Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

The Beginning of Disaster. (Private)

Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! The Beginning of Disaster. (Private) Empty The Beginning of Disaster. (Private) Empty The Beginning of Disaster. (Private) Empty
    Momma Aki~

Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : B
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5850

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Akira
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Fire Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)

The Beginning of Disaster. (Private) Empty The Beginning of Disaster. (Private)

Post by Akira Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:16 pm

Her mind was set. She had thought about joining the event sense the very first day it had began. The Demon had already thrown some of her best into the mix. She couldn't leave them on their own though. She couldn't just watch from the sidelines. Whether she liked the idea or not she was going to enter. Akira and Delilah did everything together. Since Day 1 at the academy, they hadn't been separated. Delilah was the main reason for Akira's entry. The only think Akira had to do was... stay alive. The Demon didn't know what this event had in store but she was planning for the worse.

Purple eyes stared from about 5 feet away. She held Nuibari in her right hand standing vertically and with it being a 6 ft 2in sword, she stood out like a sore thumb. The end of the thread had been wrapped around her middle finger and tied into a bow. Akira wouldn't let anyone take her sword without taking her finger with it. The time had finally come and Akira was ready to go sign up. She was about to take her first step when she heard a voice from behind Her. It was very familiar and very soft sounding.

"Akira! There you are! I'm sorry! I got distracted.. I saw this cute little kid running around and he had lost his mommy so I helped..and then I saw a cute little girl with a stuffed bunny.. she thought it was real... so of course I played along... she was so adorable and asked me to be her friend!..." Delilah. She was quite the talker when it came to things she liked. Akira would turn to her and look at her from her head to her toes. Delilah seemed to be about 5'8". Yes, she was quite a tall girl but she was happy about it. Akira had always noticed their hight difference and now it would come in handy. Delilah. Hold this and follow me," Akira would say quickly as she moved to the sign in table. Of course, Delilah quickly followed. She looked so much better holding Nuibai than Akira did. Then again, Delilah looked better than Akira at everything. She was such a pretty girl. As Akira was signing in, she couldn't help but notice the woman behind the table was staring at her. "Is there something so interesting to you that you can't divert your eyes for a mere two seconds? It's not polite to stare, young lady. Hasn't your mother ever told you that?" With those words the woman would look down a bit ashamed and Akira would walk away. Delilah only followed when she felt the string being pulled. She had been too busy staring at the woman. "Wasn't that a bit.. harsh?" "Shouldn't you have learned something from it?"

The two would walk in silence for a bit. Delilah soon admitted Akira was right. Although Delilah was pretty, Akira always seemed to have superior intelligence.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:47 am