Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Spelunking [CLOSED]

TJs
    TJs

I'm Important Too! Spelunking [CLOSED] Empty

Lineage : Amulet Coin
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kanto - Trainer
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 295

Character Sheet
    Character Name: TJ
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: None

Spelunking [CLOSED] Empty Spelunking [CLOSED]

Post by TJs Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:04 am

"Really hope this is worth the money..." TJ's outer thoughts rung through the tunnels of Mt. Moon, talking to himself in his loneliness. Here he was, following up on some sightings that the local gym leader had made of some unknown creatures to the area. Originally, he was hesitant to going through the mountains by himself. It was easy to lose one's way, and hard to find it again, but TJ was in a rough spot. It wasn't easy to be a trainer that just bounced around, and when he heard about the cash reward, he had to put his fears aside. "At least the fit hasn't hit the shan yet..." His voice was a little dry with sarcasm, knowing that in this mountain, you could run into anything. Pulling out a flashlight, TJ checked his bad for everything he needed, making sure he had plenty of batteries, a map, and water. Staring off into the darkness, TJ gave a sigh as he trucked on. "Better be worth the money..."
    TJs
    TJs

Character Sheet

Spelunking [CLOSED] Empty Re: Spelunking [CLOSED]

Post by TJs Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:06 am

(dice roll)
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Spelunking [CLOSED] Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:06 am

The member 'TJs' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Spelunking [CLOSED] Boss310
    TJs
    TJs

Character Sheet

Post by TJs Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:10 pm

It had to be at least an hour since he had entered the cave, and there was nothing. Not a single pokemon, at least to his eyes, was in the caves. It only seemed to add on to the eerie feeling about the caves he already had. TJ came to a stop as he decided to check his position in the cave, having gone a while without checking. Kneeling down, he put the end of the flashlight in his mouth in an attempting to hold onto it while opening up his bag. Before he started to unzip it, he noticed something strange. It felt like there was a light tug on the flashlight, and the zippers on the bag were starting to stand straight up. TJ slowly started to raise up, not sure of what was happening as he grabbed the flashlight from his mouth and into the firm grip of his hand. Suddenly, several small rocks flew into the darkness, along with his bag. TJ was just able to keep his hold on the flashlight, allowing him a glimpse at the source of the suddenly magnetic pull, a large floating set of gears.
    TJs
    TJs

Character Sheet

Post by TJs Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:49 pm

"The hell?" was all TJ could manage when it started to build a energy. Thinking quickly, TJ grabbed a ball and tossed it, calling out Consuela just in time to take the bolt of electric for no damage, due to her being a ground typing. "A little to close..." TJ had a small beat of sweat running down his head from the spooky run in. Reaching his in pocket, he pulled out the slim, complex pokedex that unfolded and read up on the creature in front of him. "Klinklang?!" His voiced echoed out from the yell. The entry read that this creature wasn't even native to Kanto, let alone the in Mt. Moon. "Why is it he- Consuela! Use Dig!" TJ had to interrupt himself as Consuela dug under the oncoming slam coming from the steel giant. Right now, his pokemon where his main concern, along with taking out this powerhouse.
    TJs
    TJs

Character Sheet

Post by TJs Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:28 pm

Consuela popped out of the ground with pop, hitting the Klinklang directly in its center piece. It was enough to make it stagger, back it seemed to be anger. It let out a low rumble as Consuela was lifted off her feet and and pulled straight into the monstrous gears. The cry from Consuela was horrific to TJ, making him cringe and desperately think for a way to get her out. He could always have her go for a sand tomb, but with where she was, she'd be caught in the spell, too. Going for plan B, TJ pulled out a second ball and tossed out Recker. "Recker, Ember!"

Instead of firing a ball of fire at the steel beast, Recker instead charged straight in with his pathetic little roar, which of course sounded ferocious in his head. He opened his mouth wide before using Crunch on the steel machine, causing it to let go of Consuela in the process.
    TJs
    TJs

Character Sheet

Post by TJs Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:53 pm

"I guess that works too..." TJ was a little annoyed that Recker still had issues with trying to follow an order. It had worked, but a proper shot would have freed Consuela without the risk of an attack. The Klinklang started a low rumble again, lifting Recker and Consuela in the air and making it impossible for them to move. "Oh no you don't!" TJ pulled out the last ball he had, tossing out Haku. "Haku, quick! Water Pulse it!" Haku moved swiftly, being lighter on the foot than the other two and was behind the giant in no time. Raising up his hands and forming a small orb of water that quickly burst forward in a blast. Consuela and Recker feel to the cave floor, relativity unharmed, as the Klinklang slumped to the ground, breaking into several pieces. It wasn't dead, just knocked out and and regaining its magnetism. "At least we have some time now..." TJ wasn't really one for killing another being, regardless of what they were. "Come here Consuela, lets get you patched up." TJ walked over to where the large creature had fallen, picking up the bag and some of the first aid inside.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Spelunking [CLOSED] Empty

Post by NPC Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:53 pm

The member 'TJs' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Spelunking [CLOSED] Str310
    TJs
    TJs

Character Sheet

Post by TJs Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:46 pm

As TJ made his way towards Consuela, the ground suddenly began to shake under him. With a few curses under his breath, TJ jumped back as another large steel beast rose up from the ground.  "You've got to be kidding me..." Out of the beasts way, he looked over to see Consuela struggling to raise up to her feet with Recker and Haku standing in between Consuela and the creature. "Guess she's out of this fight..." TJ attempted to pull out the dex, but it seemed to be having interference from the last fight's magnetism. Stuffing back into his pocket, he decided on studying the creature first, trying to figure out its weakness. "Hold still you two..." Holding still seemed like the best course of action, seeing as the monster didn't seem to be moving much. But of course, his plan was completely ignored by Recker. Recker lowered his head and charged straight in. "Hold it Recker!"
    TJs
    TJs

Character Sheet

Post by TJs Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:13 am

Recker's hard head was meet with an even stronger body. A loud clang echoed throughout the cave as Recker bounced harmless off the silver and green behemoth. Recker landed on his back and rolled around giving a slight squeal from hitting himself from his failed attack, and TJ didn't really feel sorry for him after ignoring orders.... again...

What ever the monster was, it wasn't moving after the sounding hit. The tension in his shoulders released as it seemed that mean green  wasn't all that mean; however, it didn't seem like he'd have a chance to escape with it completely blocking the way between him and his injured team. "Maybe I can return them to the balls..." he pondered out loud, reaching around to his belt. Reaching out the first, he fired the red laser that would suck Recker back in, but  before it even got close, the beam refracted away from the iron giant.  "The hell?" Little did he know, the magnetism had thrown off the mechanics of the ball, messing with the laser.
    TJs
    TJs

Character Sheet

Post by TJs Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:27 am

A loud sigh could be heard from TJ at this frustration with the devices failing at a time like this. "You've got to be kid- Recker hold it!" TJ quickly switched gears as Recker bounced back up with a flame in his eye, charging right back in with his mouth open. And just like the last attempt, Recker was rolling around in pain with a view unimpressed Haku staring at the flopping dragon. "Maybe that'll teach you a lesson..." TJ had heard of fool me once, shame on me, but fool me twice, shame on you. But he was starting to think Recker was more than a little hard headed after that.

The creature still didn't even seem to be phased after Recker's second attempt, not even appearing to recognize that he was even there. "Well... hitting it seems out of the question... Haku, hit it with a water pulse." Haku gave a nod before jumping into position and raising his hands up, forming a sphere of water. After a short moment, the water burst forward and hit the beast squarely, causing it to stumble slightly.
    TJs
    TJs

Character Sheet

Post by TJs Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:16 am

"I guess it felt that?" TJ was a little confused as the creature regained its composure, still not showing much for movement. It didn't seem to be that effective, but it was finally something. TJ took a bit to think about what to do as Recker slowly got up, not charging in as he seemed to learn his lesson. The creature didn't appear to be a water or dragon type, but maybe its greenish legs meant it was part grass type. "Recker, hit it with an ember." What ever confidence in figuring out this puzzle was quickly gone as a disappointed looked crept across his face. Recker just stood there, shaking his head after the several failed attacks. "R-Recker! As long as you don't ram it again, you'll be fine!" There was a little agitation in his voice, still made at how hard it was to get Recker to listen to him. He seemed to finally reluctantly creep closer to get in range of an ember.

Taking a deep breath, Recker unleashed a blaze at the large monster. It hit it's mark as the creature let out a metallic yelp from the fire. It was a weak attack, but it seemed to disturb the creature more than anything. Recker let out a proud roar, acting like he had down all the work with a still unimpressed Haku behind him. "Y-Yeah... Good job, Recker..." TJ voiced with an underwhelming look on his face.

Working past Recker's achievement, TJ focused back on target. "Alright guys, just keep up the long range attack and we'll be done in no time!"

After some whittling away at the creature, it finally seemed to give up and collapse, no longer able to take anymore punishment. "Man, that thing can take a hit, wound't mind having one of those to tank some hits." With that, he stepped over the collapsed creature with the first aid in hand.

Bandaging up Consuela, and returning everyone to their balls, now that he was close enough to get past the magnetic fields. "Think that's enough spelunking for me. Two large steel creatures that no one has ever seen here." TJ walked back over the first creature he had downed. "Can't be a trainers... Even if it was released it shouldn't be attacking people out of no where." He shrugged if off, figuring it was probably a released pokemon that was never tamed properly, and was just territorial. And with that, he turned his back on the two pokemon that would eventually recover and go about their ways, making mountainous area just that much more dangerous for anyone that wonders away to far from the lite paths.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:17 pm

Approved.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:17 pm

The member 'Kaseki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :