Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Ruin Runner{Solo}

Anonymous

Ruin Runner{Solo} Empty Ruin Runner{Solo}

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:39 pm

The Dragon Slayer slipped his clothes on and headed for Magnolia's Ruins. He heard that there was a zombie infestation there, so he decided to check it out. That and there were Lacrima crystals all over the place. Ryuhei mulled about it overnight, about how much he could sell a Lacrima for, or what else he can use it for So it was this morning that he decided to risk his very life(not really) to go out and find these Lacrima jewels. He also was going to kick the asses of some zombies, as to gauge his skill in combat.

When Ryuhei got to the Ruins, he looked around for any new finds.
    Anonymous

Ruin Runner{Solo} Empty Re: Ruin Runner{Solo}

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:42 pm

Ryuhei thought of how long he was going to be in these ruins. He hadn't found anything yet, so that brought his hopes down a bit.
    However, it wasn't like he had gone through the entire place already. Nor was it like he was going home soon. It was at least six in the morning, and the Dragon Slayer had at least twelve hours before he was going home for the night. Hopefully he wouldn't leave empty-handed; it would suck if he came out of here with nothing to show for it.

The Dragon Slayer took a stick and started drawing a circle, with a cross inside it. It would be a sort of guide as to where he was.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Ruin Runner{Solo} Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:42 pm

The member 'Ryuhei' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Normal Dice' :
    Ruin Runner{Solo} Dice-icon
    Result :
    Ruin Runner{Solo} 2iiafqp
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:48 pm

As soon as Ryuhei finished drawing the guide, he found a shadow towering over his own. The Dragon Slayer attempted to turn, only to be kicked a couple feet ahead. Ryuhei landed on his feet, wondering whoever the hell it was that just kicked him.

It was a bandit. A bandit covered in tattered clothing resembling a homeless man, and who had a sword and some knives on him. Ryuhei thought to himself for a second: This man has blades that can cut and kill me in seconds if I'm not careful.

The Dragon Slayer nearly failed to notice when the bandit charged at him. Luckily, he noticed just enough to sidestep, and push the bandit down to the ground using his own momentum.

The sword and knives fell out of his belt as he made impact with the ground. Ryuhei took this opportunity to literally immobilize the man by stabbing two of the knives into each of his hands, and into the ground.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Ruin Runner{Solo} Empty

Post by NPC Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:48 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    Result :
    Ruin Runner{Solo} 2my2smo
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:51 pm

The bandit began squirming as Ryuhei began to walk away. He knew for a fact that the wounds were fairly superficial in terms of severity; He wouldn't be hearing the last of that garbage-riddled man. The Dragon Slayer began walking around, his cargo pants slightly dirtied with soot.

Ryuhei thought to himself for a minute. I haven't been here for five minutes, and already I've been attacked, he thought. I really wish that guy had posed more of a challenge, though, it felt like I was pinning a piece of paper to a wall or something like that.

The Dragon Slayer put his hands in his pockets and continued walking.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:51 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    Result :
    Ruin Runner{Solo} Dw9y4j
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:05 pm

As the Dragon Slayer kept walking, he felt a presence literally haunting his every step. It wasn't a presence, really. It was more like a group of presences. All of which felt to Ryuhei like real humans, but they had a certain taintedness to them.

The Dragon Slayer turned around to see that it was a group of zombies. Just made my day, he thought. Since I have no weapons to fight them with. The most I can do right now is stall for time.

Ryuhei began grabbing a series of rocks, one of which was bigger than all of the others.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:05 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    Result :
    Ruin Runner{Solo} 2iiafqp
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:10 pm

To make matters worse for Ryuhei was another bandit. Except that this one was more big-boned in size. I mean. the one Ryuhei fought before was really skinny. And not that that skinny bandit managed to get his hands out of the ground, he's come back for Ryuhei with a vengeance.

Okay, this will be a great day, Ryuhei thought. Two bandits and a group of zombies. Perhaps they'd understand if the Dragon Slayer just told them that he didn't have anything on him. Perhaps after they'd have killed him.

You've gotta be fucking kidding me, world, Ryuhei was thinking as he looked at the odds of his winning this fight.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:10 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    Result :
    Ruin Runner{Solo} E7h35y
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:52 pm

Well, it's not like I can really do anything in this situation, the Dragon Slayer was thinking. Two bandits, and a group of zombies, probably five or six. The normal human would have a hell of a lot of trouble trying to get out of this, but Ryuhei wasn't the average human.

In fact, he was a Dragon Slayer. Though he didn't think he would need to use his magic for this situation. The only time he ever actually needed to use his magic was for when he was fighting other mages.

In the meantime, a bandit, rather both bandits had gotten to attacking Ryuhei. One managed to cut his bicep open; only a shallow cut. The other didn't do much at all, until he was thrown by the Dragon Slayer.

That was when he found something shiny.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:52 pm

'Normal Dice' :