Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Finding Mr. Cuddles [D-rank Job][Arik]

Skylar
    Skylar
    Sakura VIP

I Need A Medic! How It's Made The Giving Tree Runs With The Wind
    HANDS OFF MY KOHAI!

Lineage : Soul of The Storm
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 15
    Class : A
    Level : 58
    Experience : 30200

Finding Mr. Cuddles [D-rank Job][Arik] Empty Finding Mr. Cuddles [D-rank Job][Arik]

Post by Skylar Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:02 pm

So, there the two were.

In an alleyway attempting to find the darn cat. Of course, Skylar had really objected to this- naturally, cats ate birds, so she was a little wary against them. However, the younger man that was there seemed to be... What was the word she was after? Kind? Needing help just as much as she was? But oh well, this was a good way to actually get to know someone and the city that she was in.

Pushing past a trash can- and thankfully not hooking her feathers, Skylar looked through the small gap between the building and a garbage dump looking thing. With an annoyed sigh, she called back to him, "Looks like the cat isn't here! Do you have any other suggestions?"

----------

Word count: 107/100
    Arik
    Arik

I'm Important Too! Finding Mr. Cuddles [D-rank Job][Arik] Empty

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 25

Finding Mr. Cuddles [D-rank Job][Arik] Empty Re: Finding Mr. Cuddles [D-rank Job][Arik]

Post by Arik Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:05 pm

It was just another day in the city, wasn't it? Although today Arik had found a lady looking for her cat. Mr. Cuddles, wasn't it? He had expected to go alone, finding a cat shouldn't be to hard, but instead found himself paired up with a stunning woman. He guessed that she already knew that though, unlike himself she was unique with her feathers and dark eyes. He just had a regular jacket you could find at any retail store. But he wasn't here to complement the woman, he was here to find a cat.

Arik was looking at the other side of the alley when the lady he was with called back to him. "It could be stuck in a tree or someone's house, or maybe in another alley somewhere. Maybe if we had treats it'd be more willing to show itself." In a city as big as this, it could be anywhere, or maybe it was right under their feet.

----------

Word count: 162/100
    Skylar
    Skylar
    Sakura VIP

HANDS OFF MY KOHAI!

Finding Mr. Cuddles [D-rank Job][Arik] Empty Re: Finding Mr. Cuddles [D-rank Job][Arik]

Post by Skylar Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:14 pm

Nodding to his suggestions, Skylar withdrew herself from that disgusting place. Ergh, she hated being trapped and coped up in the trash- she even managed to mark her almost skimpy outfit. With a click of frustration, she used her finger to clear away the dust- which, thankfully, came off with relative ease. Sighing, she began to walk towards a park, humming lightly. "You know, this is the last thing I expected to do... Walk through a city, through parks to literally just try and find a cat." She stated, a rather amused laugh coming from her, "Did you expect to be doing anything like this? Or did it just come up?" Skylar asked as she began to walk under the trees, looking upwards to try and spot Mr. Cuddles.

Hopefully he was going to be easy to see among the foliage of the leafs...

----------

Word count: 144/100
    Post 3/8
    Arik
    Arik

Post by Arik Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:21 pm

Arik stopped his search in the alleyway and began to follow his partner as she walked away and toward the park on the other side of the small street. He gave off a smile when she spoke. "Honestly, no, I wasn't expecting to run off and go looking for a cat, and, if I'm totally honest, especially not with someone like you." Before she could question whether he meant that in a good or bad way he quickly added, "I mean, as stunning as you. What's a girl like you doing in this city anyways?"

While she looked through the trees he looked over the field, seeing as some kids were playing with a cat. "Hey, is that is?" He asked, motioning at the group.

----------

Word count: 125/100
    Post 4/8
    Skylar
    Skylar
    Sakura VIP

HANDS OFF MY KOHAI!

Post by Skylar Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:30 pm

At his question, Skylar removed her searching for the cat and followed where he had gestured. Her jaw almost dropped when she saw the cat- the fattest thing that she had ever seen, casually making a semi giant pancake on the ground as young kids were giving it treats. Shaking her head in bewilderment, she answered him;

"I think that that might be Mr. Cuddles. I mean, the name explains exactly what he's meant to be... A giant cuddle cat... But that's ridiculous!" She exclaimed, beginning to make her way over to the group.

"Come on kids, stop feeding the poor thing, it's fat enough without your help." Skylar said firmly, half shooing them away from the cat. When they had finally decided to leave, she turned back to Arik and Mr. Cuddles, who was a rather fat ginger tabby cat. Thing. She shivered as she remained partially paused.

"Umm... How do we MOVE that...?"

----------

Word count: 155/100
    Arik
    Arik

Post by Arik Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:56 pm

As he looked over at the cat he had to admit that the thing was pretty large... Of course, looks were deceiving. The closer they got the bigger it got, until he doubted that he'd be able to carry it in his arms. Arik didn't stop her when she shooed the kids away, and luckily they had left without too much trouble. Now they just had the cat to deal with.

"We could..." he started, putting a hand behind his head as he thought. How does a cat even get that fat? "We could both lift it up and carry it back that way, or we could just call the lady and have her pick it up herself." Those seemed like the most plausible options, although he still wondered... "How do you even loose a cat this fat? I doubt it could even move by itself, especially to get this far."

----------

Word count: 151/100
    Skylar
    Skylar
    Sakura VIP

HANDS OFF MY KOHAI!

Post by Skylar Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:16 pm

Slowly, Skylar gave a bit of a grin. "We should just pick it up and carry the poor thing. I think that is the coffee shop over there that the lady was going to meet us at when we found it. So it shouldn't take too long to carry it over there together and just wait for her there."

Almost without waiting, she gave a gesture to him so that he would help her pick the thing up. Skylar, being herself and not really thinking about it, picked up the front half with a grunt of exertion. She only winced slightly as it hissed and spat at her. "You're rather ungrateful, aren't you?" She grunted, glaring at the thing. She could tell when Arik lifted it- the weight almost halving as he took some of it.

"Also, to answer your question from earlier. I'm here to help out. I hate being bored but no, I'm not a useless princess or anything like that. Just because I dress oddly doesn't mean I am a stripper or anything like that." Skylar commented rather bluntly as she lead the small group to the shop, putting the immobile cat onto the table- which groaned to hold its weight.

"Now we just need to wait for her to turn up." She said rather breathlessly, leaning over the cat and bracing herself on the table. Darn that thing was heavy, even with Arik's help!

----------

Word count: 238/100
    Arik
    Arik

Post by Arik Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:56 pm

Arik nodded, watching as she bent down to pick the thing up. It had hissed at her and he was a bit hesitant to pick up the back, but he couldn't just leave her hanging. He grabbed the back half of it, almost struggling to pick it up. Maybe he should lift weights or something. Or maybe cats shouldn't ever weigh this much.

She answered his question from earlier, which almost surprised him. He had thought that maybe she hadn't have heard him. "Yeah I'm... here to help... too," he replied between breaths. It was embarrassing that she seemed to be having little trouble while he was struggling to even move with this weight. Arik was relieved when they finally put it down. The way the table creaked it sounded like it just barely was holding the cat's weight.

As he examined his now-sore arms the excited cat's owner came up, a tissue in hand. She thanked them, mostly starting with squeezing the life out of Arik before vigorously shaking the girl's hand. After checking to make sure he didn't have any broken ribs, he thanked the woman that he was with. Without her he might not have been able to do this.

Feeling good about having the job done, he wondered if he'd ever see her again.
    ----------

Word count: 218/100
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

My Name's Olaf! Runs With The Wind Finding Mr. Cuddles [D-rank Job][Arik] Empty

Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : Queen of Saiyans
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 41
    Class : B
    Level : 69
    Experience : 61200

Post by Mei Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:00 pm

Approved! D-Class Reward Dice soon to follow!
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! Finding Mr. Cuddles [D-rank Job][Arik] Empty
    Kuraikage

Lineage : Weather Master
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

Post by Shini Chikai Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:04 pm

Mei wrote:Approved! D-Class Reward Dice soon to follow!
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Finding Mr. Cuddles [D-rank Job][Arik] Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:04 pm

The member 'Shini Chikai' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    Finding Mr. Cuddles [D-rank Job][Arik] 2wmp7o0
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! Finding Mr. Cuddles [D-rank Job][Arik] Empty
    Kuraikage

Lineage : Weather Master
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

Post by Shini Chikai Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:04 pm

And for Arik
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Finding Mr. Cuddles [D-rank Job][Arik] Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:04 pm

The member 'Shini Chikai' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    Finding Mr. Cuddles [D-rank Job][Arik] 2wmp7o0

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:41 am