Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

A angel and contract. [Toriel/invite only]

Ikaros
    Ikaros

I'm Important Too! A angel and contract. [Toriel/invite only] Empty

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Phoenix Fire
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

A angel and contract. [Toriel/invite only] Empty A angel and contract. [Toriel/invite only]

Post by Ikaros Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:28 am

Ikaros, the pet-class angeloid, unknown to everyone had fallen from her home, spiralling towards the ground at a blistering fast speed. reaching the ground, Ikaros would make a large splash as she dropped into the lake outside just nearby the only cottage in all of taalos tree, the one cottage that housed Toriel, Noire and Neptune, two of which were inside taking a nap, while the other one, being Toriel, would have a front row seat to the splash that had followed from Ikaros's crash landing into the river, having been sent unconsciousness from the G force she collected from falling too fast.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made I Need A Medic! A angel and contract. [Toriel/invite only] Empty

Lineage : Bloodmage's Burden
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 23
    Class : C
    Level : 13
    Experience : 2555

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Toriel Dremurr
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: ReQuip: Dremurr Armory

A angel and contract. [Toriel/invite only] Empty Re: A angel and contract. [Toriel/invite only]

Post by Toriel Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:35 pm

It was a bright morning, the sun melting through the breaks in the trees to cast gorgeous pillars of light down upon the area. A small cottage rested in the heart of the forest, home to the ever growing family of the Dreemurrs. In the upstairs the two young ones were alseep, while Toriel was busy scrubbing down the kitchen for any dirt and smudges that might have been left over. She hummed a merry tune in her mind, cleaning with diligence.

It was a sharp noise that broke her trance, her ear raising to hear better. It started off as a distant whistle, but got louder and louder until she heard a loud splash, more like a sonicboom from the force of it that knocked her on her rear from the shock! Quickly, she scrambled up to her feet, racing out the front door and down to the river a few yards off to see what exactly could have made such a noise as that.

She was there in a blur, bending down at the bank, most of the water having found it's way on the sides, leaving the area shallow for however long needed. There, in the center, appeared to be a girl! Toriel shook her head slowly, sliding down into the river to kneel over her, the water lapping at her knees. There was a steady rise and fall of her chest, meaning she was still alive, though how someone could survive a fall with such force and from such heights was beyond her. Only a day and another young girl had fallen from the sky. Such a strange world this was...

Toriel reached under and carried the woman like one would carry their bride, hauling her out and carrying her back with ease. Her eyes were curiously locked upon the pair of wings on her back. Perhaps she was not entirely human herself... Toriel moved open the door with her foot, lying her down on he simple sofa in the living room, standing back to watch over her. "Frisk!" she called out with worry.

From the stairs, there were light footsteps before a young child, perhaps around the same age as Nep, came forth. They did not say anything, and relief washed over Toriel's features. "This young girl here fell from the sky. Just like the other one," she began. "Is there anything you can do for her?" Frisk looked over to the girl with thin slits for eyes, as if constantly squinting, before they put their hands together. From the center glowed a bright green light, and they placed their hands over the girl. Energy would seap from Frisk into her, giving her body the scent of cherries. Once the healing was over, the two would step back to see the results.
    Ikaros
    Ikaros

A angel and contract. [Toriel/invite only] Empty Re: A angel and contract. [Toriel/invite only]

Post by Ikaros Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:32 am

Ikaros would feel the healing waves hit her chest and body, allowing her to get her consciousness and would sit up and hold her arm. "where... am i? huh? a young boy and a older... woman? why, hello young ones... My name is Ikaros... a pet-class Angeloid... and i pray i didn't cause too much trouble for the both of you. care to inform me of your names? oh my... miss, is this your son? he is very cute... and i suspect you may have two more young children in your vicinity... due to the sound of snoring from upstairs... oww... appears as if my wings haven't healed up to their best... well... appears as if i will be staying with you two and the two upstairs until my wings have recovered... i do hope i won't cause too much trouble for all of you... " Ikaros said in a tone of sincerity and kindness, hoping that she would be on equal terms with the woman and, who she thought would be, her son.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made I Need A Medic! A angel and contract. [Toriel/invite only] Empty

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:44 am

Toriel and Frisk both watched as the angel girl came to her senses, Toriel listening to her words and furrowing her brow once she had finished. She slowly shook her head, saying, "I don't know how you're able to tell they are children from the sound of their snoring... Nor did I know my daughter even snored to begin with... This here is Frisk, and they are not my son. They are not my daughter either. Frisk is... simply Frisk." Frisk gave a curt bow for the girl as Toriel continued. "You cannot simply choose to stay in my home. We need to figure out exactly where YOUR home is. I found you by the river, you had seemed to fall... from the sky. My name is Toriel." The goat woman took a step back, taking up a seat on a simple rocking chair across from her.

"So... Ikaros. I can see if we can nurse you back to health to the best of our abilities. Can you tell me anything of where you come from?"
    Ikaros
    Ikaros

Post by Ikaros Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:11 am

Ikaros would sigh, her neck chain rattling a little by the raise and drop of her bust. Ikaros would try to recall anything of her home but came up with nothing, causing her to sigh once more with her chain rattling again. "i can't recall anything about my home nor what happened to cause me to appear where I did. I apologies for my lack of knowledge to give to you, lady Toriel, young gentlemen Frisk. I just… seem to only remember my name, age and species. I apologies for just appearing so suddenly and I am deeply for being a burden to you all. " Ikaros said in an apologetic tone, tears appearing from her eyes with blood coming from her once beautiful wings which were now broken
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:38 pm

Toriel sighed, resting her head in her hand as she gently swayed in the chair. Followed was silence as she thought deep about the situation at hand. Another strange girl had fallen from the sky, only shortly after the other had herself. It was apparent she was not human, and quite badly injured at that. Possible amnesia? It seemed so. Toriel couldn't just kick her out and let her wander the world alone with no idea of what she was to do with herself. What if she had gotten even more hurt? Or succumbed to her wounds? Finally, Toriel looked back up, staring the angeloid in the eyes, though instead of apprehension it was a warm smile.

"I would be a fool to turn you out into the harsh would without guidance. You can stay here; I can prepare a place for you to sleep while we nurse you to health and see what we can possibly do to help you regain your lost memories. The two young ones upstairs, you will be able to meet them soon. For now do consider getting some rest." Toriel looked over to Frisk. "Could you gather some bandages, dear?" and the young androgynous human was gone, appearing once more with some wrapped cloth and bandages.

"So, what exactly is an angeloid? I am quite naive to the term."
    Ikaros
    Ikaros

Post by Ikaros Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:15 am

Ikaros would look at Toriel with a look of appreciation and would walk over to stand next to her. "Angeloids are like angels but are servants to you mortals down on earth. Would you want to be my mistress? I am a pet-class Angeloid so I am meant to serve anyone that wants to be my mistress and I would like it if I can be your servant. I do not mind serving you, young frisk and the two upstairs. Do not fret, the imprinting process is quick and causes no pain to you nor me. Do you accept my offer, madam Toriel?" Ikaros asked in a serene and well-mannered tone, Having a smile on her sleepy looking face.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:28 am

Toriel listend attentively to the winged woman, nodding at regular pauses and breaks in her sentences. Once she was finished, Toriel smiled, rising to her feet. Frisk disappeared down a hall, their footsteps echoing off. "If this is what you wish, I shall not be against it. My own servitude is to my dearest children, and my greatest priority is to see them safe and well. Oh, we can make just the nicest pies together, and knit and catch snails!" Toriel clapped her hands together, kneeling down to sit beside Ikaros. "Though i am confident we will one day find out some links to your past. It seems memories have been going quite fuzzy with those around me..."
    Ikaros
    Ikaros

Post by Ikaros Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:39 am

when Toriel said that she wasn't against the idea, Ikaros would start the imprinting process by having her chain around her neck extend and go around Toriel's hand and thus it was done. "It is done. from this day forth, i am your servant to use as you see fit. i hope to make your life feel happier and easier for you. i do not wish to see you dive down into madness, as then i would have to dive down and save you from yourself. we can do whatever you see fit, as i do not show complaints. i am more then confident that i will find my memories soon enough as well. i do wish to serve you at the best of my abilities, lady Toriel." Ikaros said in a mature and honest tone, keeping her eyes set on her new mistress and showing her trust in toriel by the way her eyes would show innocence with in her eyes.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:29 pm

Toriel
    The Guiding Light
    Toriel held out her palm, watching as the strange -possibly magical- chain extended and rested itself upon her hand. It was a bit strange, though having extra help around the house was always nice. The fleeting thought of slavery came into her mind, but she quickly dismissed it. This was not going to be a slave. This was going to be an aquantince... like a maid, an perhaps even one day, a friend!

"Madness..." Toriel sighs, rubbing her temples. She guessed that could be a word to describe all that had been going on in the few recent days. "Things can be hectic... but all not for a reason. I've always believed there was a reason for everything, that everything happened for a purpose. Even if it was not revealed at the given time, one day it would be. Be it a good reason or even a bad one, everything has purpose. Have you ever wanted more? More than to be just in servitude?" she asked, her tone warm as to not attempt to insult or offend the angel. "It's a wonderful aspiration, don't get me wrong... but imagine what a girl like you could do."
    Ikaros
    Ikaros

Post by Ikaros Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:18 am

Ikaros would listen to Toriel closely until she said madness and started to explain somethings Ikaros didn't quite get but would nod along to anyway and when Toriel asked her if she aspired to do anything else, the sleepy looking angeloid would ponder for a good few minutes before yawning. "angeloids don't have aspirations, no dreams, no desires except to aid their mistress or master in any way they have been ordered to. think of it as like... I'm a maid and your the mistress... you give me instructions and i follow them. that is how my race works, especially as i am a Pet-class angeloid, one only used to serve. i... do have one aspiration though... to... find a place to call home... where i do not have to work... or serve... where i can be my own person... " Ikaros said in a upset tone, looking fairly tired and yet a little dopey too but in a cute way, as she would appear to be quite young and her actions that she showed would only harden the point that she was still quite young in mind and in spirit.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:21 am

Toriel
    The Guiding Light
    A place to call home... Though Toriel had a roof over her head and walls surrounding her, was it truly a home? Still she wondered silently to herself where her home lie. People always said home was where the heart was, so where was Toriel's? Was it with Noire, or was it somewhere else... Silently, Toriel nodded. "So you do have an aspiration, my dear. You want to find a place where you don't work or serve. Where you are free."
    Ikaros
    Ikaros

Post by Ikaros Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:18 am

Listening to the motherly woman speak made Ikaros feels bit jealous but she would get over it, hopefully. Ikaros would nod when Toriel said that Ikaros had an aspiration, a desire, and would then hug the furry, soft and warm woman, her bust pressing up against Toriel, a smile appearing on her face. "toriel… your wise beyond your years… I do hope that you can watch your daughters grow into refine and elegant women, just like you. Do not fret, my reason to hug you is simple. I wanted to comfort your spirit, sooth your tender soul." Ikaros said in a calm tone, her expression more sleepy then the last time. The fate of exhaustion was coming fast, and Ikaros was barely holding on to being awake.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:36 pm