Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Job: Haunted Mansion (Hershel and Naisu)

Hershel
    Hershel

I Need A Medic! Gravestone THIS IS MADNESS! Job: Haunted Mansion (Hershel and Naisu) Empty

Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Position : None
    Origin : Toonville
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : D
    Level : 6
    Experience : 170

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Hershel
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Toon Antics

Job: Haunted Mansion (Hershel and Naisu) Empty Job: Haunted Mansion (Hershel and Naisu)

Post by Hershel Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:23 pm

Job Info:

It was nearing twilight as Hershel made his approach to the house. The toon rabbit gave a small sigh as he thought about the reason for him doing this job. Admittedly he wasn't all that powerful. Something that was apparent with the lack of likes on his facebook page. Yet did he really need to do something so small. He wasn't exactly a firm believer that small things grow into bigger things or however that saying goes.

It also didn't help that his supposed new partner wanted to test them on their leadership skills. And how exactly babysitting a house by themselves proves this is beyond Hershel's reasoning. It's a house. By themselves. In the dark, no less.

Though now that Hershel gave it some thought, it would be funny if this house actually was haunted. Maybe they would be able to scare Naisu to the point where he would pee his pants. Now that would be hilarious. To bad it wasn't likely to happen. For a variety of reasons.

Hershel sighed as he waited by the front gate for his partner to arrive. Though Hershel wouldn't be all that surprise if he ended up popping out of nowhere as he just happened to be here this whole time waiting for him. It seems that sort of thing happens a lot for missions like this.
    Anonymous

Job: Haunted Mansion (Hershel and Naisu) Empty Re: Job: Haunted Mansion (Hershel and Naisu)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:44 pm

OOC: Remember this is the Kingdom of Kai so there is no "twilight" here. The sun rises here but it's light doesn't shine on us due to the second moon orbiting Pandora.

Naisu may have overslept on this one. It had been only a short time after his strange second adventure in Edolas and the strange isolated training to enhance his own powers that he and Hershel finally had some time to get to know one another. He was happy to get a chance to learn about the toon and who he was a person. Kabuto hadn't said much to him about Hershel besides the fact that they were to run Snake together. As Naisu was running to their agreed meeting spot: he began to let his mind wander about the mission. Unfortunately for the client they were about to meet the Kingdom of Kai was always night. Night had its fair share of association with monsters and general scares, and leaving in a place where such a thing was eternal could scramble a few screws loose. He would surely need some comfort and life-coaching to overcome his fear, and Naisu hoped this would teach Hershel a lesson as well. As leaders one of their most important roles was the capability to lead their subordinates beyond the limiter known as fear. They had to be able to inspire and lead.

Naisu was a decent leader, but he hoped Hershel could be even better.
    Hershel
    Hershel

I Need A Medic! Gravestone THIS IS MADNESS! Job: Haunted Mansion (Hershel and Naisu) Empty

Character Sheet

Job: Haunted Mansion (Hershel and Naisu) Empty Re: Job: Haunted Mansion (Hershel and Naisu)

Post by Hershel Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:46 pm

((Oh... Sorry. My bad. I completely forgot the lore of this place.))

Hershel gave a deep yawn as he waited for Naisu. It felt like he has been waiting here for nearly two weeks for his partner to show up. A part of Hershel was even beginning to think that Naisu would never show up. Yet he decided to wait a few minutes more, and sure enough, Naisu arrived. Which Hershel was happy to see seeing how he was pretty sure the man who owns this mansion was starting to freak out about a bipedal rabbit just standing on front lawn.

"It's good of you to finally show up. Forgot to set you alarm clock." Hershel poked fun at before motioning towards the mansion. "Ehh... It doesn't matter. Let's see about getting this done and over with. The batteries on my phone are running low and I forgot to bring my charger with me."

With that, Hershel led the two to the front door.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:01 pm

Naisu felt a little bit of guilt in making Hershel wait so long, but thankfully he arrived as fast he could when he did. Hershel seemed to be smug about the Shadow's lack of good timing, which probably didn't give him many points in terms of competence. Naisu let out a small, forced laugh when questioned about his alarm clock. "Yeah that doesn't usually happen," he explained. "Anyways I suppose we should enter the house and see what kind of ordeal we have to endure here." He wondered to himself if this place was really full of ghosts. That would certainly prove to be interesting. He would love to meet a ghost. His companion Natsume seemed puzzled by the current events. She wasn't quite sure why they were doing this, but she learned to just roll with Naisu's strange adventures.

They both entered inside the Haunted House with Hershel. Their journey was about to begin.

OOC: Giving you the freedom to create/control the NPC.~
    Hershel
    Hershel

Character Sheet

Post by Hershel Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:12 pm

"My guess. That ordeal is going to be boredom." Hershel said as he headed towards the door and gave it a knock. A few seconds then passed before a handsome looking man dressed in black opened the door.

"May I help you?" The butler asked as he eyed the two guests.

"Yes. We're here about the Ghostbusting job or whatever." Hershel responded.

"The what?"

"The Ghost Busting job."

"I'm afraid I have no idea what you mean. My master didn't ask for any jobs like that."

"Look here bub..." Hershel stopped himself as he remembered that Naisu was right behind, "I mean... This is Mr. Clients mansion, is it not?"

"Oh... I believe I see the mistake now. No. Mr. Clients estate is the next one down." The butler said as he pointed to the side with his thumb, and sure enough, there was another mansion right over there.

"Huh... What do you know? I guess I was given the wrong address." Hershel thought aloud, knowing full well he just came to the first mansion he saw in this area. How was he suppose to know there were more then one mansion around here? "Thanks for your help. Here's my autograph as an apology for bothering you. Come on Naisu." Hershel finished as he handed the man an autographed napkin before heading off to the next house.

As the two of them left, the man looked at the autograph before tearing it in half and heading back inside. "What an oddly polite, yet scary man." Hershel commented with a small shrug, not aware that the man just destroyed the autograph Hershel gave him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:38 pm

Naisu was surprised by the events that transpired. When Hershel knocked on the door he felt like he was forgetting something, but due to his haste in getting here it slipped his mind. And when the butler and Hershel began their conversation, it was then that Naisu remembered what he had just forgotten. This wasn't the house they were supposed to visit. He had been given an address when they decided to take this mission, and this was not it. But he let the dialogue play its course, not wanting to embarrass themselves further. He nodded when Hershel told him to follow him toward the next house. "Yeah he seems like quite the character," Naisu commented with a grin. He shrugged and then they continued walking.

After some time they eventually got to the right house, and Naisu asked him, "Do you want to knock, or is it supposed to be my turn?" he asked in jest.
    Hershel
    Hershel

Character Sheet

Post by Hershel Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:04 am

"I got it. I got it." Hershel responded slightly annoyed. He still couldn't believe he went to the wrong house. How was he suppose to know that their were multiple mansions anyways? Aren't these things usually a bit secluded?

Hershel reached the front door and gave it a small knock. He then waited for a short while before giving the door another knock. Yet there was still no answer. Becoming increasingly impatient, he was about to knock on the door a third time before the door finally was answered.

"I'm sorry about that. It's a big house and I can't afford to keep any real help. Are you two here for the ghost job?" A man said as he looked at the two. He definitely didn't look anything like the butler that answered the other door. This guy instead looked pretty meek and feeble. Definitely could also do with a bit more sun. In fact Hershel got the impression this guy wasn't you usually business tycoon or your other mansion owners. This guy probably inherited it or won a lottery or something like that.

((Go ahead and take control of the client for your posts if you want. It'll be easier on both of us.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:20 pm

As Naisu entered the mansion he couldn't help but begin to analyze the man. He wondered what kind of person he was dealing with, as that would force him to use a different style of tactic in order to deal with them. He smiled politely at the man who entered through the door and they walked in. Naisu's hazel eyes staring meticulous to scan for any subtle details he could pick up. "Thank you for having us," Naisu politely greeted. When the man spoke about the ghost job and asked if that was why they were here, Naisu nodded. "We believe we can help you, Mr...?" Naisu stopped short as he reached for the man's name. "Fisk." the man replied. Naisu nodded, taking the name and attempting to absorb it, "Mr. Fisk. In the event that a ghost is here we are prepared to deal with the issue. If you are to entertain the notion that a ghost may NOT be here; I wish to ask why you think there's a ghost in this house." Naisu stated. Naisu got to the chase and asked what was on his mind. Was the man crazy or a victim of some supernatural event? Naisu wanted to find out. And he wished to help the man whichever the case was.
    Hershel
    Hershel

Character Sheet

Post by Hershel Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:26 pm

"Fisk? Why does that name sound so familiar." Hershel said to himself as he went into deep thought where he could have heard the name before.

Meanwhile, the man just gave Hershel a strange look before continuing. "Well where should I begin? You see I moved to this mansion about a month ago after my grandparents passed away. Since then, I've noticed several strange things occurring. Things not being where I left them at. Noises of someone walking through the mansion when I'm the only one who lives here. I've even seen the phantasms appear right outside my window." Fisk shivered at thought, "And if that isn't enough for you to believe me, every night at midnight I've been hearing a strange voice coming from somewhere on this floor. Yet when I go to check it out, I find no one there. How else is that even possible except for ghosts?"

Hershel facepalm after hearing all that. "Oh my Kaseki. Can you be any lazier then to just copy paste a post answering the same question from an earlier time you did this mission writer?" He asked to the non-existent fourth wall before returning his attention back to the client, "Don't worry. We'll take care of this 'Ghost' problem of yours in a jiffy. I'll even throw in an autograph for free. So just head to whatever non-existent hotel your planning on staying tonight and let me and my sidekick do what we do best." He proclaimed proudly to the client, hoping it would cheer him up, or at very least give them some privacy during this mission.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:22 am