Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Line

Norou Shikage
    Norou Shikage

I'm Important Too! Line - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Line - Page 2 Empty Re: Line

Post by Norou Shikage Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:43 pm

Alright, im not too completely acquainted with the site yet but I figure, what the hell..why not?

The curse of 'Killer's eyes':
    Description: Ryoushi Shikage, a powerful warrior of his time and master swordsman who slowly fell into the grips of power. He had befriended the great 'Snake God' Nagini who used Ryoushi as his personal warrior and death-dealer. Ryoushi did everything for Nagini and would even have sacrificed his own life for Nagini, one day Ryoushi grew jealous of the Gods power however. Ryoushi had been so consumed with the lust for power that he decided to defy the God Nagini. Taking Nagini to war with him, Ryoushi fought alongside the God through many battles and they had protected each other like brothers though in the end Ryoushi had a plan. Because of the battles, Nagini had found himself in a state of weakness and this is when Ryoushi chose to strike. Ryoushi stabbed the God in the back literally, as Nagini began to bleed out he cast a curse on Ryoushi for his greediness as Nagini could feel Ryoushi slowly absorbing his power. With the last bit of his power, Nagini cursed Ryoushi and his entire bloodline to have the crimson 'eyes of a killer' so that he would forever be marked as someone to not trust because of their lust for power, on top of this he also cursed Ryoushi and his bloodline to lust for nothing more than killing and the blood to stain their blades.
    Ability: The 'Killers eye's passively allow its user to be able to instantaneously read the muscle movements of an opponent. By being able to read muscles movements fluently it gives a fighter much more of an edge than simply battle experience, utilizing this would allow someone with these eye's to not only be able to dodge incoming physical attacks with greater ease but also place their physical attacks in accordance to where their opponents body language reads it to be going.
    Useage: Passive: Users gain greater ability to dodge attacks as well as have much better placed attacks that are extremely hard to dodge against people of their own rank giving them a combative melee edge.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:48 pm

Norou Shikage wrote:Alright, im not too completely acquainted with the site yet but I figure, what the hell..why not?

The curse of 'Killer's eyes':
    Description: Ryoushi Shikage, a powerful warrior of his time and master swordsman who slowly fell into the grips of power. He had befriended the great 'Snake God' Nagini who used Ryoushi as his personal warrior and death-dealer. Ryoushi did everything for Nagini and would even have sacrificed his own life for Nagini, one day Ryoushi grew jealous of the Gods power however. Ryoushi had been so consumed with the lust for power that he decided to defy the God Nagini. Taking Nagini to war with him, Ryoushi fought alongside the God through many battles and they had protected each other like brothers though in the end Ryoushi had a plan. Because of the battles, Nagini had found himself in a state of weakness and this is when Ryoushi chose to strike. Ryoushi stabbed the God in the back literally, as Nagini began to bleed out he cast a curse on Ryoushi for his greediness as Nagini could feel Ryoushi slowly absorbing his power. With the last bit of his power, Nagini cursed Ryoushi and his entire bloodline to have the crimson 'eyes of a killer' so that he would forever be marked as someone to not trust because of their lust for power, on top of this he also cursed Ryoushi and his bloodline to lust for nothing more than killing and the blood to stain their blades.
    Ability: The 'Killers eye's passively allow its user to be able to instantaneously read the muscle movements of an opponent. By being able to read muscles movements fluently it gives a fighter much more of an edge than simply battle experience, utilizing this would allow someone with these eye's to not only be able to dodge incoming physical attacks with greater ease but also place their physical attacks in accordance to where their opponents body language reads it to be going.
    Useage: Passive: Users gain greater ability to dodge attacks as well as have much better placed attacks that are extremely hard to dodge against people of their own rank giving them a combative melee edge.

This is basically the Sharingan... which actually has been created under "Positions"

if this is a custom one, to gain it, you must earn the scroll first.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
    Norou Shikage
    Norou Shikage

I'm Important Too! Line - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Post by Norou Shikage Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:39 am

"if this is a custom one, to gain it, you must earn the scroll first."

I feel like this means there is a way I could work this out but im not exactly sure if that's what you meant or not, message me on skype when you get the chance and we'll hash this out. I've got a couple other ideas for this if it doesn't work out in the end so it's alright but it's always better if we could personally talk it out since I haven't actually seen or been able to locate the sharingan on your site~
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:40 am

Norou Shikage wrote:"if this is a custom one, to gain it, you must earn the scroll first."

I feel like this means there is a way I could work this out but im not exactly sure if that's what you meant or not, message me on skype when you get the chance and we'll hash this out. I've got a couple other ideas for this if it doesn't work out in the end so it's alright but it's always better if we could personally talk it out since I haven't actually seen or been able to locate the sharingan on your site~

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/t1054-positions-information

It's gained in addition to the user's own lineage, have they not be part of the clan.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:51 am