Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Finding Mr. Cuddles

Gray
    Gray

I'm Important Too! Finding Mr. Cuddles Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 10
    Experience : 215

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Gray (NOT Gay.. geez. peeps nowadays. what is wrong with them? =.=)
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: some awesome jutsu shit

Finding Mr. Cuddles Empty Finding Mr. Cuddles

Post by Gray Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:13 pm

brief:
    Gray
    Gray

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Gray (NOT Gay.. geez. peeps nowadays. what is wrong with them? =.=)

Finding Mr. Cuddles Empty Re: Finding Mr. Cuddles

Post by Gray Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:22 pm

Gray was up. And running. Good for him. Today, he had this feeling that that night was going to be a good night. And no, this ain’t no The Black Eyed Peas thing. Anyway, Gray got a flyer about a client that had lost his/her cat. The gender of the client was not stated, so Gray would stick to believing that the client was a lady, until proven otherwise.

Gray had a taco as his breakfast earlier in the morning, and so was energized by such a fact. He went to the plaza earlier than the client had requested, eager to start, eager to end, eager to get back to sleeping on his cosy bed later.
    Gray
    Gray

Character Sheet

Post by Gray Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:26 pm

A girl stood under the shade of a big tree, leaning her back against the trunk as she waited. Yep, she was the client. She, too, had arrived earlier than she had requested in the flyer she put up on the notice board. Eager too, perhaps? The girl waited, having wear a nice simple purplish sundress and a nice straw hat on the head. She would look up to the sky once in a while, lifting her hat with her two fingers on the right hand, all the while sighing every time she did.

“I guess I came too early…” She complained, murmuring.

By the way, don't get her wrong, you punks. She's like, 13. You pedos..
    Gray
    Gray

Character Sheet

Post by Gray Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:47 pm

Gray walked up to the central. Trees. So many trees. Dammit. Gray turned around to look for his client. She didn’t exactly pointed the location where they would meet, but all she said was ‘I be waiting in the central’. Gray shrugged. He was early, after all. Deciding he would just walk around the central while waiting, Gray fixed his black shirt which came to a slight mess when he was running.

As he passed a tree, he noticed a girl with hat standing under it. Like some Cinderella shit or some sort. It was then, he heard.. “I came too early.” Gray’s eye widened. He had the wrong idea. What the heck, Gray…

“Uh, excuse me. Did you, uh, put up this flyer?” The girl looked at him, and luckily, his wrong idea proved to be false. But in the other hand, his belief about the client’s gender was true, and he was a bit happy about it.

“Yes, yes I did.”
    Gray
    Gray

Character Sheet

Post by Gray Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:57 pm

The girl looked rather happy. She was early too, and Gray’s earliness left her a good impression about the lazy bluish black haired man. “You’re earlier than how you said you’d be in the flyer.” The girl chuckled, replying after. “You too, mister.” Gray nodded, smiling slightly as he did.

“Anyway, my name is Bon.” “Wait wut. Bond? As in, JAMES BOND?” Gray’s eyes widened again. Dammit, the day was full of surprises. What the heck could happen next, he wonder?

“No no. Just, Bon. As in, BON BON.” “Bond bond!? What the.. I can’t even..” Shit was becoming too deep for Gray. As he could sense a mindblow coming, Gray quickly changed the topic.

“Anyway, about your cat.” “Ah, right.” Gray nodded. “By the way, it’s Bon.” “WTF I KNOW ALREADY U WOT M8 U CHEEKY LITTLE CUN-“ That, gentlemen, was what Gray thought in his mind. Never to be spoken. Ever.
    Gray
    Gray

Character Sheet

Post by Gray Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:06 pm

“I’ve been finding it for days.. And still could not find it..” The girl looked sad. Gray looked at her, feeling sorry for the little girl. No. Again. Don’t get him wrong. He’s no pedo guys. Come on, I mean, did you people even read Gray’s character app? You lazyasses. Anyway, Gray patted her on the head, which still had the hat on, trying to console her.

“Don’t be sad. I’ll find your cat. Won’t give up.” “But mister.. I’m not sad that Mr Cuddles is gone..” “Eh?” “I’m just so hungry.” “….” If beating up kids with a stick was not against the law, then this girl will be the first to be hit so.

“A-anyway.. I’ll go find your kitty. White and fluffy, was not it?” The girl nodded. Gray told her to wait, and went for a little adventure to find that kitty after.

"Oh, and it's actually a tiger. A big one." Gray looked at her before leaving. "Wtf."

Last edited by Gray on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gray
    Gray

Character Sheet

Post by Gray Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:10 pm

Gray went around the town, looking for the tiger. While he looked for the tiger, he also asked the people around if they had ever seen such a tiger. Most said no, some just trolled him into believing the tiger was somewhere in a given direction, which was of course, fake. Every time he got tricked into such a measly troll, Gray would sigh in annoyance. He would have beaten them to pulp, but he decided to prioritize his job first. Well, he can always try and find the people who had trolled him earlier and beat them later on. Be it tomorrow, or anytime in the future.

“Where are you.. geez..” Gray wiped a sweat off his forehead, the sun heating up the ground pretty fast.

Last edited by Gray on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gray
    Gray

Character Sheet

Post by Gray Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:16 pm

Gray was having a fishstick in a stall. It tasted so good. Gray liked fishsticks; they get him in the mood to do things. “Meow.” Gray looked down at his legs. There was a tiger. White and fluffy. “Oh hey there.” Gray gave the tiger a pinch of the fishstick he was having, and enjoyed it together with the tiger.

“You’re white and fluffy. So cute. And you have that blue eyes too.” Gray looked at the tiger. After it was done nomming on the fishstick piece, it left.

“Oh, bye bye little cat. Was nice seeing your white and fluffy… Wait wut.” Gray was knocked into his senses when the cat had taken approximately 10 steps away from him.

“You.. GET BACK HERE!” Gray made a run for it, trying to catch the tiger as it ran away from him.

"Roar Roar!” Lemme translate that. It said, “AH SHIT, COPS! BUT I DIDN’T STEAL ANY BIKES! DAMMIT!!”

Yep, pretty much what it said. Racism much?

Last edited by Gray on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Gray
    Gray

Character Sheet

Post by Gray Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:32 pm

“DAMMIT COME BACK HERE TYRONE!!!” Gray shouted as he ran for the tiger. The tiger, too, was fast, plus it could do some awesome freerun shit. It looked like it was some tiger from the Assassin’s Creed. How cool could that be? The two ran throughout the town; the tiger itself was amazed by Gray’s stamina. Maybe he had steroids. Maybe he was just.. just.. nevermind. Anyway, the tiger kept running, and wherever it goes through, Gray follows. It jumped over buckets, Gray jumped over crickets. What the heck, that rhymed, but did not have any actual relations.

Anyway, Gray noticed the tiger running straight towards the central. He kept chasing and the tiger kept running. “Dammit stop running!!” Every time he’d say that, the tiger would run faster.

After a few minutes of running around the central, the tiger finally stopped in front of a female it was about to run into. Gray stopped running, and the female pet the tiger the second it got into her arms.

“Huff.. T-thanks for stopping it for me..” “No. Thank YOU, mister.” Gray smiled. The tiger made its way back to the master. The girl was cuddling it, probably the joyous moment was one to treasure.

“Well, I better be going then?” “ah, before that..” The girl gave a sack to Gray, to which the man accepted gladly. “Well, I’ll take my leave. Be sure not to lose it again.” The girl nodded, happiness obvious in her eyes.

Gray left after, and as soon as he took approximately 13 steps, he stopped and turned to the girl.

“Heck, if you lost it again, you can always count on me!” Gray and the girl exchanged smiles, and the man set to leave. He could now, at least, get back on his bed for a good sleep. Whew. Noticeable to Gray, the tiger actually did look big. Damn.

~Finished~
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:02 pm

Interesting how a tiger rests on your feet...

Nonetheless, approved.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Finding Mr. Cuddles Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:02 pm

The member 'Kaseki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :