Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

finding Mr Cuddles. [Mission]

Noire
    Noire

Gravestone I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! finding Mr Cuddles. [Mission] Empty

Lineage : Gunslinger's Quickdraw
    Position : None
    Origin : Toonville
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 1
    Experience : 130

finding Mr Cuddles. [Mission] Empty finding Mr Cuddles. [Mission]

Post by Noire Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:43 am

a new location, a new job. Noire has been getting a bit more adventurous as she started to go around the world. it was exciting for her, but as soon as she arrived in this sea side town, a man was asking her to find something called Mr cuddles. A odd request but it was sounding fun to Noire, considering she needed to take a break from combat and get to just explore and find someone or something, which was called Mr cuddles. "you can rest assure that i will find this Mr cuddles if it is the last thing i do. i give you my word, sir." Noire said in a very calm and collective tone, having no doubt she was gonna find the thing, Mr cuddles, in no time.
    Noire
    Noire

Gravestone I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! finding Mr Cuddles. [Mission] Empty

finding Mr Cuddles. [Mission] Empty Re: finding Mr Cuddles. [Mission]

Post by Noire Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:14 am

now, if Noire was gonna find this "Mr cuddles", she was gonna need some details, a description of what the thing she was looking for was. just looking for something without any details was hardly even likely to work, so Noire would ask for me details. "what does this Mr Cuddles look like? i can't go off and find him if i don't know what he looks like. if it any thing like i think he is, i will find him in no time, just leave it to me. i will make sure he comes back safe and sound. " Noire said in a very confident tone, showing she was very sure in herself that she would find the little kitten known as Mr cuddles.
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:22 am

so it turned out that Mr cuddles was a little Kitten that had gotten lost from his owner, which was a bit upsetting but Noire was a proud girl and wouldn't show any sign of depression to the owner. "so the person i am looking for is in fact not a person but your lost kitten. sounds like a fairly easy case. don't worry, i will find him and return him to you in no time what so ever. it is a promise from your local helper toon. see you when i find your kitten." Noire said in a very confident and calm tone as she would start her investigation and look for the lost kitten.
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:26 am

And so, the search begins. Noire would think of the best way to find the kitten, by asking the towns people to see if any had see the kitten she was trying to find, which would prove to be difficult for the young toon girl but her pride and her determination was a lot stronger then any difficulty that would show in any quest she was gonna take. Noire was determined to find the kitten, as it would help her grow and develop into a stronger person, one that was strong enough to protect her sister, her new mother and one that would never get trapped ever again.
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:36 am

No leads had appeared for Noire yet, and she had asked a fair amount of people if they had found the kitten she was looking for, but it didn't bother Noire in the slightest. Noire was looking forward to the challenge of finding the kitten and returning him to his owner, and see the reunion of the two at that time. "no time to get distracted. i must stay focused. i must find the kitten before it gets dark, because then it will be very hard to get him and find him. it should take me a few hours to look around the entire town. i better keep asking around if anyone has seen the little kitten." Noire told herself before heading towards the docks, thinking that the people at sea would hear the best gossip and thus know a spot where the kitten was.
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:46 am

Asking around the port, mainly the sailors, for any leads to where the kitten was proved to have been pretty helpful as it gave her a much easier time to find the little guy, as he was seen going up onto a large tree inside the park of hargeon that was only half a mile away from her and a shorter distance away from the owner of Mr Cuddles. as soon as Noire heard of the whereabouts of the kitten, she would dash off to where the little guy was and thank the sailors. Noire guessed the gossip would spread and it seemed to be very very helpful for her to find the kitten. "thank you gossip for making this process a lot easier" Noire thought to herself as she would run to the park to find the kitten.
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:58 am

Arriving at the park and Noire would notice that there were a lot of large trees, so many that it would take a while to find the right one with the kitten in it but Noire wouldn't be bothered by such trivial things such as the number of times she had to look up and see if she could spot the little guy, as it would give her ample time to gain more experience and grow stronger and learn more about Pandora. Noire would look around until hearing a quiet but very recognizable cry of a kitten coming from the tree to the left of her. Noire would start to climb up the tree to grab the little kitten, very slowly and calmly to ensure he didn't run away. "Come on little guy, i am here to take you back to your owner. i won't hurt you. good kitten, your such a good little kitty, aren't you?" Noire said to the kitten as he would jump into Noire's arms, making her fall on the ground but she would get up without any trouble. she would start to walk back to the man to return the kitten to him.
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:01 am

the walk back with the kitten in her arms was a rather quiet one, as Noire would pet Mr cuddles to keep him calm and have him wait in her arms patiently until she arrived at the owner of the little guy and give him to the owner, seeing the reunion of the two happen before her eyes. "here you go, sir. your kitten. he was up in a tree in the park but i went up and got him, as he jumped at me and landed in my arms, making me fall. now, please take good care with him as i don't want to have him get lost again. i don't mind finding him again but please take better care of your kitten, Sir. i am off now, see you later." Noire said as she returned the kitten to his owner and go to the local inn, to rent a room and rest for the night.

[Exit, mission complete]
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made I Need A Medic! finding Mr Cuddles. [Mission] Empty

Lineage : Bloodmage's Burden
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 23
    Class : C
    Level : 13
    Experience : 2555

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Toriel Dremurr
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: ReQuip: Dremurr Armory

Post by Toriel Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:42 am

Darn cats always stuck in trees. This seem alright to me.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:21 pm

kkz.

[I'm assuming 1 D-Rank dice because staffy said nothin.]
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! finding Mr Cuddles. [Mission] Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:21 pm

The member 'Kaseki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :