Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Back To The Beginning

Andr01d
    Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

How It's Made Terraforming Back To The Beginning Empty Back To The Beginning Empty
    Son of The Demon of Life || Father of the Demon of Logic

Lineage : Demon of Time
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : S
    Level : 76
    Experience : 118440

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Aknaid
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Primary Magic: Art of Mummification

Back To The Beginning Empty Back To The Beginning

Post by Andr01d Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:15 pm

"These books. I remember them."

He sat at the bar with a few tattered journals before him. Looking at them, he remembered how little he came from. He remembered his father's efforts to be a parent to him. And he remembered great friends that he may never see again.

"... This one is Spinal Tap's."

His long fingers ran down the spine of the worn and weathered book. He fondled such a memory, thinking about how two nobodies changed his entire view on life. It was as if that man of bone and the boy of blood shaped who he was more than his father. But even so, he had Kaseki to thank for the experience.

He opened the book, reading the first few lines within the book;

Spinal Tap : Necro-Puppetry
    (Legion of Neutrals)

In case I am taken, may this book be what is left. I only
    wish to see Bloodbank grow up. I want him to have a
    happy life.

May this book fall into worthy hands, if I am one to fail such
    a mission.   - Spinal Tap

His left hand rose to his chest, over where his heart would be. Only, there was no beat, only the echo of sorrow and solitude.

"My my..." he said to himself, his head nodding, "How the world has changed."
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

I'm Important Too! Gravestone How It's Made Back To The Beginning Empty

Lineage : Fence Master
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 13
    Experience : 435

Back To The Beginning Empty Re: Back To The Beginning

Post by Yoshimitsu Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:26 am

"Has it?"

He strolled down the side of the bar, taking a seat beside the mummified man. He set a sword on the counter, the weapon in its sheath. Beside it be placed both black satin pouches, ready to uncover secrets. Then he placed a book on the counter. It had appeared to be burned, or tried to be burned. There was no telling what secrets would lay inside of it, however a familiar symbol sat on the front of it.

"They said you were the Leader of Neutrals." Yoshimitsu spoke, "Then this belongs to you."

Bloodbank
    ~ Water/Blood/Liquid ~

From the fire, a phoenix falls.
    From the ashes it is reborn again.
    I may not know who or where I am,
    But at least I have my friend.

The top cover was all that seemed to be inspected and opened. The other burnt pages seemed to be fully intact, ready to be read, if they were readable.

"So can you provide me some answers, or am I going to be left with more questions?"
    Andr01d
    Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

How It's Made Terraforming Back To The Beginning Empty Back To The Beginning Empty

Character Sheet

Post by Andr01d Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:42 pm

"... That's not possible..."

His eyes fell upon the book, away from the man. He has put the mysteriousness beside him and wanted nothing more than to cherish those he had lost. These two books were the beginning of Urban City, as well as the era of the Legion of Neutral's golden years. It was in the loss of these two souls that his would was cast in darkness... and that he lost his wife.

He would look up to the man, laying his hand over the book, as if to say that it was his now. He was not one to bring about war and destruction, but he needed all pieces of this literature collection for his own peace and sanity.

"We used to be the good guys. At least, until every decided we were their targets."

He thought about the war and destruction. While Kaseki was at his side and behind him, he could not shake off that Nameless was always out there doing the same in a more sinister manner. They never fought with each other's ideals, they fought over whose way was the right way.

"You must have come a long way. And you must have many questions. I will give you all the answers I can."
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshimitsu Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:33 pm

Pondering the thought, he was beside a man of great power, and even greater mysteries. He let a good amount of time pass as he sat there, looking away from the man. He would give him the book. After all, it must have belonged to him in some way or another. But he found the question he wanted to ask.

"Can you help me find my son?"

Those words alone destroyed his guise. He was no longer a bountiful samurai. He was Yoshimitsu, the last samurai of the Manji clan. He was a father.
    Andr01d
    Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Andr01d Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:29 pm

It was unexpected to say the least. This man was not your average mortal in the land of the dead. It would seem as if he was the few that excepted this chaos filled world for what it was and simply wanted to make the best of it.

Aknaid thought of his reply, only to remember that this man alone possessed skills to obtain artifacts of Pandora. He was no doubt someone with an eye out for importance. If he didn't know better, he would have believed him to be a native himself.

"I will help you find your son."

He smiled, only to imagine the adventures of searching for a child from another world. He could only wonder how a boy would find his way around this world.
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshimitsu Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:58 pm