Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Let's Get Down To Bussiness [CLOSED]

Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made I Need A Medic! Let's Get Down To Bussiness [CLOSED] Empty

Lineage : Bloodmage's Burden
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 23
    Class : C
    Level : 13
    Experience : 2555

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Toriel Dremurr
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: ReQuip: Dremurr Armory

Let's Get Down To Bussiness [CLOSED] Empty Let's Get Down To Bussiness [CLOSED]

Post by Toriel Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:15 am

Toriel stood in the middle of a far open field, the wind blowing in the distance. Her arms crossed over her bust, staring off at the river that ran through Taalos Trees a few twenty to thirty meters off, running crimson like blood; similar to the rest of the forest. Toriel awaited on Noire's arrival, having heard about the wound she had gotten from a strange being in the forest, Toriel was determined to help teach Noire to better fend for herself in the future. Though Toriel's own combat prowess was limited, she would do all she could to make sure her dearest daughter was safe. A sparing match seemed to be the best way to help; one learned best through experience than anything else.

Patiently, Toriel waited.

Last edited by Toriel on Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Noire
    Noire

Gravestone I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! Let's Get Down To Bussiness [CLOSED] Empty

Lineage : Gunslinger's Quickdraw
    Origin : Toonville
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 1
    Experience : 130

Let's Get Down To Bussiness [CLOSED] Empty Re: Let's Get Down To Bussiness [CLOSED]

Post by Noire Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:31 am

Noire:

fear still ran through Noire's body, through the wound caused by the spirit she encountered that day where she met Vert, it haunted her how weak and pathetic she was at that moment, how helpless she was, even when she transformed into Black heart, she was still so hopeless, so weak and pathetic... how could she protect her family... if she wasn't even able to protect herself. Noire would walk up to where Toriel was, with nothing more then a gloomy, depressed look on her face, having her heart feel empty, lost of all her previous pride and strength. Slowly, Noire approached Toriel, looking so defeated, so lifeless. "what... you want... me to... do with... you today.... Toriel...?" Noire asked Toriel with no life in her voice, no joy, no happiness, nothing, just sadness and depression, Noire's heart broken, almost non-existent, just... gone.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made I Need A Medic! Let's Get Down To Bussiness [CLOSED] Empty

Character Sheet

Let's Get Down To Bussiness [CLOSED] Empty Re: Let's Get Down To Bussiness [CLOSED]

Post by Toriel Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:40 am

Toriel looked down at Noire. It seemed that encounter had left her in even worse condition than she had imagined. Everything from Noire's demeanor, voice, it was all so dead. Emotionless. Toriel sighed, putting her hands on her hips. "Now now. There is no reason to be sad and upset. Today we are going to get down to bussiness and help you improve and grow as a fighter. The sole reason I joined the Iron Fist Tournament was so I can better myself as a fighter and... If you do not want to join, then I will be helping you myself. By the end of our sessions you will be fighting like a pro!" Toriel huffed, a proud, look on her face. "Now..." Toriel grabbed her robe and tossed it aside, revealing a pair of very short shorts, legwarmers and tennis shoes. She had a tank top and sweatbands around her wrists and forehead.

"You are a Requip mage of the Dreemurr Family, a very powerful magic when wielded in the hands of a warrior. The weapons are not just weapons, but an extension of your own determination!" Toriel made a fist as she strained the word. "Though you are only able to access one weapon out of the armory, you will soon have the entire armor at your disposal! You must become one with your weapons; your weapons must be an extension of your own soul! Now, let us see your weapon. This will be what you will be using to spar with me today." Toriel clapped her hands together, chest puffed out with a smile.
    Noire
    Noire

Gravestone I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! Let's Get Down To Bussiness [CLOSED] Empty

Post by Noire Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:06 am

how come such a nice, caring woman and mother such as Toriel not try and comfort her daughter, when her heart was feeling utterly destroyed, empty, so voided of anything else then Despair, helplessness and fear? Noire was paying attention to Toriel the best she could but she just didn't seem to get any joy, positive feelings or determination from what Toriel said, her heart didn't have any space for it, as it was all taken up by depression, helplessness and, above all else, fear. the fear that she wouldn't be able to protect Toriel, Uni... anyone she cared about. the fear had eaten up everything that kept her going, and had grown to become everything in her heart, and made it so then everything Noire would ever feel was fear and all the negative feelings that had grown in her heart. "then.... i guess... my weapons.... would... be nothing... more... then dust... if you... could see... my heart... it wouldn't... be there... it... has been.... broken... vanished... into nothingness... just... because... i couldn't... keep... my mouth... shut... and... now... this is the... price... i payed... a heart... that has.... stopped working... and has... given into... fear... " Noire explained to Toriel with a tone of fear and defeat, feeling her heart just give up and have nothing more in it but all the negativity that had grown inside it. Noire just wanted it to all go away, for her suffering to end. she wanted... to die, and have all of her pain disappear alongside her but she knew that would bring more pain to others, so she wished she could find another way to stop the pain in her heart.
    Salvation
    Salvation

I'm Important Too! Let's Get Down To Bussiness [CLOSED] Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Class : F
    Experience : 0

Post by Salvation Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:21 am

"What do we have here..?"

There was a whisper, and a faint giggle carried on upon the winds. From behind a tree moved a strange figure. It was much shorter than both Toriel and Noire, with more animalistic features than Toriel. Long, droopy ears, and hoofed, bipedal feet. It had a faint, blue glow to them. A mask as dark as ash, with two glowing orbs for eyes behind them. It giggled again, holding a hand to it's mask. Such talks of sadness and despair, the air was heavy with it. Before her was a girl, broken and shattered for whatever the means may be. All Salvation knew was one thing.

This girl's time was running out.

Salvation stood off from the two, tilting her head to the side. Her voice came as a hushed whisper. "You there, girl...  You reek heavy of despair. Do tell me child..." Salvation held out her hand, the air shimmering into the faint shape of a rusted knife, until it was corpeal and in her hand. "How deep have you fallen to despair..?" Salvation began advancing, slow and steady steps, a tight grip on the blade in her hand. "Shall you let death claim you..? Shall you give in to the despair within your heart..? Shall you cross over peacefully and let the loving embrace of death hold you..? End the suffering..?"
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:25 am

Toriel gasped, whipping around to the voice behind her. A strange person had revealed themselves from the ashen bark of the trees. Toriel took a step back. Had they been there the entire time? And this strange... aura that they radiated. The air was thick dread. Whoever this person was... they couldn't mean good news. The creature spoke of dread and despair, even more so equipping herself with a blade! Did she have intentions to kill them?! With the spirit walking forward, Toriel was crippled with fear, joints locked and her body racked with shivers. Toriel felt... suddenly incapable of moving. Incapable of doing much of anything! "N-Nore..." she managed in her sudden, petrified state. This creature did not seem interested in Toriel as it ignored her, going towards Noire instead.
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:38 am

what in the world?! a being of such... power being in such a tiny body and having it's power take Toriel's movement away from her!? what in the world was going on? the little being asked Noire about her depression, how she reeked of it and asked if she was willing to have her suffering go away, by having herself be sent to death. if Noire wanted to die, this was a sure fire way of doing so, and it would end her suffering, but at what cost. Noire was still scared but she knew that she had to get rid of her pride, her fear and all of what had grown in her heart to not let herself fade away. "hmm? what are you saying, you little wrench?! your saying i should give up and just let death take me?! what sort of idiotic idea popped into your head thinking i wanted to die?! Ha! it must be a joke, coming from someone who is smaller then my own little sister. your just annoying, thinking someone who needs to protect their little sister would just leave her in this world to die, just to end their suffering. i have a purpose, a reason to stay alive. if you think a little depression is gonna make that reason fade, your just as stupid as anyone else in this world! get out of my sight before i pick you up and tear you in two, you bug!! " Noire said in a tone of rage and determination, her depression fading from her heart, being turned into courage, bravery and determination. Noire's depressed face turned into a courageous and determined one, showing her heart had changed from the broken form it was in, into one filled with a purpose and a goal, to protect Uni and Toriel, and never let them get hurt.
    Salvation
    Salvation

I'm Important Too! Let's Get Down To Bussiness [CLOSED] Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Class : F
    Experience : 0

Post by Salvation Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:45 am

Salvation's usual giggle turned into a hearty and femenine laugh. How funny!  It was so interesting to see how people changed when they come face to face with death. With Salvation. The girl's depression and despair seemed to shatter right away. She spat threats and insults at Salvation, all in which passed right through her like it was nothing. She had heard worse, and feeble words did little to her at all. They were all redundant matters that she did not find herself upon even playing grounds as. Things about her size and what not. Maybe today wasn't the day that Noire's soul was to be collected. Still, the surprise on the girl's face when that day came. Maybe by then she would have changed... matured. Maybe by then she would have learned the lessons that Pandora had to offer. After all, if one did not learn these lessons, death would not even come by Salvation's hands, and twice as fast at that.

The dagger faded away from her hands like dust, and Salvation just shrugged her shoulders and shook her head, ears flopping around and around as she did. "Oh, such arrogant words... Such childish words... Hopefully you will grow..." Salvation turned her back to both of them. "Pandora is not a forgiving land. Hopefully you can learn this before it is too late... Time is running out. Where will you stand when it does?"

And with that, she faded into nothingness.

EXIT
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:49 am

The moment the phantom faded away, Toriel fell to the ground, obviously in control of her body once more. What... was that? Why had she been so crippled with fear. Whatever IT was, Toriel only prayed she would never have to encounter it again. However... Toriel looked to Noire, getting back to her feet. The girl was filled with newfound determination from the strange encounter. The depression, the saddness... It was gone! Toriel perked up a smile, letting the encounter be pushed back to the back burner. More thought would be done, but it was gone, and there was a matter at hand that the two had to focus on.

This was Noire, the one she knew and loved. "Noire, that's the spirit! If you're feeling better... Then let's see that weapon of yours!"
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:04 am

that little thing was really annoying. it made Noire very mad and she wanted to squash it like the little bug it was. Noire was relieved Toriel was OK and happy, and Noire was so glad her heart had stopped feeling so bad and in pain. "Toriel, was there any doubt that i was gonna recover? if you doubted me, then you must have a high standard of me. as for my weapon... hehe... i don't really have any weapons yet... except my Monado but... it isn't in Re-quip. so, umm... can i borrow one of your weapons? just to let you know, i prefer rapiers above anything else but... i don't mind anything really... so... let's see what you have, Toriel. also... if you want... you can call me... Rei... if you want... it is my personal nickname.. so.. don't be afraid to use it. " Noire told Toriel, having a smile on her face as she was very happy Toriel was OK and not in harm.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:07 am

Toriel clapped her hands together. Though she had the Monado, Torie did not mind at all letting her use some weapons from her armory, though it would be only temporary. Maybe one day Noire would be developing her own branch of the armory herself. Toriel began summoning her weapons from the dimension in which they lay, laying them out to Noire for her to inspect. There were: A fancy-looking dagger, a shield, a long, red, three-pronged trident, and a set of claws. There were also a whip and an average looking stick. Once they were all out, Toriel took a step back. "There we go! These are the only few weapons I currently have at my disposal. Please, feel free to pick one of these, as I do not sadly have a rapier at this moment."
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:39 am

Noire, though she wasn't scared anymore, looked at the weapons placed down by Toriel and was very interested in the weapons she had placed down, with the claws looking to be the most interesting of them all. Noire picked up the claws and equipped them on to her hands. "these seem the most fun. i wanna try these out the most. it is fun to try out weapons that you have never tried out before and it is the most interesting to figure out. come on and show me what you can do, Toriel!" Noire said as she sharped each claw with the other, trying out a combo of slashes at the air to see if she was any good with the claws.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:01 am

"A nice choice," Toriel pointed out when Noire picked up the claws. They were claws made of pure, solidified ice that was quite sharp to the touch. Though they were new to her arsenal, they were one of her favorites already. Toriel took up her weapons: the shield and the simple dagger, holding them in her left and right hands respectively. The other weapons grew bright in light and vanished suddenly, returning to their dimension of origin. "Alright," Toriel said, taking a few steps back. She gave her and Noire a decent 10 meters of distance from eachother before getting into a simple fighting stance, shield held outward and her dagger hand at the ready just behind it. This seemed like a spar that would be pretty up close and personal. "At your ready; you take the first move. Remember: fight me as if I were your enemy, and whatever happens this is an experience to grow upon!"

Stats for Claws
    - Equipped Shield left hand
    - Equipped Dagger right hand
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:04 am

the claws felt different to any weapon Noire had ever used before, which was just the Monado but the point was still there as she never used anything more then a regular sword. the claws felt like an extension to her own reach and power of her hand, able to cut through things and to have better reach to grab someone if they were about to fall. Noire knew Toriel was able to guess where and what she was gonna do, but Noire had a new plan of attack, and it was perfect for the weapons. Noire slowly went towards Toriel, keeping her guard up just in case she was gonna strike first, before being a few meters away from Toriel before executing her plan. "Toriel, i hope you don't mind this." Noire said before putting the claws in the dirt, having it collect a lot of dirt before slicing upwards, making a few bits of dirt go into Toriel's eyes before attacking Toriel with the claws twice with each claw before jumping back a few meters to prevent a counter.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:24 am

Synopsis:

With a tight grip on her knife and shield, Toriel narrowed her eyes at Noire. The girl began to advance towards her, slowly at first, making Toriel fix her paws in place in preparation for what she might be doing. It was suspicious: she was not outright attacking her as most novice fighters would. Toriel smirked. "She's thinking..." the goat woman would think to herself as she readied herself.  Maybe she was trying to get Toriel to lower her guard by thinking she was just playing harmless, but still Toriel stayed at the ready.

Noire got closer, saying how she hoped she wouldn't mind her next action. Raising an eyebrow, she watched Noire dig her claws into the ground. "Is she going to charge me?" Reflexively, Toriel raised her shield even more in preperation for a charge attack, but instead dirt went flying out at her in a large arc. With the shield, Toriel held it in front of her face only for a moment, following the steam of dirt with her shield up until it was no longer a hazard for her eyes, letting the rest fall onto her head and back. In the wake of the debris, Noire charged her, attacking with her claws, but Toriel simply tightened her grip on her shield and went for a blunt strike with her shield, a forward thrust aimed straight for Noire's chest.

OOC:
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:16 am

so the dirt in the eye plan didn't go so well, seeing as Toriel completely blocked it with the shield she had on and stopped Noire's frontal assault completely, having her go in for a straight thrust with both claws, and with Noire right in front of her shield bash, Noire had to think very quickly to stop herself from getting bashed in the face. Noire had no time to think and decided to take the hit and get sent back a meter, having her feet and the claws dig into the ground to stop herself from flying off. Noire would then think up a different tactic to cover her weakness. "good hit. that actually hurt a little. you can do better then that, so come at me at full strength, don't hold anything back." Noire taunted Toriel, trying to make her get out of her defensive state and go on the offensive, leaving open to some counter attacks and a few parries and quick jabs. Noire put the claws in front of her body and face, pointing them at Toriel to act as a way to counter her dagger and possibly disarm her if Noire was strong enough to do that. Noire would watch and wait for Toriel to make her move.

For inspiration:
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:28 am

Feeling the bash connect, Toriel would watch as Noire would find herself a meter back, and would not let up her charge neither. The moment that her attack connected and the feeling of Noire's body left her shield, Toriel was rushing forward, shield up and dagger at the ready. Noire's daggers would dig into the ground to stop her, probably leaving her at a disadvantage as Toriel pressed the attack. As Noire scraped the ground to stop, Toriel was rearing up her right foot for a upward, reverse wheel kick, letting her body flow with the momentum and turn with it, swiveling in place on the ball of her other foot. As she turned, there was a moment with her back towards her and her foot coming back to earth, Toriel would have her dagger ready to lash out in a horizontal swipe at Noire as she came turning in at the 240 degree angle, sealing it off by bringing her shield back at the ready once more once the turn completed.
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:34 am

Noire was about to try and counter toriel's attack just as a shadow had covered the sunlight on her, and from out of nowhere, a girl with pinky purple hair came from the air and landed on Noire, with the claws vanishing out of her hands. "Wow, that was a soft landing. And here I thought the ground was solid and hard. Oh, cool! A goat woman! My name is Neptune. Care to tell me where I am?" The girl, calling herself Neptune, said in a carefree tone just as Noire started to move and bump her off. "WHAT THE HECK!!?? GET OFF ME! Jeez… you could have said move before you made me your landing platform. Tch… my name is Noire. Neptune, can you please explain why you fell out of the sky!?" Noire said in a tone of rage, feeling furious about Neptune landing on her. "Sorry Noire, you were a little busy and… you were like, totally in the way so… yeah, I couldn't just let you get away with that. Hey, you look really familiar… wonder why? I am not telling… especially to you, Noire, queen of pride and tsundere." Neptune said jokey, still on Noire's legs and would start to laugh while Noire got more angry.

[OOC: Neptune came crashing in just before Toriel went into hit her with the knife before the shield bash. I hope that is OK]
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:35 am

Let's Get Down To Bussiness [CLOSED] ERZTDcR

Toriel's next attack was ready to connect when a small figure jumped between their match. Reeling back, she quickly dispelled her weapons, making them fade away into nothingness as she stopped dead in her tracks. Some strange girl had fallen straight onto Noire, and Toriel let out a surprised yip as she did so. Moving to help them up, the girl commented on the soft landing and the "Goat woman", a statement that made Toriel narrow her eyes in a glare and arch an eyebrow. "My name... is Toriel, child. This is Taalos Trees. Where... exactly did you come from?" she said, moving to assist the two up.

The two, the girl and Noire, exchanged a few words, though what stood out the most to Toriel was the fact this girl knew Noire's name! Toriel arched her eyebrow once more in suspicion. "Who exactly are you?" she said, crossing her arms over her chest. "Do you two... know eachother?"
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:28 am

Neptune would laugh and still not seem to be caring much at all about the current situation. "HAHAHA!! know each other?! HA! i know Noire but it seems she doesn't remember her best friend in the world, Neptune! i came crash landing from a plane and landed on Noire. i was skydiving but i forgot my parachute, so... i tried to slow myself down but i couldn't. luckily, Noire here acted as my landing cushion and i was saved by her. thank you, my savior, Noire!" Neptune said in a very jokey tone, hugging Noire and rubbing her head across her chest and neck. Noire was flustered and confused as to how to feel about what was currently happening right now, and would be unable to talk for a short period of time, as she was lost for words.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:40 am

Toriel raised an eyebrow at the energetic young girl. She had such a carefree yet very reckless nature to her. Though Toriel had her concerns still, she decided to push it away for now. Besides the girl did not seem to bring any harm. Perhaps this girl had toon origins like Noire, for surely a normal human could not survive a fall from such heights. Toriel looked to Noire for confirmation on what the small girl was saying. Did Noire truly know who this girl was? The woman chimed in, "You did not mention your origins young one. Where did you come from? And how did a young one like you end up on a plane?"
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:38 am

"My origin?! HA! i am a toon, just like Noire here. though i can't transform, i prefer to stay as this form all the time! it is so comfortable and i was born like this. i hope Noire here has been causing too much trouble for you, Miss toriel! I am more the troublemaker then Noire is here but you can never be too sure about the people around you. Ain't that right, Noire~?" Neptune said in a very carefree and almost lax tone, nuzzling Noire like some sort of pet, almost as if she was a pet for Noire. "Neptune..... is right... you can't be too sure about people, but... Neptune... COULD YOU STOP RUBBING YOURSELF ON ME!?? IT IS GETTING ANNOYING!!" Noire yelled viciously before having a urge to pet Neptune like a dog. Slowly, her hand moved to Neptune's head before she ended up petting her head, slowly and carefully not to startle her. Neptune would turn red but still nuzzle herself on Noire, almost lovingly. "umm... Noire~ your petting me~ you sure you are angry at me~" Neptune said in a very seductive and yet carefree tone, nuzzling up to Noire and rubbing her head over her chest.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:52 pm

Toriel held a hand to her lips and giggled underneath her hand, her apprehension of the girl before quickly melting away into amusement. After all, how could a girl like this pose a threat? She did claim to know Noire, after all. Toriel kneeled down, reaching out and ruffling the young girl's hair with warm smile. "Well child," she said, "as long as you don't go stirring up trouble, you're a friend in my book. Where will you be staying? My daughter, Noire, and I have a cozy little spot within Taalos Trees, and a nice empty bed if you needed one. We would love to have your company, right Noire?" she said, winking towards the black haired girl. Straightening herself back out, Toriel continued. "We were just in the middle of sparring match but we can hold this off until a later date. Noire was doing just swimmingly."
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:46 am

Neptune would laugh as her hair was messed around with by Toriel before getting off of Noire and helping her up from the ground. Noire was getting mad but had calmed down just enough to not shout at Neptune. "Neptune... thank you and Toriel... even though Neptune is human... i want her as my pet... is it OK... if we... keep her as a pet? i promise to feed her and to bathe her whenever she needs it... though... i doubt i would need to do that as she is capable... i think... " Noire said before chuckling as she thought it was funny to think of Neptune as nothing more then a pet who could do everything herself, while Neptune herself would just have a smile on her face. "I don't mind being a pet. that is what I am, a pet for Noire. nothing more, nothing less. so, treat me as you see fit, master Noire~ HAHAHAHA!! i always wanted to say that! sounds so funny to say that, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Neptune said as she laughed before rolling on the floor laughing, laughing very very hard, almost like she couldn't stop.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:16 am

Toriel smiled, motioning for the two girls to follow her. Maybe they could take a break from their little sparring match and go for a pleasant walk. The weather was so nice out today too. "You can do as you please. I for one would enjoy young Neptune's company. Quite the young girl, isin't she?" Toriel chuckled. She folded her arms over her chest, one hand in the opposing sleeve as she strolled through the bright and warm forest. The mornings were the best time for walks like these; if one was quiet it seemed they could hear all of the world within the forest itself. All of the nature, animals, sounds. It was so placid and peaceful.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:41 pm