Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Hot, Hot, Heat(Closed)

Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Hot, Hot, Heat(Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot, Hot, Heat(Closed)

Post by Kaseki Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:31 pm

Hot, Hot, Heat(Closed) - Page 2 Sxgl90

"Then why the fuck did you come to Magnolia?" Kaseki asked. He had been wondering about it to begin with. Kaseki himself came, just to see the wreckage of the world that left him behind, and oddly felt no regret for what he did. But why did he come to this desolate land? was he too in the war of peace? Was he fighting a pointless battle? Who was to say, Kaseki didn't care either way. It was never about where you've been, but where you're going. But like any game, some people collected better loot than you along the way.

"Unless you've come to watch zombies eat each other for food to live out their wasted lives, you're wasting time being here." Kaseki spoke to the man, watching another small girl eat away at a larger corpse. He could have ended the lives of all of these lost bodies, but even so, they all chose to fight for the sake of chaos, rather than taking the high road. Not a single body lay in the waste of this world that carried the flag of Dragon Fang, and that is why he would let these bodies rot.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:41 pm

"I
    suppose you're right. The only logical reason I'd probably have for coming here is just for the hell of coming here."

He was right. What in God's name was he doing standing around in a city full of dead, rotting carcasses and unwashed masses, who've resorted to cannibalism just to survive to the next day? He had better things to do than to be sitting in a shitrug like this, such as talking to members of Mermaid Tail, or eating ramen noodles in some decrepit Chinese restaurant in some random place.

"If you don't have anything else to tell me, I'll be on my way now. I've just realized how much of a piece of shit this shell is."

lol

1. Shitrug - Similar to "Shitbox", but used to refer to a large space, such as a city or town.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:48 pm

"I believe that's my line." Kaseki would say to the man. The scythe seemed to cast a shadow over the man, much like  a refreshing drink on a hot day, the conversation was the same. "After all, this could be the last you see of me. I'm the one with all the answers."

He stared off into the distance, seeing the desolate ruins of Fairy Tail. It seemed to bring him joy, to know that a great number of mages were dead. So many people cursed Kaseki's name, and for good reason. He was someone who had the strongest power in the world. No spell, weapon or word could ever match him. He didn't need a fireball, he didn't need a dragon. He was invincible in his own right. All he possessed was a single idea, and people of all walks of life believed in it. With that idea he brought people together, both good and evil. And he did so in the way no one would ever expect.

Kaseki became the villian everyone feared.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:39 am

"W
    ell, then perhaps I could think of one more question I could ask you."

The Demon Slayer was exhausting his options for questions. He didn't have too much to ask the guardian, asides from questions about him. Perhaps he could ask about how he came to be the guardian of this vast world. Everybody had a backstory to how they came to be where they are.

He could also ask about the world itself, and why things were as they were. There were a lot of weird things about this world, to say the least.

"How did you get to become the guardian of this land?" he would ask, sticking to his first idea.

Shorter than usual
    Cash

Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:56 am

"They say, when I was a child, my destiny was to die." Kaseki spoke, his gaze fixated on the death in the distance. "But I proved them wrong. They said my organs would fail. But I proved them wrong. They said my story would not ever happily, and they were wrong." He gave off a light sigh before he continued. "I watch over the dead, the dying, and those who can die, simply because I should have died so many years ago." He turned to face the man, the bandages still moving with the wind. "Destiny wanted my story to end after the first chapter, but I took fate into my own hands."

His story was stale with details, pieces left out for sake of uselessness as well as disinterest. There was much to it that he did not understand, nor know for sure. All he knew was that he was not supposed to make it to his second birthday, but he did. From the weakness of his body, his soul gave him an armor none could break. And with a new body made of wood and steel, and a soul that cannot be broken, Kaseki's existence was enough to defy gods.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:32 pm

"S
    o you defied everything that fate along with other people had in store for you to take your life into your own hands? Interesting."

It was interesting to say the least, somebody being cursed to die at an age, only to completely disregard what has already been written. There was really no reason the Legend Killer couldn't do the same, though he probably won't be watching over any dead people anytime soon.

At this moment, Ryuhei was just about out of questions to ask the man, he couldn't find anything good enough to pose a question on. He had found out what he really wanted to know, and honestly had no use for talking to him anymore.

"Fate be damned..."

Hoe
    Slut.

Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:40 pm

His gaze was fixed still on the rotting corpses. Fascinated by death, the afterlife, and the few things he had control over. He wasn't Death. He wasn't god, or the devil himself. He wasn't Hell, Heaven, or Limbo. He was simply Kaseki. And he did not decide when you die, how you die or why you die. He simply chooses where you go. And some few, considered the unlucky or lucky few, are chosen to go to Pandora, the Realm of the Afterlife. A world where life and death do not exist. Where one's soul may learn to cope with its choices before moving onto the afterlife.

"You won't get anything done that way." Kaseki would say, his voice seeming to always beckon for company, "You can only get so far with standing around and doing nothing." He smiled, the zombie had finally gotten the brains he wanted.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:59 pm

C
    ontent enough with obtaining his information, he would make to walk away from the Guardian, but not before saying:

"I'll be on my way now. I'm hoping that we cross paths once more."

He would fold his arms into his jacket as he walked, the air causing the bottom to flutter throughout. That man was able to control the course of his own life; There was no reason why Ryuhei couldn't do the same with his own. The only thing stopping him from his goals were himself, and the people who were there to make sure he didn't realize those goals.

Come to think of it, most people would probably take this as some sort of "The Facts of Life" crap.

Exeunt - 121
    Lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:37 am