Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Sandy Beginnings (Private)

Sahara
    Sahara

I'm Important Too! Sandy Beginnings (Private) Empty

Lineage : Fence Master
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 1610

Sandy Beginnings (Private) Empty Sandy Beginnings (Private)

Post by Sahara Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:36 pm

'Where am I?' She though to herself as she looked at the back of red eyelids. It so bright and so hot. The air was and the ground was... sandy. After a moment, the girl would sit up. Where was she? What was she to do? Blue eyes would blink multiple times as she tried to adjust them. Her vision would stat off blurry and then become clearer with each blink. When it has final cleared, the girl would slowly stand. 

Blue eyes would look around until they spotted something. It was too far away for her to clearly see. So, she would make her way towards it. She would be skeptical at first but would soon reach the rather large entrance to some place. What was this place? The girl would attempt to enter until a guard stopped her. "Stop. Identification and purpose for entery?" He would ask her. The had seen her coming and were simply skeptical as to why she had been so hesitant. It rose quite the suspicion. 

However when the girl attempted to speak, nothing came out. Her eyes widened. What was wrong? What would she do? The guard would notice something was wrong. "Inform Mother Akira of the situation." He would whisper to the second guard. With those words, guard two would rush off. This would make the girl rather nervous and shaky. She didn't know what was happening and why the other guard had left. "Stay calm. We simply wish to get you help." The guard would say softly. So, the girl would stand still and simply stare.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! Sandy Beginnings (Private) Empty Sandy Beginnings (Private) Empty Sandy Beginnings (Private) Empty
    Momma Aki~

Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : B
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5850

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Akira
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Fire Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)

Sandy Beginnings (Private) Empty Re: Sandy Beginnings (Private)

Post by Akira Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:10 pm

She had been sitting in her office doing her routinely paper work, keeping up with the villagers, and looking at missions the village had listed. This was normally what she did when she was in the village considering she was out for periods of time. The woman never knew when she would be out or for how long it just kind of happened. She would be in her office one day and gone the next. She could be gone for days, weeks, or maybe a month but never longer. There was the fact that she was second in command at Necro Wonderland, so that was also a factor that contributed to her disappearance. Although, she was the only one that had such information and nobody would ever dare to question the Mother of Sunagakure.

A knock could be heard against the demon's wooden, office door. "Enter." Her monotone voice would say as she looked over files of her shinobi. Soon, the door would open and a male voice could be heard. "Forgive me, Mother Akira. There's a situation... that needs your attention. That is if you will give it." Red eyes would look up to a man with hair green in color. He kneeled before the woman's desk with his head hung. This man was known as "The Green Swordsman" in her village. Thus was simply due to him being quite masterful in the art of Bukijutsu, while also having natural green hair. "Please stand. Information?" The woman would ask as she stared at the man. Her hands dropping the paper work on her desk and finding themselves with fingers intertwined under her chin. "Yes ma'am." He would reply as he stood. He had such a kind but stern face. "A girl has come upon the village. We don't know her intentions but she seemed quite suspicious. We don't know if she speaks but she looks in rough shape." At this, Akira would sigh.

"So my suspicious huh? Many people are suspicious in this world it's quite a pain. How do you not know if she speaks? If she hasn't been given a chance to..." Akira would be interrupted by the man's voice. "Forgive me ma'am but again.. she's in rough shape. We're not quite sure if it's because she's sick. However, she seems to open her mouth but no sound comes out." Red eyes would stare at the man for a good few moments before she would sigh once more.

'This is quite ridiculous. This had better be worth it,' The Mother would think before standing. "Take me there." With this, Akira would leave her office. She had left one of her best standing guard, as she followed the green haired man. Soon enough,they would make it to the gate, where the girl stood. "Why.. she's just a child." Akira would say as she stared at the girl. What was she doing out here? Was she alone? She seemed so broken and beat up. She seemed frightened and quite nervous. Akira would slowly move closer to the child and place her hand upon the girl's head. "Please. Don't be frightened. We're only going to try and help you. Can you tell me about yourself?"
    Sahara
    Sahara

Post by Sahara Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:02 pm

She stood staring at the first guard with wide eyes. What was happening? What was this place? Obviously a desert of some sort but why was she here? Who was this man? He stared at her with a smile but glanced away every once in a while. She couldn't tell but she believed he was a bit nervous. Could it be because she was a girl? The again, he hadn't seemed nervous until the other left. Could something else be making him nervous? Or someone? That's when they appeared. One of them was he second guard and the other was a... thing.

Blue eyes stared at the.. thing.. with wide eyes. She looked so different. What was she? Blue eyes traced the horns that protruded from the things head. Was it a monster? Then again, it looked and dressed like a girl. Could it be a girl? Soon, it started to get closer to the child. Her body would tense. Should she move? What was it going to do? Would she die if she tried to leave? Was she going to die now? What a predicament.

Blue eyes closed tightly, until she simply felt the woman's hand on her head. What was this? The girl would slowly open her eyes and stare up into the woman's red eyes. They were so piercing, yet so kind. Her voice was void of emotion, yet held so much softness. How was this? The girl would then become uncomfortable as she was asked to speak once more. After stand in for a moment with her mouth completely still, the girl would try to speak. Of course, nothing came out. What was happening?! Eyes began to tear up as she patted her throat. She hoped they wouldn't be angry. This was scary. Why couldn't she speak?! What was wrong?! Blue eyes almost seemed to overflow as small tears ran down the girl's cheeks.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! Sandy Beginnings (Private) Empty Sandy Beginnings (Private) Empty Sandy Beginnings (Private) Empty
    Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:14 pm

Red eyes watched the child's mouth form words but no sound escaped it. This was odd. What was happening to her? Was this normal? She had never heard of such things. Appearantly, this child had never heard of it either as her eyes began to water. She would also begin to pat her throat as if trying to symbolize that she couldn't speak. Akira would begin to feel sorry for the girl. The demon could tell she was beginning to panic. Her eyes looked frightened as tears streamed from them. This woman would have to think fast. The Mother would kneel down and wipe the child's eyes. Then, she would quickly smile and let it fade away.

"Don't be scared. You'll be alright. I will get you the best help this village has to offer. Please. Calm down. Don't cry." Akira would speak and then she would turn towards the guards, who looked at her somewhat astonished. They had only seen her in her times of importance and seriousness. So, this was a new experience for them. "Fetch me The Doctor. She is to be sent to my office as soon as possible. Go." The green haired man would nod and rush off once more. After that, Akira would turn back towards the girl. "Let us get you out of this hot sun.. shall we?" The demon would smile once again before standing and grabbing the girl's hand. She would then lead the girl towards her office.
    Sahara
    Sahara

Post by Sahara Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:27 pm

The girl stared into the woman's eyes through tears. Alrhough, they were being wiped away. Who was this woman? She seemed scary but she really wasn't. She actually made the girl feel relaxed. However when she heard the word doctor, She would tense up again. What would the doctor do to her? Who were they? What were they like? Would she have to be harmed or cut open? The child would glance at the woman and then at the ground. Nonetheless, the woman would stand and grab her hand.

The girl would stare with confused eyes at the back of the woman's hand. What was she doing? Where was her office? What happened there? The child would feel frightened but relieved that she would be out of the sun. She was relieved she wouldn't have to cause a scene anymore. This was so confusing. Her thoughts and emotions just didn't match up.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:48 pm

Akira continued to drag the child towards her office. It was quite a long distance towards her office considering the size if this wonderful city but it took a bit longer to return this time. On the way towards the gate, it hadn't taken quite as long because the two shinobi were in a hustle. However, Akira couldn't push this child too far. She had no idea who this girl was, what kind of problems she could have, or what she was exactly. Obviously, the girl looked human but who knew what could possibly become of her. It was quite an odd predicament the demon found herself in as she thought about it more and more. Nonetheless, she wouldn't simply abandon this child. This child came to Akira's gates for help and she would present it. What kind of mother could leave any child by their lonesome? Not this one.

When the duo finally arrived at Akira's office, the door guard along with the gate guard and doctor were waiting. "Ahhhh.. welcome Doctor. Thank you for coming." Akira would say to her with a short smile that would quickly fade. "Anything for the mother of our wonderful village," The Doctor would reply. After this comment, Akira would turn towards the door guard, who would step aside. Then, she would nod at the gate guard, who would bow and then scurry off. Her small pale hand would then turn the door knob to her office and push it open. Akira would step aside and motion for the two to enter. The Doctor would step right in and if the child chose to enter, Akira would explain the situation. "This child," Akira would say after closing the door, "cannot speak whatsoever. Do you know anything about this?" The Doctor would nod and think for a moment, then turn to the child. "Can I examine you real quick, my dear?" The Doctor would say before stepping closer to the girl. Akira would simply stare.
    Sahara
    Sahara

Post by Sahara Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:51 pm

This girl was dragged along toward Akira's office. However, the demon seemed to pace herself as she pulled the girl along. Perhaps, it was because the child was so raggedy looking. Maybe, it was because Akira didn't know the kinds of issues the girl had. Maybe, she just thought the girl needed time. Who knew? This girl certainly didn't. Blue eyes scanned the city and her brain made a map of the route they had just taken. She didn't know if this place was safe or not yet. It didn't seem like much of a threat but it was just for precautionary measures.

Eventually, the two would arrive at Akira's office, which see me to be quite busy. However after further inspection, the child realized that there was a gate guard there. The other two she didn't know but one was a pretty brunette with green eyes and she wore some sort of long white coat over her pretty yellow dress. The girl didn't know who she was but she liked her looks. She was super pretty. Soon, the gate guard would leave and the two girls would be directed into Akira's office. What was going to happen? Was she safe? The door would click closed. The child would become stiff and stand nervously.

Akira would explain to the doctor the situation, which would calm the girl down. It seemed that the woman only wanted answers for the child. As the woman asked to examine the child, She would nod her head yes. This one must have been the doctor, which meant she would have to know why the child couldn't talk. So, the child would have to trust her.

Cold hands would be placed on the child's neck causing her to tense up for a quick moment. "Forgive me. I've been in air conditioned rooms all day. The desert can be pretty warm without them." The Doctor would say with a smile. "Now, could you please attempt to speak?" The girl would blink at the question and then attempt to state her name. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. The Doctor would draw back and place a curved pointer finger on her chin. "What's your name?" The woman would ask. The girl would shrug. "You don't know?" The girl would nod her head no. "Where are you from?" The girl would shrug again. "What's your earliest memory?" The girl would blankly stare. "Right. Sorry." The Doctor would speak before handing the child a pen and paper.

The girl would scribble.. scribble.. scribble. Then, flip it around so the doctor could read it. The note describing how she woke up in the desert then found herself upon the gates. "You dont remember anything before this?" The child would nod her head no. "Interesting.." The woman would turn towards Akira. The Doctor would process all her thoughts before speaking. "This child is mute. It seems that she could have been born in such a way. The only other explanation would be for some tragic event to cause her to go mute, but she seems to suffer from memory loss. I believe she was born this way due to the fact that her vocal cords don't even vibrate. There's absolutely nothing. She will more than likely never speak again. Well... who knows what's possible in this crazy new world." The woman would soon finish speaking. The child would be shocked by this news. 'Never speak again?! What would she do?!' Tears began to form in her blue eyes as she stared at the two women. She had no... voice.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:14 pm

Red eyes watched as the doctor did her work. First, she asked the girl to speak. Why would she do that? Akira had already told her that she can't. Then, the woman began asking the child a series of questions. She wasn't a psychologist what did she need to ask so many questions for? Then again, doctors did seem to learn more from a patient's personal life. So, Akira wouldn't speak. She would simply watch and listen. Soon, the brown haired doctor would turn to Akira.

Red eyes clashed with green eyes as she awaited the answer. Of course, the doctor gave it straight out. Plain and simple. Well, not too simple but still simple. Akira would sigh and nod as she listened. Not being able to speak would be quite the difficulty. It would be hard for Akira to hear this news. If it was hard for the demon, then what was it like for the child? Red eyes would quickly turn to the girl, who had eyes filled with tears. She must be so frightened and upset. Akira would walk over to the child.

Pale arms would wrap around the child as she spoke, "It'll be alright child. I promise. You'll be alright." At this time, the doctor would make her way towards the door. "I'm sorry." The woman would then open the door and close it. Akira would watch the brown haired woman leave. Then, she would release the child and set her hands on the girl's shoulders. Red eyes would stare at her.

"You have no memory correct?" Akira would give the child a moment to answer through nods, since she seemed to communicate that way. Then, she would continue. "Would you like this to he your home? I can't just send you away in your state. You don't have to stay but I'd much rather you did, at least until your memories return. We can even give you a temporary name." The demon would say to the child.
    Sahara
    Sahara

Post by Sahara Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:17 pm

Although her eyes stared in that very direction, she had not seen Akira walking straight for her. She had not seen the woman come closer but she did feel the woman's arms wrap around her. They were quite cold and they were very pale, as was the rest of her body. Blue eyes would look at the demon hugging her and listen to the voice that came from her lips. A voice.. something she would never have. Something she would never hear from herself. However, this woman believed the white haired child would be fine. How could one be alright with no voice to speak? How could one live in a society of words and only be silent? It wouldn't be alright. It couldn't be alright. This woman didn't know anything.

What would she do now? The child seemed to ask herself this question over and over in her mind, until the office door closed and Akira released her. Blue eyes stared into red eyes, as the demon spoke once more. As she had done before, the girl would nod at Akira's question, although it was a dumb one. Then, she would listen some more. A home? No, this couldn't be a home. A place of residency but not a home. A temporary name? The child was fine with that. So, she would grab her piece of paper and a pencil and write on it, I'll stay but this is only a place of residency.. not a home. I would like a temporary name, though. The girl just hoped this woman wouldn't get angry.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:49 pm

As the demon predicted, the child had nodded at her very question. As Akira spoke, the child seemed to be taking in everything the demon was saying. She seemed to process all of her words and she stared at her. Red eyes couldn't help but notice the white haired girl had eyes almost like crystals.. blue crystals. They were quite beautiful. The woman would imagine herself shaking her head. What was she doing? Sure this child needed care but she didn't need to get too attached to it. Being kind and courteous was what a mother of this village was to act like and so she shall.

Things would become easier when it seemed the child didn't tend to be getting attached herself. She simply needed a place to stay and some meals. She needed somewhere to try and regain memories. She just needed a place to survive for a while. That was all she seemed to want from the demon. For some reason, Akira felt a bit upset that the girl had only called her home a "residency." Nonetheless, she wouldn't dwell over it too long. "Come with me, please," Akira would say in a more sophisticated tone but still quite soft.

The demon would escort the child to a room in the housing wing of her rather large official building. The room was quite nice and cozy. It had a rather large bed with a blue comforter and silver sheets, which matched the bedroom walls. Connected to the bedroom was a restroom, with a simple white door. The restroom consisted of a toilet, a walk in shower, and a rather large tub. The walls of the restroom were blue and the trim was silver. The closet consisted of the same color scheme and was connected to the opposite side of the room than the restroom. It was also very large.

The room seemed to be everything the child would need and then some. Akira would leave plenty of time for the child to wander around and get used to the room. While the child did this, Akira would think of a name. She would think quite hard about it and why she would want to give it. Without thinking she would begin to ramble, "I've heard of this place... a desert somewhere... I don't know where exactly but I've read about it... I do research about the world we live in and sometimes I get insight into the other worlds... Anyway, in another world... there's a desert.. it's the largest one they have in that world... it stretches very far... it's massive... it's grand... but it's so barren... it's just a bunch of sand... nobody really cares for it.. it's just there.. but I'm sure someone does.. I'm sure someone will... I bet it's the most beautiful desert there ever was... I'd like to wonder if it's better than mine... it's called Sahara..."
    Sahara
    Sahara

Post by Sahara Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:47 pm

The woman had become more professional in the child's eyes. Did this mean she was mad? Oh how she hoped this woman wasn't mad. What would she do if this lady got mad at her? Then again, she was taking her to stay somewhere... wasn't she?

It had been a few twists and turns before the woman stopped in front of a door and opened it. Inside was a,room with a simple color pattern but it looked rather nice. The restroom was rather large and the bed was also pretty big. The closet was very nice and perfect for the child. As she looked around, the woman began to speak words. She was telling of some place that was supposedly in another world. Were there multiple worlds? What kind of place did they live in? What was happening here? Her questions would fade as the telling of this place became sad. Nobody.. cares for it. That sounded like her. It's just there. That also sounded like her.

Then, it began to end with hope. Could she be beautiful? Could she find someone to care for her? Sahara... what a nice name. She liked it. It sort of floated. Almost like sand in the wind. Easy to pick up and blow away. The white haired girl would turn around and write on a piece of paper, "I like that name." Then, she would show this woman.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:03 pm

Red eyes stared upon the girl with the white hair as she wrote. She seemed to be adjusting rather well to not being able to speak. It was sort of a happy saddness. It meant that this girl could grow from this point on but she wouldn't be able to speak. Akira hoped this child would allow her to help. Even if t wasn't right away, she hoped that maybe soon... or one day.

After moment, Akira would see a piece of paper sticking in her face. She liked the name. It made Akira smile a bit. "I knew you would... You know how? Because... no matter what size... hope seems to spark the most interest and determination in people... it's the best way to start anything... it's the best way to keep the journey going... it's the best way to end everything... with hope... You Sahara... Have just begun a journey filled with hope," with these words the demon would make her way to the door. For one moment, she would pause but then continue out the door.

[Exit]
    Sahara
    Sahara

Post by Sahara Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:15 pm

Crystals blue eyes stayed locked on the woman in front of her. Her words seemed to spark something inside the girl. What was it? Is this why she leads this place? Hope. Hope. Hope. That's what it was. She filled them with hope. Her people. That had to be it. Her words definitely seemed to fill Sahara with hope. Until the very end of the speech, Sahara held onto those words. She held onto the whole idea of hope. She sorted t out in her mind. Even when the door closed, she stood sorting it out. Only moving to the bed to lie down and sort it all out more until she fell asleep.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:31 am