Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Tea time

Dray
    Dray

I'm Important Too! Tea time Empty

Lineage : Blood Brothers Pact
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Dray
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Ice Vessel

Tea time Empty Tea time

Post by Dray Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:24 pm

It was a fresh morning of loud birdy tweets and a chilly atmosphere too. Dray was just getting out of bed. He quickly had his bath and put on his regular clothes though he had no special place to go for the day except finding somewhere where there was no much noise. He had on his white robe with red girdle, his blue jacket and a scarf round his neck also not forgetting to comb his hair and put on some nice scents as these procedures had become an habit..
    Dray proceeded to leave the house as he checked his garden to see that the flowers were in a good condition as they all smile at him. Dray made sure to pass the less noisy streets of the town of era in the kingdom of de fiore as he passed many houses, shops and reasonable locations till he came to the areas of less few houses, smaller houses and just in general, the not too rich area of Era.. Little people passed by here and to find something interesting except danger in this areas was truly a blessing..

Wordcount: 187/125
    Succubus Blake
    Succubus Blake

Terraforming Tea time Empty

Lineage : The Sun
    Origin : Forgotten Isles
    Level : 3
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Blakely Salamancer
    Primary Magic: Mero Mero No Mi

Tea time Empty Re: Tea time

Post by Succubus Blake Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:42 pm

Blake walked off in a hurry. She had a job to do, an important job. Her silver hair trailed behind her as her as she walked at a high speed paced, her 2 inch heels hitting the ground in such a way that majority of the people around her, male or female, looking up. The males, like always, would continue to gawk at her. The attire was fairly interesting to say the least. If you could call it attire. It consisted of black, bikini style shorts, which resembled more like underwear, with a black coat which flew behind her, settling behind her knees when she took the occasional stop to not walk into someone who wasn't paying attention. To top of the outfit where two, grayish black pasties to cover the site of her... unmentionables.

As she turned a corner, Blake could see the house up ahead. It was at the very end of the street, and she needed to get there fast. For all she knew, the cop could be at her clients house any minute, and if that happened, then all hell would break loose. Worst of all this hell, would be that Blake wouldn't get her reward.

The very thought made her shiver, but she kept her cool. Blake got her power from toying with the emotions of others, her own emotions were on point. However, the thought was still distracting despite it's lack of emotional turmoil. It was when something struck her, or she struck something, that she began to pay more attention. taking a few steps back, she began to feel dizzy, and then realized the problem. She had run into a man, well, more of a boy. Rubbing her head, she put on a smile, "Please pay more attention honey" She spoke, her voice riddling with flirtatious intent as she walked past the boy and towards the house of the client. 
    ------------------------------------------
    Word Count: 316/125
    Dray
    Dray

Character Sheet

Post by Dray Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:47 pm

Dray had been walking the less active street with his head down. He was not expecting any form of a active scene as he was well aware of this area. The kingdom of de fiore has four towns. The faery town, the oak town, the hargeon town and the era town. Dray was based in the era town and over the years, he had studied almost every nook and cranny of the town like the back of his palm..so identifying certain areas and what and what could go on there was not a problem or challenge to dray.

As dray kept walking silently, someone walking towards him bumped into him as he looked up to see who. Dray had not seen her any where around here. She bumped into him and even told him to be careful.. Besides, she seemed to be in a hurry. Where in the world was she going to in such haste... Dray was not the inquisitive type but for the sake of Era's safety, dray followed the lady quietly without she noticing..

Word count:177/125
    Succubus Blake
    Succubus Blake

Character Sheet

Post by Succubus Blake Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:00 pm

The house was nearing. She had nothing to hide, but the client did. Walking faster and faster, Blake hardly noticed the man following behind her. Even if she had noticed him, she wouldn't have thought much of it. Men followed her all the time, even men as young as the one following Blake currently.

As she got to the steps of the building, she began to walk up them. They were old, creaking left and right as she got to the top of the stairs, she walked down the porch and towards the door. "Now then, time to see if I can help out." Giving a smile, she reached up, and knocked on the door, awaiting for a response. 

"So, have you enjoyed the view?" She asked her following, looking at him from the corner of her eye.
    Word Count: 137/125
    Dray
    Dray

Character Sheet

Post by Dray Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:34 am

Dray continued following behind the lady.. He was hardly curious though he wondered why he was following her. He just felt that things were not right and he needed to investigate though he was no law enforcing agent so that seemed a bit weird but yes, he was a member of the kingdom of de fiore..the town of era.. He had a right to investigate what was right and what was wrong considering the fact that he did not out- step his bands..
    The female now seemed focused on a particulary crooked house. The house was mostly painted in brown, it's chimney releasing little smokes, the windows looked clean though one could not really see through it. The house had probably been there for like forever and who else could live in such a place other than an old man or woman.

Dray watched the female climb up the shaky steps of the house as she seemd to knock on the door as if she was been expected before turning her head slightly and teasing dray if he was satisfied..looks like she had noticed him following her or maybe not.. Dray was impressed if she had actually noticed him but his facial expression still remained the same as he spoke to the lady.."why would you walk in a haste to the house of somebody I know...yet, you still knock when you get there.. You probably dont know the person living here.. Do you?"... And just at that moment, the door seemed to open slighty like the person who opened it was a bit afraid..

Word count:275/125
    Succubus Blake
    Succubus Blake

Character Sheet

Post by Succubus Blake Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:56 am

This boy was... different. If he was any typical man, he would have been seduced by the powers of the Mero Mero no mi, the fruit whose juices flowed through Blake's blood. Is he gay? she asked herself, scratching the back of her head. "I'm going to go off on a limb here and guess that you're not attracted to women." Otherwise, you would have never talked to me like that you little shit. Starting to get a little aggravated on the inside, she began to hear the door open. She turned her head, looking towards the women and moving her hand from her side to her hip. 

"Are you two here to..." She looked around, lowering her voice as she cowered in fear, her entire body shaking. "Here to help me with..."

"Yes ma'am." Blake spoke, stopping the women from speaking the words which would only cause her pain to speak. Her voice was cool, comforting. "We are here to help you through this," As she bent down, she put her hand on the womens shoulder, she eyes the boy who had followed her to the house. No words were exchanged, but the look signaled something. Unless the boy was completely stupid, he would know that the look was telling him that he better help out. "I am sorry for your loss," The women opened the door, "Please. Come in." She spoke, her body still shaking, but not nearly as dramatically as before.

Walking in, Blake let out a sigh. A body laid on the ground, motionless, lifeless. No blood stained the white carpets, only the shadow of a life that once was. "Where would you like us to take it, ma'am?"
    Word Count: 283/125
    Dray
    Dray

Character Sheet

Post by Dray Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:34 am

The lady looked confused by dray's Words. Had he said something no one had ever said to her before or was she expecting something different to happen to him like it happened to others? Dray just couldnt figure out until the lady seemed to give up and talk about dray not being attracted to women.. Dray knew he was hetero- sexual but being attracted to women was another thing. He preferred people who were distinct in character and abilities not just a nobody..
    Just then did an elderly woman seem to show behind the door, shaking weakly, sorrow written all over her face and fear in her voice... She shakily asked if the lady and dray were here to help her out and much to dray's suprise, the female said yes as she glanced at dray motioning him to come in while she followed after the elderly woman..
    What was going on? Dray was totally lost. He knew not the old woman or her house neither did he know this strange lady but all the same, he followed into the house only to see a lifeless body on the floor and hearing the female he had met outside asking the elderly woman of where to move the body to..
    Was she aware of this? What exactly was transpiring.. Dray was not ready to be part of this but seeing through the woman, she looked innocent so dray planned on asking this weird female what happend when they got out.

Postcount:4/5
    Wordcount:251/125
    Succubus Blake
    Succubus Blake

Character Sheet

Post by Succubus Blake Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:48 pm

Blake Looked at the boy, "Help me drag him to the bath tub." Blake spoke, grabbing his arms and awaiting for the boy to grab his legs. She knew exactly how to dispose of the body. "Do you have air freshener ma'am?" Blake asked the women. It was a serious question, for how she was about to dispose of this body would most likely leave a horrid smell.

The old women shook her head, "Thank you ma'am. "It was then she let out an unfortunate sigh. "Ma'am, how do you feel about cremation?" The women looked up, a bit confused. "Well I... I don't know. I always wanted to be buried... I always wanted him to be buried..." Looking at the man, pain riddled her voice, but she knew what must be done. "But neither of us will get buried if I end up in jail..."

Blake smiled at the old women, sincerity filled the room as Blake began to speak, "I'm sorry for your loss ma'am. No one should have to go through this." Turning back around, she would look at the boy at the other side of the room. "Grab his legs." She spoke, this time, her voice more focused, more powerful. more like the voice of a leader, no, the voice of a captain.

Word Count: 217/125
    Dray
    Dray

Character Sheet

Post by Dray Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:27 am

Dray was now so sure that the elderly woman must have hired this lady to help her dispose off the body.
    The lady took charge of the situation as she asked dray to help her carry the body to the bath tub.. What? Dray never wanted a part of this. Why would he have to deal with a dead body.. This was so not good.. Dray was still considering when the lady asked the old woman if she had an air freshner.. What in the world would she use an air freshner for in such situation.. If it was for the dead body, then dray figured out that her way of disposing off the body would be dangerous. That was when the lady confirmed dray's suspicions by asking the old woman what she thought about cremation.
    Still feeling afraid, the woman could not get her words straight. The main point of everything she had said and how she had behaved since dray had entered the house centered on the fact that she did not want to go to jail so anything could be done to dispose off the dead body.
    Comforting the elderly woman who almost burst in tears, the lady asked dray to he'll carry the body as she held the upper part which was the hands and dray held the legs..
    Postcount:5/5
    Wordcount:225/15
    Succubus Blake
    Succubus Blake

Character Sheet

Post by Succubus Blake Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:05 am

Dragging the body to the bathroom, she carefully, placed the man in the tub. Turning towards the boy, who she hoped had at the very least followed her into the bathroom, if not help with the body itself. "I suggest you leave the bathroom. " She spoke, her voice powerful, blunt. "You don't wanna see this." Turning around, she raised her hand. Her lineage began to take it's place in the world. Light consumed the room an orb of light, fire, appeared. It was a sun. 

The fire clung to the body in the bathtub before her, searing could be heard, as could the decomposing of bones. The fire wouldn't effect normal people like this, but the corpse was already starting to deconstruct, making it easier to burn. 

A few minutes past, and then it was done. The ball of flames dissapted and Blake walked out of the bathroom. "The remains, ma'am?" She asked the old women. "Just leave them there... I'll.. I'll take care of them later." Standing up, the women would reach for the reward. "Here you go, thank you so much for the help." The old women would state, handing both of them the jewels for the request. 
    Word Count: 201/125
    [complete]
    [exit]
    Dray
    Dray

Character Sheet

Post by Dray Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:01 pm

Right before dray's eyes, the lady dragged the body into the bath tub and telling dray to leave but being someone who loved to see things, dray ignored as a bright light appeared in the room like a sun, incinerating the dead body in an instant.
    Finishing up the body, the old woman thanked and rewarded them as they left.

EXIT(sorry for short post. Mission requirement met though)
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :