Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

The Queen and the Wanderer [Private]

Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! Runs With The Wind Shadowstep The Queen and the Wanderer [Private] Empty
    Nainai-san~!

Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 12
    Class : C
    Level : 50
    Experience : 7500

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nanashi
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gobijigan (Spatial Magic)

The Queen and the Wanderer [Private] Empty The Queen and the Wanderer [Private]

Post by Don Quixote Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:41 am

Nanashi - Warrior Mage

It was a good day for Nanashi. He had decided to join the Village of the Sand People. Having managed to convince her soldier that he was an ally - the Warrior Mage found himself in the office of the leader, the one they called "Mother". Nanashi wanted to meet with her to see what this village was about, before he officially joined. Was she someone worth following? He supposed he'd find out.

Opening the door to her office, the dark blue haired warrior mage entered. He bowed. "It's a pleasure to meet you... Kazekage-sama. Kazekage is the proper title right? I'm still trying to understand this land's culture~"

Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! The Queen and the Wanderer [Private] Empty The Queen and the Wanderer [Private] Empty The Queen and the Wanderer [Private] Empty
    Momma Aki~

Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : B
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5850

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Akira
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Fire Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)

The Queen and the Wanderer [Private] Empty Re: The Queen and the Wanderer [Private]

Post by Akira Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:39 am

She hadn't had much interaction as of late for her heart was heavy and contact just didn't seem as appealing. She felt how she had long ago, like an outcasted freak that the village locked away and abused in horrible manners. However, they had done nothing to her this time. She had simply felt that she wasn't a face that should be shown around her village. She wished to spare her people the heartache of seeing her in an artificial happiness. Akira felt so lonely. She had but few people that checked up in her amd few people that she allowed herself to work with. It had been a very lengthy amount of time since someone had actually come from outside of her village.

On this day, that seemed to change as Akira had gotten wind of a man wishing to join her village family. She would find herself sitting back in her chair behind her desk mulling over what it was she wished to say to this man and how she hoped this meeting would go. Akira would hear a knock upon her office door before it would open. The woman would stand as she slowly made her way to the front of her desk. Her heels would clack on the floors surface until she had ceased in the middle of the wooden structure. She would turn towards the man as he spoke scanning him with her mismatched blue and green eyes. After he was finished, she would stand for a moment still looking at his being. He was cute. He looked normal enough. She would sigh.

Then, she would smile lightly, "Ah, yes. That is the technical term. You could call me that if you wish, but to anyone else I am referred to as mother. In this village we are considered to be a family. We depend on eachother, we protect eachother, and we care for eachother. So, to many of my people, I am referred to as Mother. However, you can call me anything you'd like." She would smile again running her hands along her pain black dress, embroidered at every openning in white lace. "I suppose I should greet you with my real name, if you'd like to use it you may, just not in the presence of others for professionalism," Akira would extend her hand continuing her artificial smile, "My name is Akira. It's very nice to meet you, Mr. I don't think I have recieved your name."

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:30 am