Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

The Meeting: The Red Haze

Maria Zaroff
    Maria Zaroff

I'm Important Too! I Need A Medic! The Meeting: The Red Haze Empty
    I wouldnt trust her... not at all.

Lineage : Soul of The Storm
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : C
    Level : 53
    Experience : 13080

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Maria Zaroff
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Book of Pandora

The Meeting: The Red Haze Empty The Meeting: The Red Haze

Post by Maria Zaroff Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:54 pm

A lone huntress walked through desolate fields of trees in upmost concentration. Her crystal blue eyes sharp, taking in every upmost detail, and her movements swift and cunning. It must have been but hours that she remained tracking and hunting an unknown element yet to her, they felt like simple minutes. The blonde huntress trudged on, itching for the spill of the sacred red liquid each living thing contained, blood. The huntress was no longer human. She had lost the right when she discovered her true heritage and delved into the world of Pandora, her mother's world. Now, she was but a predator in a land of humans and demons. A huntress among the animals that breathed in the sweet scent and lie of life. Life, the very thing she had lost when she died. It wasn't long before she slowed to a stop. Whatever it was she had been tracking, well, it was not far away. The haze of red her eyes contained began to cloud the thoughts and  her mind as she moved silently through the trees and brush. Yet before emerging and showing herself, the red haze lifted and she was Maria Zaroff, keeper of the Forgotten Isles, once more. "Damn this curse." she muttered, straightening herself up. "Stigma, you resurrect a new man yet here am I, losing every bit of humanity every time I do so." Maria sighed and emerged into the clearing, not sure what to expect, if anything, from the place. Whatever it was she was tracking would be there, if she had been tracking anything at all. Hopefully, just hopefully, she was and her day would be made. After all, she almost never ventured from her self made prison. The place many had dubbed Shipwreck Island.
    Gray
    Gray

I'm Important Too! The Meeting: The Red Haze Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 10
    Experience : 215

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Gray (NOT Gay.. geez. peeps nowadays. what is wrong with them? =.=)
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: some awesome jutsu shit

The Meeting: The Red Haze Empty Re: The Meeting: The Red Haze

Post by Gray Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:01 pm

There weren’t a sound of a bird’s chirp that could be heard around the forest. The sunlight, in the other hand, had mostly failed to penetrate through the trees, resulting in the little spots of sunlight on the forest floor. A gentle blow of wind made its way through the trees, a leaf floating down as it fell from the branch it originally was on. As it made its way down, another gust of wind brought it floating through the forest. It swerved through the spaces between a large trunk and another, and made its way down a branch, finally landing on a surface with black hair on it.

“Geez..”

A plane toned voice could be heard seconds before the leaf was removed from the hair by a hand, which then took hold of the leaf. “A leaf..” The figure remarked, still sounding like a lazy man. A sigh escaped the mouth, which then Gray would proceed to put the leaf on the grass. He was sitting with his legs straightened out, his back and his head leaning against a large tree near a clearing. His left hand cushioned his head as it folded itself on the elbow, the rest of the arm behind his head which leaned against the tree. His right hand had an apple, and a bag with more apples could be seen lying beside him.

It was then, something got out into the clearing, showing itself that was.. actually seeming to expect him around. Maybe, just maybe, that something was tracking him. Animal much? Gray shrugged, he was alerted, prepared, but still on the previous pose he was in. Too lazy to check, he had hoped that he would not need to stand up and fight, provided if that something proved to be a danger to him.

He saw it. It was a.. she? It was a female. An actual female. Gray blinked twice as he watched, and without moving his head and sight for even a bit, took a bite from the apple he was holding in the right hand.

“Uh.. Yo.” Gray greeted, his voice still low toned and.. noticeably lazy.
    Maria Zaroff
    Maria Zaroff

I'm Important Too! I Need A Medic! The Meeting: The Red Haze Empty
    I wouldnt trust her... not at all.

Lineage : Soul of The Storm
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : C
    Level : 53
    Experience : 13080

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Maria Zaroff
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Book of Pandora

Post by Maria Zaroff Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:32 pm

The blonde assassin emerged fully into view from the surrounding brush. Maria remained still, blinking for a few seconds. She barely moved her head as she absorbed the scenery around her. The clearing was nearly empty. Dreadfully empty except for a lone black haired figure, a human, in the distance. Yet, as learned by the years she had roamed the planes, one could never be too sure about a person's race. "Uh... Yo." The man greeted her out of the blue without even turning towards her. Instead, he laid lazily against a trunk eating an apple without a care for the world. "Greetings," she replied, glancing up at the sky or what she could see of it at least. "I do hope I am not disturbing anything." Not like she was, at least from what she could see. Maria sighed and walked nearer to him. "My name is Zaroff, Maria Zaroff." she introduced herself in hopes of starting a conversation. Why she was trying, well, when one had had no contact with the world around them, a conversation with a random stranger was enough to maintain sanity. "What brings you to this dreadful place, stranger?"
    Gray
    Gray

I'm Important Too! The Meeting: The Red Haze Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 10
    Experience : 215

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Gray (NOT Gay.. geez. peeps nowadays. what is wrong with them? =.=)
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: some awesome jutsu shit

Post by Gray Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:44 pm

There she was, a blonde woman, probably around her 20s. Or maybe younger. Perhaps. Gray would not want to give that much of a damn to that. But she was of a complimentary beauty. Gray had blondes as his favourite hair color, although not having one himself. But the man was noticeably more focused to enjoying his apple, rather than to actually go on and try to get to know the lady better.

She came closer to him, perhaps hoping for a conversation. Gray’s intuition about that was right; she gave out her name as an early greet, a sign of desire to start a conversation. Gray would had hoped that he could get it going if she wanted to start it, because he would not want to leave a bad expression about himself to the lady.

The lady, in the other hand, looked like she had been living there for a long time. Maybe, Gray shrugged. He would not know yet.

Gray had a long thought after she’d asked why he would be in such an.. apparently dreadful place.

After a long pause, he finally decided to answer.

“I.. I..” Gray stuttered a bit, looking at her while still sitting.

“I’m lost..” Comical tears flowed down his eyes, Gray still chewing as he said in a sad, crying tone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:26 pm