Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

A preplanned meeting with fate

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Shocking! LET IT BURN! Shadowstep A preplanned meeting with fate Empty

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : B
    Level : 25
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lilinette Q. Mido
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Elemental golem creation

A preplanned meeting with fate Empty A preplanned meeting with fate

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:20 pm

The hallways were... laxed. Unexpectedly empty of Lilinettes so called "coworkers". She didn't actually consider any of them coworkers. She was better then them. All of them. Even nameless. Giving out a sigh, Lilinette lifted up her umbrella. "It is almost as if this wing of the Agency has been purposefully cleared out," She spoke, giving a chuckle and looking around the room of empty cubical and abandoned computers.

"So," she spoke, wondering why she had been asked to come to the building on this certainly purposeful day, "I see we have had to do some cuts with employees, huh?" She then let out a chuckle. "Or is that not it all."
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! A preplanned meeting with fate Empty A preplanned meeting with fate Empty
    Without A Body

Lineage : Suzaku, The Vermilion Bird
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 20
    Class : A
    Experience : 11225

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Elizavetha Killan
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Hell Demon Slayer

A preplanned meeting with fate Empty Re: A preplanned meeting with fate

Post by Nameless Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:27 pm

"Testing." His voice bounced off the walls. It almost seemed ghostly in the manner of his tone. "As you are powerful, you have no idea how to use yourself." He was just a voice, a sound from the walls. He watched her every move. "Sure, my body is weak, but I know that even if I die, I will rise again. So what happens when you die? What happens to the golems?" Nameless was full of questions for a timeless life. Nothing held him down. Not even death.

Not even life.
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:36 pm

Lilinettes sword was already in her hand, the practically useless umbrella gone form site, before Nameless even began to speak. "When I die?" she said, putting emphasus on the when due to confusion. "It's not when I day, it is not even if I day, I won't die." Lilinette then let out a sigh, and shook her head, sword still up tall, the grip of her shadow existing left hand grasping to it like it was nothing. "It almost sounds like you are planning to get rid of me," she spoke, puppy dog eyes appearing on her face as she began to play the part of a child, swaying back and forth in pseudo innocence. It was then she let out a chuckle. "And as for my golems, the only golems I truly care about are the ones that are just as indestructible as me," she spoke, holding up her sword and giving a childish smile, "Or even more indestructible." 

She then tilted her head and continued. "And I hate to bring you back down to reality, but you are nothing more then a germ. An illness. A weed. And just like any other germ, illness, and weed, you can be eradicated."
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! A preplanned meeting with fate Empty A preplanned meeting with fate Empty
    Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:50 pm

"If I were planning to get rid of you, trust me... I would have." Nameless spoke. He took a step forward, just a single step. The shadows seemed to let go of his being to reveal his entire self. He was behind Mido, but a great distance. He could see her, and she was not facing him. It was as simple as that. Should she attack, sh\ew would have to cover over fifty meters to get to him. And in addition to that, withstand the many experiments hidden in the walls.

"A parasite." Nameless said with laughter, "I am but a soul, with no body. The very essence that allows me to get a new vessel, is a disease that none can escape from."
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:21 pm

Giving a sigh, she shook her head. "Such an argument will get us no where." Lilinette spoke, looking at the man with her eyes following him around like daggers. "Neither one of us is going to prove the other wrong no matter how many more decades we quarrel about it, and with us being immortal, those decades would fly by."

She then put her sword on the ground, not caring if she put a stab into the floor. Her hand grasped firmly at the handle as she looked at Nameless. "So, Testing?" She asked, giving a yawn as her brain tickled with excitement. "What kind of, test"
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:28 pm

Nameless listened to each word she spoke. He was getting amused on how she missed the point. "If you were to die, what happens to the golems?" he asked again. The test? It was nothing to even measure. Nameless had his way of assessing things. She would have ti learn even if she didn't want to. Nameless have to explain something, and she would have to understand. Even if it would never happen, at least in her mind. Nameless knew very well how to kill an immortal in Pandora. He was taught how to. His disease landed on every wound, every dying person. Lilinette would have to learn about her death.

Hypothetically.
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:54 pm

Lilinette looked at him, a bit vexed by Nameless's curiosity of her golems. "Truthfully?" she began, giving a sigh. "I don't like to talk about it. It reminds me that I can die." There, she had admitted it. Her very being cringed as the words escaped her mouth but Lilinette trudged on. "But if you but know, nothing would happen to them." 

Her eyes gazed at Nameless, not like daggers, but as questions. Her entire being was cursing and yelling but the exterior was fine. Perfectly composed. "They would await in their typical state of being, resting in my basement. That is, until someone comes within range with a similar magic frequency to mine. Then they would activate and gain a new leader." Her voice was quiet, almost like a whisper. But she knew Nameless would be able to hear it. 

Lilinette then gripped her blade. She knew, as of now, she wasn't a very good match up against nameless. 

And in her three hundred years of life, 

Admitting defeat...

Was truly the most painful thing she had ever done.
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:02 pm

"No one is immortal. Life always has an end." Nameless took up a small knife out of his sleeve, and he proceeded to slice his arm open, from the inside of his forearm, from his elbow to his wrist. Blood began to drip and pour. It was an interesting sight, and then, the blood stopped. "The only thing everlasting about us, is our souls." Nameless pointed at his chest, where is heart would have been, with the bloody blade, "However, I am a Soulbound. I am only a soul." His body would bleed, it could die like any other. But unlike everyone else, he felt nothing. And that is what made him immortal.

"So ask yourself, have you done what you've done without regret? In this life?"
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:18 pm

Lilinette stood there. The tension in the air as Nameless bashed into her with jabbing question after jabbing question, Lilinette just held her breath. Have I done everything in my life without regret? She asked herself. She looked down towards then ground, her grip so strong it would break anything of a normal substance. "No," She spoke, the intensity in her voice and aura radiating out. "I won't be able to get rid of my regrets until i see you perish by my hands!" She swipped her hand out in front of her, her dress swirling around her as she stared at Nameless, eyes calm like the sea before a storm. 

"But don't worry." She spoke, lifting up her sword and turning it into her umbrella once more. "I won't kill you yet. I can't kill you yet. But when you get me strong enough," Her hand rising into the air, and then clenching into a fist, "I will end you."
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:34 pm

"Heh." Nameless scoffed, "You need to learn about Pandora before I'll even think about letting your filthy hands kill me."

Nameless thought about his death for a lone time. He had planned it out on many occasions. He remembered the many years he spent killing himself, only to be resurrected in another body, and in most instances, his killer. He would have enjoyed to watch her kill his body. It would only curse and mark her for possession later. He could force her soul out of her body and into the world. Or better yet... Clone her body, and enhance it.

"And the reason you seek to kill me... is what?"
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:49 pm

Lilinette looked as the man spoke. "Filthy hands..." She shook her head. "No no, anything but." Raising her hand in the air, she let out a manacle laugh. "These... These are the hands of god!" she shouted towards the ceiling, tears starting to dwell in her face. "The hands that revive the souls of the forgotten! The hands the bring people back and make them something once more!" Memories of her parents flashed through her head. the man who killed them. The same man who tortured her and removed her limbs, leaving her in an ally to die.

As tears began to drift down her face, she looked towards Nameless, her face still facing the ceiling. "I want you dead because you are an abomination! You call yourself a wondering soul, but you aren't. A soul is something humans have!" Her hands then slowly fell to her sides, clenching as she did nothing to stop the water dripping down her face. "And me and you, we don't have souls. I gave up mine the moment i cursed my self with this reached magic. And you?" She asked. 

"You never had one to begin with."
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:54 pm

Nameless smiled. She really had no idea of his history. But in truth, neither did he. He was a parasite, that was his fate. He had a soul... and that was all he had. His entire life was him trying to find himself, when he could never be found. He was a soul that could not be expressed. A soul that died and lived every day.

"That is why you will never kill me." Nameless spoke, "To defeat your enemy, you must understand them. That is how you grow stronger." His face emotionless, expressionless. "Instead you project your own ideals into something you don't know, and you lie to yourself pretending you are more than you are. You're nothing but a broken girl with a broken past, running from the shadows." His words harsh, and still ever echoing.

"But the shadows are inside of you."
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:14 pm

Lilinette began to breath heavy. "I am hiding from nothing you ignorant fungus." She spoke, her sword was lifted into the air and she pointed it directly at Nameless. What are you thinking? Her inner voice began to think. You are going to die if you fight him now. 

But lilinette didn't listen. "I Am not some worthless peon of yours. We are practically equals. Who cares if you have a couple hundred years on me," She then charged forward. "And I don't care if this kills you or not! I just want you to proove to me that you can feel!" She then sliced down, hopefully hitting Nameless, and slicing through his arm like she planned. 

"If you truly have a soul, then you would truly be able to feel pain."
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:23 pm

Nameless sighed as he took a step back. He side stepped just a foot, and watched the blade hit the log. It would cut through the log, as it was powerless. But with the strength of Lilinette, even if it was a powerful blade, she would not have enough power to slice the log in two.

"There you go again, drawing conclusions to the unknown." Nameless looked down at her, almost in a degrading manner. "I have always admired you, but now you are appearing to be no better than scum." he scoffed, "Look at yourself. Get yourself together." He took in a deep breath, "I do feel pain, much greater than you think. But in a rotting corpse, I have no nerves. My heart bleeds from an open wound. And I am forced to deal with it."

He looked forward, but his eyes were cast down at the girl, "I have killed myself more than the days you have lived. You don't know the meaning of the word pain."
    _________
    HP : 100%
    MP : 97% > 99% natural recovery

Jutsu Used:

Last edited by Nameless on Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:27 pm

Lilinette looked up at him. She reached up with her free hand, and dug her nails into her skin. "Pain?" She began to hyperventilate at the idiocy spewing from the mans mouth filled her ears. "Thats where you are wrong." Her eyes opened, and she continued to scratch her head, a horrific sound coming from the scratches. "I know pain. I felt the worst physical and mental pain one can feel in the same night!" Her breathing got deeper as she let out a roar, and charged forward. 

"YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT I WAS PUT THROUGH!" She wouldn't fall for the same trick twice, and as she touched down to the ground, she twirled, making a full 360. She would slice him, and even if she missed, his chakra would deplete eventually.

Leaving him wide open for a devastating attack.
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:43 pm

Nameless lifted his hands effortlessly, and vanished in a cloud of smoke. He was done playing games. He appeared right behind Lilinette and grabbed her hair. He pulled her head back, close enough for him to whisper in her ear.

"You had a family. You were loved. I wasn't." He squeezed his fist to pull some strands of hair, "I am no one. I am forgotten. I don't exist. My entire life I have been cast away and washed away. I am here, because they chose to put me here." He released and pushed he forward, creating a distance between them. "I have seen families of these bodies. I see their memories. Imagine a life where you have nothing, where you experience the same loss every day. You wake up knowing the next day will come, and no matter how many times you set yourself on fire, hang yourself, behead yourself, cut yourself, bleed yourself out.. not heaven or hell will ever take you. Forced to wander this world for the end of time.

Forced to never have a home."

______
    HP : 100%
    Chakra : 96% > 98% (Natural Strength)

Substitution Cooldown : 4 Posts

Jutsu Used:
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:55 pm

As the man teleported, she heard him land thanks to her increased hearing. 

"Thats exactly my point!" Lilinette spun around, and charged, seeing him cause distance didn't stop her. She slammed down, and continued to chase after him. "You were born with nothing!" She let out another roar and continued to attack, slicing again and again. "You don't know what it's like to have something and have it taken away from you in an instance!" she spoke, twirling around with her blade in a cascade of emotions and lashes. 

"You don't know what you don't have until you have it, and it is pried away from your bare hands!" 

"YOU GET NO PITTY FORM ME! I WOULD MUCH RATHER BE IN YOUR SITUATION THEN MY OWN!" Lilinette spoke, finally out of breath and loosing her balance. She slammed her blade into the ground, and began to breath heavily. "You have no idea what I've been through. And I have no Idea what you have been through." She then stopped facing the ground, looking up at Nameless. 

It was then it hit her. Gripping the blade, she pulled herself up, and slowly walked up to nameless, and if he would let her get close enough, she would be standing a good two feet away from him, no more malicious intent in her body. 

"But Neither one of us are going to agree on who has it worse, because we haven't experienced  the others trauma. No point in comparing tragedies anymore then we already have tried."

Lilinette then stuck out her hand, waiting for a handshake. "deal?" She spoke, no longer breathing heavily.
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:06 pm

Nameless stood, stone-faced. "Yet you blatantly continue to meddle in matters that do not concern you, and believe you know things when you do not." His eyes pierced the very tension in the air. His gaze earthshaking. His stance unwavering. "I was never born." he said, looking into her eyes, "Yet through the memories of all of these deceased, I watch as some kill their own families, and others watch them get massacred. I have seem this over a million times, each time tearing a piece of me." He looked at the girl as she stood close to him. "I did not ask you to understand what I am, nor did I ask you to understand who I am. I asked you to understand why I am."
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:18 pm

"How should I know?" Lilinetted let out a laugh. "You don't even know what you are. No one knows what they are. You are in the same boat as the rest of us. None of us know why the hell we are here." She then let out a sigh, and turned her sword into an umbrella. 

"You have done't the impossible today. You have asked the genius questions even she doesn't know." Letting out a chuckle, she turned around. "Don't get me wrong, even with this new found respect for you, I'm still going to kill you. One day." She then began to walk off. "But for now, I will be your faithful ally, boss." Letting out a chuckle, and straitening out her hair as she either awaited for Nameless to continue speaking, or allow her to walk away.
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:26 pm

"You don't even know what you are. No one knows what they are. You are in the same boat as the rest of us. None of us know why the hell we are here."

Those words. What was he? Could be remember? Sure, if he thought hard enough. But his real memories were buried under the millions of lives he took over and side tracked. He wasn't like te others. He had the answers, he just didn't know how to get to them. He knew why he was here.

"I'm here, because he put me here." He said. His own demise was of no concern to him. "He allows me to live, because I'm in his debt." He looked at the girl,

"But why do you think he lets you live?"
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:31 pm

He? who the hell was he? Looking at him a bit confused, she supposed the guy was talking about god, or the grim reaper, or something. "Hell if I know." She spoke, sighing. "Maybe to take you off his hands?" It was just a guess, it could have been right. "No way of really finding out, huh? I got my closure. I killed the man who made me what I was. As for what I'm supposed to do now? I don't know. I'm sure I'll figure that out one day." 

She then walked over towards a window and peered out. The sun was beginning to set, and she smiled. "Ask me again after we take over the world, and I have my blade to your parasitic throat. okay?"
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:34 pm

Nameless smiled. She was learning. It would take her to break herself down to build herself back up. Nameless understood that. He knew how this would end, just like it did with everyone else. She would learn and take what she knew. She would have to get clues and evidences rather than random guessing things hoping one of them is the truth. She would learn. She did learn.

"When your blade pierces my throat, we'll discuss more."
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:38 pm

Giving a yawn, Lilinette walked accross the hallway, and to the staircase. "I'll see you tomorrow. Or maybe not. I'm beat, might just summon up a few Golems and have them keep watch for awhile. I feel like need to hybernate for at least a day or two," She then turned around, sticking out her tongue. 

"Thanks for the chat, and don't worry. I'll pay for the damage done." She then entered the stair case, and wondered off to her mansion at the edge of town.

[exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:13 am