Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Haunted Mansion job (Lee Yao)

Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! The Giving Tree How It's Made Haunted Mansion job (Lee Yao) Empty

Lineage : Amulet Coin
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 8
    Experience : 165

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lee Yao
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Card-Make Magic

Haunted Mansion job (Lee Yao) Empty Haunted Mansion job (Lee Yao)

Post by Lee Yao Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:51 pm

Job Info.:

Lee looked down at the piece of paper in his hand then back up at the house that was standing right in front of him. He repeated this a few times before finally staying "Yep I guess this is the place." He walked up to the front door and knocked.
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! The Giving Tree How It's Made Haunted Mansion job (Lee Yao) Empty

Character Sheet

Haunted Mansion job (Lee Yao) Empty Re: Haunted Mansion job (Lee Yao)

Post by Lee Yao Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:00 pm

After a minute passed the old man answered the door with a panic look on his face. "Yes can I help you?" he asked. "Hello I'm replying to your job offering about a spirit inhabiting your home." Answered Lee showing him the job information sheet. "Oh one second sir!" He said closing the door.
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:05 pm

"Thank you so much for humoring a silly old man." Said the old man once he reopened the door and began to invite Lee in. "Hey its no problem. You can never be to sure these days. What's small now could be a problem later." Said Lee but in is head he was thinking "For the price your paying just to sit in a home and relax who wouldn't take this job."
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:22 pm

His home was rather old, must have been living her for a long time now. "Alright why don't we start with what's been bothering you the most." Lee asked. "Well the first sign was that I started to hear some strange noises then it was followed by things getting moved around without me even touching them."
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:27 pm

Lee thought that the things getting moved around could have just been the old man going senile but the strange sounds could mean something else. "Alright why don't we start with the noises then. What do they sound like?" The old man began to walk into the living room while saying "It all started when I was in here. I was watching TV when I heard that something was upstairs."
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:42 pm

"It sounded like someone had snuck in. I could hear the sounds of someone walking around up stairs. As you can see this house is very old so the wood flooring creeks a lot but when I went upstairs to check no one was there." The old man explained. "Alright lets having a look around upstairs then." Lee suggested.
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:50 pm

After spending sometime looking around upstairs Lee couldn't find a trace that someone could have snuck in through any of the windows upstairs. "Have you been noticing any recurring time frames which the noises begin?" The old man began to think back and after a moment he answered "Yes it always seems to be between the times of 7 and 8 pm. Although the days are always different usually ever 2 or 3 days or so."
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:01 pm

Lee looked at his watch and saw it was currently 5:24 pm. "Alright and when was the last time you heard the noises?" The old man began to think again but was quick to answer this time "About 3 days ago now." Lee began to put things together in his head to see if he could come up with some kind of conclusion but nothing has been confirmed so its hard to say what's actually going on here.
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:33 pm

"Alright!" Said Lee finally. "Looks like I came at the right time. Odds are we will hear something tonight so I guess the only thing we can do now is sit back and wait for something to happen." Lee finished saying while walking back downstairs. "Again thank you for doing this young man." Lee laughed at the concept of being called a young man. If only the old man knew the truth.
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:07 pm

Lee and the old man spent the next hour or so sitting in the living room waiting for something to happen but nothing had showed itself yet. It was nearing 8 pm and Lee was getting very bored until sure enough they starting hearing noises upstairs like someone had snuck in and is currently moving around. "Well the rules out the old man going senile." He thought.
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:22 pm

"Alright I'll go check it out you stay here and call me if someone comes downstairs." Lee said as he began to sneak upstairs. Lee was right outside of the room where they heard the noises coming from. It was the old mans bedroom. Lee quickly wiped open the door to try and catch the intruder off guard with a card in hand ready for combat but no one was there. He heard the pitter-patter of something on the other side of the bed. Lee slowly walked up around the bed to see a squirrel trying to get into the closet. "Well that about sums everything up." He said putting his card away and grabbing the squirrel.
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:38 pm

Lee headed back downstairs to show the old man the squirrel. "I think I found your ghost." He said showing the old man the squirrel who was currently trying to get away. "He was trying to get into your closet when I found him I'm guessing this little guy made a nest in there or something." The old man looked surprised. "Oh my." he said. "To explain the fact that things were getting moved without you touching them was probably this guy moving around on shelf's and moving them himself." Lee explained. "Well thank you for solving this mystery for me. Its pretty late your welcome to stay the night and head out anytime you wish and of course there is the matter of your reward." The old man offered. "That's nice of you but I'll just head out now. You don't live to far from town and I usually stay up pretty late so I'll just stay at a hotel somewhere." Lee answered and in truth Lee didn't want to spend another minute of his time here, he was already bored enough as it was.
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:41 pm

(OOC: And this is where I activate my Cards of Fortune ability where I get an added reward based on what roll I get. Here is a link to my Magic and here goes the roll. Aw a 2 that means i get x0 money for a reward T_T at least my lineage gives me +500 for completing a job ^^)

Last edited by Lee Yao on Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Haunted Mansion job (Lee Yao) Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:41 pm

The member 'Lee Yao' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Normal Dice' :
    Haunted Mansion job (Lee Yao) Dice-icon
    Result :
    Haunted Mansion job (Lee Yao) Images12
    Sonya
    Sonya

Terraforming I Need A Medic! Haunted Mansion job (Lee Yao) Empty
    Ramen and Beas Daughter

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Static Lightning
    Class : S
    Level : 76
    Experience : 117051

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yuna Seikatsu
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Earth Demon Slayer

Post by Sonya Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:30 pm

This plus 500 coins shall be added~
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Haunted Mansion job (Lee Yao) Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:30 pm

The member 'Sonya' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    Haunted Mansion job (Lee Yao) Treasu10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:26 am