Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Ghost Busting (Lilinette/Solo/Kinda?)

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Shocking! LET IT BURN! Shadowstep Ghost Busting (Lilinette/Solo/Kinda?) Empty

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : B
    Level : 25
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lilinette Q. Mido
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Elemental golem creation

Ghost Busting (Lilinette/Solo/Kinda?) Empty Ghost Busting (Lilinette/Solo/Kinda?)

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:40 am

The building before her loomed over Pewter town as if it were a god. The shadow cast from it coated Lilinette body, more so then the black and red Parasol, Akahiro, that was raised above her head. "I suppose I don't need you right now," She spoke, throwing the parasol behind her head and beginning to walk towards the door. 

"Don't throw me!" The parasol pleaded, transforming into a large, black and red feline and walking up towards her. "I don't like hitting the ground..." 

Letting out a sigh of disappointment at her creations complaints, she reached for the handle. "You complain too much, she spoke, shaking her head and walking inside. 

Sneezing as dust hit her face, she took a step back. "Ack," She wheezed, rubbing her nose as she peered around. "This manor is filthy!" She spoke, grabbing Akhiro by the tail, and yanking him into the air as he transformed back into her umbrella. 

-----------------------------------------------
    Word Count: 157/150
    Enemies: N/A
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Ghost Busting (Lilinette/Solo/Kinda?) Empty Re: Ghost Busting (Lilinette/Solo/Kinda?)

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:49 am

"Much better," Lilinette spoke, waving the umbrella in the air, conducting the dust to move around her body as opposed to protruding into her nostrils. Akahiro began to speak, however, his words came out as a muffled yearn for attention, his mouth being filled with dust as he spoke. 

"Keep your mouth closed deary,  I would hate to see you choke." 

As she continued on, she began to keep an eye out for any disturbances. She wasn't her out of her curiosity for Pedology. No, Lilinette was here for a far greater purpose,finding what ever  was causing the disturbances in this house, and getting rid of it one way or another. Cracking her fingers, she walked to the center of  the living room. 

Quietly tapping her foot on the ground, she began to look around, "Interesting," She spoke, putting on hand on her hip, "I wonder what has crawled into this house." Shaking her head, she began to grin. "Time to find out," She spoke, lifting her foot, the quickly slamming it into the ground. 

Word Count: 175/150
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Ghost Busting (Lilinette/Solo/Kinda?) Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Ghost Busting (Lilinette/Solo/Kinda?) Empty Re: Ghost Busting (Lilinette/Solo/Kinda?)

Post by NPC Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:49 am

The member 'Lilinette Q. Mido' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Ghost Busting (Lilinette/Solo/Kinda?) V32eqw Ghost Busting (Lilinette/Solo/Kinda?) 1qpikm Ghost Busting (Lilinette/Solo/Kinda?) 29b0r53
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:13 am

(10 rats, 8 experiments)
    Lilinette stood there in silence. A blank look on her face as she awaited to see what might happen, curiosity riddling in her bones and oozing within her veins. "I suppose no one is here, oh well-" 

"Shh," Lilinette spoke, signaling for Akahiro to shut it. Then, the room began to shake. "Here it is," She spoke, walking to the side of the room, and taking a seat on the surprisingly clean couch. Closing the umbrella, she placed it gently on the floor, propping it up on the couch. 

Rats began to crawl from from underneath the walls and floor boards, scatters around the floor and angrily gazing at Lilinette. However, she knew that was not all. Crawling from the doorway before her came a plethora of failed attempted at creating life. Failed experiments, she called them. 

Each one just as grotesque as the last, she watched as they stumbled their way through the door way. 

"Good evening there ladies and gentlemen," She spoke, counting 8 of the failed experiments in total. "How nice of you to join us tonight," It was then she snapped her fingers, and watched as bolts of lightning struck the ground. Thee bolts were thrown, and four rats blew up on impact. "Leena, You can take care of the rats, right?" Lilinette spoke, gripping onto her Parasol, Akahiro, and yanking it into the air and watching at it turned into its great-sword form.

"Kirāgādo and I shall take care of the faces only a mother could love."
    Word Count: 252/150
    Enemies:

• Rats: 6/10
    • Experiments: 8/8
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:59 am

Blade raised, Kirāgādo charged forward. Running at speeds of 30 miles per hour, the experiments merely watched in confusion. Slicing left and right, Lilinette didn't move from her spot as blood splatters onto the walls and floors. 

"I don't think we will be needed right now, Akahiro." Lilinette spoke, watching as a head landed by her feet. 

"Am I still needed Lilinette?" Leena asked, pounding her metalic fists together, an electric charge exploding out, killing any remaining rodents in the room. 

"No Leena, I believe you are free to go." With a snap her fingers, Leena vanished, landing back into her corpse like state in Lilinettes laboratory. Looking up, she watched as an arm slammed into the wall behind her, flying by her head with no body attached. "Kirāgādo, hurry this up please." She spoke, turning around, "I'll be waiting outside." She spoke, placing onehand on the door frame before her. 

"Come get me when your finished here."
    Word Count: 158/150
    Enemies:

• Rats: 0/10

• Experiments: 5/8 

NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Ghost Busting (Lilinette/Solo/Kinda?) Empty

Post by NPC Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:59 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Ghost Busting (Lilinette/Solo/Kinda?) 1qpikm Ghost Busting (Lilinette/Solo/Kinda?) 2ewz4at
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:08 am

"Come get me when your finished here."

As the very words came out of her mouth, she gripped the blade in her hand, swinging it behind her and chopping through an experiment. "Did one get past him?" Her eyes then widened as she felt a hand touch her face, frozen in shock, her eye began to twitch. "There are more of them..?" She muttered, gripping the blade, "Great, MORE FUN I SUPPOSE!" She spoke, doing a three sixty, and then jamming the edge of her blade into the gut of the creature behind her. 

"Don't touch me," She spoke, slipping the blade out, and watching as it hit the floor, dead. Three more creatures walked behind the corpse, more rats crawling beneath them. 'And I already sent back Leena," She spoke, gripping  the bade in her hands, furiously raising it above her head. "Fucking Blood hell!" Slamming it down, she split one of the creatures down the center, watching as its two halves went in separate directions. She then lifted her foot, and slammed it into the floor,squashing a rat beneath her foot. 

She was furious beyond words. 

"Trying to knock me off my throne of sanity?" She inquired the creatures entering the room. 

"Well congratulations, You succeeded!"

Word Count: 208/150
    Enemies:

• Rats: 9/20
    • Experiments: 7/12
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:16 am

Kirigado had done his part. 8 bodies laid before him, each one chopped into multiple pieces. Looking over at Lilinette, he knew what needed to be done. 

As Akahiro sliced through yet another creature, Lilinette began to become out of breath. "I'm running out of stamina already," She spoke, gripping her arm. "I guess I still am not used to this new form," Letting out a sigh, she became distracted. One ofthe failed experiments got close enough to land a hit, and began to aim for her gut. Eyes closed with fear, Lilinette prepared for the hit,but was shocked when nothing came. 

As she opened her eyes, she saw that the creatures fist had been split down the middle. A black figure stood before her, her favorite summon. Kirigado. As a smile wrapped around her face, she stood up. "Thank you, love." She spoke, raising her blade, and watching as Kirigado tore through two of the creatures, stepping on three of the rats. 

Letting out a sigh of relief, she walked towards him, stepping on two of the rodents as she made her way.

Word Count: 184/150
    Enemies:

• Rats: 4/20
    • Experiments: 1/12
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:30 am

"One of you little bigots left," She spoke, stepping on the last few rats as she watched the stand off between Kirigado and the seemingly last of the failed experiments.  "Don't play with your food, Kirigado," Lilinette spoke. 

"Lilinette, hush!" Akahiro spoke in fear, now in the form of a cat, cowering behind his owner. His black fur really showing off Lilinette long, strawberry blond hair. Merely shaking her head, she ignored the comments maid. Not in the mood to snap at her golem. She was hard on him, Akahiro, but he truly was her prized possession. Despite all the yelling and whinning, and cowering in fear, Lilinette didn't know what she would do if something were to happen to him. 

However, now there were more important things to take care of, the creatures, or creature, before her. Kirigado charged forward, dodging a hit from the creatures at speeds that baffled the poor thing. Spinning around, Kirigado sliced through its back, the sound of bone breaking almost unrecognizable due to how clean the blade was. 
    Word Count: 175/150
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:43 am

Kirigado had been out of breath. Leaned up against a wall, Lilinette had never seen him in that shape. It was for that reason that she had sent him back to the laboratory. "You did well." She had told him. 

But now, her mind was on other things. She was peering around the house. Her lineage, Strength of the Abyss, told her that she still wasn't alone. And she didn't think there were girl scouts at the door either. 

Looking in all directions, she tried to figure out just where it could be coming from. Her sense of unease, as if something was watching her. "This place is Empty Lilinette," Akahiro spoke, "I think we can go now." He whimpered. "Akahiro, hush." She spoke, mocking him from earlier minutes. 

"There are still creatures here, I can feel it." She spoke, turning the corner of the hall way into the kitchen. 

Word Count: 150/150
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:54 am

Lilinette checked the cabinets, the fridge, the broom closet, every corner of the kitchen was searched. So many hiding spots, yet she found nothing hiding. "Where could it be?" She asked herself. "I know there is something still here." She let out a deep breath, and exited the kitchen, going back into the elongated hallway. 

"But where, where could it be?" The hallway creaked as she continued down it, gripping the parasol in her hand. "It must be here somewhere." Then, she saw it. Turning a corner, she spun Akahiro around her fingers, watching as it transformed from its clothy umbrella form, into the strong, shimmering metallic blade before her. 

She could feel the world around her squeezing her, compelling her to go towards the open door before her. 

A door which led to a stair case. 

"It must be there," She spoke, pointing the blade towards the stair case before her. "Here we come." 

Word Count: 150/150
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:54 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Ghost Busting (Lilinette/Solo/Kinda?) 29b0r53 Ghost Busting (Lilinette/Solo/Kinda?) 29b0r53 Ghost Busting (Lilinette/Solo/Kinda?) J81gya Ghost Busting (Lilinette/Solo/Kinda?) 29b0r53 Ghost Busting (Lilinette/Solo/Kinda?) 1qpikm
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:02 am

As she climbed the stairs, her breath was lowered, lungs frosted over with anticipation. "I'm right, I know I'm right." The staircase was spiral, turning at every possible moment. "Who need a staircase this tall for a house so small?" She inquired, raising the blade before her to prepare for just about any surprise. 

"Akahiro," She spoke, placing her hand on the door before her, prepared to open it, "Are you ready." With a subtle gulp, he replied with a sturdy "Yes ma'am." 

"Here we go." Pushing the door open, her eyes opened wide, slobber covered the floor, along with various scratches. Groans of hunger filled the air, along with a smell so foul that Lilinette almost fell back down the stairs as it slammed against her face. 

Looking around, Lilinette, took in a deep breath, adrenaline filling her veins and preventing her from caring about such absurd smells, she didn't have the time to care. She might not even have the time to breath. 

For there were 16 failed experiments before Lilinette, eyeing her down with ravenous hunger in their expressions.  

Word Count: 182/150
    Enemies: 

• Failed Experiments: 16/16
    • Ghost: 1/1
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:07 am

"Akahiro," She spoke, "I'm sorry." Smiling down at him, her arms began to shake. "I didn't think it would be this many, I... I don't know if I can take them." Bitting her lip, she held back tears. "But I... I just want you to know-"

"Lilinette, Hush." 

Her eyes widened as the creatures spoke to her. "What the hell is wrong with you. You are a queen, a goddess, you are god! You create and take life as you please! You show no weakness! Now fucking act like!" 

The words pierced through her like a bullet, and a grin grew on her face. "Thank you, Akahiro." It was then a failed experiment walked a bit to close to her, and lost his head. "Now, lets kill these bastards." 

Charging into the crowed, she spun around, doing a complete 360 and slicing through 5 of the horrid faces of the experiments. "Now... Lets play!"

Word Count: 154150
    Enemies: 

• Failed Experiments: 10/16

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:14 am

Jumping into the air, she slammed her foot into the chest of one of the creatures, using it to propel herself back, and land out of the center of the horde, right behind all of them. Then she charged, slicing through the backs of two of the experiments, following with a kick to the skull of another, watching as its head cracked open on the floor. 

"I can't believe these things had be cowering," She spoke, slicing through the face of another and cracking her neck as the rest watched her in confusion. "7 of you bloody imbeciles left." She laughed, raising her hand to her mouth as she watched one of them fall off the ceiling, attempting to land on top of her.  

"Good idea," She spoke, lifting her blade and skewing the creature. "But horrid in practice." She then tossed the creature into the pile of failed experiments. "and now there are 6."

Word Count: 155/150
    Enemies: 

• Failed Experiments: 6/16

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:19 am

As Lilinette sliced through yet another one of the failed experiments, she began to hear crying. A bit confused, she looked around. "Can these things cry?" She asked, "I don't think they can. They are so under developed they shouldn't even have tear ducts, let alone the ability to feel sad."

"Please... help me..." She heard a voice whimper. Turning her head, she saw it. Behind the five remaining experiments was a child. A translucent, glowing child. "Your the ghost thats been haunting this place," She spoke, muttering under her breath as she lifted her blade high into the air. 

"Akahiro, lets finish this." She spoke, pointing the blade forward, and rushing forward, slamming the blade into all the creatures before, skewering three of them together, then spinning around to slice through their sides and freeing her blade. "Two," 

She sliced through another one, "one," 

Then, she decapitated the last. 

"Zero"
    Word Count: 151/150
    Enemies: 

• Failed Experiments: 0/16

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:26 am

Eyes wide, the child got up and ran to Lilinette. "You rescued me!" He shouted, attempting to hug Lilinette, but instead running right through her. His eyes opened wide, a bit confused, and looked at her. "Wha... What? How did I..." 

"You're a ghost, honey." Lilinette spoke, walking over to the boy and giving him a smile. "You are free from the curse of mortality, and free from this world,if you so choose." She then gestured to a wall, empty to her, but she could sense that to the boy, it was a door way. 

"It's so bright..." The boy spoke. "Should I go towards it?" He asked her. "Not towards it, walk into it."

The boy took a deep breath, and slowly began to walk to the wall. Reaching forward, he looked back at Lilinette. "Thank you, I guess." He spoke, a bit confused.

And then, after a bright light and large gust of wind, he was gone. 

Word Count: 160/150
    Enemies: 

• Ghost: 0/1

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:35 am

Lilinette turned around, and slowly walked back down the stairs. She could no longer sense any other life forms, and as she reached the front door, she gripped the handle, and yanked it open. Fresh air hit her in the face like a train. The sun was just about getting ready to set, and she let out a sigh, Stumbling outside and falling to her feet. It was then the ground shook, and Laelops busted through, gripping her and akahiro. 

"Hey Little guy," She spoke, "Wanna take me to get the reward?" It was then she let out a chuckle, and fell to her side. "Ow..." She spoke, coughing up a bit of blood. "I over did it, huh?" She asked Akahiro, who was also out of breath. "I think we both did." He replied, now in his large, fluffy, black, and harmless cat form.

"First money, then bath, then I might hibernate for awhile."

Word Count: 155/150
    Enemies:  n/A

[exit]
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! Ghost Busting (Lilinette/Solo/Kinda?) Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Class : C
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Post by Fetus Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:41 am

Next time, try to color spoken words, it just makes it easier to read.

Also, nice thread.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:41 am

The member 'Fetus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    Ghost Busting (Lilinette/Solo/Kinda?) 1zqpk5f Ghost Busting (Lilinette/Solo/Kinda?) 33m7of5

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:03 am