Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Line

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Shocking! LET IT BURN! Shadowstep Line Empty

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : B
    Level : 25
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lilinette Q. Mido
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Elemental golem creation

Line Empty Line

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:25 pm

Lilith's Lust:
    Description: There was once a women named Lilith who lived alone on an island in the Forgotten Isles. She was not banished there, but chose to live alone due to her own free will. She had what some would call a gift, but others viewed as a curse. She was one of these people. She had the ability to manipulate her own pheromones, making herself irresistible to any man, or women, who crossed her path, and use this ability to make them do as she pleased. She exiled herself after she had gotten mad at the love of her life, and in a moment of blind rage, forced him to kill himself, but not before she had given birth to five children.
    Ability: Of course, this ability only ran strong through Lilith herself, but now it allows for great effects. For a short duration of time, those decedents of Lilith can manipulate the pheromones of a single target, and appear as the person they love the most.
    Useage: Once ever 5 posts, the user can pinpoint a single target, and manipulate their senses so that the user appears as the targets most loved person. This effect lasts for 3 posts, and can be used up to 3 times per thread. This ability effects NPCs of equal rank or below, and other characters of a lesser rank. 

Last edited by Lilinette Q. Mido on Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Line Empty Re: Line

Post by Kaseki Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:26 pm

Lilinette Q. Mido wrote:Lilith's Lust:
    Description: When Pandora was first discovered, there was a women, Lilith who lived alone on an island in the Forgotten Isles. She was not banished there, but chose to live alone due to her own free will. She had what some would call a gift, but others viewed as a curse. She was one of these people. She had the ability to manipulate her own pheromones, making herself irresistible to any man, or women, who crossed her path, and use this ability to make them do as she pleased. She exiled herself after she had gotten mad at the love of her life, and in a moment of blind rage, forced him to kill himself, but not before she had given birth to five children.
    Ability: Of course, this ability only ran strong through Lilith herself, but now it allows for great effects. For a short duration of time, those decedents of Lilith can manipulate those before them, causing them to fall under their enchantment and find them irresistible.
    Useage: Once ever 10 posts, the user can pinpoint up to 5 people, creatures, or any combination of the two,(NPC Only), and use them to do their bidding. This enchantment only lasts for 5 posts, and after the five posts is up, the 10 post cool down begins. This ability can be used as many times during a thread as allowed by the previous restrictions.

First, do not use custom font. Two, Pandora wasn't discovered, it was made. Three, no one will ever be able to puppet someone.
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:27 pm

1) I fixed the font, i didn't due it on purpose. 

2) I specified NPC only.

3) I can edit the pandora thing xD
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Line Empty Lineage

Post by Kaseki Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:31 pm

Lilinette Q. Mido wrote:1) I fixed the font, i didn't due it on purpose. 

2) I specified NPC only.

3) I can edit the pandora thing xD

Ah, I see.

However, I'm going to have to deny this... as NPC control... is "Blood Brothers Pact". It controls on a different level, and after they are slain. So even though they vary, it would be rather redundant to have two NPC control Linages
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:38 pm

edited
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:41 pm

Lilinette Q. Mido wrote:Lilith's Lust:
    Description: There was once a women named Lilith who lived alone on an island in the Forgotten Isles. She was not banished there, but chose to live alone due to her own free will. She had what some would call a gift, but others viewed as a curse. She was one of these people. She had the ability to manipulate her own pheromones, making herself irresistible to any man, or women, who crossed her path, and use this ability to make them do as she pleased. She exiled herself after she had gotten mad at the love of her life, and in a moment of blind rage, forced him to kill himself, but not before she had given birth to five children.
    Ability: Of course, this ability only ran strong through Lilith herself, but now it allows for great effects. For a short duration of time, those decedents of Lilith can manipulate the pheromones of a single target, and appear as the person they love the most.
    Useage: Once ever 5 posts, the user can pinpoint a single target, and manipulate their senses so that the user appears as the targets most loved person. This effect lasts for 3 posts, and can be used up to 3 times per thread. 

Make it so it effects NPCs of equal rank and below, and Players of lesser rank.
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:42 pm

edited
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:52 pm

Approved... I guess. Added to the thingy. I'll add it in later on.
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! I'm Important Too! Ooh Shiny! Line Empty
    God of (Sexual) Freedom & Chaos

Lineage : Hand of Chaos
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 4
    Experience : 1520

Post by Chaostothemax Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:47 pm

Hand of Chaos:
    Description: When Alexei murdered the God of Light, Rakoto, and absorbed him, he ascended and became the God of Chaos and Freedom. In his pursuit of those goals, the Pantheon repurposed Rakoto’s power and bestowed it unto Alexei in the form of a handprint on his back (hence the name Hand of Chaos), allowing him to better pursue his goals.
    Ability: The Hand of Chaos bestows upon Alexei various abilities meant for wreaking havoc and pursuing freedom for others.
    Useage:
    Astral Form: As a God, Alexei has the ability to change his form to match any humanoid person he’s ever met; he can replicate every aspect of them perfectly, from their voice to their mannerisms, but he cannot mimic their magic. It has no cooldown, but he can only change forms when he has full mana; when he does not have full mana, he’s stuck in the form until it regens. While in a shapeshifted form, Alexei takes 50% more damage from spells.
    Mercuriality: As the God of Chaos, Alexei can be incredibly unpredictable; Mercuriality is that fact, represented in his power. Mercuriality, when activated, allows Alexei to shift power from one attribute to another for 2 posts; for example, he can reduce his speed by 50% in order to boost his strength by 50% for two posts. Alexei can transfer any two physical attributes: Strength, Speed, or Defense. There is a 5 post cooldown for this ability that starts after the duration ends.
    Free Bird: As the God of Freedom, Alexei has a natural resistance to anything that would restrain him. Spell effects that would restrain his movement or prevent him from casting spells are halved in duration. (If those spells deal damage or other effects, he still takes those fully.)

Last edited by Chaostothemax on Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:50 pm

Chaostothemax wrote:Hand of Chaos:
    Description: When Alexei murdered the God of Light, Rakoto, and absorbed him, he ascended and became the God of Chaos and Freedom. In his pursuit of those goals, the Pantheon repurposed Rakoto’s power and bestowed it unto Alexei in the form of a handprint on his back (hence the name Hand of Chaos), allowing him to better pursue his goals.
    Ability: The Hand of Chaos bestows upon Alexei various abilities meant for wreaking havoc and pursuing freedom for others.
    Useage:
    Astral Form: As a God, Alexei has the ability to change his form to match any person he’s ever met; he can replicate every aspect of them perfectly, from their voice to their mannerisms, but he cannot mimic their magic. It has no cooldown, but he can only change forms when he has full mana; when he does not have full mana, he’s stuck in the form until it regens. This has to be limited. It's a free shapeshift, whice no downfall, either than being stuck in it. This would mean that casting spells has to have an extra cost. Wither this is more MP or even HP sucking... it's up to you
    Entropic Fury: Alexei’s entropic powers allow him to channel the fury of various elements through his body, but never his choice. When activated, a six-sided die is rolled; Alexei’s melee attacks deal half his rank in damage for the next three posts of the corresponding element:
    1: Fire
    2: Water
    3: Ice
    4: Lightning
    5: Earth
    6: Wind
    There is a five post cooldown that starts after the duration ends. No. You killed the god of light. This makes no sense at all. Not even just "God of Chaos" would make this make sense.
    Free Bird: As the God of Freedom, Alexei has a natural resistance to anything that would restrain him. Any spell that would restrict Alexei’s movement or spellcasting ability has a halved duration (effects other than the restricting element are still fully utilized). I want you to explain this to me OOC. This means you don't have to edit, but when you bump, I want an explanation.

There.
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:57 pm

Bump. I think the second ability makes sense; the whole point was that the powers were re-purposed for Alexei's duties as the God of Chaos by the rest of the Pantheon; it plays very nicely into the randomness of chaos, and it also fits Alexei's style as a melee fighter. I can nerf it if you want, but I think that the concept is still good.

As for the third ability, it's fairly simple: Any spells that would cause Alexei to be unable to cast spells for X posts or would make him unable to move for X posts instead only affect him for half as many posts. He still takes full damage from the spells, and any other effects happen as normal; it simply makes it very hard to lock him down for any moment of time.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:12 pm

Useage:
    Astral Form: As a God, Alexei has the ability to change his form to match any humanoid person he’s ever met; he can replicate every aspect of them perfectly, from their voice to their mannerisms, but he cannot mimic their magic. It has no cooldown, but he can only change forms when he has full mana; when he does not have full mana, he’s stuck in the form until it regens. While in a shapeshifted form, Alexei takes 50% more damage from spells.
    Entropic Fury: Alexei’s entropic powers allow him to channel the fury of various elements through his body, but never his choice. When activated, a six-sided die is rolled; Alexei’s melee attacks deal half his rank in damage for the next three posts of the corresponding element:
    1: Fire
    2: Water
    3: Ice
    4: Lightning
    5: Earth
    6: Wind
    There is a five post cooldown that starts after the duration ends.
    Nope. You can put this in your magic. I'm not letting this happen with the Lineage. It just doesn't make sense to give you full elemental control (even if the randomness is "chaotic" in nature)
    Free Bird: As the God of Freedom, Alexei has a natural resistance to anything that would restrain him. Any spell that would restrict Alexei’s movement or spellcasting ability has a halved duration (effects other than the restricting element are still fully utilized).As you explained. This is basically an Anti-Debuff, something powerful just by itself. So as you explained to me, explain that here. Anything that would slow him down, or trap him, lasts only half as long as it would. This does not prevent spells that would make you spend x2 MP, or things that would lower stats. This is a Movement Anti-Debuff, not a Stat Anti-Debuff

Woop~
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:26 pm

Bump, edited with a new middle ability.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:27 pm

Useage:
    Mercuriality: As the God of Chaos, Alexei can be incredibly unpredictable; Mercuriality is that fact, represented in his power. Mercuriality, when activated, allows Alexei to shift power from one attribute to another for 2 posts; for example, he can reduce his speed by 50% in order to boost his strength to 150% for two posts. Alexei can transfer any two physical attributes: Strength, Speed, or Defense. There is a 5 post cooldown for this ability that starts after the duration ends.
    Free Bird: As the God of Freedom, Alexei has a natural resistance to anything that would restrain him. Spell effects that would restrain his movement or prevent him from casting spells are halved in duration. (If those spells deal damage or other effects, he still takes those fully.)

Nice add..

But you left it super open... You need to provide a list of all of the shifts you can do.
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:29 pm

No I didn't; Strength, Speed, and Defense. Strength increases the damage he deals, Speed increases reaction times and running speed, and Defense reduces damage taken.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:30 pm

Chaostothemax wrote:No I didn't; Strength, Speed, and Defense. Strength increases the damage he deals, Speed increases reaction times and running speed, and Defense reduces damage taken.

I know that. but I mean the 50% to get a 150%
    You didn't specify all of the costs.
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:31 pm

Oh, that was a misunderstanding >.< I edited it to make more sense now.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:37 pm

Hand of Chaos:
    Useage:
    Mercuriality: As the God of Chaos, Alexei can be incredibly unpredictable; Mercuriality is that fact, represented in his power. Mercuriality, when activated, allows Alexei to shift power from one attribute to another for 2 posts; Alexei can transfer any two physical attributes: Strength, Speed, or Defense. There is a 5 post cooldown for this ability that starts after the duration ends. The costs are as follows.

Strength: Double physical output [Costs: Speed: Walking pace, or Defense: Takes double damage]
    Speed: Double speed of attacks and movement [Costs: Strength: halve all damage dealt, or Defense: Takes double damage]
    Defense: Halve all damage [Costs: Strength: Halve all damage dealt, or Speed: Walking pace]

If I understand correctly, then this is what you mean. this is the cost, explain in my own words. Lol
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:41 pm

Basically, yes. It doesn't have to be 50%, though; it can be anything from 1% to 99% since it's an equal tradeoff.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:48 pm

Chaostothemax wrote:Basically, yes. It doesn't have to be 50%, though; it can be anything from 1% to 99% since it's an equal tradeoff.

THAT was the exact thing I was talking about.. it's super open.. Making it able to sacrifice 99% Speed to deal a death blow, which is..

Well you know.
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:58 pm

ooh :P We can keep it to 50% then, if you're worried about that.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:01 pm

Hand of Chaos:
    Useage:
    Mercuriality: As the God of Chaos, Alexei can be incredibly unpredictable; Mercuriality is that fact, represented in his power. Mercuriality, when activated, allows Alexei to shift power from one attribute to another for 2 posts; Alexei can transfer any two physical attributes: Strength, Speed, or Defense. There is a 5 post cooldown for this ability that starts after the duration ends. The costs are as follows.

Strength: Double physical output [Costs: Speed: Walking pace, or Defense: Takes double damage]
    Speed: Double speed of attacks and movement [Costs: Strength: halve all damage dealt, or Defense: Takes double damage]
    Defense: Halve all damage [Costs: Strength: Halve all damage dealt, or Speed: Walking pace]

Then this is our end product, yes?
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:02 pm

Yes :) Thanks for helping me out with this!
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:05 pm

Chaostothemax wrote:Yes :) Thanks for helping me out with this!

You made like half the Lineages... So...

And a lot of the jobs.

As i said, help the site, and the site will help you.

(But if you kill this character, you are NOT getting another Lineage.)
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:06 pm

Yeah, I know XD Alexei won't be leaving for a while, if at all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:17 am