Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Exam C-> B (Private)

Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! Exam C-> B (Private) Empty Exam C-> B (Private) Empty Exam C-> B (Private) Empty
    Momma Aki~

Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : B
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5850

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Akira
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Fire Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)

Exam C-> B (Private) Empty Exam C-> B (Private)

Post by Akira Tue May 30, 2017 10:45 am

It was early, very early in the morning about the time to sun was starting to peak over the edge of the bowl shaped wall. Of course it was very, very cold considering the vast temperature of the desert during the night. Akira walked along wearing the dress of a kunoichi, which was very odd to see the demoness in. She also wore the same styled sandals as the other shinobi of her village. However, a young purple haired female walked along beside her wearing a rather warmer style of clothing and she still shivered. "You're so lucky. So lucky you dont get cold," the girl would say through a shaky voice and chattering teeth. "I don't recall saying you had to come," Akira would reply with a teasing tone and a smirk as they entered the large arena in the center of the village. It had seemed that the area hadn't been used for quite some time, however Akira was ready to show it some action today. "We both know I can't just allow for you to do this on your own. What if your vessel can't handle this? Someone has to be on standby to transfer you to another one," the girl spoke with a sugh and quite a bit more shivering. "This vessel did quite a bit of time in the realm of magic, so I'm sure it won't fail me today. If all is correct, this should be child's play for this one," Akira would nod feeling the magic power run through her body and thinking of her people. She had tp do this for them.. If she could do this, she could get to where she needed to be. She could protect them better and nothing would stand in her way.

WC: 312/125
    Post #: 1/7
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! Exam C-> B (Private) Empty Exam C-> B (Private) Empty Exam C-> B (Private) Empty
    Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Exam C-> B (Private) Empty Re: Exam C-> B (Private)

Post by Akira Tue May 30, 2017 11:00 am

Magic power would flow through Akira's hand watching as any flaws upon her skin faded away and her veins began to glow. "This.. magic stuff.. it's so much difderent than chakra, but they're so alike. Chakra feels so natural, but this.. this makes me feel so.. powerful and warm," Akira would speak as her personal nurse watched over her. Turquoise eyes would shine brighter at the feel, then she would begin to do the same with the other arm. It had been a bit harder and by the time it was fully taken over she would be a bit over the edge. "This power.. it's so strange.
    I've read about it in so many places, and I've heard of the struggles of mastering it. I've read about a woman with immense power while using it, but I've also heard of the struggle with others. I aspire to be like that woman.
    I aspire to be more than her,"
    Akira would speak as she stared at her hands and struggled to keep them in the form they were in. Her nurse would keep both of her dark black eyes on the woman making sure of her stability.

WC: 204/125
    Post #: 2/7
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Tue May 30, 2017 9:12 pm

After a few moments of the magic power flowing greatly through her arms, Akira would feel more comfortable in her own skin. She would feel more comfortable with the amount of power flowing through her extremities and feel comfident at trying for one leg out of the two. Akira's right leg would begin to change starting at the toes and working it's way up. As her body began to chsnge, her clothing began to change as well forming something more along the lines of bright, white armour. The more her body changed, the hotter Akira became, the harder it was for her to breathe, and the more difficult it was for her to continue going. "A-Are you sure..
    That you can continue? We can come back another day,"
    the young nurse said standing to her feet, however Akira would refuse heavily. "I've already told you I won't give up. If you want to givw up on being strong for this world.... for this village... for your family, I won't stop you... but I refuse to let my family fall because of my weakness.. understand?" The young nurse would look to the ground embarrassed but with a smile as Akira focused more allowing for her to try much harder at achieving the leg portion of her full body takeover.

WC: 220
    Post #: 3/7
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Wed May 31, 2017 11:34 am

Akira would breathe heavily as she tried and pushed herself to form the leg of her takeover. She attempted many times before, but she had never gotten this far and she knew she had the magic power for it, however she couldn't quite understand what she was doing wrong. After a few moments, everything had stopped and Akira would kneel to the ground. Her nurse would immediately make her way to Akira's side, "What's wrong?! Are you hurt? Can you speak? Can you move?" Her voice was full of worry and concern, but Akira would wave her off. "I'm fine. I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong. There's just so much effort to this. I don't know if I'll ever get it," Akira would run over her thoughts, her tactics, and everything she out into this. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary and everything seemed like it should work well. "Do you know what they say about chakra,
    Mother?"
    The woman would speak over Akira's negativity. "I know many things about it," Akira would speak somewhat annoyed with herself. The young nurse would take off her long sleeves before backing away a bit. "Sensei once told me... nature isn't forced. Of course, I had no idea what he was talking about, until he showed me. He said 'You see.. with too little chakra you're basically ineffective and you'll do nothing but move sand. With too much chakra, you'll just put a hole in the middle of the desert.
    With just enough chakra, your power can be great.' Do you understand now?"
    The whole time she spoke, the nurse showed Akira visual effects of her words causing Akira to finally see what her problem was. "Although it's not chakra, it's still part of a mage's nature... I can't force it. You, my child, are a genius," the demoness would say as she attempted her takeover again.

WC: 322/125
    Post#: 4/7
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:14 pm

Alira would close her eyes and allow the magic energy tp flow through her body feeling eveey point it touched. She felt the instabilities and the how she hadn't been balancing her power. She felt so much that she could almost make a mental picture within het mind. Akira remembered when she had used chakra instead of magic power. She remembered when her master taught her everything to make her stronger, to make her better, and to create a bond with her. She remembered how it all connected and how important tedious the usage of chakra was. How could she have forgotten? Everything she had been taught was relevant to what she was trying to do now.

Akira would begin to form her takeover once more starting with her arms. The veins would begin to glow as her arms began to relieve all traces of any blemish at all. Akira would feel that her power was balance when still in both arms, however it seemed to be held back and quite thin. When she attempted to form her leg once more, she could feel that her power was strained and seemed to be shy of what she knew she had within her. As she began tp make a pained face, Akira would hear a sweet voice speaking softly to her, "You're fine. Don't worry mother. You're growing stronger. You can protect us. You can show us the path of safety, love, and guidance. Don't worry about your vessel. Don't fear yor power. Don't fear that you'll let us down. Don't be afraid. We're with you." Akira's heart will fill with warmth as she felt the sincerity of the words behind her nurse's voice. She could feel the love of her people and the hot sun beating down upon her skin. She could feel her home. Her heart. Her love. She had felt so afraid. In this moment, she felt so free.

WC: 322/125
    Post #:5/7
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:22 pm

Turquoise eyes would remain behind closed eyelids while the power flowed within her. As her heart began to slow and her mind began to empty, Akira would feel the warmth spread throughout her body. Her leg veins would begin to glow, and soon enough her whole body was in one glorious array of sprakling skin and glowing veins. Her body shimmered as if she were covered by smaller versions of the many stars in the sky, and her whole being turned snow white with golden eyes. Akira would hear a delighted scream, shifting sand, and clapping, "Woohoo! That's what I'm talking about!" A smile would spread across Akira's face, she continued to stand with her arms outstretched. "There's... more?" Akira could feel a tingling sensation in her back, yet something wasn't quite right. There were two pools of magic power flowing stradling her spine. 'W-What is this?' Akira would think to herself, so she wouldn't frighten her nurse.

WC: 161/125
    Post#: 6/7
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:32 pm

As the pools continued to spiral along the same area of her back, Akira became more concerned about what was happening. She hadn't been able to figure out what was happening, however she would go through the many posibikities in her head. Did she work too hard? No, this wasn't pain. Was she simply unbalanced? No, thus seemed likw something different. There was a certain sensation she wasn't understanding, until she began to break down her magic. 'I am ironically an Angel Takeover.. magic person.. user. Anyway, I am an Angel Requip User, as well. Angels.. Perhaps, this has something to do with the angelic appearance. Maybe, my takeovwr isn't conplete. When I think of angels.. I think. Bright, disgusting white.. Halos... Beauty.. Glowing.. warmth.. wings. WINGS?!" Within an instant, two bright, white, soft feathered wings protruded from Akira's back causing the nurse to stare. "S-S-So..
    Beautiful... an angel. Angel.. Angel? YOU DID IT!"
    The nurse would run around sprouting off a checklist within her knowledge of heavenly bodies. "YOU DID IT, MOTHER! You.. really dis it.." the young nurse would begin to tear up as Akira grinned from ear to ear with tears streaming down her cheeks. "We'll get better. We'll protect our home. I'll protect my family," the woman's voice was bright, soft, and relieved all at the same time. She hsd done it. She had managed a full body takeover. It had only taken most of the day into the late afternoon.

WC: 249/125
    Post#: 7/7

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:49 am