around, Zinnia made sure to activate her smell enhancer, so she could get this job done quicker. She really didn't want to do this, but if she wanted a free, comfy place to sleep on her search for a demon, then she supposed she didn't have much of a choice in the matter. Sighing, she followed the scent trail of the quick creature she had passed earlier. In hindsight, she probably should have asked for something with the cat's scent on it, and not relying solely on something she had seen run past her that had had the same scent as a cat.

But oh well. She was following that woman's scent. She had had cat scent all over herself. That was a pretty reliable source. As Zinnia turned a corner, she spotted something furry turn a bend. Snarling, Zinnia lunged forward, her claws clanking against the concrete, as she turned sharply into the alleyway, spotting her prize.

Ability: Scent used.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:27 pm

Standing about eight meters away from her was a black and white cat, watching her with a curious expression, ready to flee at a moments notice. She smirked. It was cornered. Damned cats. She had promised the old lady she wouldn't harm him. But she wouldn't know if she'd harmed it if she couldn't see that it had been hurt.... anything like blood was a no no, but poison gas, something you couldn't see unless you checked its system internally...

Suddenly, the cat spun around, and leaped up a wall, some how magically sticking to it, and climbing vertically straight up, heading up the building, before dashing on to the top of another building, and vanishing from sight. Zinnia was awestruck, but she wouldn't be beaten by a cat. Snarling, she spun around, and once again, followed its scent.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:33 pm

This wasn't how Zinnia normally acted. She was pretty cool about most things, and wouldn't dare bother herself with a petty creature such as a cat. But this creature was rather frustrating. Snarling, she leaped over a fence, chasing down the scent. But she soon stopped herself, shaking her head, and placing a paw on her forehead, sighing.

"Control yourself, Zinnia. You can do this without losing control. It's just a petty cat. It isn't worth the effort of your anger," she said to herself with a sigh, and continued, going at a slower pace now.

Soon, she found the dreaded creature, grooming itself atop a fence, when it stopped, spotting her. Zinnia had taken up a relaxed stance, but she knew her presence would still freak the creature out. After all, she was a wolf. And cats didn't exactly enjoy the company of wolves, because they were their predators. It narrowed its eyes at her, hissing.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:49 pm

Zinnia wagged her tail at the cat, scratching the ground in front of her, to maybe make the cat think that her claws were a toy. She scratched the ground, dragging her claws across the soil. Mr. Cuddles watched with a hypnotized look, but his tail was still flicking wildly, watching her with curiosity, caution, and temptation.

Suddenly, right when the she-wolf thought she had the little bastard, it leaped off the fence, dashing off like a speeding rocket, running straight past her, and towards the open road. She snarled at it, racing past someone, who yelped as a cat and a huge wolf passed them, practically falling onto their butt. She ignored this, and continued after the cat. It made a left turn, as did she, chasing it into yet another alleyway.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:56 pm

Following the cat, close on its tail, Zinnia suddenly leaped forward, her claws clicking to scare the cat into running the opposite direction. It didn't work, and instead the cat ran into her, hissing, and scratching her fur. She snarled, and bear hugged the creature, rolling across the floor, and slamming into some garbage cans. Shaking her head, Zinnia held the cat, which was hissing and snarling, and flailing about. She tried to ignore it, and held it up by the scruff. It suddenly went limp in her grasp, and she sighed. What a pathetic creature. Carrying it, she headed back to the old woman, her tail flicking back and forth in annoyance.

Suddenly, there was a loud honk, and a car stopped, honking at her. She was a bit surprised, and the cat took this opportunity to, once again, leap out of her grasp, climbing up another wall, and disappearing from sight.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:59 pm

Barking, Zinnia chased after the cat, and suddenly stopped. What was she doing? She could have caught the cat much earlier if she had just thought of this. But then again, Zinnia enjoyed the thrill of the hunt, and just liked chasing after things in general. Shaking her head in disappointment, she followed the scent, walking at a slow pace, and instead followed a different, mouse-like scent. She soon found a small mouse, and bit into it, before following the cat scent again.

The cat could be found cleaning itself, looking pretty prideful. Zinnia didn't reveal herself, and covered herself with the mouse blood, so her scent would be hidden, before placing the rat in a garbage bin. She then hid, and watched the cat follow the scent.

Once it was close enough, she lunged forward, grabbing its scruff in her mouth. It screeched, flailing about, but she had it in her iron grip.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:02 pm

Nodding her head, she held it in submission, and made her way back to the old lady. Well, to be completely honest, that was more trouble then it had actually been worth, she thought with a sigh. The cat had left a few scratches on her muzzle, but nothing was actually bleeding. Holding the cat in her firm grip, she turned a corner, and started following the old lady's scent, which lead her down a few alleyways. Now that this cat was comprehended, she would be able to get a nice, relaxing sleep in a comfy bed, before having a nice meal, and then continuing her search for the demon.

Arriving at the old lady's house, the woman looked overjoyed to have her crazy, gravity-defying cat back. Zinnia handed the creature to her, and, as promised, the woman took Zinnia into her home, giving her her reward, and allowing her to get a nice rest in a comfy bed.
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! Finding Mr. Cuddles [Job] Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Post by Fetus Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:35 pm

That intro tho.

Getting much better on these pet things.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Finding Mr. Cuddles [Job] Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:35 pm

The member 'Fetus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :