Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Let's Get Down To Bussiness [CLOSED]

Noire
    Noire

Gravestone I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! Let's Get Down To Bussiness [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : Gunslinger's Quickdraw
    Position : None
    Origin : Toonville
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 1
    Experience : 130

Let's Get Down To Bussiness [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Get Down To Bussiness [CLOSED]

Post by Noire Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:29 am

Noire would just keep herself calm and would change into her NEXT form, a form that she liked a lot and that she wanted Neptune to get used to. "Neptune, are you tired? you seem to be a little less obnoxious and less energetic then usual, so if your tired, then we could head home, right Toriel? if she is tired, we need to let her rest. " Noire said in a calm and tender tone, a little worried if Neptune was tired and so then she could get accustomed to her new home. "I am a tiny bit tired... so sure, i could use a rest for now... Miss Toriel.. or should i call you mother toriel... either way, Toriel, can we head over to the cottage then? i am kinda tired." Neptune would say in a sleepy tone, rubbing her eyes and lying in Noire's arms and having a smile on her face.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made I Need A Medic! Let's Get Down To Bussiness [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : Bloodmage's Burden
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 23
    Class : C
    Level : 13
    Experience : 2555

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Toriel Dremurr
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: ReQuip: Dremurr Armory

Let's Get Down To Bussiness [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Get Down To Bussiness [CLOSED]

Post by Toriel Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:59 am

"Of course dear," Toriel said, offering a hand to both of the girls to walk with her. "We will depart for the cottage. We even have an extra room for you as well! I can whip you up a nice batch of herbal tea for you to sleep and even read you a lovely bed time story if you would like." Toriel blushed, chuckling under her breath. Look at her, being a little mother to a girl she had just met only a few minutes ago. Guess it was just her kind nature that seemed to attract so many wonderful people. Even if they fall from the sky!

It was not long of a walk at all from their current location until the tiny, wooden cottage came into view, just off from a small river running through the forest. "Here we are, young ones," Toriel said, approaching the door and opening it for the two girls.
    Noire
    Noire

Gravestone I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! Let's Get Down To Bussiness [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty

Post by Noire Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:17 am

With Neptune on her back, Noire would follow Toriel to their cottage in the woods while keeping a tight hold on the troublemaker Neptune so then she wouldn't fall off and get lost, while Neptune would just laugh a little as she found it fun to just be the one to return them to the cottage, which wasn't that serious in her mind. as they arrived back at the cottage and Toriel calling them young ones, which Neptune was in a sense but not in her mind, Neptune would make a little fuse before Noire covered her mouth so then she wouldn't get into trouble. Neptune did feel a little bit bad for making them go back to their own cottage but she was more so tired then feeling bad so she would seemingly just fall asleep on Noire's back, with Noire putting her on the couch to act as her bed for now. "Neptune should be fine there... for someone so small, she can talk a lot and she can really be a pain sometimes.she doesn't weight that much but... she can take a lot of strength to handle... so, where should we put her then? i don't mind sharing my room with her... as long as she doesn't mess up my... cosplay outfits... they are important to me... so i don't want her messing my stuff up. hmm... Toriel... we should really store some food just in case Neptune here is a greedy little urchin..." Noire said in a slightly harsh tone as she would stare at Neptune, confused as to why she appeared, as she said she "fell from a airplane because she was skydiving" which seemed plausible but Noire couldn't really tell if she was lying or not, so she would stay cautious.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made I Need A Medic! Let's Get Down To Bussiness [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:04 am

Toriel made her way to the kitchen, which was only a little ways away from the living room. The goat woman cracked open a window to let some of that fresh, crisp night air into the house as she moved over the pantry, taking out a few simple ingredients. "The little one should be fine there, for the time being. Of course if you wanted, your room would be much more comfortable..." Toriel took out a large bowl, taking an apron and tying it off on her waist. Despite it being late, she had the urge to cook. "Or, for our new guest, you two can come sleep with me up in my bed. It's quite large and should be nice for the both of you. I could read you the nicest bedtime story and cook you a lovely cinnamon pie! That way you both can have sweeeet dreams and a warm belly!" Toriel began mixing some flour in the bowl, mixing it about with a simple wooden spoon as she hummed to herself. "So what do you think of our guest, Noire? She seems like a nice, young girl. Of course not as wonderful as you, my daughter."
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:43 am

Noire would blush as Toriel made up the idea that both Noire and Neptune could share the bed in Toriel's room with Toriel in it reading bedtime stories to them which would give them, in Toriel's words, the sweetest dreams and a warm belly, being Toirel's that is, which, in Noire's mind, was a little extreme but... it would be nice to have her mother and her new "pet" be there near her to ensure a little safety, besides, what was the harm in just being with her mother even at the age of fourteen. "I... don't really see the problem... sharing your bed with Neptune... it would be kinda nice... lying next to you, listening to you read... eating your cinnamon pie, while for Nep... it would most likely be pudding. it... would be sweet.. i think the sharing the bed with you would be best, and i think Neptune would like it. i... think she is... kinda cute... in a strange way... but if she messes up my cosplay outfits and designs, i swear....... she will be severally punished with no pudding for a few weeks... " Noire said in a very... odd tone, a tone of kindness, which would turn to anger before she would sit down beside Neptune and pet her hair gently, almost like how she did with Uni when she was sleeping next to her. Uni... Noire still needed to find her and bring her over to Toriel, make her adopt Uni and then it would be like they were a true family... although... Neptune being a "pet" was a bit questionable, so Noire would treat her as a little sis or even a daughter... in a way.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:35 pm

Toriel mixes up the batter and sets it on a cooking tray, sliding it away into the oven as she turns up the temperature to a nice and hot degree. Taking off the mits, she moves her way to Noire and Nep, craddling the smaller girl like a baby in her arms. "Come, dear Noire. We should get you and the tiny one up here to bed. I'm sure she won't hurt any of your things; i'll give her a stern talking to if she dares do such." Toriel moved off to the second floor, off to her spacious room with a bed much larger than that for a normal human. Setting Nep down on one side, Toriel sat back in a rocking chair in the corner, pulling out a book with a regal, purple cover.
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:28 am

Noire would yawn deeply before walking alongside Toriel who had Neptune in her arms cradling her like a baby, which was cute and it did make Noire a little jealous that she didn't have both her and Neptune there, as it would make her feel a little more... close to both of them. Noire would lie down in Toriel's bed right beside Neptune and hug her to keep her close, unaware that Neptune was awake but then she would ruin the moment. "aww... I knew you loved me, Noire. now, let's listen to mother Toriel's story. don't be so grumpy, Noire. just... let it go" Neptune said as she would turn to Noire and hug her too, making Noire blush but stay hugging her new daughter/little sister, happy to have her around.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:58 am

The goat woman looked up from her book with a warm chuckle at the two. Her little family just seemed to grow more and more by the day. Not that Toriel minded; where would the young ones go without a home to call their own? Where would they be without a family? Pandora was a scary place for those unable to defend themselves, let alone the children. From the smell in the air, the pie she had put in the oven should be done soon. Blueberry Cinnamon, a new recipe she had stumbled upon in one of her dusty, old cookbooks. Toriel looked back to her book, but spoke out to Noire. "Noire, tell me more about this 'Uni' girl. You seem to be quite attached to her."
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:08 am

what a odd question to ask even though Noire had told Toriel time and time again that Uni was her sister and that she needed to go find her and keep her safe, but it would seem that Toriel had forgotten so Noire would have to tell her yet again and Neptune was here, so... then it would make it at least somewhat new to someone. "i thought i already told you, Toriel... but seeing as Neptune is here, i might as well say. Uni is my little sister... i miss her very much... she... vanished a few days before you found me, Toriel... and.... i don't... know where she is.... I... don't know... if she is alive or dead... I... I... I want Uni back... i want her in my arms again... i don't want to let her go away... " Noire cried out, tears visibly pouring out from her eyes, while Neptune would just pat her back. "there there, Noire. it's alright. Uni will come back in no time at all. i know it, so just keep your hopes high and soon, Uni will pop back in and give you the biggest hug in the world. trust your Nep." Neptune would tell Noire before giving her a small kiss on the cheek, to help her calm down.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:42 am

"You have already told me," Toriel said, closing her book and setting it aside. "Though I want to know more. Uni will not go away, it is only a matter of finding her. Pandora is a vast land, but not one where things can stay hidden forever. Are there any leads you have to your search? Any clues as to where she could have gone?" Toriel got to her feet, scratching her head. "I'm sure even as we speak, wherever she is, Uni is searching just as diligently as you to reunite with you. I'm sure of it." Toriel began pacing the floor, her head down as she continued speaking. "Have I ever shared with you the tale of why I roam Pandora? For what reason I continue on? I too seek someone dear to me..."
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:02 am

Noire's pajamas/cosplay outfit:

Noire and Neptune, having time to change into their pajamas, would listen to Toriel speak and reassure Noire that Uni was trying to do the same thing that Noire was trying to do, find each other and reunite, which made Noire cry a little more with Neptune petting her back to make her feel better. "Come on, it's OK. don't cry, it's OK. Uni will come back to you in no Nep time, so just turn that frown upside down and smile. hey... your wearing a cosplay outfit, did you make it yourself?! it looks really good. " Neptune complimented Noire with a obvious kind smile on her face, amazed by Noire's talent. "first off... Toriel, i haven't got a single lead on Uni... not a one... i... am afraid that she might have hurt herself or... someone kidnapped her... i... just want her to be OK, and secondly... thank you, Neptune. you... have a kind heart. this is a cosplay outfit of Hestia... from... a anime i used to watch with Uni a few years back when... we still had parents... i am happy that i was able to remember the anime me and Uni watched... i just hope Uni hasn't forgotten me... and even if she did... i will make her remember... toriel... i don't mind... Knowing... why your searching... for around Pandora..." Noire said with tears in her eyes, hoping that Uni would return soon and would make all her worries melt away.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:40 pm

Toriel nodded her head. "You should sleep. We will talk more in the morning once you awake. It seems your new friend is quite fond of you," chuckled the goat woman. Turning round, she descended down the stairs, leaving the two to rest soundly.

EXIT

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:42 pm