Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

The Beginning

Sonya
    Sonya

Terraforming I Need A Medic! The Beginning Empty
    Ramen and Beas Daughter

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Static Lightning
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : S
    Level : 76
    Experience : 117051

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yuna Seikatsu
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Earth Demon Slayer

The Beginning Empty The Beginning

Post by Sonya Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:14 pm

"I wish I could do more for Fiore..."

Yuna gently lifted her necklace to see it better. It was of a silvery color with a misty, baby blue gem which contained a kind of soft glow that you could only find in stars. Even in the dim light, it seemed to sparkle with great radiance and hints of mystery. 

"I-I'm sorry..." Yuna whispered gently to the necklace, "I didn't mean to..." The gem gleamed as if telling her it was alright. That it had agreed to do this. Still, Yuna blamed herself for putting an end to the star's short human life. But, as the star continuously reminded her, it had been lucky that Yuna had wished a wish that day. For if someone with evil intentions had taken a hold of her, it would have gone badly for their world. Even so, this apology had become a sort of ritual that had lasted for three years ever since Yuna had wished once upon a star. A star that had become a member of the Nox Animus guild three years past. How it had survived, she had no clue, but the star went on every day as a normal mage would. Without a fear of the words, I wish... 

~Flashback~

It had all started the night when Yuna had gone up to the guild roof to see the stars. It was a cresent moon that day and the stars all twinkled down upon Fiore. The night sky was a dark, rich sapphire blue that enhanced the brightness of the already bright stars and moon, and the breeze blew gently as if to caress any nightowl's cheek. "Can't sleep?" The girl by the name of Lune asked. Yuna looked up at the girl and nodded in agreement without saying anything. Lune smiled at the young Guildmaster and sat besides her on the edge of the ship. Turning her gaze up at the sky, Lune smiled and whispered to herself, "Home... Home is certainly beautiful, isn't it?" The nature fairy smiled, "Y-Yes it is..." Yuna thought back on her life before the guild. She didn't remember much about her past. All she remembered was Kaseki and the forest. The forest had become her home as had Dragon Fang, but not as much as Nox Animus had.

Her life had started when she found herself lost and alone, venturing in the forest. Her stomach growling and herself battered and dirty with no memory of who she was or where she had come from. The Demon of Life had been there to rescue her and raised her as his own. He taught her the ways of the earth while he himself controlled the vast waters. As he went to Lamia Scale to learn the ways of a hero, she turned to Nox Animus to pay back two of the guildmember's kindness; the thief, currently at the time her Ace, and the guard, now member and Ace of the great Savage Skull. Days, weeks, and eventually years went by and Yuna grew a deep love for the guild. She worked hard to bring in members and defended the guild from those who spoke ill of it. Nox Animus had become her home and she protected it with everything she had. Even the attack on the beautiful city of Rose Garden did not sway her in the least to think ill of it. She understood. She understood it as she understood her father's leave of Lamia Scale to the world of Savage Skull. She understood it as she understood her sister's, Maria's, leave of Fiore. She understood it even more when her father had left her alone to venture the world with Xiaowei, his wife. Perhaps it all served a purpose, but for what, she didn't know. For now, all she wanted to do was to keep continuing in taking great care of her guild as the great Alexander Zenneth, the previous master of Nox Animus, had done before her. 

Yuna sighed and fluttered her wings anxiously. Where would her life take her now? She was both terrified and completely excited to find out where she would go from there. She turned her gaze towards Lune only to discover that she was looking at her quizically. "If you could wish for something... What would it be?" Yuna opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted by the star. "Fame... Fortune... Takeover of the world... Power...?" Yuna smiled to herself. This wasn't what she wished for. What she wished for was "...I want to do more for Fiore..." The star sat there quietly for a minute, digesting what Yuna had said. After a minute or so, she turned to smile at Yuna and pointed up at the sky. "A shooting star... Why don't you wish for it?" Sure and oddly enough, a single star shot across the sky. Yuna obediently closed her eyes and smiled. "Say it out loud and add in 'and Lune to help me.'" It was a strange request, yet Yuna listened to the star. She didn't know why as she didn't really believe in wishing on stars, but she had hope. "I wish I could do more Fiore... and Lune to help me accomplish it..." The small fairy opened her eyes and turned to Lune. Lune nodded to Yuna and simply said. "Your wish has been granted." A bright flash of bluish white light appeared and where Lune once was, a beautiful necklace laid there. Perhaps the star believed she could save herself from dying by Yuna wishing and adding those words and, to an extent, it had happened. Yet the star had sealed and forever binded itself to the necklace that would forever grant Yuna her wishes. A necklace that would both guard and protect the young Guildmaster if ill ever fell upon her. After all, Yuna had become its master and thus had become the only person to reign over a star for the rest of her life.

~Current Time~

Yuna, with a hand still clutching the necklace, stood up from her desk and moved towards the window. "Fiore certainly is beautiful at night... Right, Lune?" Yuna said speaking to the necklace. If anyone else had been there they would have thought her crazy, but Yuna knew. A soft, warm wave seemed washed over her in agreement. Yes... Came a soft telepathic whisper, Yes it is...

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:35 am